Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#881208 Mar 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can see why you would see it as talent. What hillbilly righwinger has any concept of art anyway?
Don't worry, when President Obama is no longer the President, he will be the most sought after speaker in the world, just like Bill Clinton.
While Bush keeps painting his juvenile self nudes at his whites only hamlet in Texas!!! Hell, they didn't even want him or his father at the convention!!! What a disgrace.
lily's ugly, vile, racist self emerges from its alcoholic stupor to vomit more words of her disgusting hatred
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881209 Mar 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...and I mean wow.
Carol never heard of the Royals or bloodlines! Did you have a brain injury?
carol

Orlando, FL

#881210 Mar 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...and I mean wow.
carol, this is your conscience speaking... I can sense you're on the verge of saying something stupid and I want you to take a deep breath and get it under control.... You don't want to play right into their hands, dear... if you say something like, "It's a scientific fact..." and then go on about genetics or inbreeding you'll just be opening yourself up to the whole, "Well, then, so if inbreeding is a net-negative, how about global warming?" Don't do it, girl... get your critical thinking cap on.... no, not that one, the foil one....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881211 Mar 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Gun Violence Costs U.S. Health Care System, Taxpayers Billions Each Year
"The bullet exploded like a fragment from the past, piercing his present and laying waste to the future he envisioned. It tore through Jerome Graham’s back, wrecked his spleen, damaged his pancreas and kidney, and left him paralyzed from the waist down.
And while the direct medical consequences of that gunshot fired a year ago in East Baltimore end there, the full force of its destruction has reverberated more broadly, encompassing Graham’s friends, his family, his community. It has carried into the American health care system, while confronting American taxpayers with costs reaching hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Before he was shot last year, Graham, 33, supported his wife and three children by working as an electrician. Barring a medical miracle, he will never walk again, greatly complicating his ability to earn a paycheck. Since the shot went through his body, he and his family have come to rely on government programs like Medicaid, Social Security and subsidized housing.
In the American conversation, discussion of gun-related violence generally centers on the tragic loss of life or permanent injuries that result. But beneath these headline-grabbing, life-shattering facts are costs measured in vast numbers of dollars.
Firearms-related deaths cost the U.S. health care system and economy $37 billion in 2005, the most recent year for which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention attempted an estimate. The cost of those who survive gun violence came to another $3.7 billion that year, according to the CDC."
People can't get past the headlines and then they yearn for the next story; yet all those lives are ruined forever; most gun deaths are the result of suicide by a gun in the home. No one talks about it.
That Adam Lanzas mother had to have been out of her mind keeping all those guns with a son like that; it's not as if she didn't know he was totally nuts. I hope those families sue her estate and his father for every single cent they have.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#881212 Mar 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not, but now what are you gonna do all day Sunday?
I certainly won't be spending unlimited tax payer dollars at the most lavish resort in the Bahamas with the Oblamer girls.
Leading by example,I guess?
carol

Orlando, FL

#881213 Mar 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If you scroll down to see the comments made about this blog, someone said this:
"So what your chart points out is that while Reagan made $132.7 billion in tax increases, he also made $275.3 billion in tax cuts, or a net reduction of $142.6 billion dollars over his 2 terms in office, and reduced the size of government excess during a period of time in which the country was in an economic recession, to successfully bring it back to become the longest and strongest economy in decades.
And you are comparing that achievement to Obama spending trillions in his first year in office. So your point is?"
That's my question too. Your point is?
Well, my point is, HOLY CRAP! Where do you folks go to gather your facts and figures? But I already know the answer, you're people of faith. A deep and abiding faith in Micky and Minnie and Goofy and Pluto and that under no circumstances did Mickey ever have his Willy up Pluto's poop chute while Minnie was on the porch gettin' Goofy. HOLY CRAP, carol, you're makin' us look bad again. I'm thinking you might need a few hours in the woodshed with Uncle Bill and his pals from work...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881214 Mar 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
carol, this is your conscience speaking... I can sense you're on the verge of saying something stupid and I want you to take a deep breath and get it under control.... You don't want to play right into their hands, dear... if you say something like, "It's a scientific fact..." and then go on about genetics or inbreeding you'll just be opening yourself up to the whole, "Well, then, so if inbreeding is a net-negative, how about global warming?" Don't do it, girl... get your critical thinking cap on.... no, not that one, the foil one....
LOL! I'd wait for the tirade, but have to go now!! Have any women had multiple husbands?
Do Mormons have vaginas and penises or do they wait till marriage to take those magic panties off and voila! Oops, there it is?
That kid who started the brouhaha at FAU was a Mormon too. Thank God we didn't get that nut Romney in the White House. These are some sickass people.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#881215 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
He's saying it's a conspiracy! It's Alabama, what can you expect, didn't they just outlaw slavery?
lily spews forth her alcoholic hate for Alabama
carol

Orlando, FL

#881216 Mar 28, 2013
So today Cypriots can take out a little over $300 maximum from ATMs, thanks to the Russians.

According to Reuters, Cyprus now has a choice: become a gimp state for Russian gangsta finance or turn fully towards Europe, close down much of its shady banking sector and rebuild its economy on something more sustainable.

The Cypriot capital is reportedly full of mysterious Russians and some believe Cypress will choose the former option.

Just trying to make a connection and what this could mean.
carol

Orlando, FL

#881217 Mar 28, 2013
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you are Black LOOK AT WHAT GOES ON IN AFRICA NO BETTER THAN AMERICA EVEN HAD SOME GUY LOOKED UP FROM AFRICA WHO BROUGHT CHILDREN TO AMERICA TO BE HIS SLAVES THE AFRICANS ARE no DIFFERENT THAN WHITE EUROPEANS TO THIS DAY THEY ARE PARTNERS WE ALL WERE NOT KINGS AND QUEENS MISEDUCATION OF THE NINJAS
ooooooookay now. Now you sound a lot more like yourself, the other stuff was way too reasonable. You should probably put some quotation marks around it though.... When are you clowns gonna learn you can't spam your way out of this?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#881218 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
lily enjoys brain injuries

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#881219 Mar 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get a hardon there bucko.
I am straight.
Heterosexual anal sex - I guess you've never done it?
And yes, you are a bigot. Admitting it is a first step. Get professional help.
Come on, Dave, don't confuse poor Moshy. S/he's a typical Grumpy Old Prick; they never have sex with all the lights on, all their clothes off, or anyone else there...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881220 Mar 28, 2013
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you are Black LOOK AT WHAT GOES ON IN AFRICA NO BETTER THAN AMERICA EVEN HAD SOME GUY LOOKED UP FROM AFRICA WHO BROUGHT CHILDREN TO AMERICA TO BE HIS SLAVES THE AFRICANS ARE no DIFFERENT THAN WHITE EUROPEANS TO THIS DAY THEY ARE PARTNERS WE ALL WERE NOT KINGS AND QUEENS MISEDUCATION OF THE NINJAS
Countdown to meltdown....
carol

Orlando, FL

#881221 Mar 28, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily's ugly, vile, racist self emerges from its alcoholic stupor to vomit more words of her disgusting hatred
Hey, sailor! You're not doin' so bad yourself.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#881222 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
People can't get past the headlines and then they yearn for the next story; yet all those lives are ruined forever; most gun deaths are the result of suicide by a gun in the home. No one talks about it.
That Adam Lanzas mother had to have been out of her mind keeping all those guns with a son like that; it's not as if she didn't know he was totally nuts. I hope those families sue her estate and his father for every single cent they have.
lily enjoys people suing each other to become penniless
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#881223 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! I'd wait for the tirade, but have to go now!! Have any women had multiple husbands?
Do Mormons have vaginas and penises or do they wait till marriage to take those magic panties off and voila! Oops, there it is?
That kid who started the brouhaha at FAU was a Mormon too. Thank God we didn't get that nut Romney in the White House. These are some sickass people.
lily enjoys calling Mormons sickass people and making fun of their religion
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881224 Mar 28, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly won't be spending unlimited tax payer dollars at the most lavish resort in the Bahamas with the Oblamer girls.
Oh right, so you're fat and diabetic, diabetes costs $70 billion a year, you and Carol are quite an example. Do you feed your kids donuts for breakfast too? Along with a Big Gulp?
Hi Gunner.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#881225 Mar 28, 2013
Gay couples wanting Children or like Pet owners with two Male/Female pets wanting to breed their pets to have an offspring!!
How many times have you heard someone say ‘We’re Going to the Dogs’ what insight, I never realize how that statement could become Reality!
carol

Orlando, FL

#881227 Mar 28, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why not? I thought that was the whole point of striving in a competitive marketplace to get ahead? So you could buy some useless shit any time you felt like it? Ohhhhhhhh, I get it. You just mean you wouldn't get in the pool after some black folks wuz in it doin' heaven-knows-what with they outsized genitalia an' all.
carol

Orlando, FL

#881229 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of royals, I've wanted to post this since last night.

Watching the History Channel's documentary about the 24 hours following the Kennedy assassination, it became painfully apparent that the Kennedys also thought of themselves as "royals" in the White House.

When the Secret Service rushed Johnson to Air Force One after it was confirmed Kennedy was dead, Robert Kennedy and the "Kennedy people" couldn't accept his presence because that was the "Kennedy plane".

Robert Kennedy made the transition as hellish as possible for Johnson refusing to see the country and the continuity of the transition of power coming first over the Kennedy name.

This was mentioned several times during the documentary.

Clinton also acted like he was royalty, not only during his time in the White House, but even after a new president was sworn in. Remember the media making fun of him? Instead of getting on the helicopter and flying away, he was inspecting the troops and having rallies. The media were trying not to laugh when one of them said, "Does he know he's not the president anymore?"

Why is it only Republicans talk about their time in office as temporary and a tremendous sense of responsibility to serve?

The chaos created after the assassination on the part of the Kennedy's was actually appalling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min OzRitz 49,192
sex 1 hr rahul 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,813
amy 12-20 1 hr Pippa 5
abby 12-20 2 hr Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,917
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia