Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,941 - 809,960 of 1,099,857 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880277 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats from the South.
If you wren't such a moron you would know that Republicans & Democrats from the South were against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Democrats & Republicans outside the South were for it.
Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance.
A SALTINE SAYS ALL WHITES FROM THE SOUTH ARE BIGOTS DEMOCRATS AND THEIR BRAINWASHING OF BLACKS NEVER STOPS lolololol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880278 Mar 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>passage of the civil rights bill—the strong support of Republicans. Although Democrats had a historically large majority in the House of Representatives with 259 members to 176 Republicans, almost as many Republicans voted for the civil rights bill as Democrats. The final vote was 290 for the bill and 130 against. Of the “yea” votes, 152 were Democrats and 138 were Republicans. Of the “nay” votes, three-fourths were Democrats. In short, the bill could not have passed without Republican support. As Time Magazine observed,“In one of the most lopsidedly Democratic Houses since the days of F.D.R., Republicans were vital to the passage of a bill for which the Democratic administration means to take full political credit this year.”
A similar story is told in the Senate. On the critical vote to end the filibuster by Southern Democrats, 71 senators voted to invoke cloture. With 67 votes needed, 44 Democrats and 27 Republicans joined together to bring the bill to a final vote. Of those voting “nay,” 80 percent were Democrats, including Robert C. Byrd and former Vice President Al Gore’s father, who was then a senator from Tennessee. Again, it is clear that the civil rights bill would have failed without Republican votes. Close observers of the Senate deliberations recognized that the Republican leader, Senator Everett McKinley Dirksen of Illinois, had done yeoman work in responding to the objections of individual Republicans and holding almost all of them together in support of the bill.“More than any other single individual,” the New York Times acknowledged,“he was responsible for getting the civil rights bill through the Senate.”
http://www.capitalgainsandgames.com/blog/bruc...
THANK YOU F THESE SALTINES AND NINJAS WHO WANT TO RE WRITE HISTORY BECAUSE THEY THE DEMOCRATS DESTROYED THE EDUCATION SYSTEM SO THEY COULD CONTROL THOUGHT LOlololol SMITH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#880279 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another dumbass right whiner who thinks we are still losing 750,000 jobs a month with an economy shrinking at a rate of over 6%.
You actually must get dumber every day.
U.S. Corpse-Economy Still Losing Jobs

by Jeff Nielson Wednesday, 06 March 2013

Ignore the fantasy-numbers. Ignore the inane hype which accompanies them. There is only one Truth with respect to the U.S. labor market and employment. It is contained in the chart below, produced by the Federal Reserve itself.

The picture is unequivocal. During the four years which the U.S. government has dubbed “an economic recovery”, the U.S. economy has been losing jobs at the fastest rate in recorded history – for every year of this so-called recovery.

Having a background in economics and statistics, I’ve explained in numerous previous commentaries precisely how/why the concocted “statistics” claiming to show “new jobs” have no basis in reality. The problem is that unless readers themselves have a reasonably sophisticated understanding of the mathematics involved, it may be difficult for them to follow such reasoning.

However, everyone can “understand” a line going straight down. This is the U.S. labor market (and has been for the past four years): a line going straight down. There is no “reality”; no set of conditions where a line going straight down can translate into “more jobs.”

This is the only “unadjusted” labor statistic produced by the U.S. government, therefore it must represent the Truth. What does that make all of the “adjusted” numbers which purport to show the U.S. economy “adding jobs” month after month after month? That’s right: lies.

http://www.occupylv.org/topics/us-corpse-econ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880280 Mar 26, 2013
DEMOCRATS NEED A FOUNDATION OF IGNORANCE TO SUCCEED lololol cannon fodder and the rich one laugh all the way to the BANK lets have some of MAGIC JOHNSONS money what you dont thinks he sipps with the KOCH BROTHERS lololol POOR DEMOCRATS THE RICH ONES DO QUITE WELL AND BLACKS GIVE THEM NO PROBLEMS lololololol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880281 Mar 26, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO
"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman//No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO
No, that is not me either dumb libturd. The only ones you have listed that are me are Nostrilis Waxman, but I will also be lazy and post on mobile devices as nwaxman or Waxman.

You really are crazy you know. A paranoid weirdo, for sure. With no life whatsoever. That is why you are a Democrat Obama worshipper.

Stop pestering everyone else, zero.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880282 Mar 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, ya' trollish buffoon, "The Whites of West Virginia" is a documentary about a family named White who had 22 children, all but one winding up on welfare--flack's seen it. As to you ninth ranking, it's not based on the educational performance of the students, "...New analyses from the EPE Research Center for the Chance-for-Success Index and school finance categories, respectively, capture critical aspects of the broader educational environment and the level and equitability of school funding. In the other updated category, the center examines policies related to transitions and alignment across stages of education. Results for the three other areas in the State-of-the-States rubric..." Crawl back under your bridge.
Bah!!

You are such a bullshitter and so ignorant.

I live in Connecticut, moron, not WV. I would rather live in WV that near a dumb slob like you, loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#880283 Mar 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And Tiger Woods is back on top. We're coming full circle since Bush smashed the windshield and drove the economy into a ditch. Much like Tiger's return to his #1 ranking it's been a long hard struggle with absolutely no help whatsoever(more of a hindrance really) from rightwingers.
Why do you idolize a womanizer?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#880284 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, carol, now's you chance to whip out that "big black pecker" thing you was tryin' out the other day. Now you surrounded by them and can determine whether you clever ploy gonna work fo' you?
This one's for you, homer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#880285 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another dumbass right whiner who thinks we are still losing 750,000 jobs a month with an economy shrinking at a rate of over 6%.
You actually must get dumber every day.
Really Dave, we are, they don't count the jobs already lost. These people running the Giverment and the normal people into the ground...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#880286 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Dear Leader has improved the economy he inherited.
Perhaps if your dear party had not put us in such a bad way & then helped us recover, the current economy would be better.
Unless you are over 80 year old, you never experienced as severe of a recession.
I thank the house, not the office of the presidency.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#880287 Mar 26, 2013
Listening to the arguments before the SCOTUS...odd.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#880288 Mar 26, 2013
University Files Charges against Student Who Would Not Stomp on Jesus

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

http://www.christianpost.com/news/university-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#880289 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
First lesson of business.
Surround yourself with dumber people.
No wonder you went through so many.
In the history of civilized man that's only happened once..... and that was for President.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#880290 Mar 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bah!!
You are such a bullshitter and so ignorant.
I live in Connecticut, moron, not WV. I would rather live in WV that near a dumb slob like you, loser.
I doubt you really "live" anywhere, but you butted into a post of mine to flack in which I mentioned the Whites of West Virginia...you're so demented you don't know where you sh!t last--besides everywhere you've been.(Could definitely fit the description of the knock-knock faux engine troll, though.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#880292 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheheh, so, um, you're tellin' him he's gonna die poor?
'Poor' may be racist.....'dependent' might work.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#880294 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are a wealthy tea bag retiree.
Topix is over loaded with lying azzholes like you.
I'm sure after paying your own health care all those years, and hiring scabs, you are living large on Alpo.
...and I soooo wanted to impress you, damn.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#880295 Mar 26, 2013

Excuses Are Reason failure is happening
Big Bubba BLackCack

Los Angeles, CA

#880296 Mar 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt you really "live" anywhere, but you butted into a post of mine to flack in which I mentioned the Whites of West Virginia...you're so demented you don't know where you sh!t last--besides everywhere you've been.(Could definitely fit the description of the knock-knock faux engine troll, though.)
Oh Lookie, it's Miss Meat Curtains 2013
TSM

El Paso, TX

#880297 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats from the South.
If you wren't such a moron you would know that Republicans & Democrats from the South were against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Democrats & Republicans outside the South were for it.
Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance.
RealDave no matter how you try to rearrange the chairs the Facts are 21 Democrats voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act while only 6 Republicans!! 90% of Republicans supported Black Legislation while 80% opposed it!! The Civil Rights Act of 64 was passed by Republicans!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#880298 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Dear Leader has improved the economy he inherited.
Perhaps if your dear party had not put us in such a bad way & then helped us recover, the current economy would be better.
Unless you are over 80 year old, you never experienced as severe of a recession.
You're pathetic. You treat this president like a 14 year old black, murdering thug.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 min Corrupt Democrats 1,902
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Obskeptic 177,350
The monkey in the room 23 min hands on AR 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 68,947
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min James 68,351
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search