Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
810,461 - 810,480 of 1,079,546 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to worry about that. I think about 90% of the people on welfare need to get off their butts and do something. Babysit other peoples children so they can work, after proper training of course. Pick up trash, weed eat, mow grass, paint, something. Should be called Welfare to Work.
the Obama administration did away with that--state funding used to be tied to work programs, no more. obama policies discourage the states from getting families off welfare. surprised?

life in Obama's DEPENDENTSTAN, formerly know as the USA.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now you're an expert on Malcolm X? Malcolm X ridiculed Martin Luther Kings message of peaceful protest, calling him an Uncle Tom.
He changed his outlook later in life, but then he was killed by the Black Muslims.
While the Democratic Party is far from perfect; there is no reason for any minority, or woman, or veteran, or student, elderly, or gay person to vote republican. Period.
lily prefers to be the expert on Malcolm X ... and all else

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hateful, bitter person you are. I pity you.
Quick reversal of policy long enough to say, that's just one of those things that makes you such a pitiful human being.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to worry about that. I think about 90% of the people on welfare need to get off their butts and do something. Babysit other peoples children so they can work, after proper training of course. Pick up trash, weed eat, mow grass, paint, something. Should be called Welfare to Work.
Over 40% of women on Welfare work full time. 14% work for Walmart.
The US tax payer is subsidizing Walmart's labor force.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're a complete and total waste of air, dumb carol. Every single code of conduct or business practice in your narrow little world that your closed little mind either doesn't like or can't comprehend is NOT controlled by a political party. There's no way to communicate logically with you. Tell you what, why don't don't you just fix yourself another Margarita, shove another Little Debbie down your pie hole, and light up...in other words, GFY some more...
Just trying to help you snap out of it before it's too late...before you join the ranks of Obama "true believers" who will wake up one day, scratch your heads and say in unison, "Wha' happened?"

Really. It's because I care. Tough love.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
And you ran with it and made up nonsensical crap about the original 13 Colonies, as if they were all members of the same family or at least kissin' cousins. As usual, pure bullshit!!
No wonder. FL only became a State in 1845. Figures you'd be clueless about the Founding Fathers and the original 13 Colonies.
I live in one of the original colonies, CT dates back to 1635.
FL was a Spanish colony when our Constitution was written.
You newcomers know little about the founding of our nation. Your ancestors were bowing to the Spanish Crown while mine were forming the USA.
<quoted text>
Oh for cryin' out loud. No wonder we're in such deep doo-doo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Good lord, Massey White, were you in a coma during the '90's? Remember when that kindergarten kid took a gun to school and shot his classmate dead? Wasn't long after Columbine. Guess where his mother was...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Carrolla 2016.
Hee hee
Adam Carolla, Ted Nugent, Hank Williams, Jr., Stephen Baldwin...how could they possibly lose?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Why Is Observing Obama as a Marxist Verboten?

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/03/why_is...

Okay, not the Mao Tse-Tung type of mass murderer Marxist. The Obamanomics kind of Marxist who believes government exists not to protect liberty but as workers' vanguard protecting those otherwise vulnerable to "chaotic and unforgiving capitalism" - which, Obama claims, "has never worked."

The kind of neo-Marxist whose fiscal policies from sundry stimulus programs to tax credits is steeply progressive, who champions wealth-redistribution and punitively taxes the affluent, who propels government dependency to record heights while regulatory impositions grow ever more invasive.

Would all liberals on here please raise your hand if you don't believe deep down in your gut we have a neo-Marxist president sitting the White House?

And raise them again if you don't care we have a neo-Marxist president sitting in the White House?

'Cause somethin' just ain't right here.

