Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#881105 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
the final word for the dittoheads....
Rush Limbaugh Expects Gay Marriage Will Eventually Be Legal Nationwide
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
Homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate them in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve their deviant behavior. The next thing you'll all want to be called normal.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881107 Mar 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so then are Christians. or the "bible thumpers" if you prefer. i know i do.
high school science teacher in Idaho is under investigation by the state’s professional standards commission because he reportedly used the word “vagina” during a biology lesson.

Tim McDaniel, who teaches 10th grade science at Dietrich School, told the Twin Falls Times-News that four parents were upset when they learned that his lesson included the word “vagina” and information about the biology behind female orgasm.

McDaniel said that he had never before received a complaint in the 18 years that he had taught science class at Dietrich School

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/27/idaho-t...

(Mormons don't have vaginas and orgasms?)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881108 Mar 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Did the Canary Island fall into the ocean yet?
tweet tweet
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#881109 Mar 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane the Pot, calling the kettle black!!
Too funny!!
Aren't there homeless people you could be harassing and offering oral services to??
Clean conscience?... good! Ahh, the kettle is calling the pot black...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#881110 Mar 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No different than our government, we are now in the midst of the dark side of American exceptionalism. Most Americans are proud of their country, Obama grew up hating it. His personal vendetta against it and his flaunting of executive power has attracted other dark forces to take what they can, like blood in shark infested waters or Jordan Airs at a Blue Light Special.
'Obama grew up hating it.' Where do you idiots come up with this stuff? Common sense which you all appear to be lacking in would suggest if someone hated a place you wouldn't seek out to become it's leader.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881111 Mar 28, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life and quit relying on Topix for your social needs.
You spend the entire day here, yet claim to be ssssoooooo busy!!
You're a farce, Lily!!
Oh boo hoo Jane, before you spit on your first homeless victim, I made more than you do in a month. Watch out for the falling diapers.

Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin'
Join the human race
How in the world you gonna see
Laughin' at fools like me
Who in the hell d'you think you are
A super star
Well, right you are

Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
Well we all shine on
Ev'ryone come on

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#881112 Mar 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Like your ugly obsession with Leosnans??
There is a big difference.
Carol posts lies and Realtime corrects her lies.
You attack Leosnana personally, yet never offer anything to dispute what she's said.
I know that'll fly right over your pointy head.
<quoted text>
"Leosnans"? You can't even get the simple things right. Lol
Florida

Los Angeles, CA

#881113 Mar 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Nuculur is good for making up excuses and lies and is seldom good for anything else..
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate them in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve their deviant behavior. The next thing you'll all want to be called normal.
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#881114 Mar 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
high school science teacher in Idaho is under investigation by the state’s professional standards commission because he reportedly used the word “vagina” during a biology lesson.
Tim McDaniel, who teaches 10th grade science at Dietrich School, told the Twin Falls Times-News that four parents were upset when they learned that his lesson included the word “vagina” and information about the biology behind female orgasm.
McDaniel said that he had never before received a complaint in the 18 years that he had taught science class at Dietrich School
If you cannot use the word vagina in school, where can you use it? What is this world coming to?
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#881115 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
vaginas and orgasms? The reason lily's husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#881116 Mar 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>All that hate is gonna burn you up inside.
Homer left his sense of humor at home?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881117 Mar 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No different than our government, we are now in the midst of the dark side of American exceptionalism. Most Americans are proud of their country, Obama grew up hating it. His personal vendetta against it and his flaunting of executive power has attracted other dark forces to take what they can, like blood in shark infested waters or Jordan Airs at a Blue Light Special.
Yer outta yer minduh.

Hey, is it true that Bush' paintings are being made into velveteen carpets that ya can buy by the roadside and hang on yer walls and stuff? I figgered you'd know bout that thar'...hmmm.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#881118 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
lily enjoys making fun of Mormons and fantasizing about vaginas and orgasms
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881119 Mar 28, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>OMG. OMG. Ty'Rone just a stuck a fork in the outlet and Ty'Quan is holding Ty'Shawn out the window by his ankles and Shay'Monique, age 15, just brought your 2nd grandchild to visit. Headstart must be closed this week.
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin' to do
It's up to you, yeah you

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#881120 Mar 28, 2013
Grampy wrote:
CDC: 110,197,000 VENEREAL INFECTIONS IN USA

60,000,000 of them voted for Obama! The other 50,197,000 didn't vote.

Obama is succeeding in making the USA a third world nation!!!
That's only fair.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#881122 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo Jane, before you spit on your first homeless victim, I made more than you do in a month. Watch out for the falling diapers.
Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin'
Join the human race
How in the world you gonna see
Laughin' at fools like me
Who in the hell d'you think you are
A super star
Well, right you are
Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
Well we all shine on
Ev'ryone come on
lily fantasizes about Jane all the time; envious of Jane's life versus her own alcoholic existence behind the warehouse off Dixie Highway

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#881123 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
"I'm not religious" Flack. Quoting bible verses. Come on dittohead, start spewing limbaughs stuff now too.
I just thought it was funny. Actually I was raised to be a Baptist minister (as were all male member of the family at the time) but I couldn't get past the bullshit of the church.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#881124 Mar 28, 2013
***** LIBERALS ON PARADE ******

Welcome to another episode of Liberals on parade!

And here it is:

"Two adult men kissing each other in public is 'love' but two little kids praying in public school is offensive."

And that is today's episode of Liberal's on parade!
Florida

Los Angeles, CA

#881125 Mar 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>vaginas and orgasms? The reason lily's husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.
Do you Ruthie have any idea or comprehension as to how ridiculous and stupid you look??
-
NO one else on this thread looks as stupid as you do... Hello!!..
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#881126 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Yer outta yer minduh.
Hey, is it true that Bush' paintings are being made into velveteen carpets that ya can buy by the roadside and hang on yer walls and stuff? I figgered you'd know bout that thar'...hmmm.
"envy is very unattractive"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Its OK to be Normal 46,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 1 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••