Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,821 - 809,840 of 1,084,459 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Wide spread opinion and ignorance among blacks? Race Always Trumps Common Sense....
Typical stupid as fk neocon repeating his stupidity and judging like a trained chimp.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm happy to see you two getting along.
Emaam is a topix warrior.
He waits two hours after I post, then throws a paw full of his feces and claims victory.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>a) you're confusing me with your mother. and b) if you want to see how the wealthy react to hispanics just visit CA where they are invisible to the libs as long as the house is clean and the lawn on the manse is green.
That's it Jane.
Lick my balls a little too.
Pretend I'm your father.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Just thought this was worth repeating.

Adam Carolla commented on the dangers of welfare dependence as a lifestyle.

He prefaced his comment by saying it's not about NOT helping those in need; but when people are given free food, free homes, free money and don't have to worry about getting up to go to work, they become atrophied - like muscles - because they meet no resistance in life.

Welfare dependents experience the same thing as flaccid muscles when not put to use over a prolonged period of time - they become atrophied.

(Carolla's mother, by the way, was on food stamps and welfare when he was a child and "lived for those two checks twice a month". When he asked her why she just didn't get a job, she said "If I get a job, I'll lose my welfare." That resonated with him then until now. She "just got sucked into the system and it took away the only thing she had - her dignity," said Carolla.)
Adam Carolla?
Who the fk is that?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You topix tea baggers are too dumb for reeducation.
We will use you idiots for fertilizer.
dem is a mealy mouthed punk who knows he's the type, simply parroting every ignorant left-winger on this hate-filled site.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking out someone else's ass doesn't help your credibility. High wages are a product of success, not a prescription for it. If your lifestyle demands a higher wage, get another job or adjust your lifestyle.
It depends on the business, not everyone works for "wages" at least not hourly ones.

Some very capable workers get stuck in sht jobs because they value security over success. And some real turds find success for no other reason than being available at the right time.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

You right wing domestic terrorists need to be put back in your places.
And I'm gonna do it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical stupid as fk neocon repeating his stupidity and judging like a trained chimp.
Your "societal standards" dem is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others.. You a deranged idiot, you the fkface of democrats on this thread...
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

This thread is being closed for extermination.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Only in America, Taxpayers takes another Hit… Student loan write-offs hit $3 billion in first two months of year!! Maybe these students just not aware of Obama’s New Work Program ‘Welfare’ one sure thing they shouldn’t have any problems filling out the application!!
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Gunner?
I'd like to say I'm surprised you turned out to be a kkkoward.
But I'm not.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you can't get into the White House because of the sequester, but Malia and Moolia (or whatever their names are), are vacationing in the Bahamas. the cost of that is worth how many WH tours?
Maybe the idea is we're supposed to live vicariously through the Obama's lavish lifestyles as part of the sacrifices the rest of us are supposed to make?
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your "societal standards" dem is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others.. You a deranged idiot, you the fkface of democrats on this thread...
Nostrilfuckface for sure.
RogerThat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Supreme Court same-sex approval MOCKS GOD

http://youtu.be/H6ldzc7xnaY

dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>dem is a mealy mouthed punk who knows he's the type, simply parroting every ignorant left-winger on this hate-filled site.
Go get your diaper changed.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Good lord, Massey, even the Whites of West Virginia are not as dumb as you sound...I believe y'all retired the same way, though.
What a racist bigot you are! A lazy moron slob who thinks the Dixie Chicks are good.

West Virginia came in 9th out of "Obama's 57 states" according to the 17th edition of Education Week's Quality Counts.

I hope you have nothing to do with the education system as you are clearly an ignoramus.

http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2013/01/10/...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking out someone else's ass doesn't help your credibility. High wages are a product of success, not a prescription for it. If your lifestyle demands a higher wage, get another job or adjust your lifestyle.
Mighty Dumb Builder hires his less-than minimum wage" help from the 7-11 parking lot every morning.

He still doesn't get why no one wants to hire him.

They prefer the guy that has real skilled employees that demand higher wages.

Hiring good people is a prescription for success. You attract better people with hiring wages & you keep them.

How does the 7-11 plan work out for you.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Oh by the way if you smoke you better plan on a second job to pay your health care costs. Seems if you smoke you don't get the 'tax credit'. You people really are clueless.
The next thing will be those who like sugary drinks or if you eat at fast food restaurants or whatever else we're being punished for.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the idea is we're supposed to live vicariously through the Obama's lavish lifestyles as part of the sacrifices the rest of us are supposed to make?
It really makes you senior citizens angry that our presidents family has perks doesn't it?
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Only in America, Taxpayers takes another Hit… Student loan write-offs hit $3 billion in first two months of year!! Maybe these students just not aware of Obama’s New Work Program ‘Welfare’ one sure thing they shouldn’t have any problems filling out the application!!
Good thing you tea baggers skipped an education.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why We will Go to War with Russia 57 min SnuffAGlobalist 3
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 175,238
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,577
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,071
indian punjabi girls ph number here 3 hr Desi 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE