Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,901 - 809,920 of 1,079,317 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880203
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

carol wrote:
<quoted text>Heheheheh, so, um, you're tellin' him he's gonna die poor?
Too bad the wealthy old man with bad knees and a worse back is spending his golden years being my bitch on topix.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880204
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>dem's obama minutes are running out on his fascist phone. Spies they are you idiot...
Dance, chimp, dance.

You mad that Jane is blowing me?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880205
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheheh, so, um, you're tellin' him he's gonna die poor?
It's your road..... and yours alone..... Others may walk it with you idiot, but no one can walk it for you!
You dummy will always fail..
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880206
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched a movie the other night about those "re-educating camps" under Mao Tse-Tung's China in the early 1970s.
Children of parents who were independent thinkers and writers were also put in these camps. The two young men in the movie were also children of their parents' "reactionary" writings. They hoarded and hid books that would have gotten them killed had they been discovered.
The best thing about Netflix are the foreign movies - educational and entertaining at the same time.
Yes, I feel the same way about the Holocaust specials on Fox. I can't help missing a little all the horror and excitement of watching the human tragedy play out.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880207
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, ya' trollish buffoon, "The Whites of West Virginia" is a documentary about a family named White who had 22 children, all but one winding up on welfare--flack's seen it. As to you ninth ranking, it's not based on the educational performance of the students, "...New analyses from the EPE Research Center for the Chance-for-Success Index and school finance categories, respectively, capture critical aspects of the broader educational environment and the level and equitability of school funding. In the other updated category, the center examines policies related to transitions and alignment across stages of education. Results for the three other areas in the State-of-the-States rubric..." Crawl back under your bridge.
You lost him after 'buffoon'.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880208
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

carol wrote:
<quoted text>Careful man, she's Asian. Probably got a razor blade in her cheek pouch...
Just the thought of that has me speechless
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880209
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

carol wrote:
<quoted text>What? Is that Greek? I don't get it?
My phone thought I was Eman.

What happened to the good old days when you could type French and not have it look Greek.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880210
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, ya' trollish buffoon, "The Whites of West Virginia" is a documentary about a family named White who had 22 children, all but one winding up on welfare--flack's seen it. As to you ninth ranking, it's not based on the educational performance of the students, "...New analyses from the EPE Research Center for the Chance-for-Success Index and school finance categories, respectively, capture critical aspects of the broader educational environment and the level and equitability of school funding. In the other updated category, the center examines policies related to transitions and alignment across stages of education. Results for the three other areas in the State-of-the-States rubric..." Crawl back under your bridge.
The good thing about a woman having 22 children is if anybody wanted to stop after that you could just fence off her womb and hang posted signs on the slats every 40' or so.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880211
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, ya' trollish buffoon, "The Whites of West Virginia" is a documentary about a family named White who had 22 children, all but one winding up on welfare--flack's seen it. As to you ninth ranking, it's not based on the educational performance of the students, "...New analyses from the EPE Research Center for the Chance-for-Success Index and school finance categories, respectively, capture critical aspects of the broader educational environment and the level and equitability of school funding. In the other updated category, the center examines policies related to transitions and alignment across stages of education. Results for the three other areas in the State-of-the-States rubric..." Crawl back under your bridge.
An exploding population of wild horses and black ghetto ignorance... And the government still wants to control your numbers leosnana.

Abortion is a racist demokratic institution, always was, still is a fascist organization..
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880212
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's your road..... and yours alone..... Others may walk it with you idiot, but no one can walk it for you!
You dummy will always fail..
No, no, no, you gotta answer the question. Is the one guy tellin' the other guy he's gonna die poor? Now just playin' Debil's advocate here but don't you imagine that's the same thing the lawyer in line at the liquor store thought about little Pedro buyin' his lottery ticket the other night?
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880213
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>when will you get it through your thick skull. i am not black. incest is not part of my culture. duh.
What is it, you fit that stereo type that says white girls are flat as a board, or do you just suffer from a severe case of nosital(no ass at )? You seem to have a real hate for brown skin! What hubby got a thing for warm blooded animals? What is it? You tell me, I'm running outta guesses!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880215
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Starting in 1951, Mao Tse-Tung initiated two successive movements in an effort to rid urban areas of corruption by targeting wealthy capitalists and political opponents.

My, my, my...why does this sound so familiar? No surprise but Mao also "sought out Marxists professors" in college.

Anyone wising up yet?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880216
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What is it, you fit that stereo type that says white girls are flat as a board, or do you just suffer from a severe case of nosital(no ass at )? You seem to have a real hate for brown skin! What hubby got a thing for warm blooded animals? What is it? You tell me, I'm running outta guesses!
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart NJ raider. The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with hate, envy, ignorance and racism.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880217
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another right whiner hoping America fails. This would be the result of an Obama failure.
You dickweeds really should think about proving yourselves electable through better governing rather than hoping for this President's failure. Especially after the trouncing you got in 2012.
I'm still curious how you can describe this economy as anything other than 'failed'. I've experienced recoveries, this isn't one. This is a 'long overdue' exposure to the "inequality of capitalism", imposed on us by our Dear Leader. The sooner we acknowledge the error of our ways, the sooner lowered living standards and high unemployment will be recognized as necessary, in a "fair and equitable" society.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880218
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

You got to walk that lonesome valley
You got to walk it by yourself...

Don't you believe it friends, you find yourself a pleasant woman or man if that is your preference who's kind and not selfish and doesn't mind sleeping in your arms out under the stars on the hard ground and who knows how to tie size 8-16 parachute Adams' believably and you might never walk alone ever again.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880220
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

carol wrote:
Starting in 1951, Mao Tse-Tung initiated two successive movements in an effort to rid urban areas of corruption by targeting wealthy capitalists and political opponents.

My, my, my...why does this sound so familiar? No surprise but Mao also "sought out Marxists professors" in college.

Anyone wising up yet?
That's all you came away with from the movie?
Sure it wasn't just a bad dream?
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880221
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>An exploding population of wild horses and black ghetto ignorance... And the government still wants to control your numbers leosnana.

Abortion is a racist demokratic institution, always was, still is a fascist organization..
I'd say your wife is a dumb whure.
But you don't have one.
Hee hee
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880222
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

carol wrote:
Starting in 1951, Mao Tse-Tung initiated two successive movements in an effort to rid urban areas of corruption by targeting wealthy capitalists and political opponents.
My, my, my...why does this sound so familiar? No surprise but Mao also "sought out Marxists professors" in college.
Anyone wising up yet?
Hey, carol, now's you chance to whip out that "big black pecker" thing you was tryin' out the other day. Now you surrounded by them and can determine whether you clever ploy gonna work fo' you?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880223
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Until they can operate under their own impetus, they're nothing more than a government subsidized industry that had some operating capitol given to them. It postponed their inevitable demise but did nothing to prevent it. It's precisely the same with the stock market. Once the massive $84 billion per month infusion of capital dries up, the illusion of a robust market will evaporate along with it.
Reality suggests otherwise pal__and if a vibrant auto industry isn't proof, the home building industry is beginning to show signs of a comeback.

By the time DaBammy leaves the oval office, with luck, the nations economy will be back to where it was when Clinton handed it over to BushCo in 2000.

Amazing eh? Eight years of BushCo nearly destroyed the greatest nation on the planet__shall we again list all the massive failures of that era???
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880224
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

15

10

10

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still curious how you can describe this economy as anything other than 'failed'. I've experienced recoveries, this isn't one. This is a 'long overdue' exposure to the "inequality of capitalism", imposed on us by our Dear Leader. The sooner we acknowledge the error of our ways, the sooner lowered living standards and high unemployment will be recognized as necessary, in a "fair and equitable" society.
It's the kind of recovery that republicans have no interest in assisting.
Typical of you old stupid fks and the party you follow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 7 min squishymama 17
Abby 7-24 13 min Mister Tonka 13
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Uzi 67,901
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Mister Tonka 97,517
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,520
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Terry rigsby 48,878
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 59 min Tina 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••