Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880950 Mar 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure, the FOXbots won't think he's hiding something.
lol...they think everyone is hiding something.
sonicfiller's cover of smoke and bullshit, FOX his assisted living center.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#880951 Mar 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't either. That is just abject evil beyond comprehension.
And not a peep from liberals (Nuc excluded).
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#880952 Mar 27, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Secret drug lingo among African-American Obama voters.
I don't know what African Americans you've been around, but we ain't called weed cronic since the 90s.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880953 Mar 27, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a plan!
The FBI has used roving bugs (to listen into people's conversations, via switching on the mic in their free obama phones, anywhere and anytime they feel like). The FBI has also remotely and secretly accessed people's computers and turned on the webcams to spy on them in their homes.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880954 Mar 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well sure he did. he's had a lot to say about a POTUS or 2.
In an interview with The Daily Caller, Carson said he opposed the invasions of both Iraq and Afghanistan.
The famed neurosurgeon and rising conservative voice said he sent a letter to President George W. Bush sometime after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 and before the U.S. invaded Iraq in March 2003.
“I actually wrote President Bush a letter before the war started and I said, you know, what I would do is I would use the bully pulpit at this moment of great national unity and, very much in a Kennedy-esque type fashion, say within 10 years we’re going to become petroleum independent,” Carson told TheDC.
“And that would’ve been much more effective than going to war because, first of all, the moderate Arab states would’ve been terrified. And they would’ve handed over Osama Bin Laden and anybody else we wanted on a silver platter to keep us from doing that.”
“Most importantly,” he added,“the terrorists will be defunded, and that’s the way you get to them.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...
the big oil neocons won't like that one little bit.
sonicfiller still can't differentiate the difference between communist propaganda, fact, fiction, or opinion, a ventriloquist's dummy..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880955 Mar 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure, the FOXbots won't think he's hiding something.
lol...they think everyone is hiding something.
Buzzards--think they have some sort of commietic right to know what times of day people pee! Ugh.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880956 Mar 27, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Secret drug lingo among African-American Obama voters.
saw some stickers on a cawr this week (for real)

One said "Obama 2012"

the other one said "treehugger"

Both on the same cawr.

I was embarrassed for Duh A vey lol.
Albuquerque Slim

Henryetta, OK

#880957 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know what African Americans you've been around, but we ain't called weed cronic since the 90s.
We have no interest in your drug habit.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880958 Mar 27, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>
na dog, it be da crip weed, da kine dat obama wild smoke in hawhyee wher him was born, fool
Aint yew got ne better fishlips ta fry wit yer shrooms and lalalaulau?

Did yew get dem marshemllows toasted on pitchfork yet?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880959 Mar 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The FBI has used roving bugs (to listen into people's conversations, via switching on the mic in their free obama phones, anywhere and anytime they feel like). The FBI has also remotely and secretly accessed people's computers and turned on the webcams to spy on them in their homes.
Hail DUCTTAPE lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880960 Mar 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And not a peep from liberals (Nuc excluded).
Figures.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880961 Mar 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well sure he did. he's had a lot to say about a POTUS or 2.
In an interview with The Daily Caller, Carson said he opposed the invasions of both Iraq and Afghanistan.
The famed neurosurgeon and rising conservative voice said he sent a letter to President George W. Bush sometime after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 and before the U.S. invaded Iraq in March 2003.
“I actually wrote President Bush a letter before the war started and I said, you know, what I would do is I would use the bully pulpit at this moment of great national unity and, very much in a Kennedy-esque type fashion, say within 10 years we’re going to become petroleum independent,” Carson told TheDC.
“And that would’ve been much more effective than going to war because, first of all, the moderate Arab states would’ve been terrified. And they would’ve handed over Osama Bin Laden and anybody else we wanted on a silver platter to keep us from doing that.”
“Most importantly,” he added,“the terrorists will be defunded, and that’s the way you get to them.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...
the big oil neocons won't like that one little bit.
Anyone would think BOTH sides of guilty would've figured that energy independence thing out by Now!!!

Ohhhh Duhhhhhh AAAA VVVVEyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...someon e RE him that tidbit of actual thought!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880962 Mar 27, 2013
and Y'all have a good evening!
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#880963 Mar 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Aint yew got ne better fishlips ta fry wit yer shrooms and lalalaulau?
Did yew get dem marshemllows toasted on pitchfork yet?
huh?? its all bout freid chikn dummy
WFT u typin bout?
Albuquerque Slim

Henryetta, OK

#880964 Mar 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Critical thinking is not permitted with evangelicals. I'm serious.
It has been banished in Texas public schools. They think it's against the Lord.
Critical thinking has been banned by the devotees of the cult of man-made global warming. Rational discussion is not permitted.
Albuquerque Slim

Henryetta, OK

#880965 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Real Carol believes that critical thinking is simply being critical.
There are two distinctly different Carol Orlando posters today__be careful where you step.
Is stalking a crime in Florida?
carol

Orlando, FL

#880966 Mar 27, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends. Do you have someone in mind?
carol

Orlando, FL

#880968 Mar 27, 2013
The cult of man-made global warming, huh? I guess I understand that. It'd be like believing that some dead Jew is going to fly back to earth in a spaceship and take all the good dead people away with him and they'll all be 20 years old no matter how rotted they were in their dirt-holes. Hard to believe, hard to believe...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880969 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
The cult of man-made global warming, huh? I guess I understand that. It'd be like believing that some dead Jew is going to fly back to earth in a spaceship and take all the good dead people away with him and they'll all be 20 years old no matter how rotted they were in their dirt-holes. Hard to believe, hard to believe...
Realtime is the good ol' boy type of guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is.
carol

Orlando, FL

#880970 Mar 27, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
So... YOU'RE Albequerque Slim of the Oklahoma Slims, huh? Well I heared a lot about you, partner. I heared tell you shot four men with three guns you fired two at a time... that one true? Say, that there name of yours is powerful hard to spell, you mind if I just call you Albee? I'm a stranger round these parts myself, fancy a little drink over at the saloon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min American Lady 185,124
Ask Amy 3-5-15 1 hr Cass 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr kal 51,568
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,733
mai hindu ladki hu mujhe muslim ladke se shadi ... 1 hr jyoti 1
Dear Abby 3-5-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 8
Three Shot, One Fatally, During Avalon Park Hom... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance