Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#880634 Mar 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Histronics and hysteria-of lemming herd pack MENTALities.
Good thing not everyone liked devil dogs before HOSTESS stopped making them...imagine the stampeding herds if everyone liked devil dogs rather than ding dings eh Homer?
Can we still say the "Easter" with out getting our eyeballs poked out, or our hands cut off, or getting covered in molecules of hate tainted clouds? Is this still America?:-)
you can't say Easter in a public place or have a nativity scene at the mall--that is offensive and church and state must be kept separate--unless it is publicly funded Muslim footbaths (for gasp...religious reasons).
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#880635 Mar 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>New Material you moron?
"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."... Quote: Former Slave Booker T. Washington 1911..
And.. One Hundred years later?.. Still... NO! Hope and NO! Change you idiot...
You didn't seriously just quote a man who self proclaimed himself a negro! Are you serious? That's that Herman Cain & Dr. Carson shit. They must've allowed him to read books!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880636 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
A no surprize, here's one I'll allow you to borrow. You eat stupidity for breakfast and ignorance for lunch. The result is you starving from lack of knowledge come dinner time! See retard it's not that hard!
A fascist cop comes to NJ raider's ghetto and asked where were you between 5 and 6, NJ raider's reply "Kindergarten."
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880638 Mar 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of these three individuals change Parties, George Wallace, Bull Connor, Robert Kennedy?
Leave it to Democrats to blame Republicans for Southern Democrats becoming Dixiecrats. The GOP doesn't have blatant organized anti-black racism on public record or the national archives.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880639 Mar 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of these three individuals change Parties, George Wallace, Bull Connor, Robert Kennedy?
I give up. You're right the south is still solid Democrat.
carol

Orlando, FL

#880640 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A question I haven't looked up. Did we ever find out where all that anthrax came from and who mailed it? I don't remember.
If I recall, it came from some lab here in the U.S.

Don't know for sure.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880641 Mar 27, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>what your co-workers call you when you miss the coffee truck.
See, now that's funny. Stick with humor Jane it makes you appear more human.
carol

Orlando, FL

#880642 Mar 27, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be one of the best post I have ever seen. Explains it all in three paragraphs.
And all three paragraphs were discredited. Go back a few pages and read why. If you even care.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880643 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat rationale: Fire a lifeguard for saving a life because it was against the rules.
The Broward County Florida politically correct police have spoken.
As a reminder... Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami south and east Florida are home to the elite of ghetto liberalism, the democrats that could not count and lost Gore his election, duh??

There's more ignorance in South Florida than in the ghetto of Chicago or most 3rd world countries. Miami FL ranks (5th) in the nation with highest poverty, ignorance and idiot rate and never elected a Republican mayor in its history... Democrats who continually elects democrats and their still ignorant...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880644 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat rationale: Fire a lifeguard for saving a life because it was against the rules.
Yeah-- that as a fine case of STUPID rampant in the ranks :-)!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880645 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you're a registered independent?
Have you read their platform lately? You might be in the wrong party.
Yes I am although this year I did not have to show my picture id, next time I will have to. We have a Republican controlled state and they want to suppress the vote so it will remain that way.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#880646 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
countdowntozerotime.org/.../americas-eastcoas...
One of many pages
First video pulled due to Discovery copyright but the rest tells the tell.
Hah, countdown to zero-time looks like "chicken little central."

I just knew there was a place where birds of a feather flocked together.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880647 Mar 27, 2013
Rightwinger's lack of knowledge about basic history is frightening.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880648 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't seriously just quote a man who self proclaimed himself a negro! Are you serious? That's that Herman Cain & Dr. Carson shit. They must've allowed him to read books!
You idiot blacks may have switched parties, bought, enslaved and paid for by LBJ, but the demokkkRats kept and still have all their bigots and racist management...

How does the GOP somehow inherits the demokkkRats extremely racist history you moron?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#880649 Mar 27, 2013
Speaking of platforms, why is it that the GOPigs are falling all over themselves to support gay marriage, after demonizing it for generations??

Even Carol's precious O'Reilly is now a supporter of gay marriage, after calling it bestiality for years.

Problem is, Americans see it for what it is; GOPigs have lost another social issue and are now running away from it as fast as they can.

Yet Bonehead still plans to use Congress's money to defend DOMA, which is clearly unConstitutional.

You GOPigs aren't fooling anyone!! Your racism and hatred for gays is well documented, no amount of flip flopping will get you any votes!!

Funny how all the social issues the GOPigs have piushed for years are falling like dominoes.\\

Immigration

Gay Marriage

Your next act of capitulation will be over abortion, the issue that proves the GOPigs to be all about control of others.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you're a registered independent?
Have you read their platform lately? You might be in the wrong party.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880650 Mar 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
hey Homer....
The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/05/...
Cheers, good stuff Sonic.

I give up trying to teach rightwingers history, let them live in their fantasy world.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880651 Mar 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I give up. You're right the south is still solid Democrat.
Your double-minded approach seems to help keep you irresponsible and unaccountable stupid and drunk on your own ignorance, forever enslaved to idiot... ehh...Homer??..
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#880652 Mar 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Nuculur optionYou are an unregistered 'guest' on Topix.
Your name cannot be stolen, because you have no real Tolpix name. You're merely a visitor.
There are millions of Carol's in America.
You dumb enough to think you're the 'real Carol'??
You're a real idiot!!
Register yourself and you'll eliminate the need for your constant whining about someone 'stealing' a name you don't own!!
You are still too retarded to figure out how to register??
You prefer to be a troll??
<quoted text>
I prefer to be a troll
TSM

El Paso, TX

#880653 Mar 27, 2013
Liberals told us Insurance Cost would go Down, Wait…another one of those ‘I Told You So Moments’…Sibelius: Yep, ObamaCare is raising insurance costs!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#880654 Mar 27, 2013
Repeating lies is right up your filthy alley, eh Smokey??

This happened in Junne 2012. Where you been, nitwit??

Too bad the whole story is bullshit. The lifeguard was not working for the county, he worked for a private comapny hired to provide lifeguards.

Y'know, the privitization you GOPigs all seem to love.

No wonder you don't use links. Links would prove you're a liar.
----------

""The south Florida lifeguard fired for leaving his post so he could save a swimmer outside his coverage zone said Thursday he has been offered his job back.
But Tomas Lopez told CNN he does not plan to return to work.
"It's another chapter in my life closed and I am just going to continue to get my schooling finished and get on with my career," Lopez told CNN.
The 21-year-old said his phone has been ringing off the hook with journalists trying to get his side of the story.
Jeff Ellis Management, the company for which Lopez worked, had said lifeguards cannot go beyond the perimeter of the beach they are responsible for overseeing.""

You call yourself a Chriastian, yet you lie just like the most scurrilous of criminals.

You're sick. All that pie and cigarettes.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 3 min edogxxx 10
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,476
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,652
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 24 min LieutenantGov 4,030
Abby 9-18 49 min Sublime1 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Breams 178,041
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,926
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 12 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••