Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,961 - 809,980 of 1,101,669 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#880299 Mar 26, 2013
Vial of virus that can cause hemorrhagic fever missing from Texas lab

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/03/25/vial...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#880300 Mar 26, 2013
San Carlos, California Residents Warned of Door Knocking Burglaries

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/03/24/s...

If it can happen there, it can happen anywhere. I've also heard that if you do open the door, they'll sometimes barge in anyway. Follow your mother's advice, don't open the door to strangers (and be prepared to defend yourself at all times).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880301 Mar 26, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.
You are a certified idiot Patrick...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880302 Mar 26, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave no matter how you try to rearrange the chairs the Facts are 21 Democrats voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act while only 6 Republicans!! 90% of Republicans supported Black Legislation while 80% opposed it!! The Civil Rights Act of 64 was passed by Republicans!!
In 1957 it was Republican President Eisenhower who authored the 1957 Civil Rights Bill,...(that became the 1964 Civil Rights bill), Eisenhower hoping to repair the damage done to blacks and their civil rights by the out dated demokkkRratic party since 1892 till present. The bill was initially blocked by Senate demokkkrats, voted against by (D)Senator JFK and Al Gore, Sr.

The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with Jim Crow hate, envy, ignorance and racism.

The GOP doesn't have blatant organized anti-black racism on public record or in the national archives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#880303 Mar 26, 2013
Warnings issued for volcanoes in Peru and Iceland

Posted on March 26, 2013

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880304 Mar 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt you really "live" anywhere, but you butted into a post of mine to flack in which I mentioned the Whites of West Virginia...you're so demented you don't know where you sh!t last--besides everywhere you've been.(Could definitely fit the description of the knock-knock faux engine troll, though.)
So you doubt I live anywhere. I must be a figment of you imagination then, eh whachjob? In case you haven't figured it out yet, this is not a private message board. The whites and blacks from WV have more class and brains than you do, libtard.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880305 Mar 26, 2013
I must have flushed you. You keep making an ass out of yourself posting comments from people have have nothing to do with me.

Do you stalk people outside of the web too?
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880306 Mar 26, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Listening to the arguments before the SCOTUS...odd.
Just take your Prozac, wait about 1/2 hour and then it will not seem odd.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880307 Mar 26, 2013
Actually, yes. I leave tomorrow. I will be looking at some real estate that costs more than you would ever believe.

If I didn't dislike France so much, I would recommend people purchase there as long as they don't have to declare income there.

... and yes, I will be staying in an area of what you would call, filthy rich people in a posh London suburb.

Do you have a problem with that?

Thanks for reminding me of the things I enjoy (and worked hard for). I'm sure you would like to steal it.
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you due for another "trip across the pond" soon? ROFLMAO!
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
proud2bwhite wrote:
Hats off to theese great company's.
Waxturd, ROFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880308 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched a movie the other night about those "re-educating camps" under Mao Tse-Tung's China in the early 1970s.
Children of parents who were independent thinkers and writers were also put in these camps. The two young men in the movie were also children of their parents' "reactionary" writings. They hoarded and hid books that would have gotten them killed had they been discovered.
The best thing about Netflix are the foreign movies - educational and entertaining at the same time.
Sounds like Texas
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880309 Mar 26, 2013
by the way nutcase, you did a good job posting quotes from me this time, but I never posted as proud2bwhite.

I like the way you demonstrate what a psychopath you are, retaining posts from me and countless totally unrelated people you think are me.

Obama and the Democrats count on people/nut cases like you for the vote. You have no sense of reality.
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you due for another "trip across the pond" soon? ROFLMAO!
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
proud2bwhite wrote:
Hats off to theese great company's.
Waxturd, ROFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880310 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
An elitist in the liberal media actually came right out and said they are "more evolved" than, presumably, us ignorant peons. Heard her say it with my own ears.
So do you think liberals are "more evolved" than the rest of us and are on some self-proclaimed higher level than us traditionalists and conservatives just because we hold a different set of values?
Where does this kind of mentality eventually lead to, do you think?
I don't know; perhaps when they realize that they were being conned out of 10% of their earnings and the pastor had a private jet and owned diamond mines in Africa? Duh!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880311 Mar 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well it hasn't really been that long for Tiger, November 09, but it's nice to see his return. C'mon he didn't kill his wife, they're still pals and neighbors and he's said to be a very active dad.
Right you are Homer, the rightie tighties haven't a clue about the damage BushCo did and his wayward policies continue to do. MediCare Part D wasn't even necessary and simply amounted to Merry Christmas for big pharma. BushCo also expanded the EIT and like Reagan called it an important part of his legacy. Hah, legacy, the shrub can't leave the US and rarely ventures outside of Texas.
And if eman is reading along Tiger's mom is from Thailand and her ancestry is Thai, Chinese and Dutch so Tiger is of mixed race but not half white. Tiger's father Earl was a fkn stud by anyone's measure.
And, all of his mistresses loved him! He may have been a cad, but kept them all happy!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#880313 Mar 26, 2013
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
<quoted text>YEA YOU INDENTIFY WITH that NAME WELL DONT YOU YOU THINK YOU GOT ANSWERS HOOD say it YOU LIVE IN THE HOOD WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN UR SURRONDINGS LOLOLOLOLOLO the people in the HOOD KILLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE WHAT ARE THEY O OBAMA SUPPORTERS YEA DEMOCRATS THATS WHO DESTROYS THE BLACK COMMUNITY DEMOCRATIC SUPPORTERS AS YOU REFER TO YOURSELVES HOOD NINJAS LOLOLOLOL PRIDE LOLOLOL IM HOOD lololololhahaha
Okayiuncle tom, whatever you say. & I guess in your eyes whites don't kill whites. Your a dumass! It's not a black or a white culture. It's the American culture, & you should know best bring you grew up in the hood, made it out & now feel that gives you the right to pass judgment! Blacks been killing blacks before Obama was elected & without violating individual rights, how exactly do you suppose stop that? You're a brainwashed sellout. Take some of that money you work so hard for & go buy your soul back!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880314 Mar 26, 2013
Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday concluded that permitting same sex marriage would effectively legalize pedophilia.

And at some point, whos to say that you cannot have sex with a child? he asked.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/26/limbaug...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#880315 Mar 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Okayiuncle tom, whatever you say. & I guess in your eyes whites don't kill whites. Your a dumass! It's not a black or a white culture. It's the American culture, & you should know best bring you grew up in the hood, made it out & now feel that gives you the right to pass judgment! Blacks been killing blacks before Obama was elected & without violating individual rights, how exactly do you suppose stop that? You're a brainwashed sellout. Take some of that money you work so hard for & go buy your soul back!
More people die as a result of self inflicted gun shots than murder; most suicides by gun are committed by white males, with a gun that is owned by his family. A white male is 5 times more likely to die of a self inflicted gun shot and a black male is 5 times more likely to die of a murder with a gun. Blacks don't commit suicide as much as white males do.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#880316 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
F*cking POS bigoted Easy Eed. I get it, you hate homosexuals & make sure everyone knows it.
"real dumb"
You are a man/girl!! You admit you are a homosexual. Good for you, your right. For your information I do not hate homosexuals, know a number of them. They have been to my home. Their life style, their right, not my lifestyle, my right.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880317 Mar 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
More people die as a result of self inflicted gun shots than murder; most suicides by gun are committed by white males, with a gun that is owned by his family. A white male is 5 times more likely to die of a self inflicted gun shot and a black male is 5 times more likely to die of a murder with a gun. Blacks don't commit suicide as much as white males do.
Blacks don't commit suicide as much as white males do. They just shoot each other...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#880318 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This in the internet.
There is no way you ran a successful company with employees. None.
"flack"
Face it., "real dumb" is trying to drag you down to his level, a lazy liberal who has had his hand out for ever. He despises success and is envious of those who work, produce and take care of their obligations.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880319 Mar 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are a man/girl!! You admit you are a homosexual. Good for you, your right. For your information I do not hate homosexuals, know a number of them. They have been to my home. Their life style, their right, not my lifestyle, my right.
Peace
KMA
Just because I don't like homosexuals, does not make me a homophone, neither I don't like steak does not make me a vegetarian. RealDave is a bigot...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min RACE 97,980
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min observer 49,511
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min LRS 177,531
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 1 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search