Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
810,141 - 810,160 of 1,099,938 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#880498 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey numb nuts. The link you posted only proved my point! The disparity between crack cocaine & powder cocaine use to be 100 to 1 & still stands at an 18 to 1 disparity. I guess 18 to 1 is equal in your eyes, stupid! The whole premise is backward. There should be a more steep penalty for cocaine powder giving the fact you can't make crack without having the powder first. As it stands, thus country is not curing the problem, they're treating a gaping wound with a Band Aid. Another one quick to passes judgment, but has a problem thinking before talking!
Ahhh ... drugs ... finally a subject that you are an expert in.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#880499 Mar 27, 2013
4.1 magnitude quake shakes El Hierro, in Canary Islands

Uh Oh
Jane Says

New York, NY

#880500 Mar 27, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's a definite maybe then?
aren't your little sisters off from school? although, i'm sure they aren't THAT little with diabesity so prevalent in your culture. your mom will be jealous this week, but at least she'll have more time to watch her "stories" or Springer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880501 Mar 27, 2013
Another 60+ old white guy gone kerrrazzy with a gun:(where's Eed?)

TACOMA, Wash.(AP)— A 67-year-old man accused of firing shots at homes in his northeast Tacoma neighborhood was arrested Tuesday night after an hours-long standoff with SWAT officers, authorities said.

No one were injured in the gunfire late Tuesday afternoon.

Mike McBee surrendered after being assured his two dogs would be cared for, Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said.

"He had his own two dogs in there and a neighbor's dog he kidnapped. That dog's back and OK," Troyer said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/27/taco...

(why didn't the police kill him?)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880502 Mar 27, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jane.
Want a facial?
LOL
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880503 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
4.1 magnitude quake shakes El Hierro, in Canary Islands
Uh Oh
Is there anything that doesn't scare you? I do not know how you go through life living in such fear.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880504 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey numb nuts. The link you posted only proved my point! The disparity between crack cocaine & powder cocaine use to be 100 to 1 & still stands at an 18 to 1 disparity. I guess 18 to 1 is equal in your eyes, stupid! The whole premise is backward. There should be a more steep penalty for cocaine powder giving the fact you can't make crack without having the powder first. As it stands, thus country is not curing the problem, they're treating a gaping wound with a Band Aid. Another one quick to passes judgment, but has a problem thinking before talking!
Thank Reagan for crack that paid for arms; what a legacy
carol

Orlando, FL

#880506 Mar 27, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Thank God the Bush era is gone and we get President Obama for four more years. Bush sure left a mess. Bush was the worst President in US History.
Why do you say that? Give me three reasons. I'm confident those assumptions can be discredited and Bush was not the one to blame.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880507 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry for not making it more clear for Flack Daddy! It just shows the inequality & contrast of black & white, so you really have no right to speak about a side of the fence in which you don't stand. How can you say what we should be doing when don't go thru what we go thru? Your ignorant!
Flack thought it was justified for that man to shoot that teenager to death for playing loud music in a parking lot. Just sayin;
Jane Says

New York, NY

#880508 Mar 27, 2013
Here’s one of the NYC professional panhandlers that Looney Lily accuses me of stalking or kicking or whatever. Do you think he’s a Republican or a Democrat?, or he voted for Romney? Actually, maybe this is Lily’s husband and she's ALWAYS on Topix, because he commutes from FL during the week and also finds time to be one of Leonsanna’s many babies daddies.

“He’s done it 10-plus years. He can make 1,000 bucks a day” even though “he’s got 30 pairs of shoes at home,” he said.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...

‘Give him the boot
March 27, 2013

So it now turns out that Jeffrey Hillman, the barefoot beggar who famously received a free pair of boots from a big-hearted police officer, not only has an apartment but pockets as much as several hundred dollars a day while pretending to be homeless.

Hillman freely admitted as much to a team of Post reporters who followed him home on the subway Sunday — and then watched as he calmly counted a huge wad of bills. Not to mention that he seems to be the Imelda Marcos of the streets, with at least 30 pairs of shoes and boots.

Most New Yorkers will doubtless be disappointed to learn that the inspiring tale of a police officer’s kindness to a man in distress would have such a cynical denouement. Few, however, will be surprised. Even so, there is a moral to this story that is especially timely.

New York is a generous city, at both the individual and government level. In addition to private charity, those in need can count on a whole raft of services, from shelter to food to rent subsidies and Medicaid. Our guess is that most New Yorkers are more than willing to pay so long as their dollars go to help people truly in distress.

Hillman reminds us how easy it is to exploit generosity. His scam seems to have been directed at passers-by who take pity on a man who goes about Midtown pretending to be barefoot, poor and homeless. His example reminds us why it is important for the city to ensure that its own assistance is not exploited by those who don’t need it.

For in addition to the needy, New York also has a whole class of politicians and activists quick to denounce City Hall as cruel and heartless (and to sue) whenever it takes reasonable measures to weed out the deserving from the undeserving.

When the NYPD’s Larry DePrimo bought those now-famous boots, he represented the best of this city. People such as Jeffrey Hillman remind us that when the greedy take advantage, there’s more cynicism about giving — and less help to go around for those truly in need.

Supposedly homeless recipient of boots from NYPD cop has an apartment, after all — EDITORIAL - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editoria...

your average DemocRAT--like Looney Lily--would defend the con artist and criticize the cops.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880509 Mar 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Is there anything that doesn't scare you? I do not know how you go through life living in such fear.
Flack lives in El Hierro now? Hey, it was 40 degrees in Florida this morning; can you keep your coldness to yourselves?
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#880510 Mar 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>NJ raider has finally discovered what's wrong with his deranged brain: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left but ghetto..
You strange your puny little brain with that 1 huh!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#880511 Mar 27, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Thank God the Bush era is gone and we get President Obama for four more years. Bush sure left a mess. Bush was the worst President in US History.
Obama's legacy will be the end of the quality health care coverage you used to enjoy, record debt (more than Bush and ALL the previous presidents combined), most golf playing and most family vacations on separate planes because the Obama's CARE about the average citizen. LOL.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880512 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say that? Give me three reasons. I'm confident those assumptions can be discredited and Bush was not the one to blame.
Speaking of crack...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#880513 Mar 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack thought it was justified for that man to shoot that teenager to death for playing loud music in a parking lot. Just sayin;
stick the teenager up a birth canal and you'd have no problem with his execution.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#880514 Mar 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Another 60+ old white guy gone kerrrazzy with a gun:(where's Eed?)
TACOMA, Wash.(AP)— A 67-year-old man accused of firing shots at homes in his northeast Tacoma neighborhood was arrested Tuesday night after an hours-long standoff with SWAT officers, authorities said.
No one were injured in the gunfire late Tuesday afternoon.
Mike McBee surrendered after being assured his two dogs would be cared for, Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said.
"He had his own two dogs in there and a neighbor's dog he kidnapped. That dog's back and OK," Troyer said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/27/taco...
(why didn't the police kill him?)
They didn't want to endanger the dogs?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880515 Mar 27, 2013
Jane feels vindicated in her contempt for the homeless.
When you decide to give; give without conditions or don't give at all.
You're a sick woman Jane, sicker than sick can be.
Better watch for the homeless; your bad karma may result in one of them pushing you in front of a train.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880516 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't want to endanger the dogs?
they threw gas cannisters into the house too!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880517 Mar 27, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>stick the teenager up a birth canal and you'd have no problem with his execution.
Janes a pervert
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#880518 Mar 27, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh ... drugs ... finally a subject that you are an expert in.
Is what I posted statistical reality? If so then anything you say after that is irrelevant. You damn right I'm an expert! You say it like I'm supposed to be ashamed! Lily said it best, "your lord & savior Ronald Reagan was America's biggest king pin." If I should be ashamed, so should you dumass!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Militants decapitate four 'Israeli Mossad spies 10 min MailOnline 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min LRS 177,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min Uzi 68,359
Abby 8-29 34 min RACE 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min texas pete 4,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Fair Game 46,298
Westward Group Alternatives - Alternative energ... 40 min kristywalls 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,918
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••