Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,501)

Showing posts 810,001 - 810,020 of1,033,931
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Herman Cain got caught having a mistress.
You forget John Edwards??
How else could you say something as stupid as "How come liberal candidates never seem to have any skeletons in their closets around election time?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question. How come liberal candidates never seem to have any skeletons in their closet around election time?

Did you know Obama won the Senate in Illinois twice because of alleged sex scandals surrounding both of his opponents?

You don't find that a little bit odd?

Sex scandals are a sure fire way to discredit anyone - whether the allegations are true or not.

You underestimate the propagandists if you don't think they would stoop to any level to discredit their favored candidate opponents.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Comrade carol silences the opposition out of fear.
Well, that and ridicule. But the truth is you flatter yourself to use the term, "opposition." You're more, sort of, background noise. The "opposition" has skin in the game; specifically, little Asian girls for sale over the internet. Business, carol, that's the enemy. the folks who will start wars and sell children as sex slaves to make money. It's actually kinda helpful when folks like you fight back, kinda passes the time until the heavyweights show up to do their own fighting... which they never, ever will.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
You see, "carol," the thing about republicans is that they're instinctively greedy and competitive. They will literally do anything to "win" against another human being, even if "winning" means they're gonna die too. It's just what those people do. Here, come sit on my lap and I'll explain it to you.
Long ago and far away there was a land where bad people - conservatives generally, no matter what they called themselves - did horrible things to other people in the name of national progress (personal gain.) The things they did were sooooo horrible that it caused a genetic mutation in their victims rendering them incapable of ever trusting anyone again or of ever not being scared of loss.
As the survivors reproduced they not only passed along the mutation, they codified it, turned it into a religion of sorts. It's based on the premise that your fellow man will screw you given half a chance and not think twice about it, so you're better off screwing your neighbor first. It's a cynical reading of the Golden Rule but it's the truth nonetheless.
They knew that just coming right out and saying this would bring down the wrath of the people on their heads so they dressed it up in language which made it seem they were merely following god's instructions when he famously said, "GO FORTH AND LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL TO GET YOU A PILE BEFORE IT'S ALL GONE!" OH, "AND DON' FO'GET TO PUT MY SHARE IN THE PLATE ON SATURDAY OR EVEN SUNDAY!"
Those people been playin' this game so long they fo'get they playin' it. They could be up to their nose in raw sewage and they'd still be tryin' to figure an angle that might allow them to capture the market in shit.
So you see, "carol," it's not that those folks are "bad," what they are is genetically scared of losin' their stuff. That? Oh, um, that's just my cane. I keep it there so it's handy if I want to stand up and stretch my legs.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't say that's a true blanket statement.
But what's ironic is that many fundamentalist Christians are black. And they still voted for Obama.
A natural recurrence and class status in democrats. Race Trumps Ignorance and Common Sense..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
During my temporary absence a while back, I went to another website and, after a few weeks, lo and behold, Tenzing showed up.
He actually found me and stated as such. I even had a different topix name. But instead of joining in, he disappeared.
Then when I ventured back on here seeing my pretend namesake had not posted in over a week, he showed up for a few posts and then disappeared again.
Tenzing left but my pretend namesake reappeared as soon as I started posting again.
Tenzing I can take. The other one is a bit creepy.
What would you expect from a draft-dodging scumbag from the Moreno Valley barrio?

Whether he calls himself Ghost, or Debil, or fake Carol, still the same piece of garbage.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

letitia wrote:
<quoted text>
Euccccccch ... "hubby" is as smarmy as "the wife," proving that you're a hopeless captive of your time -- or "heyday."
What a wonderful picture you paint: The great sweaty, hawg-straddling oaf milling around with his be-gutted herd, looking around like a paranoid wildebeest at the gun show for signs of "infiltrators." Then, when he "hits the jackpot," he whips out his cell phone and calls "the wife."
"Hey, babe, you ain't gonna buhlieve what ah found ... should last us for the next hunnert years or so ..."
You stupid, stupid tvat!
Gooseshit messing up the conversation once again.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Herman Cain had no real qualifications to be President.
I'll take a successful businessman over another blood-sucking double-talking lawyer any day.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
It's the Nobel Peace Prize, dummy.
Obama is a major success in all areas!!
He won reelection for being such a success!!
His speech was a major success with young Israeli's and Palestinians.
He laid it out: a two separate states solution!!
Too bad you're just a Rmoney voter, still unable to accept the fact that you voted for a reject, the true Anti-Christ Mormon.
And you're too stupid to see it!!
Gotta love the stupidity of the right. It guarantees all future Presidents will be Democrats!!
I love to see you whine every day.
<quoted text>
Nuculur it was Liberals/ Media telling us the World would Love Us!! Obama’s foreign policies (Appease, Apologize,) words without action are just Words, Obama’s Trade Mark!! Today America less popular in Middle East now than under Bush administration...'Most Palestinians hate Obama' he’s failed return the Prize/Cash!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't know what else to say about it. Except history has a tendency of repeating itself?
You have that in common.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The schools down here do that or perhaps it's a federal thing__non Hispanic white currently describes my own status while back in the day I was mere Caucasian/Caucoid. Lah-dee-dah eh?
I was around when the check here boxes began appearing on the various forms and applications we have all come to love. Who can forget Pacific Islander? That's Obama right? Well maybe not.
The fact is that some "Hispanics" are white and some are black, particularly those from the Caribbean.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't say that's a true blanket statement.
But what's ironic is that many fundamentalist Christians are black. And they still voted for Obama.
Fundamentalist Christians are a drag on the Republican Party.

Nothing but anti-abortion economic leftwingers.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What's hard to figure out is if you have any balls.
Only an impotent wimp would steal a woman's identity and location to silence them out of fear and intimidation, Comrade.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You, um, sayin' yur sceert of me, l'il lady? Or you sayin' it's a moot point? I had a dawg like you once... barkin' all the damn time, generally makin' a nuisance of itself. So's I took a big stick an' beat the shit outta that damn dawg over an' over an' over, an' you know what? Turns out that damn dawg was jus' inclined to bitch, wouldn't shut up nohow. I finally shot it but that's immaterial in this case.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take a successful businessman over another blood-sucking double-talking lawyer any day.
Cain was a promoter, not really possessing great business or management skills. A very shallow candidate.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Texas and not California, which is much larger?
Because Texans are easier to convince in large numbers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The Rev. Jesse Jackson called for a mass, nonviolent protest in Detroit against the new emergency financial manager at a rally this morning at city hall.

The activists alongside Jackson pledged to file a lawsuit next week challenging the constitutionality of Michigan's new emergency manager law, which takes effect Thursday and grants broad powers to the incoming EFM, Kevyn Orr.

Jackson, who was joined by Detroit Councilwoman JoAnn Watson and Congressman John Conyers, also called on the U.S. Department of Justice to intervene to protect Detroiters' right to vote.

"Detroit cannot be reduced to a rummage sale," Jackson said.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an impotent wimp would steal a woman's identity and location to silence them out of fear and intimidation, Comrade.
Well, hon, it don't seem to be workin' if that was the plan, now does it?
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you expect from a draft-dodging scumbag from the Moreno Valley barrio?
Whether he calls himself Ghost, or Debil, or fake Carol, still the same piece of garbage.
More like a deranged democrat.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundamentalist Christians are a drag on the Republican Party.
Nothing but anti-abortion economic leftwingers.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking a stand on something as important as protecting human life especially when it's the most vulnerable who have no voice.

It's only because liberals drag up the issue of abortion every election cycle as a tool to get votes from women who think killing the life they created is their right.

It's also a liberal tactic every election year to put conservatives in the position of having to defend taking a stand on protecting life. They even turned it into some stupid idiotic war against women.

All Republicans need to say is "I'm pro-life" and leave it at that. Enough said.
letitia

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gooseshit messing up the conversation once again.
Then for christ's sake get yourass out of their enclosure! You should know by now that after you have sex with them once, they're pretty much done with. Same with chickens, or so Jesse from down the road told me. And that's just bad business ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 810,001 - 810,020 of1,033,931
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min litesong 42,943
Abby 4-17 20 min ScarletandOlive 15
Amy 4-17 21 min Pippa 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,005
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min ScarletandOlive 96,027
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 38 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,425
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]