(Yes, leosnana, I said "ain't".)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I understand now. Libtards have the cart before the horse. We can't do something about welfare because something unfortunate might happen. Of course if the Libtards would teach their slacker people to take care of themselves in the first place we wouldn't have this problem. Libtards want a victim class. They have know power without it. That's why Carson, Sowell, and Williams scare the hell out of them.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad we can't stop bigots like you from procreating.
hey real dumb dave I'm not a bigot . All I did was state the simple truth. The hate, bigotry and racisim come mostly from libtards like you.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It's a State supported University, obviously they don't appreciate a diversity of opinion... Unless it's lieberal.. So much for Freedom of Political Speech on a State supported school campus...
"Chicagoan by Birth"
"silly" is for freedom of speech and assembly. IF, that speech agrees with her thoughts. She is against freedom speech and assembly if the message does not fit her ideology. Folks who dare to disagree with her thoughts do not have the right to free speech.
Peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Okay, not the Mao Tse-Tung type of mass murderer Marxist. The Obamanomics kind of Marxist who believes government exists not to protect liberty but as workers' vanguard protecting those otherwise vulnerable to "chaotic and unforgiving capitalism" - which, Obama claims, "has never worked."
The kind of neo-Marxist whose fiscal policies from sundry stimulus programs to tax credits is steeply progressive, who champions wealth-redistribution and punitively taxes the affluent, who propels government dependency to record heights while regulatory impositions grow ever more invasive.
Would all liberals on here please raise your hand if you don't believe deep down in your gut we have a neo-Marxist president sitting the White House?
And raise them again if you don't care we have a neo-Marxist president sitting in the White House?
The ain't is perfectly understandable (and fine when used sparingly for effect), but the rest of your BS is practically all gibberish. Just say no to drugs and FAUX.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, now you're an expert on Malcolm X? Malcolm X ridiculed Martin Luther Kings message of peaceful protest, calling him an Uncle Tom.
He changed his outlook later in life, but then he was killed by the Black Muslims.
While the Democratic Party is far from perfect; there is no reason for any minority, or woman, or veteran, or student, elderly, or gay person to vote republican. Period.
Lily so you choose to be ‘Oppress’ the weak will always choice the Least Resistance!!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

MASSIVE landslide in Washington State (near Seattle)

03/27/13

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Homes-evac...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I live near FAU and my daughter went to school there for her first two years of university; most schools are liberal, encourage critical thinking. You want religious indoctrination go to Liberty or Oral Roberts or any rightwing evangelical school.
That kid is a parttime student and a trouble maker, he was not forced to do anything, it was a lesson in thinking, something foreign to you wingnuts.
There are always those sicko rightwing Christians trying to impose their will upon others, I say, get lost.
"silly"
Have to agree with you, kinda. You would be in hog heaven if all speech alien to your thoughts and beliefs was suppressed. You will find the difficult to grasp but many like to hear both sides of an issue. In your mind if critical thinking goes against your mind set it should be restricted.
Peace
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
No biggie earlier you said shit__or maybe it was doo-doo.

Jim Greer the former head of the RPOF (Republican Party of Florida) was sentenced today after finally copping a plea just last month__Jim is now a convicted felon.

One count of money laundering 4 counts of being an fn dumbazz.

He caught a break he'll only serve 18 months in prison after 24 months was suspended. He had faced a total of 35 years.

This was the mutt who had threatened to "bring down" the RPOF and also the mutt who decided it a good idea to get his much younger wife knocked up knowing that he was in deep crap and likely headed to the big house.

I wonder if Greer's wife will go the way of Jake Butcher's, anyone here old enough to remember Butcher?? There was a getter done guy if ever there was one.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You just like your steak (co ck) in the privacy of an airport restroom, tea bag scum.
stupid lib make up your mind.. 1st you call people against homosexuality racist and homophobes then you use homosexuality as an insult. The libtarded mind knows no end to its own hypocrisy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
MASSIVE landslide in Washington State (near Seattle)
03/27/13
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Homes-evac...
Yeah, ya reckon that the ensuing tidal wave will swamp Florida? Cannon Beach? St Louis?

Anywhere?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Reported out of Egypt is that Christians are being torture by the Muslim Brotherhood will Obama speak out?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Tomatoes 8 min Stoop Labor is Good4 Kids 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 min AnyCommieWillDoCantBWorse 3,829
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 15 min hands on AR 3
Topix is the governments lapdog 20 min TheyreABunchOfCommieButt 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min LRS 174,557
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 21 min hands on AR 9
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 29 min hands on AR 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 2 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters