Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#880686 Mar 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I live near FAU and my daughter went to school there for her first two years of university; most schools are liberal, encourage critical thinking. You want religious indoctrination go to Liberty or Oral Roberts or any rightwing evangelical school.
That kid is a parttime student and a trouble maker, he was not forced to do anything, it was a lesson in thinking, something foreign to you wingnuts.
There are always those sicko rightwing Christians trying to impose their will upon others, I say, get lost.
Uh it seems to me it was the professor who required them to jump on a piece of paper with Jesus written on it. Seems that was a bit of religious indoctrination in and of itself. Why don't you libtards ever complain about separation of church and state when Islam is involved? We all know the reason why!!! What you fail to realize is you libtards will be the first they kill.
dem N ted

Pompano Beach, FL

#880687 Mar 27, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsess much you fkn imbecile?
lowlifeghettobottomfeederwelfa refoodstampleechforsure say what? LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

#880688 Mar 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Did any of our forefathers show a picture id before they voted?
Probably just easily recognized.

Not as many people in 1788 and only 13 colonies made things go a bit more smoothly too.
dem

United States

#880689 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
I like the question 'Why didn't they write Allah on the paper and jump on it?' We all damn well why.
Uh?
What?
dem

United States

#880690 Mar 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Did any of our forefathers show a picture id before they voted?
I didn't see it in the constitution either.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#880691 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
countdowntozerotime.org/.../americas-eastcoas...
One of many pages
First video pulled due to Discovery copyright but the rest tells the tell.
"tells the tell"??? Damnitalltogauley, Massey, but you don't even have walkin' around sense, do ya'? I'm beginning to see the rest of your twenty-two family members seeming to gather here in various shifts: Waxman White, FloDUH White, namE White, Dumb Bully White, Madame Tourettes White, etc., etc., etc....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#880692 Mar 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
The intent of these voter id laws is voter suppression, end of story.
BS, They can't stuff the ballot box.
carol

Orlando, FL

#880693 Mar 27, 2013
You can thank Bush for making Obama's job a heck of a lot easier not having to worry about Saddam in the Middle East while pursuing his own wars.

Thank goodness Obama is the one who accelerated the drone program which is creating a whole new kind of animosity towards the U.S.

The left would be rioting in the streets otherwise.
dem

United States

#880694 Mar 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Florida Atlantic University is the worst and poorest run university in the state lily... AND you know it lily....
I like visiting your daughter in her dorm room at Hebrew Holocaust Christian State.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#880695 Mar 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
not the end of story, there's also

golfing on a public course suppression
alcohol buying suppression
civil service job suppression
radiology suppression
library card suppression
entering any office building in Manhattan suppression
flying on a private or commercial airline suppression

all things requiring photo ID
dem

United States

#880696 Mar 27, 2013
dem N ted wrote:
<quoted text>lowlifeghettobottomfee derwelfarefoodstampleechforsur e say what? LOL
Where's your Brooklyn ip, pusscccee?
dem

United States

#880697 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Probably just easily recognized.

Not as many people in 1788 and only 13 colonies made things go a bit more smoothly too.
Lol!
Was that part of your curriculum at Fetus Elementary?
carol

Orlando, FL

#880698 Mar 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what did you think of those self portrait nudes Bush did? One in the shower and one in the tub? What do you think it means?
President Obama got Osama, nuff said.
He's actually a very good artist. Have you seen all his work?

Since when did a liberal such as yourself become such a prude when it comes to art?

The only two drawings that went viral showed nothing but the upper part of his back in the shower and his toes in the bathtub.

They were also very good drawings.

Have you seen his paintings of dogs and landscapes? Pretty impressive.
dem

United States

#880699 Mar 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I am just holding out hope that somewhere deep inside them is a voice of reason. Homer apparently has too much faith in humanity.
They're not human either.:)
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880700 Mar 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer 216...Even Malcolm who for sure was not a Republican understood the Racist Democratic Party!!
Malcolm X spoke out about how the Democratic Party used the Black community back in the 60s and today for their own agenda not addressing the community's living standards or job situations but Blacks still vote Democratic!!
Yes, that was then and this is now.

Okay let me hear your theory, why is most of the south Republican today when it used to be Democrat?
dem

United States

#880701 Mar 27, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>He still used Bush's intelligence apparatus, Took the piece of work 12 hrs. to make up his small mind, to send them.
Still sour grapes from your crushing defeat last November, old man?
Pun intended.
dem

United States

#880702 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Uh it seems to me it was the professor who required them to jump on a piece of paper with Jesus written on it. Seems that was a bit of religious indoctrination in and of itself. Why don't you libtards ever complain about separation of church and state when Islam is involved? We all know the reason why!!! What you fail to realize is you libtards will be the first they kill.
Muslims gonna get us?
Poor idiot flack.
Buys his daughters the shittiest health care on earth and is scared of his own obese shadow.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#880703 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, you apparently have no earthly clue the meaning of critical thinking.
You're obviously confused it means brainwashing and indoctrination and expelling students who dare question the liberal ideology who are actually exercising critical thinking.
The "kid" (probably an O'Keefe in waiting) was not suspended. He's a professional Mormon, part-time publicity seeker, who went to the dean (and the news media) to launch a complaint. He was told he could forego attendance while the incident was being investigated.

Isn't your Chicken Little routine getting rather stale at this stage in your life?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880704 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, you apparently have no earthly clue the meaning of critical thinking.
You're obviously confused it means brainwashing and indoctrination and expelling students who dare question the liberal ideology who are actually exercising critical thinking.
Deandre Poole,
a deranged liberal who treats his students like morons is proof that he was born and raised in the arms of government and ghetto.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#880705 Mar 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
No, it is honesty. That is fact and a true story, unlike your pseudo-fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 3 min barefoot2626 25
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,910
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,895
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min mdbuilder 49,253
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min Rick Moss 71,135
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 3 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News