Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,781 - 809,800 of 1,099,281 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Wide spread opinion and ignorance among blacks? Race Always Trumps Common Sense....
your romnesia is showing up again....please allow for refueling with Fix-a-Flat.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking out someone else's ass doesn't help your credibility. High wages are a product of success, not a prescription for it. If your lifestyle demands a higher wage, get another job or adjust your lifestyle.
sonicfiller dreams about success. He's never worked for it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking out someone else's ass doesn't help your credibility. High wages are a product of success, not a prescription for it. If your lifestyle demands a higher wage, get another job or adjust your lifestyle.

QuikTrip, Trader Joe's, and Costco operate on a different model, Ton says. "They start with the mentality of seeing employees as assets to be maximized," she says. As a result, their stores boast better operational efficiency and customer service, and those result in better sales. QuikTrip sales per labor hour are two-thirds higher than the average convenience-store chain, Ton found, and sales per square foot are over 50 percent higher.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2...

BTW...i make $50 an hour for remix services. which is what i'm doing as we speak. er, type.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>stubbornly ignorant and stupid is more like most liberals...
you don't know most liberals....me thinks you have been FOX-ed out of your mind.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>sonicfiller still can't differentiate the difference between communist propaganda, fact, fiction, or opinion.
a ventriloquist's dummy..
Act like a dummy sonicfiller, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy. A dummy never fails.. You're still a police state Fascist.
yes, the NRA is as commie as it gets. thanks for reminding us.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"an ideology that rejects any measure of tolerance"
so have you watched FOX lately?
Let's pretend this professor was a conservative who held a position in the Republican Party or was just anti-Muslim and asked his students to write "ALLAH" in big letters on a sheet of paper, put it on the floor, stand up and stomp on it.

Would you consider that an "academically intellectual exercise" or the reflection of an "ideology that rejects any measure of tolerance"?

I'd really like you to answer that question.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>An exploding population of wild horses and ghetto ignorance... And the government still wants to control their numbers.
watch out....the aged population in FL will be a taget. better use you geritol quickly...no more refills on obamacare.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, the NRA is as commie as it gets. thanks for reminding us.
Sonicfiller is responsible for what he says. You are not responsible for what you understand. You dummy never fail..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know most liberals....me thinks you have been FOX-ed out of your mind.
Your cover of smoke and ignorant bullshit, FOX is your assisted living center.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
An elitist in the liberal media actually came right out and said they are "more evolved" than, presumably, us ignorant peons. Heard her say it with my own ears.
So do you think liberals are "more evolved" than the rest of us and are on some self-proclaimed higher level than us traditionalists and conservatives just because we hold a different set of values?
Where does this kind of mentality eventually lead to, do you think?
Concentration camps, err, I mean re-education resorts.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
QuikTrip, Trader Joe's, and Costco operate on a different model, Ton says. "They start with the mentality of seeing employees as assets to be maximized," she says. As a result, their stores boast better operational efficiency and customer service, and those result in better sales. QuikTrip sales per labor hour are two-thirds higher than the average convenience-store chain, Ton found, and sales per square foot are over 50 percent higher.
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2...
BTW...i make $50 an hour for remix services. which is what i'm doing as we speak. er, type.
JBL speakers, Beyerdynamic headphones, Carver amps, custom build AMD computers, Audiophile 2496 sound card. Acid, Ozone, Waves Platinum, 150gb of loops and samples. History: Well worn

That picture of you on the internet LOL.. is spooky. sonicfiller standing in your brown wall paneled trailer, all big eyed, puffy and ugly, showing your AMD computer... Sure $50.00 hour, LOL..
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>sonicfiller dreams about success. He's never worked for it.
Nostril fuckface
For sure.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Just thought this was worth repeating.

Adam Carolla commented on the dangers of welfare dependence as a lifestyle.

He prefaced his comment by saying it's not about NOT helping those in need; but when people are given free food, free homes, free money and don't have to worry about getting up to go to work, they become atrophied - like muscles - because they meet no resistance in life.

Welfare dependents experience the same thing as flaccid muscles when not put to use over a prolonged period of time - they become atrophied.

(Carolla's mother, by the way, was on food stamps and welfare when he was a child and "lived for those two checks twice a month". When he asked her why she just didn't get a job, she said "If I get a job, I'll lose my welfare." That resonated with him then until now. She "just got sucked into the system and it took away the only thing she had - her dignity," said Carolla.)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
watch out....the aged population in FL will be a taget. better use you geritol quickly...no more refills on obamacare.
Abortion is a racist demokratic institution, always was, still is.. An exploding population of wild horses and ghetto black ignorance... And the liberals still wants to control their numbers. sonicfiller is a police state fascist.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like "dem"...he's latched on to my leg, shining my shoes.
Obsess much, Borat?
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
Only Tree more years left woooo can we make it too much liberal BIGOTS came out of the wood works conservative bigots are expected but the real bigots out like alex baldwin jamie fox sam jackson
Hey look its my little Brooklyn chimp.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's pretend this professor was a conservative who held a position in the Republican Party or was just anti-Muslim and asked his students to write "ALLAH" in big letters on a sheet of paper, put it on the floor, stand up and stomp on it.
Would you consider that an "academically intellectual exercise" or the reflection of an "ideology that rejects any measure of tolerance"?
I'd really like you to answer that question.
so what reaction was he looking for?

i know already, but i'm curious to see if you do.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>Concentration camps, err, I mean re-education resorts.
You topix tea baggers are too dumb for reeducation.
We will use you idiots for fertilizer.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Chu say that now, Chiquita, but wait until he's got you tied to the bed and is stuffin' meat-tacos up your Enema Canal, yellin' "Arriba! Arriba! And watching championship mud wrestling on the Spanish channel and White Bitches in Heat off the new Tevo. He bought his trip to American Stardom in a liquor store. But it IS going to be fun watching the newly enlightened republican party grind its teeth to dust as they help the hard working Chicanos get a leg up over the fence they just spent 700 million dollars to build. And I'm especially looking forward to hearing the party explain to the newly wealthy Pedro why he only deserved $5 an hour for those 20 years chu made him sleep in the gutter.
a) you're confusing me with your mother. and b) if you want to see how the wealthy react to hispanics just visit CA where they are invisible to the libs as long as the house is clean and the lawn on the manse is green.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Wide spread opinion and ignorance among blacks? Race Always Trumps Common Sense....
Typical stupid as fk neocon repeating his stupidity and judging like a trained chimp.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 68,922
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min DrZhivago 49,408
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min newpoly 1,902
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min danetoo 68,338
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min loose cannon 177,270
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 53 min TW_sugar_daddio 30
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,655
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••