Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
810,481 - 810,500 of 1,101,542 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#880867 Mar 27, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> hey dumb dave iv only said homosexuality should be treated as the mental disorder it is. Never said anything about hate at all. But I won't hold your ignorance against you because of your own condition. Liberalism is a mental disorder after all..
Like I said.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#880868 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That pig doesn't even live in Grayson's district, not even his original one iirc.
Grayson has no match on the Republican side. Wait and see.
I agree, no one is as crazy as grayson.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#880869 Mar 27, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
Where was NOW? Where was Sandra Fluke? Where was Hillary? Where were the media?

"Once near a Nineveh hotel Uday saw a pretty young girl no older than fifteen. He found her attractive and had her kidnapped. Uday raped the girl who lay silently and
then let her go, bruised and bleeding to stumble back to the hotel to find her parents.

“It turns out the girl had been deaf since birth,” remembers Latif.“She tried desperately to communicate what had happened to guests in the hotel lobby, but couldn’t make her hysterical, silent crying be understood.”

When Uday’s was informed he commanded his bodyguards to grab her again so she wouldn’t make trouble for him. They took her to the nearby forest and gang raped her before killing her and burying the body".
So?

Liberals have no morals.

Sex with kids, same gender and animals is a civil right.

Killing babies with abortion is prefers method than gang rape and then kill.

It is still Bush's fault because... Money to Muslims... knock out Twin Towers.. Katrina... levees... something about war with Libya without congress approval... Oh! Sorry that was executive privilege innocent Obama's "kinetic" war..

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites, scum of the Earth, controlled by the 20% Liberals in charge.

United States

#880870 Mar 27, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>here's one:

'Two more Americans died this week at the hands of one of their Afghan "allies," a man trained, paid and armed by the United States. If you slaughter thousands, you can still just about get our attention, as Mullah Omar discovered after 9/11. But the slow bleeding of two deaths here, three deaths there, week after week after week takes a psychological toll, rotting out purpose and strategy. So in Washington this will be a war we "shut down"; in Kandahar and beyond, it will be a war we lost.

As one war "shuts down," are any others likely to open up? This week Obama told Israel's Channel 2 TV that "we think it would take over a year or so for Iran to actually develop a nuclear weapon."

So Tehran, fresh from playing the bad guys in Ben Affleck's Oscar-winning blockbuster, is going nuclear? Hey, relax, says the president: "I continue to keep all options on the table." And, every time he says that, you get the vague feeling he continues to keep the table somewhere in the basement. The best option would be if the Israelis just got on with it, absolving everyone else from a tough decision and simultaneously affording them the deliciously irresistible frisson of denouncing the Zionists for their grossly disproportionate response.

More likely, Iran will be permitted to go nuclear – followed shortly thereafter by Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and anyone else who dislikes being conscripted under the Shia Persian nuclear umbrella. North Korea and Pakistan both anticipate a lively export market.

Pakistan has a nominal per capita GDP of about $1,200, with North Korea's barely detectable. By comparison, Sweden's is about $58,000 and the Netherlands' about $50,000. But North Korea is a nuclear power, and the Netherlands isn't, and has no plans to become one, and any party so minded to propose otherwise would soon find itself out of power.

The assumption that developed nations will get richer under Washington's defense welfare has been the central tenet of the American era. So now the wealthiest countries in history cannot defend their own borders, while economic basket-cases of one degree of derangement or another are nuclear powers.

Perhaps this improbable division will hold. Perhaps the Axis of Crazy will be content just to jostle among itself, leaving the Axis of Torpor to fret about lowering the retirement age to 48 and mandatory transgendered bathrooms and other pressing public policy priorities. But, even under such an inherently unstable truce, the American position and the wider global economy would deteriorate.'

Mark Steyn
Did not Obama said we are out of Iraq and Afghanistan?

United States

#880871 Mar 27, 2013
Never mind... Gitmo is closed as promised!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites controlled by the 20% of Liberals in the media.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#880872 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's bound to be a bad apple in the bunch every now and then.
At least Republicans throw them out.
Democrats get a slap on the wrist and thrown back in to spoil the rest of the apples...like Democratic Rep. William Jefferson who turned up with $90,000 cash in his freezer.
The liberal media must have thought it was a new kind of safe.
But you were just as angry about Jefferson's indiscretion and Rangle's and Geithner's too, I'm sure.
Did I forget anyone?
You forgot ABSCAM where one Central Florida politico was filmed squealing with glee as he stuffed thousands of dollars in his suit pockets. Richard Kelly remember him?

I knew him pretty well, and most of the other (R's) in Central FLA.

Now stop being stupid K?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#880873 Mar 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, no one is as crazy as grayson.
You're lost in space, Grayson could be the first Jewish POTUS.

You're not even qualified to carry his briefcase.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#880874 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're lost in space, Grayson could be the first Jewish POTUS.
Had to look, for her 15 minutes of slutty FOX fame occurred years ago just after Grayson won his first congressional seat.

Where is she now? Where is Grayson now??

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#880875 Mar 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said.
hypocrisy and bullshit from libtarded propaganda web sites. Yep, just like you said.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#880876 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're lost in space, Grayson could be the first Jewish POTUS.
Anyone who had any doubt can now rest assured...you ARE a FAR left loony bird. Grayson's briefcase has a better chance of being POTUS. WOW!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#880877 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Had to look, for her 15 minutes of slutty FOX fame occurred years ago just after Grayson won his first congressional seat.
Whatever you say, Rush.

i can't wait to see all the other loony left wingers call you a woman hater.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#880878 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Had to look, for her 15 minutes of slutty FOX fame occurred years ago just after Grayson won his first congressional seat.
BTW, check your meds, old fart. Who is this "she" you are inserting into the conversation?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#880879 Mar 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? What are you moronic wonders on? There's hope for the Gormless Old Pervs with Carson, maybe...might be just the job for a pediatric brain surgeon...or a rocket scientist...or a god...
Leosnana. Dr. Carson we know hes Intelligent, we know he wasnt standing on street corners in Chicago and he had a Real Job!! We can see Liberals ratcheting up personal attacks on Dr. Carson because they consider him a threat if he decides to Run in 2016!! One thing we know character matters and we know Dr. Carson unlike Powell wont be browbeaten by Liberals back to the plantation!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#880880 Mar 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, check your meds, old fart. Who is this "she" you are inserting into the conversation?
You don't know dk about your own state yet find my state and posts so interesting that you just heap up one post after the other. Fool!

She? Angie Langley__ANGIE LANGLEY for the hearing impaired and just to make sure that a new google entry appears under that name.

Maybe the pig will show up on this thread and oink in with some of her political expertise__kinda like your honey Carol does.
Big Bubba BC

Temecula, CA

#880881 Mar 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? What are you moronic wonders on? There's hope for the Gormless Old Pervs with Carson, maybe...might be just the job for a pediatric brain surgeon...or a rocket scientist...or a god...
Ms Hairy Gash 2013
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#880883 Mar 27, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Hairy Gash 2013
WOW, Temecula California eh? Have you met our pal John Galt yet? Maybe on the golf course? The VFW Club? Daughters of the Revolution gatherings? Gold Star Mothers? AA meetings?

LMAO
carol

Orlando, FL

#880884 Mar 27, 2013
With a black man at the head of our ticket and perhaps a Mexican woman as vice president I don't see how we could lose the next election, do you?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#880885 Mar 27, 2013
Let me be clear. Until the Feds have sanctioned same sex marriage as Constitutional, the issue won't end.

The Supremes read the polling as well as any politician. They know that States will have a very hard time passing laws banning same sex marriage, because it would be unConstitutional as Federal Law, and Federal Law trumps State Law, in spite of your wingnut denials.

The times have changed. If the Supremes punt on it, it will be back each year, as lawsuits nationwide are on the rise and th eStates are losing the rulings. That's how it ended up at the highest level.

Prop 8 is clearly unConstitutional.

Laws banning same sex marriage are unConstitutional. At every Federal level, your side lost.

It's about to lose again.

Deal with it.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Seems like they are saying it's a state's right problem. HAHAHAHA!!! Now if they uphold prop 8 it will be returned to the states. Let me be clear. The government has no business in the marriage business.(federal,state, or local) Let me also be clear. You can marry your dog as far as I'm concerned.

Location hidden

#880887 Mar 27, 2013
This is how Nobraina operates.

Someone pissed him off, because he's avoided sockpuppets lately.

And when he's pissed, he gets nasty.

I think these nitwits have a real hard-on for Leosnana.

You go, girl!!
Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Hairy Gash 2013

Location hidden

#880888 Mar 27, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>if you're really curious, see how Lily handles spending her entire life alone in FL posting on topix and then you'll know. the neighbors call her the Howard Hughes of Boca Raton.
Good to see how deeply Lily has gotten inside your head, Janey!!

You're reduced to making up fantasies about her, you're so obsessed!!

Shouldn't you be spying on homeless people??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min litesong 46,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min LRS 177,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 49 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE