Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#880248 Mar 26, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You hire at the industry standard and let the employee prove his value. If he's worth a damn, THEN you pay to keep him. A valuable employee is one that understands the process and goes the extra yard to impress. I've fired dozens of 'experts' who told me how experienced they were. Even if they showed some promise, that lie said all I needed to know.
So we went from minimum wage to industry standard. Quite the leap.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880249 Mar 26, 2013
OBAMAS POLICIES Disaster capitalism is the manufacture of phony “crises” to divert government revenue directly to banksters and sell government assets off to privatizing looters. City government in Detroit, and the school system in suburban Atlanta's Dekalb County, population 700,000 each have been nullified, while black political elites in both these majority African American constituencies are impotent or complicit.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#880250 Mar 26, 2013
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
Blacks never killed themselves or committed crimes the way they do now before becoming democrats, the democratic party has been the down fall for ordanary black People how could the party of JIM CROW, KKK ,SEGREGATION have your best intrest at heart few Blacks have done well the misleaders have done great can't say the same for all BLACK PEOPLE
Do you know history or even live in reality? I'm wondering because you talk like a man that hasn't seen or read that there's been a 360 degree change in the ideology of the parties. Yes democrats was for slavery, but that was how long ago. You act as if those same people are sill in Congress. Since you claim Obama's policies are the same as GB's, do explain. You sound like someone who fell on hard times & needs someone to blame. What exactly is your political position? I wanna know before I judge completely!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880251 Mar 26, 2013
If anyone can get away with making Israeli fantasies of regional domination come true, it is Obama.” He’s got more faces than a Hindu god, and smoother moves than the NBA.“He killed Gaddafi, he is destroying Syria, and he is sending troops to occupy the African continent.” If only he was on our side.
THE BLACK MAN DOES THE SAME AS THE WHITE MAN NEXT FARCE FEMALE , WE have and had gay PRESIDENTS BEFORE

Aspers, PA

#880252 Mar 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Facts trump speculation...RealDave... Would you agree that ignorance, hate, racism and bigotry are inbred into the DNA of the demokkkratic party?
That redneck, hillbilly demokkkRatic party that was formed in 1892 and chartered in the old plantation south. Today the same outdated, genetically damaged, old fashion sellout racist FDR (D)party cult that was created for the 'Top One Percent' to gain wealth off of slaves, stolen from their slaves and still today the blood and sweat of the unconscious white and sold out black man?..
FloriDUH

Dumbass

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#880253 Mar 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And Tiger Woods is back on top. We're coming full circle since Bush smashed the windshield and drove the economy into a ditch. Much like Tiger's return to his #1 ranking it's been a long hard struggle with absolutely no help whatsoever(more of a hindrance really) from rightwingers.
Well it hasn't really been that long for Tiger, November 09, but it's nice to see his return. C'mon he didn't kill his wife, they're still pals and neighbors and he's said to be a very active dad.

Right you are Homer, the rightie tighties haven't a clue about the damage BushCo did and his wayward policies continue to do. MediCare Part D wasn't even necessary and simply amounted to Merry Christmas for big pharma. BushCo also expanded the EIT and like Reagan called it an important part of his legacy. Hah, legacy, the shrub can't leave the US and rarely ventures outside of Texas.

And if eman is reading along Tiger's mom is from Thailand and her ancestry is Thai, Chinese and Dutch so Tiger is of mixed race but not half white. Tiger's father Earl was a fkn stud by anyone's measure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880254 Mar 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Facts trump speculation...RealDave... Would you agree that ignorance, hate, racism and bigotry are inbred into the DNA of the demokkkratic party?
That redneck, hillbilly demokkkRatic party that was formed in 1892 and chartered in the old plantation south. Today the same outdated, genetically damaged, old fashion sellout racist FDR (D)party cult that was created for the 'Top One Percent' to gain wealth off of slaves, stolen from their slaves and still today the blood and sweat of the unconscious white and sold out black man?..
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE THEY USE THE FACE OF MINORITY TO CREATE COLLEGE FUNDS BUT GUESS THEY TEACH THE SCHOOLS THAT BLACKS DON'T GRADUATE FROM SO THAT MONEY GOERS TO THEIR CHILDREN lolololTHEY USE BLACK PEOPLE AND RICH BLACKS USE POOR BLACKS IMAGE FOR THEIR OWN BENIFITS

Aspers, PA

#880255 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>North or south SALTINES ARE SALTINES FU B BOY
The vote on the Civil Rights Act proves you wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#880257 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have been looking for a reaction of resistance to simply following orders.
Only one student dared to do this and was suspended.
I'm curious now if you think there should have been any different kind of reaction.
"This exercise is a bit sensitive, but really drives home the point that even though symbols are arbitrary, they take on very strong and emotional meanings," the exercise states. "Most will hesitate. Ask why they can't step on the paper. Discuss the importance of symbols in culture."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2013/03/26/School...

i see no problem with it.

but there should also be no problem if a student refuses to participate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Aspers, PA

#880258 Mar 26, 2013
“About 54 percent of the Black population in our state will not have the right to vote in local elections” because of Michigan’s imposition of emergency financial managers over cities and school districts, said John Philo, director of Sugar Law Center.“It’s an economic model that says the only way out of a fiscal crisis is to cut services to those in need, privatize public resources,” and break public sector unions, said Philo. Detroit’s new emergency manager was a partner in a law firm whose clients make up more than half the Fortune 500 corporations.
Social Security Supporters “Disappointed” in Obama
The president of the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare fired off a letter to the White House, last week.“It seems the president is determined to remind everybody that he’s willing to offer a new formula for determining the cost of living adjustment for recipients”– which is a cut, said Max Richtman.“We’re all very disappointed.”
You mean the same formula Republicans passed in their budget. Obama has offered to go along with it as part of a compromise.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880259 Mar 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know history or even live in reality? I'm wondering because you talk like a man that hasn't seen or read that there's been a 360 degree change in the ideology of the parties. Yes democrats was for slavery, but that was how long ago. You act as if those same people are sill in Congress. Since you claim Obama's policies are the same as GB's, do explain. You sound like someone who fell on hard times & needs someone to blame. What exactly is your political position? I wanna know before I judge completely!
hey sh=t you dumbasRCE will like this just got the benz home this week end fu i dont need obama ass o DONT HAVE TO LIE BECAUSE HE THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT HE SUCKS JUST LIKE bush
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880260 Mar 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know history or even live in reality? I'm wondering because you talk like a man that hasn't seen or read that there's been a 360 degree change in the ideology of the parties. Yes democrats was for slavery, but that was how long ago. You act as if those same people are sill in Congress. Since you claim Obama's policies are the same as GB's, do explain. You sound like someone who fell on hard times & needs someone to blame. What exactly is your political position? I wanna know before I judge completely!
OBAMAS FART CATCHER FROM JERSY GOT O BBC DOWN HIS THROAT EVERYDAY DAMN LET MOOCHELLE HAVE SOME WILL YA lolololholla
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#880261 Mar 26, 2013
If anyone can get away with making Israeli fantasies of regional domination come true, it is Obama.” He’s got more faces than a Hindu god, and smoother moves than the NBA.“He killed Gaddafi, he is destroying Syria, and he is sending troops to occupy the African continent.” If only he was on our side.
THE BLACK MAN DOES THE SAME AS THE WHITE MAN NEXT FARCE FEMALE , WE have and had gay PRESIDENTS BEFORE
A group from the 90s call NWA. A member of that group was a rapper name Ice Cube. In a adding titled f ck the police. In that song I've Cube," cuz they'll beat you down to the street top, black police showing out fire the white cop. In my surroundings we call that an Uncle Tom. You fit the description to the T.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880262 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same formula Republicans passed in their budget. Obama has offered to go along with it as part of a compromise.
and the suckers fall for the good cop bad cop lololololol obama the distraction AMERICA IS GOING IN THE SAME DIRECTION UNDER OBAMA AS BUSH WAR lolololololol0o
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880263 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The vote on the Civil Rights Act proves you wrong.
FOH TELL THAT DUNCE SH=T TO PEOPLE WHO ARE IN SEARCH FU lolololololololol THE POS DEMOCRATS TRIED TO KILL THE BILL FOR YEARS ok FU
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#880264 Mar 26, 2013
Final Push for a Canada-EU CETA and the Coming NAFTA-EU Free Trade Zone

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

There is the possibility that the U.S.-EU transatlantic trade talks could also include the other NAFTA partners and maybe even other countries. Mexico has already shown interest in joining and if Canada can’t put the final touches on their own agreement with the EU, they might also be part of the negotiations. This would facilitate plans for a coming NAFTA-EU free trade zone and the formation of a transatlantic economic union.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/final-pus...

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht... I particularly like the part about "the merchants".

Tic-Tock.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880265 Mar 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> A group from the 90s call NWA. A member of that group was a rapper name Ice Cube. In a adding titled f ck the police. In that song I've Cube," cuz they'll beat you down to the street top, black police showing out fire the white cop. In my surroundings we call that an Uncle Tom. You fit the description to the T.
IN MINE WE CALL U SAM=Bo I love UNCLE TOM HATE SAMB=O

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#880266 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>hey sh=t you dumbasRCE will like this just got the benz home this week end fu i dont need obama ass o DONT HAVE TO LIE BECAUSE HE THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT HE SUCKS JUST LIKE bush
It's evidently clear, you didn't think Obama was a president, you thought he was a God. Here to Grant all your wishes as long as you kneel down & pray. You tell me, what can he do as long as the republicans have a majority in the house. Better yet you tell me what would you do! You're the Herman Cain of the ghetto!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880267 Mar 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> A group from the 90s call NWA. A member of that group was a rapper name Ice Cube. In a adding titled f ck the police. In that song I've Cube," cuz they'll beat you down to the street top, black police showing out fire the white cop. In my surroundings we call that an Uncle Tom. You fit the description to the T.
YEA YOU INDENTIFY WITH that NAME WELL DONT YOU YOU THINK YOU GOT ANSWERS HOOD say it YOU LIVE IN THE HOOD WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN UR SURRONDINGS LOLOLOLOLOLO the people in the HOOD KILLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE WHAT ARE THEY O OBAMA SUPPORTERS YEA DEMOCRATS THATS WHO DESTROYS THE BLACK COMMUNITY DEMOCRATIC SUPPORTERS AS YOU REFER TO YOURSELVES HOOD NINJAS LOLOLOLOL PRIDE LOLOLOL IM HOOD lololololhahaha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#880268 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Dear Leader has improved the economy he inherited.
Perhaps if your dear party had not put us in such a bad way & then helped us recover, the current economy would be better.
Unless you are over 80 year old, you never experienced as severe of a recession.
There is so much BS in that post, one might come to the conclusion you were a honey dipper....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min harmonious 47,066
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 57 min Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 2 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr HughBe 69,541
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]