Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#880514 Mar 27, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Another 60+ old white guy gone kerrrazzy with a gun:(where's Eed?)
TACOMA, Wash.(AP)— A 67-year-old man accused of firing shots at homes in his northeast Tacoma neighborhood was arrested Tuesday night after an hours-long standoff with SWAT officers, authorities said.
No one were injured in the gunfire late Tuesday afternoon.
Mike McBee surrendered after being assured his two dogs would be cared for, Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said.
"He had his own two dogs in there and a neighbor's dog he kidnapped. That dog's back and OK," Troyer said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/27/taco...
(why didn't the police kill him?)
They didn't want to endanger the dogs?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880515 Mar 27, 2013
Jane feels vindicated in her contempt for the homeless.
When you decide to give; give without conditions or don't give at all.
You're a sick woman Jane, sicker than sick can be.
Better watch for the homeless; your bad karma may result in one of them pushing you in front of a train.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880516 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't want to endanger the dogs?
they threw gas cannisters into the house too!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880517 Mar 27, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>stick the teenager up a birth canal and you'd have no problem with his execution.
Janes a pervert
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#880518 Mar 27, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh ... drugs ... finally a subject that you are an expert in.
Is what I posted statistical reality? If so then anything you say after that is irrelevant. You damn right I'm an expert! You say it like I'm supposed to be ashamed! Lily said it best, "your lord & savior Ronald Reagan was America's biggest king pin." If I should be ashamed, so should you dumass!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#880519 Mar 27, 2013
Expert says expect a 30% correction on the Dow. Take it with a grain of salt but be careful.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#880520 Mar 27, 2013
Better watch for the homeless; your bad karma may result in one of them pushing you in front of a train.
as opposed to your bad karma when you look in the mirror.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#880521 Mar 27, 2013
Powerful M5.7 quake blamed on oil industry — Felt across 14 states

http://enenews.com/powerful-m5-7-quake-caused...

----

Graphic: 900-mile-long “front” of most contaminated water from Fukushima Daiichi moving across Pacific toward U.S., Canada

http://enenews.com/graphic-900-mile-long-fron...

----

Giant Louisiana sinkhole swallows more land — Officials: New crack observed, dozens of trees lost

http://enenews.com/sinkhole-swallows-more-lan...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880522 Mar 27, 2013
JACKSON, Miss.-- Authorities say the teenage girl and two adults found dead at a house in north Mississippi on Tuesday had each been shot once in the head.

Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson says 55-year-old Wiley Young, 46-year-old Danica McCord and 13-year-old Destiny McCord appear to have died from the gunshot wounds, but autopsies are pending.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/26/thre...
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#880523 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
Expert says expect a 30% correction on the Dow. Take it with a grain of salt but be careful.
Glenn Beck is no expert.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#880524 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Flack lives in El Hierro now? Hey, it was 40 degrees in Florida this morning; can you keep your coldness to yourselves?
El Hierro is in the Canary Islands where another island has cracked half and threatens to slide into the sea. If it does a tsunami between 50 and 100 feet or higher will hit the east coast of the United States some 8 hours later. It will make the ones in the recent past look like a wave in a kiddie pool. A wave that big will go all the way across Florida into the gulf.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880525 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
yeah yeah yeah, you've been saying this for 5 years, bound to happen someday, more importantly, be careful driving out there - http://autos.aol.com/article/husband-and-wife...

Southern whites are crazy
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880526 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't want to endanger the dogs?
Realtime is the authority on pets and farm animals. You still looking for friends like lily with the same mental disorder and fantasies as you?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#880527 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say that? Give me three reasons. I'm confident those assumptions can be discredited and Bush was not the one to blame.
Here you go. Sorry you only need 3 since there are more.
1. Bush started a war with a nation that had nothing to do with 9/11 just to show his dad he was a man. That war cost 4000 American soldiers lives, 33,000 wounded and an estimated $4 Trillion.
2. In 2003 Bush signed the American Dream Down Payment Act that he said HIS administration had come up with. That new Law changed 4 major items of home loans. No down payment required, no background checks, up to 150% of home value could be loaned and up to 5 years of deferred payments. This is the reason that in 2008 90% of all home loans defaulted on were LESS than 5 years old. This banking and Wall St home loan scam that the new Bush Law created was the downfall of the US economy.
3. Bush lowered the tax rates to the lowest point ever in US history. Lowered so much that America could no longer pay its Bills. Bush handed Obama the US credit card with the largest debt ever and only enough income to pay the reoccurring monthly bills but not the balance. That is why no matter who is President the debt will double every 10 years unless major changes are done.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880528 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
Bob McDonnell, Virginia Governor, Introduces Abortion Coverage Ban

With this amendment, Governor McDonnell has launched yet another effort to intrude in women’s health care decisions and block Virginians access to comprehensive reproductive health care," said Caroline O’Shea, deputy director of NARAL Pro-Choice Virginia, in a statement. "Coverage for safe, legal abortion care -- a procedure one in three women will access in their lifetimes - is a basic benefit that most insurance plans currently include. By banning women from using their own funds to purchase plans that include this common benefit, Gov. McDonnell is restricting Virginians’ personal economic decisions as well as their access to comprehensive care."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/26/bob-...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880529 Mar 27, 2013
She's a bitter old hag.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880530 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You strange your puny little brain with that 1 huh!
Mistakes and ignorance are proof that you are trying NJ raider...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#880531 Mar 27, 2013
An Upstate lawmaker is changing a bill he introduced in the state House of Representatives that would ban doctors from discussing gun safety with their patients.

Rep. Joshua Putnam, R-Piedmont, said backlash from doctors around the state has forced him to reconsider the original intent of House Bill 3416.

“Some doctors, they don’t like the way it’s worded right now,” Putnam said.“I’ve been working with the Medical Association. I have an amendment that will make them happy.”

Putnam’s original bill, which 56 other Republican lawmakers have signed on to support, would make it illegal for a doctor to ask a patient if he or she owns a gun. The bill lays out three exceptions — doctors could ask a patient about gun ownership if he was being treated for a gunshot wound, was mentally ill or was being abused.

The amended bill would essentially shore up the status quo, Putnam said. Discussing gun safety with patients would be left up to individual doctors — they can choose to talk about it or not.

Rep. Mike Sottile, R-Isle of Palms, said he supported the original bill, but needs to take “another good, hard look” at it.

“Honestly when it was first presented to me, I thought it made sense,” Sottile said.

When he decided to support the legislation, Sottile said he had not considered how it may be important for pediatricians to talk to young children about gun safety.

“I don’t mind telling you when my daughter came along, I had a handgun and I got rid of it. I didn’t feel comfortable having it in the house,” Sottile said.“I think gun safety is paramount. Whatever you can do to help people own guns and be responsible with them, I don’t have a problem with.”

South Carolina ranks 13th in the country for firearm deaths, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation, which tracks a variety of health benchmarks in the U.S.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/2013031...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#880532 Mar 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the facts, Dumnbass.
All, including Republicans, in Congress representing the southern states voted no.
All outside the South voted yes (except a couple Republicans).
It was regional.
I do undertand the need of the rabid right to try to paint Democrats as racist in order to hide the Republican racists they welcomed under their tent.
Democrats have been the instigators and propagators of all the racial strife in America since it began. What you are essentially saying is, if we'd had no southern democratic slave states, we wouldn't have had a Civil War. I couldn't agree more.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880533 Mar 27, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>She's a bitter old hag.
Got that right Homer... lily's cover of smoke, idiot and ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,679
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL 70,157
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min KiMare 50,776
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]