Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#880581 Mar 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh god lord.
so where are the WMDs?
and before you start in on me about a man who has written much about how Indians were slaughtered in this country, you should know that i'm half Miami Indian, and that i have read this....
A Little Matter of Genocide: Holocaust And Denial In The Americas 1492 To The Present (1997) is a book written by Ward Churchill. A Little Matter of Genocide surveys ethnic cleansing from 1492 to the present. Churchill compares the treatment of North American Indians to historical instances of genocide by communists in Cambodia, Turks against Armenians, and Europeans against the Gypsies, as well as Nazis against the Poles and Jews.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Little_Matter_...
and i agree with every word.
Not only where were/are the WMDs, but if he supposedly moved them, what was our reason for invading? Why didn't Saddam even try & fight back using those WMDs? You say he used them on his own people, yet he never fired a single 1 at America & the other invaders! Why was America at war with the same people they were supposed to be liberating! Why was Saddam's first move to set ablaze all the oil fields if the war was never really over oil? See if they can answer those questions!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880582 Mar 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
For a myriad of reasons; if the patient seems distressed or suicidal, if the doctor asks if he/she may be thinking of hurting himself or others, or if he has a weapon. Talking to children about weapons and if there are weapons readily available in the home, is another reason. You are the one who is nuts. More people die of self inflicted gunshots than murder. Most suicides by teens are with the family gun.
More people die of drugs than self inflicted gunshots than murder. Most suicides by teens are with drugs.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#880583 Mar 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is a racist demokratic institution, always was, still is..
You're just against anything you have no control over, or just don't understand!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880584 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to know his source for this sort of info__a quick google of canary island news has a couple of entries on the subject that are nothing at all like Flack's doom and gloom bullshyte. The big news in the Canary's is that a long awaited three story shopping mall has finally opened.
Ask him for the inside poop!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#880585 Mar 27, 2013
countdowntozerotime.org/.../americas-eastcoas...

One of many pages

First video pulled due to Discovery copyright but the rest tells the tell.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880586 Mar 27, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> really? The shooter at virginia tech was a registered REPUBLICAN
YOU'RE AN IMBECILE!
The Virginia Tech shooter~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880587 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're just against anything you have no control over, or just don't understand!
Liberal is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog NJ raider..

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America, and government preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism, racism, bogotry, poverty, abortion, the killing fields of blacks.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880589 Mar 27, 2013
There was an interesting segment on NPR yesterday about guns:

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention come to some remarkable conclusions about gun deaths, race, sex and region. Briefly put, white people who die by gunfire are much more likely to be male, rural and suicides; black people much more likely to be urban, victims of homicide and again, male.

http://www.npr.org/2013/03/26/175378043/the-e...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880590 Mar 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Virginia Tech shooter~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Bush was equally hated by Republicans and Democrats. That's why he is doing therapeutic paintings of puppies in Texas, oh, and self portrait nudes in the bathtub and shower. Think he feels guilt about waterboarding?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880591 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Only an idiot cleans any weapon loaded. You always assume the weapon is loaded even if you just unloaded it. That is the first thing taught to everyone. Well obviously not everyone. Just like you never put your finger on the trigger until you are actually are ready to fire.
There are plenty of idiots; just look at how many kids have been killed in this way. If you have children, you shouldn't have guns in the house and if you do, they have to be in a foolproof safe, kids always find the guns, they seem to have that gun radar.
Look at that boy who killed his own brother thinking he was an intruder in Florida on Monday. That kid is destroyed forever now and so are his parents. Why? Because he felt a gun was his solution.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#880592 Mar 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>More people die of drugs than self inflicted gunshots than murder. Most suicides by teens are with drugs.
legal drugs.
TruthIs

London, KY

#880593 Mar 27, 2013
Go Govnr Scott-teach the nasty and ugly some MANNERS and respect of and for others again!!!!

By Bruce Schreiner and Gilma Avalos , NBCMiami.com

Florida Gov. Rick Scott has waded into a religious-infused campus controversy, asking the state university system chancellor to look into a classroom lesson at Florida Atlantic University in which students were instructed to stomp on sheets of paper that had "Jesus" written on them.

Scott said in a letter Tuesday to State University System Chancellor Frank Brogan that he was "deeply disappointed" by the recent incident in an intercultural communications class and said it raised questions about "the lessons being taught in our classrooms." He said he wanted a report on the incident and how it was handled, as well as a statement of the university's policies to ensure such "lessons" don't occur again.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880594 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That mobile home walls are paper thin is no comfort either.
When posting on Topix Realtime, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about this."
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880595 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush was equally hated by Republicans and Democrats. That's why he is doing therapeutic paintings of puppies in Texas, oh, and self portrait nudes in the bathtub and shower. Think he feels guilt about waterboarding?
This morning yje old hag lily got her preparation "H" mixed up with her Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a shit-hole lily, at least your gums don't itch. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880596 Mar 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer 216. Name those Democrats that wire tape Kings Office, Blocked access to Black Students, and use Fire Hoses/K-9 Dogs on Civil Rights Marchers and then tell me who of these Individuals that committed these acts became Republican?
oh lord, this is too painful, you are talking about single individuals, I am referring to the entire populace.

Ask yourself who was the majority party in the south after the Civil War/Reconstruction Era up until the 1970's?

And what is the majority party in the south today?

What changed in 1964?

Here read this and be enlightened, although I doubt it -

http://mypolitikal.com/2011/03/06/the-rise-an...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880597 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill.. lily is a police state Fascist...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#880598 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Ask him for the inside poop!
lily attempts to find the ladies room at Happy Hour
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880599 Mar 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer 216. Name those Democrats that wire tape Kings Office, Blocked access to Black Students, and use Fire Hoses/K-9 Dogs on Civil Rights Marchers and then tell me who of these Individuals that committed these acts became Republican?
Over the years, most of em
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#880600 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
lily feels guilt about her inebriation
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880601 Mar 27, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be one of the best post I have ever seen. Explains it all in three paragraphs.
Do you think we'd've been anywhere near Afghanistan and Iraq, had bin_Laden not unleashed his hate (due to Saddams prior invasion of Kuwait and prior existing loathings of Israel) on the United States?

I don't. There would've been no need to.

In response to some of the most Ignorant posts I have ever witnessed, in relation to mid-east policies etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Jonah1 50,653
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min Ratloder 68,672
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 179,467
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance