Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
810,241 - 810,260 of 1,096,526 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

There was an interesting segment on NPR yesterday about guns:

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention come to some remarkable conclusions about gun deaths, race, sex and region. Briefly put, white people who die by gunfire are much more likely to be male, rural and suicides; black people much more likely to be urban, victims of homicide and again, male.

http://www.npr.org/2013/03/26/175378043/the-e...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Virginia Tech shooter~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Bush was equally hated by Republicans and Democrats. That's why he is doing therapeutic paintings of puppies in Texas, oh, and self portrait nudes in the bathtub and shower. Think he feels guilt about waterboarding?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Only an idiot cleans any weapon loaded. You always assume the weapon is loaded even if you just unloaded it. That is the first thing taught to everyone. Well obviously not everyone. Just like you never put your finger on the trigger until you are actually are ready to fire.
There are plenty of idiots; just look at how many kids have been killed in this way. If you have children, you shouldn't have guns in the house and if you do, they have to be in a foolproof safe, kids always find the guns, they seem to have that gun radar.
Look at that boy who killed his own brother thinking he was an intruder in Florida on Monday. That kid is destroyed forever now and so are his parents. Why? Because he felt a gun was his solution.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>More people die of drugs than self inflicted gunshots than murder. Most suicides by teens are with drugs.
legal drugs.
TruthIs

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Go Govnr Scott-teach the nasty and ugly some MANNERS and respect of and for others again!!!!

By Bruce Schreiner and Gilma Avalos , NBCMiami.com

Florida Gov. Rick Scott has waded into a religious-infused campus controversy, asking the state university system chancellor to look into a classroom lesson at Florida Atlantic University in which students were instructed to stomp on sheets of paper that had "Jesus" written on them.

Scott said in a letter Tuesday to State University System Chancellor Frank Brogan that he was "deeply disappointed" by the recent incident in an intercultural communications class and said it raised questions about "the lessons being taught in our classrooms." He said he wanted a report on the incident and how it was handled, as well as a statement of the university's policies to ensure such "lessons" don't occur again.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That mobile home walls are paper thin is no comfort either.
When posting on Topix Realtime, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about this."
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was equally hated by Republicans and Democrats. That's why he is doing therapeutic paintings of puppies in Texas, oh, and self portrait nudes in the bathtub and shower. Think he feels guilt about waterboarding?
This morning yje old hag lily got her preparation "H" mixed up with her Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a shit-hole lily, at least your gums don't itch. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer 216…. Name those Democrats that wire tape Kings Office, Blocked access to Black Students, and use Fire Hoses/K-9 Dogs on Civil Rights Marchers and then tell me who of these Individuals that committed these acts became Republican?
oh lord, this is too painful, you are talking about single individuals, I am referring to the entire populace.

Ask yourself who was the majority party in the south after the Civil War/Reconstruction Era up until the 1970's?

And what is the majority party in the south today?

What changed in 1964?

Here read this and be enlightened, although I doubt it -

http://mypolitikal.com/2011/03/06/the-rise-an...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill.. lily is a police state Fascist...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ask him for the inside poop!
lily attempts to find the ladies room at Happy Hour
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer 216…. Name those Democrats that wire tape Kings Office, Blocked access to Black Students, and use Fire Hoses/K-9 Dogs on Civil Rights Marchers and then tell me who of these Individuals that committed these acts became Republican?
Over the years, most of em
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
lily feels guilt about her inebriation
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be one of the best post I have ever seen. Explains it all in three paragraphs.
Do you think we'd've been anywhere near Afghanistan and Iraq, had bin_Laden not unleashed his hate (due to Saddams prior invasion of Kuwait and prior existing loathings of Israel) on the United States?

I don't. There would've been no need to.

In response to some of the most Ignorant posts I have ever witnessed, in relation to mid-east policies etc.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The Republicans’ Real Primary Problem

More recently, the GOP had rules that gave more obscure candidates a better chance to compete (as they were supposed to do in 2012), but this unintentionally turned the contest into a competition among various would-be entertainers and political circus performers because of the nature of conservative media and dissatisfaction with the front-runner among “very conservative” voters.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I guess you're starting to understand that when I said I would die to protect the fetuses, I wasn't kidding.
Just make sure you kill yourself & no one else. That's common among you far righters! Something is severely wrong with you to believe you hold an opinion on what someone else does with their own body. Move to China. There you have to apply to have children!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

TruthIs wrote:
Go Govnr Scott-teach the nasty and ugly some MANNERS and respect of and for others again!!!!
By Bruce Schreiner and Gilma Avalos , NBCMiami.com
Florida Gov. Rick Scott has waded into a religious-infused campus controversy, asking the state university system chancellor to look into a classroom lesson at Florida Atlantic University in which students were instructed to stomp on sheets of paper that had "Jesus" written on them.
Scott said in a letter Tuesday to State University System Chancellor Frank Brogan that he was "deeply disappointed" by the recent incident in an intercultural communications class and said it raised questions about "the lessons being taught in our classrooms." He said he wanted a report on the incident and how it was handled, as well as a statement of the university's policies to ensure such "lessons" don't occur again.
There's ZERO lifeguards on duty in palm beach county, boca raton, a liberal cesspool of ignorance.....
NUT SurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets ( For Real, my favorite, is with me now) so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me! ;)
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

hey Homer....

The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/05/...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Not only where were/are the WMDs, but if he supposedly moved them, what was our reason for invading? Why didn't Saddam even try & fight back using those WMDs? You say he used them on his own people, yet he never fired a single 1 at America & the other invaders! Why was America at war with the same people they were supposed to be liberating! Why was Saddam's first move to set ablaze all the oil fields if the war was never really over oil? See if they can answer those questions!
Don't hold your breathe, they haven't figured it out yet-and would rather blame the potus of the time, or the even more lunaTic ones-call it all an "inside plotted conspiracy".

Nutcases.
NUT SurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
To my dearest topix friends and fans!!!
I would like to take a much needed breather (whew) from the frantic frenzy of judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" ((the chubby Obama Worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location)), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
Please show my sockpuppets some love too!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••