Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
gubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#880440 Mar 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Sometimes you get lucky then impeached
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

#880441 Mar 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>These liberals oppose your belief and right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust dummy?
“This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety ... While we recognize that assault-weapon legislation will not stop all assault-weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals.”

--Ronald Reagan, in a May 3, 1994 letter to the U.S. House of Representatives, which was also signed by Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford.

“I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense. But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.”

--Ronald Reagan, in a speech at his 78th birthday celebration in Los Angeles on February 6, 1989.

“Certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited.”

--Ronald Reagan, in an August 28, 1986 signing statement on a bill that banned the production and importation of armor-piercing bullets.

“With the right to bear arms comes a great responsibility to use caution and common sense on handgun purchases.”

--Ronald Reagan, speech at George Washington University in a on March 29, 1991.

“Every year, an average of 9,200 Americans are murdered by handguns, according to Department of Justice statistics. This does not include suicides or the tens of thousands of robberies, rapes and assaults committed with handguns. This level of violence must be stopped.”

--Ronald Reagan, in a March 29, 1991 New York Times op-ed in support of the Brady Bill.

“I think maybe there could be some restrictions that there had to be a certain amount of training taken.”

--Ronald Reagan, in a press conference in Toronto on June 21, 1988, suggesting that prospective gun owners should have to receive training before purchasing a firearm.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880442 Mar 27, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
“This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety ... While we recognize that assault-weapon legislation will not stop all assault-weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals.”
--Ronald Reagan, in a May 3, 1994 letter to the U.S. House of Representatives, which was also signed by Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford.
“I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense. But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.”
--Ronald Reagan, in a speech at his 78th birthday celebration in Los Angeles on February 6, 1989.
“Certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited.”
--Ronald Reagan, in an August 28, 1986 signing statement on a bill that banned the production and importation of armor-piercing bullets.
“With the right to bear arms comes a great responsibility to use caution and common sense on handgun purchases.”
--Ronald Reagan, speech at George Washington University in a on March 29, 1991.
“Every year, an average of 9,200 Americans are murdered by handguns, according to Department of Justice statistics. This does not include suicides or the tens of thousands of robberies, rapes and assaults committed with handguns. This level of violence must be stopped.”
--Ronald Reagan, in a March 29, 1991 New York Times op-ed in support of the Brady Bill.
“I think maybe there could be some restrictions that there had to be a certain amount of training taken.”
--Ronald Reagan, in a press conference in Toronto on June 21, 1988, suggesting that prospective gun owners should have to receive training before purchasing a firearm.
You PDupont being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and remaing on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional you idiot. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.

Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man

Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat

Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880443 Mar 27, 2013
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and public safety disaster.
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

#880444 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
Florida Atlantic University campus officials shut down and called campus police on four students and an alumnus of FAU to stop an informational meeting about starting a conservative organization on campus.
FAU alum and Florida YAF State Director Daniel P. Diaz was there to discuss future activities of YAF on campus as well as around the state.
Upon hearing Diaz addressing the liberal bias on the FAU campus, David Blank, a university administrator, stopped the meeting again and boorishly ordered the students to vacate the meeting room; shut off the room lights, tore down the group’s promotional posters, and called the campus police.
The police detained and interrogated the group.
Diaz said,“If we were a Marxist, Socialist or Liberal group, they would have let us finish our meeting, but the university officials and police harassed us because we are conservatives.”
Diaz added,“This was the exact liberal bias on campus that I was discussing in the meeting that these future YAFers experienced firsthand. The university is no longer a place of open discussion and freedom of expression, but a breeding ground of intolerance for conservative beliefs.”
...I'm trying to tell you, people, we are treading very dangerous waters.
Okay Carol, did these people obtain permission to use University property? If not then they were trespassing and it had nothing to do with their political views.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#880445 Mar 27, 2013
Virginia governor signs mandatory voter ID law.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#880446 Mar 27, 2013
The Korean Peninsula could be aflame in war soon. That young leader thinks it's still 1955 or so.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880447 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know I'm going to regret this but who's fault is that? When is it time to stop blaming others and pull your pants up and take care of yourself?
Education is too white for NJ raider and other blacks. Black History Month proves that point.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#880448 Mar 27, 2013
Schools ban christmass, can't have the 10 comandments in sight,easter is now under attack and our government is holding hearings to see if deranged sexual deviants should be allowed to be married. WTF.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880449 Mar 27, 2013
BOCA RATON, Fla.-- State education officials will be taking a closer look at Florida Atlantic University today after Gov. Rick Scott responded to a controversial classroom exercise.

A class, taught by Vice Chairman of the Palm Beach County Democratic Party Deandre Poole, a black radical activist, was reportedly following an exercise in the instructors manual that had students write the name "Jesus" in large letters on a piece of paper, put the paper on the floor, face up, and after a brief period, tell them to step on the paper.

LMFAO.. Boca Raton one of rudest and most ignorant cities in the world according to Foursquare, lily...

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_s_palm_be...

Perhaps Ryan Rotelas should have written Deandre Poole on a piece of paper, then stomp on it would have been a better example of Rotelas ignorance...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#880450 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know I'm going to regret this but who's fault is that? When is it time to stop blaming others and pull your pants up and take care of yourself?
See nah Flack daddy, your entitled to you own opinion. I respect that. I'm entitled to call your ignorance. You must respect that. I can admit that African American culture is very flawed. It's a never ending cycle, true! But when faced with starve or grind, any human would choose grind. So see Flack Daddy, the blame actually begins with your culture & extends to mines. A whitemen & a blackman catch the same charge (possession of crack cocaine with attempt to distribute). The white guy who's parents live well under the guise of white privilege gets a well paid lawyer. The black guy who's parents are hard working people not handed anything in life can't afford college let alone, bail &a lawyer. The black guy us crucified by a white judge & the white guy who's parents paid for his bail & lawyer gets less than a slap on the wrist. Forest of all cocaine in it's powder form is known to be a whitemans drug & crack cocaine because it's cheaper is known to be a blackmans drug. Can't make crack cocaine without cocaine yet crackcocaine Carries far more steep consequence than it's counterpart. Why is that? It's because crack cocaine is known as the black mans drug it Carries more time. Too deny white privilege when you benefit from it is pure ignorance Flack. You're a smart man I guess? You know that!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880451 Mar 27, 2013
Correction: Perhaps Ryan Rotelas should have written Deandre Poole on a piece of paper, then stomp on it would have been a better example of Deandre Poole's ignorance...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880452 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> See nah Flack daddy, your entitled to you own opinion. I respect that. I'm entitled to call your ignorance. You must respect that. I can admit that African American culture is very flawed. It's a never ending cycle, true! But when faced with starve or grind, any human would choose grind. So see Flack Daddy, the blame actually begins with your culture & extends to mines. A whitemen & a blackman catch the same charge (possession of crack cocaine with attempt to distribute). The white guy who's parents live well under the guise of white privilege gets a well paid lawyer. The black guy who's parents are hard working people not handed anything in life can't afford college let alone, bail &a lawyer. The black guy us crucified by a white judge & the white guy who's parents paid for his bail & lawyer gets less than a slap on the wrist. Forest of all cocaine in it's powder form is known to be a whitemans drug & crack cocaine because it's cheaper is known to be a blackmans drug. Can't make crack cocaine without cocaine yet crackcocaine Carries far more steep consequence than it's counterpart. Why is that? It's because crack cocaine is known as the black mans drug it Carries more time. Too deny white privilege when you benefit from it is pure ignorance Flack. You're a smart man I guess? You know that!
"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."... Quote: Former Slave Booker T. Washington 1911..

One Hundred years later?.. Still... NO! Hope and NO! Change...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#880453 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> See nah Flack daddy, your entitled to you own opinion. I respect that. I'm entitled to call your ignorance. You must respect that. I can admit that African American culture is very flawed. It's a never ending cycle, true! But when faced with starve or grind, any human would choose grind. So see Flack Daddy, the blame actually begins with your culture & extends to mines. A whitemen & a blackman catch the same charge (possession of crack cocaine with attempt to distribute). The white guy who's parents live well under the guise of white privilege gets a well paid lawyer. The black guy who's parents are hard working people not handed anything in life can't afford college let alone, bail &a lawyer. The black guy us crucified by a white judge & the white guy who's parents paid for his bail & lawyer gets less than a slap on the wrist. Forest of all cocaine in it's powder form is known to be a whitemans drug & crack cocaine because it's cheaper is known to be a blackmans drug. Can't make crack cocaine without cocaine yet crackcocaine Carries far more steep consequence than it's counterpart. Why is that? It's because crack cocaine is known as the black mans drug it Carries more time. Too deny white privilege when you benefit from it is pure ignorance Flack. You're a smart man I guess? You know that!
That has absolutely nothing to do with diddly-squat!

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#880454 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
crackcocaine Carries far more steep consequence than it's counterpart. Why is that?
It's not.

August 3, 2010

Washington (CNN)-- President Obama signed a bill Tuesday reducing the disparity in penalties for the use of crack and powder cocaine, according to the White House.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/08/03/fair.s...

...find something new to whine about.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880455 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That has absolutely nothing to do with diddly-squat!
I don't know which is more pathetic? NJ raider ignorant remarks or the fact that he chooses to be an idiot.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#880456 Mar 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You PDupont being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and remaing on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional you idiot. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man
Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
Your thought process is that of a 4th grader. To suggest a persons political preference has anything to do with them committing murder unless it directly has to do with the murders is to close to insane! You ignore facts & in defense post the same bullshit daily. I'm starting to feel sorry for you & mad at myself for arguing with a retard! Leosnana proved a few weeks ago the Adam Lanza shit is an assumption & flat out lie. No one knows his political affiliation, but if one were to assume, he would assume republican giving the fact that Romney won in sandy hook 53%-47%. But that's all assumptions & equals to nothing. Now come on retard, hit me with that same nonsense, blue magnet preserve blah blah blah... The definition of insane: to continue to do the same thing over & again & look for a different result. It was stupid the first time you posted, your still looking for a different result. You're own republicans are even looking at you funny!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880457 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your thought process is that of a 4th grader. To suggest a persons political preference has anything to do with them committing murder unless it directly has to do with the murders is to close to insane! You ignore facts & in defense post the same bullshit daily. I'm starting to feel sorry for you & mad at myself for arguing with a retard! Leosnana proved a few weeks ago the Adam Lanza shit is an assumption & flat out lie. No one knows his political affiliation, but if one were to assume, he would assume republican giving the fact that Romney won in sandy hook 53%-47%. But that's all assumptions & equals to nothing. Now come on retard, hit me with that same nonsense, blue magnet preserve blah blah blah... The definition of insane: to continue to do the same thing over & again & look for a different result. It was stupid the first time you posted, your still looking for a different result. You're own republicans are even looking at you funny!
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and public safety disaster. You deranged liberals are dangerous. In the age of information...Your ignorance NJ raider and running on empty is still a morons best choice.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#880458 Mar 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That has absolutely nothing to do with diddly-squat!
Sorry for not making it more clear for Flack Daddy! It just shows the inequality & contrast of black & white, so you really have no right to speak about a side of the fence in which you don't stand. How can you say what we should be doing when don't go thru what we go thru? Your ignorant!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880459 Mar 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry for not making it more clear for Flack Daddy! It just shows the inequality & contrast of black & white, so you really have no right to speak about a side of the fence in which you don't stand. How can you say what we should be doing when don't go thru what we go thru? Your ignorant!
An exploding population of wild horses and ghetto ignorance... And the government still wants to control their numbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Fair Game 46,728
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 min LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 20 min fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 24 min Blwlgo 1,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,869
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,235
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••