Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,801 - 809,820 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

#880130 Mar 26, 2013
Only in America, Taxpayers takes another Hit… Student loan write-offs hit $3 billion in first two months of year!! Maybe these students just not aware of Obama’s New Work Program ‘Welfare’ one sure thing they shouldn’t have any problems filling out the application!!
dem

United States

#880131 Mar 26, 2013
Gunner?
I'd like to say I'm surprised you turned out to be a kkkoward.
But I'm not.
carol

Orlando, FL

#880132 Mar 26, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you can't get into the White House because of the sequester, but Malia and Moolia (or whatever their names are), are vacationing in the Bahamas. the cost of that is worth how many WH tours?
Maybe the idea is we're supposed to live vicariously through the Obama's lavish lifestyles as part of the sacrifices the rest of us are supposed to make?
dem

United States

#880133 Mar 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your "societal standards" dem is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others.. You a deranged idiot, you the fkface of democrats on this thread...
Nostrilfuckface for sure.
RogerThat

AOL

#880134 Mar 26, 2013

Supreme Court same-sex approval MOCKS GOD

http://youtu.be/H6ldzc7xnaY

dem

United States

#880135 Mar 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>dem is a mealy mouthed punk who knows he's the type, simply parroting every ignorant left-winger on this hate-filled site.
Go get your diaper changed.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880136 Mar 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Good lord, Massey, even the Whites of West Virginia are not as dumb as you sound...I believe y'all retired the same way, though.
What a racist bigot you are! A lazy moron slob who thinks the Dixie Chicks are good.

West Virginia came in 9th out of "Obama's 57 states" according to the 17th edition of Education Week's Quality Counts.

I hope you have nothing to do with the education system as you are clearly an ignoramus.

http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2013/01/10/...

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#880137 Mar 26, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking out someone else's ass doesn't help your credibility. High wages are a product of success, not a prescription for it. If your lifestyle demands a higher wage, get another job or adjust your lifestyle.
Mighty Dumb Builder hires his less-than minimum wage" help from the 7-11 parking lot every morning.

He still doesn't get why no one wants to hire him.

They prefer the guy that has real skilled employees that demand higher wages.

Hiring good people is a prescription for success. You attract better people with hiring wages & you keep them.

How does the 7-11 plan work out for you.
carol

Orlando, FL

#880138 Mar 26, 2013
flack wrote:
Oh by the way if you smoke you better plan on a second job to pay your health care costs. Seems if you smoke you don't get the 'tax credit'. You people really are clueless.
The next thing will be those who like sugary drinks or if you eat at fast food restaurants or whatever else we're being punished for.
dem

United States

#880139 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the idea is we're supposed to live vicariously through the Obama's lavish lifestyles as part of the sacrifices the rest of us are supposed to make?
It really makes you senior citizens angry that our presidents family has perks doesn't it?
dem

United States

#880140 Mar 26, 2013
TSM wrote:
Only in America, Taxpayers takes another Hit… Student loan write-offs hit $3 billion in first two months of year!! Maybe these students just not aware of Obama’s New Work Program ‘Welfare’ one sure thing they shouldn’t have any problems filling out the application!!
Good thing you tea baggers skipped an education.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880141 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure.
dem's cover of ghetto and ignorant.Yep that be dem idiot, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire moron, fkface and package...
dem

United States

#880142 Mar 26, 2013
Bachmann going to jail?

Lol
Jane Says

New York, NY

#880143 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it Jane.
Lick my balls a little too.
Pretend I'm your father.
you're confusing me with Leosnotta except i'm white and i know WHO my father is.

it IS their culture.
dem

United States

#880144 Mar 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>What a racist bigot you are! A lazy moron slob who thinks the Dixie Chicks are good.

West Virginia came in 9th out of "Obama's 57 states" according to the 17th edition of Education Week's Quality Counts.

I hope you have nothing to do with the education system as you are clearly an ignoramus.

http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2013/01/10/...
Get lost you fkn imbecile or ill choke you with one of your thousand sock puppets
dem

United States

#880145 Mar 26, 2013
RogerThat wrote:

Supreme Court same-sex approval MOCKS GOD

http://youtu.be/H6ldzc7xnaY

There is no god.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#880146 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
An elitist in the liberal media actually came right out and said they are "more evolved" than, presumably, us ignorant peons. Heard her say it with my own ears.
So do you think liberals are "more evolved" than the rest of us and are on some self-proclaimed higher level than us traditionalists and conservatives just because we hold a different set of values?
Where does this kind of mentality eventually lead to, do you think?
Sorry, dumb carol, but the correct form for your petulance is "...more evolved than, presumable, WE ignorant peons." (Same with WE traditionalists.) So I guess--and labels may have nothing to do with it--that not only are you less evolved, you're also rather ignorant...tell us some more stories about what you did in the war...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880147 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get your diaper changed.
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind you fkface" and "You should probably see your attendant about this moron."
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880148 Mar 26, 2013
Oh look. A fine example of the caliber of person a Democrat is:
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it Jane.
Lick my balls a little too.
Pretend I'm your father.
Low class & dumb as a box of rocks.

Now move along libtard, before some fellow Democrat reptile frog snap its tongue out and swallows you. Jane would just swat you and discard you in the trash where you belong.
dem

United States

#880149 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>The next thing will be those who like sugary drinks or if you eat at fast food restaurants or whatever else we're being punished for.
I agree.
Lets rid the country of all you right wing fat racists that are draining our health care system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,350
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,943
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••