Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#880172 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mighty Dumb Builder hires his less-than minimum wage" help from the 7-11 parking lot every morning.
He still doesn't get why no one wants to hire him.
They prefer the guy that has real skilled employees that demand higher wages.
Hiring good people is a prescription for success. You attract better people with hiring wages & you keep them.
How does the 7-11 plan work out for you.
You hire at the industry standard and let the employee prove his value. If he's worth a damn, THEN you pay to keep him. A valuable employee is one that understands the process and goes the extra yard to impress. I've fired dozens of 'experts' who told me how experienced they were. Even if they showed some promise, that lie said all I needed to know.
dem

United States

#880173 Mar 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think his one claim to fame was being on a show with Jimmy Kimmel and the "Juggies"...really carol's kind of family values, but evidently, he grew up on welfare and wasn't very grateful.
The man show.
Drinking beer and wet tshirts.
carol

Orlando, FL

#880174 Mar 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what reaction was he looking for?
i know already, but i'm curious to see if you do.
He should have been looking for a reaction of resistance to simply following orders.

Only one student dared to do this and was suspended.

I'm curious now if you think there should have been any different kind of reaction.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880175 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait till Jane is done blowing me.
Then you can lick it.
Being challenged in life is your inevitable stupid dem, you being a deranged moron and Bottom Feeding in public restrooms existing on a preserve of men is ghetto.
dem

United States

#880176 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>I never said "Always" you lying POS.

You indicated that you did not know a single instance of an Obama compromise.

It shows exactly how GD dumb & misinformed you are.

Anther example, Obama signed the extension of the Bush tax for the wealthy cuts at the end of 2010.

Dod that register as a memory in that empty gourd on your shoulders?

Do we have a public option in the ACA? Was it something Obama wanted in his original plan?
Are you really this f*cking stupid?
He is more stupid than that.
Trust me.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#880177 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I hope you know your fathers penis.
You've been on it since you were six.
when will you get it through your thick skull. i am not black. incest is not part of my culture. duh.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880178 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said "Always" you lying POS.
You indicated that you did not know a single instance of an Obama compromise.
It shows exactly how GD dumb & misinformed you are.
Anther example, Obama signed the extension of the Bush tax for the wealthy cuts at the end of 2010.
Dod that register as a memory in that empty gourd on your shoulders?
Do we have a public option in the ACA? Was it something Obama wanted in his original plan?
Are you really this f*cking stupid?
Act like a dummy RealDave, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy. Are you really this f*cking stupid?
carol

Orlando, FL

#880179 Mar 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think his one claim to fame was being on a show with Jimmy Kimmel and the "Juggies"...really carol's kind of family values, but evidently, he grew up on welfare and wasn't very grateful.
Adama Carolla is a radio talk show host/comedian/New York Times bestseller author.
dem

United States

#880180 Mar 26, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>You hire at the industry standard and let the employee prove his value. If he's worth a damn, THEN you pay to keep him. A valuable employee is one that understands the process and goes the extra yard to impress. I've fired dozens of 'experts' who told me how experienced they were. Even if they showed some promise, that lie said all I needed to know.
First lesson of business.
Surround yourself with dumber people.
No wonder you went through so many.
carol

Orlando, FL

#880181 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait till Jane is done blowing me.
Then you can lick it.
But, you know, I don't think everyone has a "right" to be stupid, It's something you must earn. You have a right to get old and eat dog food and you have a "right" to work 10-12 hour days, driving an hour in traffic back and forth to the office in order that when you get old you won't have to work 10-12 hour days or go anywhere until you die. But stupid, stupid is something you can only achieve by fully subscribing to the theory of competitive capitalism mixed with great lashings of religious piety. You'll never understand...
dem

United States

#880182 Mar 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Being challenged in life is your inevitable stupid dem, you being a deranged moron and Bottom Feeding in public restrooms existing on a preserve of men is ghetto.
Thatta girl.
Run your tongue around the tip.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#880183 Mar 26, 2013
practically zero media coverage on this...why?

The Unmourned

'murder at Kermit Gosnell’s abortion “clinic”:

From the Office of the District Attorney in Philadelphia:

Viable babies were born*. Gosnell killed them by plunging scissors into their spinal cords. He taught his staff to do the same.

This is a remarkable moment in American life: A man is killing actual living, gurgling, bouncing babies on an industrial scale – and it barely makes the papers. Had he plunged his scissors into the spinal cord of a Democrat politician in Arizona, then The New York Times, ABC, CBS, NBC and everyone else would be linking it to Sarah Palin’s uncivil call for dramatic cuts in government spending. But “Doctor” Kermit Gosnell’s mound of corpses is apparently entirely unconnected to the broader culture.

And so it goes two years on, at “Doctor” Gosnell’s trial:

Medical assistant Adrienne Moton admitted Tuesday that she had cut the necks of at least 10 babies after they were delivered, as Gosnell had instructed her. Gosnell and another employee regularly “snipped” the spines “to ensure fetal demise,” she said.

Moton sobbed as she recalled taking a cellphone photograph of one baby because he was bigger than any she had seen aborted before. She measured the fetus at nearly 30 weeks, and thought he could have survived, given his size and pinkish color. Gosnell later joked that the baby was so big he could have walked to the bus stop, she said.

Funny!

Notwithstanding Dr. Gosnell’s jest, and the fact that newborns delivered alive are generally regarded as “babies,” the New York Times’ only story on the case is punctilious enough to refer to Gosnell’s victims as “viable fetuses,” and its early paragraphs emphasize the defense’s wearily predictable line that this is a “racist prosecution.”

Instead of my Arizona comparison, what about Sandy Hook? ONE SOLITARY ACT OF MASS INFANTICIDE BY A mentally-ill loner calls into question the constitutional right to guns, but a sustained conveyor belt of infanticide by an entire cadre of cold-blooded killers apparently has no implications for the constitutional right to abortion. As one commentator wondered two years ago:

Does 30 years of calling babies “blobs of tissue” have no effect on the culture?
dem

United States

#880184 Mar 26, 2013
The 'new'new face of carols Republican Party.
Adam Carolla!
dem

United States

#880185 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>But, you know, I don't think everyone has a "right" to be stupid, It's something you must earn. You have a right to get old and eat dog food and you have a "right" to work 10-12 hour days, driving an hour in traffic back and forth to the office in order that when you get old you won't have to work 10-12 hour days or go anywhere until you die. But stupid, stupid is something you can only achieve by fully subscribing to the theory of competitive capitalism mixed with great lashings of religious piety. You'll never understand...
That's not dog food.
It's pâté.
carol

Orlando, FL

#880186 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made the case I've been trying to make all morning.
Sadly, you belong on the same side of history as those who followed past tyrants who disposed of their versions of riff-raff and who were "drains" on a self-imposing government.
You are a disappointment to the American freedoms so many died for.
Yesss... I drive by the little white headstones perched row on row like thousands of albino sparrows and I often reflect on how disappointed they must be with me too. In fact, I think I'll drive over there right now and just express how sorry I am I let them down again.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#880187 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to this moron that spent thirty years hitting his thumb with a hammer talking about economics.
It may equate to a flat thumb for you, but it led to a fat retirement for me. You will never retire wealthy, it's best not to clutter your limited capacity with concepts you have no need of.
dem

United States

#880188 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>That's not dog food.
It's pâté.
How dare this phone post like I'm Eman.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880189 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatta girl.
Run your tongue around the tip.
You dummy dem never fail..
TSM

El Paso, TX

#880190 Mar 26, 2013
We can see Obama is a strong supporter of Anti-Work ‘More than a Vacation a Month for Obamas in 2013’ still No Budget!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#880191 Mar 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Concentration camps, err, I mean re-education resorts.
Just watched a movie the other night about those "re-educating camps" under Mao Tse-Tung's China in the early 1970s.

Children of parents who were independent thinkers and writers were also put in these camps. The two young men in the movie were also children of their parents' "reactionary" writings. They hoarded and hid books that would have gotten them killed had they been discovered.

The best thing about Netflix are the foreign movies - educational and entertaining at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 52 min andet1987 612
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ECONOMIC TERRORIST 46,550
What would be the best way to CLEAN UPCHICAGO? 1 hr Slewer 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,937
Amy 9-14-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,776
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,749
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••