Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
810,101 - 810,120 of 1,099,672 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That has absolutely nothing to do with diddly-squat!
I don't know which is more pathetic? NJ raider ignorant remarks or the fact that he chooses to be an idiot.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You PDupont being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and remaing on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional you idiot. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man
Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
Your thought process is that of a 4th grader. To suggest a persons political preference has anything to do with them committing murder unless it directly has to do with the murders is to close to insane! You ignore facts & in defense post the same bullshit daily. I'm starting to feel sorry for you & mad at myself for arguing with a retard! Leosnana proved a few weeks ago the Adam Lanza shit is an assumption & flat out lie. No one knows his political affiliation, but if one were to assume, he would assume republican giving the fact that Romney won in sandy hook 53%-47%. But that's all assumptions & equals to nothing. Now come on retard, hit me with that same nonsense, blue magnet preserve blah blah blah... The definition of insane: to continue to do the same thing over & again & look for a different result. It was stupid the first time you posted, your still looking for a different result. You're own republicans are even looking at you funny!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your thought process is that of a 4th grader. To suggest a persons political preference has anything to do with them committing murder unless it directly has to do with the murders is to close to insane! You ignore facts & in defense post the same bullshit daily. I'm starting to feel sorry for you & mad at myself for arguing with a retard! Leosnana proved a few weeks ago the Adam Lanza shit is an assumption & flat out lie. No one knows his political affiliation, but if one were to assume, he would assume republican giving the fact that Romney won in sandy hook 53%-47%. But that's all assumptions & equals to nothing. Now come on retard, hit me with that same nonsense, blue magnet preserve blah blah blah... The definition of insane: to continue to do the same thing over & again & look for a different result. It was stupid the first time you posted, your still looking for a different result. You're own republicans are even looking at you funny!
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and public safety disaster. You deranged liberals are dangerous. In the age of information...Your ignorance NJ raider and running on empty is still a morons best choice.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That has absolutely nothing to do with diddly-squat!
Sorry for not making it more clear for Flack Daddy! It just shows the inequality & contrast of black & white, so you really have no right to speak about a side of the fence in which you don't stand. How can you say what we should be doing when don't go thru what we go thru? Your ignorant!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry for not making it more clear for Flack Daddy! It just shows the inequality & contrast of black & white, so you really have no right to speak about a side of the fence in which you don't stand. How can you say what we should be doing when don't go thru what we go thru? Your ignorant!
An exploding population of wild horses and ghetto ignorance... And the government still wants to control their numbers.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and public safety disaster. You deranged liberals are dangerous. In the age of information...Your ignorance NJ raider and running on empty is still a morons best choice.
INSANE INSANE INSANE! LET ME STOP, I'M STARTING TO SOUND LIKE YOU!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> INSANE INSANE INSANE! LET ME STOP, I'M STARTING TO SOUND LIKE YOU!
Act like a dummy NJ raider, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Come on Flack! Don't limit me to the unexcited utterance of this retard! I feel insulted! This dude is gonna keep posting this nonsense nonstop all freaking morning. Giving the fact you both play for the same team"somehow!" Will you please take responsibility for his retardedness. This is getting ridiculous! If I gotta read another Tourette syndrome outburst, I might do the suburban white folks thing! Go to my moms house & shoot myself I'm the head with her gun. That's kinda crazy when I have my own gun ain't it?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
Come on Flack! Don't limit me to the unexcited utterance of this retard! I feel insulted! This dude is gonna keep posting this nonsense nonstop all freaking morning. Giving the fact you both play for the same team"somehow!" Will you please take responsibility for his retardedness. This is getting ridiculous! If I gotta read another Tourette syndrome outburst, I might do the suburban white folks thing! Go to my moms house & shoot myself I'm the head with her gun. That's kinda crazy when I have my own gun ain't it?
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat, who cares what you think idiot...Yep that be NJ raider, it's rare when one can watch the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire dangerous moron and ghetto package...

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
Schools ban christmass, can't have the 10 comandments in sight,easter is now under attack and our government is holding hearings to see if deranged sexual deviants should be allowed to be married. WTF.
Too bad we can't stop bigots like you from procreating.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is hanging by a thread propped up by the Feds printing money that keeps devaluing the dollar and Wall Street only surviving because, as one person put it, "we're the prettiest horse in the glue factory" in light of the global economy and the more serious problems in Europe.
This president doesn't like capitalism, so the more things go south, the closer he is to fundamentally changing the country.
You really don't get it, do you?
What a crock of right whiner baloney.

It was on a downward plunge when Obama took office.

It is better now.

The President has no problem with capitalism. You are lying.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A pretty political face is nothing if you have an ugly bigoted and racist heart, RealDave. An exploding population ghetto ignorance... and the government still wants to control your numbers.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak, does not makes them a (bigot) vegetarian... moron..
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not.
August 3, 2010
Washington (CNN)-- President Obama signed a bill Tuesday reducing the disparity in penalties for the use of crack and powder cocaine, according to the White House.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/08/03/fair.s...
...find something new to whine about.
Hey numb nuts. The link you posted only proved my point! The disparity between crack cocaine & powder cocaine use to be 100 to 1 & still stands at an 18 to 1 disparity. I guess 18 to 1 is equal in your eyes, stupid! The whole premise is backward. There should be a more steep penalty for cocaine powder giving the fact you can't make crack without having the powder first. As it stands, thus country is not curing the problem, they're treating a gaping wound with a Band Aid. Another one quick to passes judgment, but has a problem thinking before talking!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock of right whiner baloney.
It was on a downward plunge when Obama took office.
It is better now.
The President has no problem with capitalism. You are lying.
The reason obama and his big government armada are buying up ammunition and guns.. Deprivation and obama's hatred of capitalism is inching closer you moron...
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak, does not makes them a (bigot) vegetarian... moron..
You just like your steak (co ck) in the privacy of an airport restroom, tea bag scum.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

What happened, floriduh?
Thought I ordered you to kill yourself.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
Schools ban christmass, can't have the 10 comandments in sight,easter is now under attack and our government is holding hearings to see if deranged sexual deviants should be allowed to be married. WTF.
^^^
Proud member of the soon to be extinct Republican Party of irrational, inane, imbecile racist homophobes.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>An exploding population of wild horses and ghetto ignorance... And the government still wants to control their numbers.
Still repeating yourself you jagoff jewtard.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You just like your steak (co ck) in the privacy of an airport restroom, tea bag scum.
Clean conscience?... good! Don't assume my posts are about you dem. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Engagement Ring 8 min rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 55 min Stanky Pete 7,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min LRS 177,316
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,917
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 40ish 4,661
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE