Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#881114 Mar 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
high school science teacher in Idaho is under investigation by the state’s professional standards commission because he reportedly used the word “vagina” during a biology lesson.
Tim McDaniel, who teaches 10th grade science at Dietrich School, told the Twin Falls Times-News that four parents were upset when they learned that his lesson included the word “vagina” and information about the biology behind female orgasm.
McDaniel said that he had never before received a complaint in the 18 years that he had taught science class at Dietrich School
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/27/idaho-t...
(Mormons don't have vaginas and orgasms?)
If you cannot use the word vagina in school, where can you use it? What is this world coming to?
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#881115 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
high school science teacher in Idaho is under investigation by the state’s professional standards commission because he reportedly used the word “vagina” during a biology lesson.
Tim McDaniel, who teaches 10th grade science at Dietrich School, told the Twin Falls Times-News that four parents were upset when they learned that his lesson included the word “vagina” and information about the biology behind female orgasm.
McDaniel said that he had never before received a complaint in the 18 years that he had taught science class at Dietrich School
vaginas and orgasms? The reason lily's husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#881116 Mar 28, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>All that hate is gonna burn you up inside.
Homer left his sense of humor at home?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881117 Mar 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No different than our government, we are now in the midst of the dark side of American exceptionalism. Most Americans are proud of their country, Obama grew up hating it. His personal vendetta against it and his flaunting of executive power has attracted other dark forces to take what they can, like blood in shark infested waters or Jordan Airs at a Blue Light Special.
Yer outta yer minduh.

Hey, is it true that Bush' paintings are being made into velveteen carpets that ya can buy by the roadside and hang on yer walls and stuff? I figgered you'd know bout that thar'...hmmm.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#881118 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
lily enjoys making fun of Mormons and fantasizing about vaginas and orgasms
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881119 Mar 28, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>OMG. OMG. Ty'Rone just a stuck a fork in the outlet and Ty'Quan is holding Ty'Shawn out the window by his ankles and Shay'Monique, age 15, just brought your 2nd grandchild to visit. Headstart must be closed this week.
Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin' to do
It's up to you, yeah you

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#881120 Mar 28, 2013
Grampy wrote:
CDC: 110,197,000 VENEREAL INFECTIONS IN USA

60,000,000 of them voted for Obama! The other 50,197,000 didn't vote.

Obama is succeeding in making the USA a third world nation!!!
That's only fair.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#881122 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo Jane, before you spit on your first homeless victim, I made more than you do in a month. Watch out for the falling diapers.
Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin'
Join the human race
How in the world you gonna see
Laughin' at fools like me
Who in the hell d'you think you are
A super star
Well, right you are
Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
Well we all shine on
Ev'ryone come on
lily fantasizes about Jane all the time; envious of Jane's life versus her own alcoholic existence behind the warehouse off Dixie Highway

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#881123 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
"I'm not religious" Flack. Quoting bible verses. Come on dittohead, start spewing limbaughs stuff now too.
I just thought it was funny. Actually I was raised to be a Baptist minister (as were all male member of the family at the time) but I couldn't get past the bullshit of the church.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#881124 Mar 28, 2013
***** LIBERALS ON PARADE ******

Welcome to another episode of Liberals on parade!

And here it is:

"Two adult men kissing each other in public is 'love' but two little kids praying in public school is offensive."

And that is today's episode of Liberal's on parade!
Florida

Los Angeles, CA

#881125 Mar 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>vaginas and orgasms? The reason lily's husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.
Do you Ruthie have any idea or comprehension as to how ridiculous and stupid you look??
-
NO one else on this thread looks as stupid as you do... Hello!!..
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#881126 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Yer outta yer minduh.
Hey, is it true that Bush' paintings are being made into velveteen carpets that ya can buy by the roadside and hang on yer walls and stuff? I figgered you'd know bout that thar'...hmmm.
"envy is very unattractive"
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#881128 Mar 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I just thought it was funny. Actually I was raised to be a Baptist minister (as were all male member of the family at the time) but I couldn't get past the bullshit of the church.
And yet you cling to the bullshit that is rightwing philosophy. Homer is amused by this.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#881129 Mar 28, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up Leo, you're only good for a laugh once a week! This isn't your day... Go back to your Lieberal school compatriots and grade papers and talk about the next grant you will steal, if.. you're able to read more than Dick & Jane?? Oh that's right you are well versed in the bus schedule. Ain't cha?
By the way, thanks for the invite to your annual love-fest.
You don't know the difference between perchant and penchant, but you're trying to insult me? Could this be the reason you rightards can't buy, steal, or cheat your way into winning an election...go pretend to be some other idiot loser, Loser Idiot. Kvetch???

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#881130 Mar 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
OK, truckman, here it is from one of your own retarded loudmouths:
""Rush Limbaugh: Same-sex marriage will be legal nationwide""
""A lot of people have no personal animus against gay people at all. It's instead, you know, a genuine, I don't know, love/respect for the things they believe define this country as great. They get up every day and they see all this stuff under attack. They see it all under assault. And I think they're just worried about the survivability of the country. And to which the opponents say, "Well, the country's changing and you better get with it and understand it because this genie's not getting put back in the bottle." And I think that's right. I don't care what this court does with this particular ruling, Proposition 8. I think the inertia is clearly moving in the direction that there is going to be gay marriage at some point nationwide.""
The article further states;
Shifting public opinion on legalized same-sex marriage would pose significant problems for the Republican Party, which relies heavily on a large voting base of social conservatives who could abandon the GOP if the party abandons its opposition. The official platform of the Republican Party still calls for a constitutional amendment that would restrict marriage to one man and one woman. Limbaugh who's unsure of what would happen to the party if it changes its position, also said:
""Dick Cheney coming out for gay marriage did not soften the opposition or the hatred to him by people in the Democrat Party or on the left a measurable iota. So in terms of the politics of it in the Republican Party, if they think that they can alienate their evangelical base and replace those voters by becoming more hip, modern, with it, what have you, that remains to be seen. Nobody really knows. But the evidence is that they are not going to be able to do that. Anything can change in politics.""
----------
I know you do not believe in Gov't intrusion in this issue, but it will cause huge problems for the Repugnant Party going forward.
Their whole 'hate everyone that's not like them' is backfiring badly as they become the minority.
I'm lovin' it!!
<quoted text>
What part of 'Government has no business in the marriage business,(federal, state, or local) and 'I don't care who you marry. Marry your sister if that floats your boat.' don't you understand? Oh, you don't understand any of it because like all libtards you can't comprehend what you read!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#881131 Mar 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I just thought it was funny. Actually I was raised to be a Baptist minister (as were all male member of the family at the time) but I couldn't get past the bullshit of the church.
Two Jehovahs Witnesses knocked on my door this morning; I told them to go away. Why do they think they have the right to impose themselves on others? You never hear of a Jewish person knocking on doors and trying to convert people. Next time, I'm calling the police. Fix their wagon, maybe they're casing the neighborhood for future robberies, see if someone comes to the door.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#881132 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin' to do
It's up to you, yeah you
Ignorance is not what you do lily do. LOL.. It's childish and who you are..

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#881133 Mar 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life and quit relying on Topix for your social needs.
You spend the entire day here, yet claim to be ssssoooooo busy!!
You're a farce, Flake!!
Your wrong again, but then what else is new.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#881134 Mar 28, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico has benefited by exporting its social and ignorant elements to Morono Valley California...
-
It's the culture...
Act like a dummy, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#881135 Mar 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer left his sense of humor at home?
Bah, that'll never happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,332
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 2 hr Votes go 2 dems 1
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 2 hr Funny But True 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr La Carmencita 70,068
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 4 hr Great view 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Friv4games 47,494
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr RJS 7,822
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]