Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#880318 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This in the internet.
There is no way you ran a successful company with employees. None.
"flack"
Face it., "real dumb" is trying to drag you down to his level, a lazy liberal who has had his hand out for ever. He despises success and is envious of those who work, produce and take care of their obligations.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880319 Mar 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are a man/girl!! You admit you are a homosexual. Good for you, your right. For your information I do not hate homosexuals, know a number of them. They have been to my home. Their life style, their right, not my lifestyle, my right.
Peace
KMA
Just because I don't like homosexuals, does not make me a homophone, neither I don't like steak does not make me a vegetarian. RealDave is a bigot...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880320 Mar 26, 2013
Yes, "posh", my stalker.

I believe the appropriate emotion from a person like you is jealousy and hate. If an old LMAO gets you though, that's good.

I'll think of you while dining in London and being served.

LMAO!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Posh?? LMAO!
Your words Wetbrain:
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Keep digging yourself deeper into that hole Waxturd!
Waxturd, ROTFLMAO!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880321 Mar 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday concluded that permitting same sex marriage would effectively legalize pedophilia.
And at some point, who’s to say that you cannot have sex with a child?” he asked.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/26/limbaug...
The icing on same sex marriage looks fine, fluffy and dandy, but the pedophilia will slowly poison you..
blak lady

Houston, TX

#880322 Mar 26, 2013
Obama be a white dude. He might look like us, but he got to be more white than any black dude. His mamma is white, his daddy left him flat and his grandma is white. They raised him, but he seems to want too desperately to be identified as black. Ain't there something strange here? Its' too funny that ALL blacks (90%) vote for this fake. What happened to voting for a candidate's principles and experience at bringing stability and economic sense and not racially dividing the country? What a legacy!(hey let's go play some golf)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880323 Mar 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Yes, "posh", my stalker.
I believe the appropriate emotion from a person like you is jealousy and hate. If an old LMAO gets you though, that's good.
I'll think of you while dining in London and being served.
LMAO!
<quoted text>
Not Surprised is that idiot in Pompano Beach called Patrick-n-Angela.. If the old phaggot woke up breathing, congratulations, he gets another miserable day.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880325 Mar 26, 2013
blak lady wrote:
Obama be a white dude. He might look like us, but he got to be more white than any black dude. His mamma is white, his daddy left him flat and his grandma is white. They raised him, but he seems to want too desperately to be identified as black. Ain't there something strange here? Its' too funny that ALL blacks (90%) vote for this fake. What happened to voting for a candidate's principles and experience at bringing stability and economic sense and not racially dividing the country? What a legacy!(hey let's go play some golf)
Obama's Heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America. Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendent of Black U.S. History, but only "OUTSOURCED" with Kenyan roots, a Muslim Heritage, an Irish white mother... to fool the unconscious white and black race...

Spokane, WA

#880326 Mar 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It took a bit of head knocking to begin straightening that mess out, tossing Rick Wagoner and the directors who supported him was a long overdue enema.
GM is healthier now than it was when John DeLorean penned the most informative auto industry book ever__"On a clear day you can see GM."
The Detroit 3 are doing well presently as are all but a couple of the import companies.
"Realtime"
If gm, government motors, is doing so damn well why do they not repay the taxpayers 35 billion bailout?
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880328 Mar 26, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds, ROTFLMAO!
Wrong Waxturd but please, keep guessing. It's entertaining to witness you proving daily what a clueless numskull you are!
You're still an idiot... Patrick...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880329 Mar 26, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds, ROTFLMAO!
Wrong Waxturd but please, keep guessing. It's entertaining to witness you proving daily what a clueless numskull you are!
Nope!

You are an idiot, ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880330 Mar 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!
You are an idiot, ROTFLMAO!
Patrick stays curled up in Waxman's exhaust pipe... Not Surprized a hospice case with No cure..

Spokane, WA

#880332 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Dear Leader has improved the economy he inherited.
Perhaps if your dear party had not put us in such a bad way & then helped us recover, the current economy would be better.
Unless you are over 80 year old, you never experienced as severe of a recession.
"real dumb"
I am less than 80 and experienced a worse economy and economic situation, Jimmy Carter was president, 15% percent inflation, spiraling gas prices. Your kind of government.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880333 Mar 26, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure numskull, whatever you say!! Lol. spared the spam...
You're still an idiot... Patrick...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880335 Mar 26, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still a topix troll, Waxturd sockpuppet,. ROFLMAO!!
Act like a idiot Patrick, expect to be treated like an idiot..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880336 Mar 26, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still a topix troll, Waxturd sockpuppet,. ROFLMAO!!
You're still an idiot Patrick...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#880338 Mar 26, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
As spring break begins for schoolchildren across the country, thousands of students will travel to Washington, DC. The trips, funded by bake sales and other events throughout the year, will allow the students to take in Washington's historic landmarks.
One premier destination is off-limits this year, however. A few weeks ago, the Obama Administration announced it was suspending public, self-guided tours of the White House as a result of the automatic sequester cuts that the administration proposed in 2011. While America's students stand outside the White House fence, the First Daughters, Sasha and Malia, are enjoying spring break with friends at the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas.
Breitbart News' Matt Boyle broke the news Monday morning that numerous sources have reported seeing the First Daughters in the Bahamas this weekend. Presumably, the Obamas are paying the costs of the resort out of their own pockets. THE ROBUST SECRET SERVICE DETAIL THAT MUST ACCOMPANY THE FIRST DAUGHTERS, HOWEVER, IS FUNDED BY TAXPAYERS.
THE PRINCIPAL REASON THE WHITE HOUSE CANCELED PUBLIC TOURS WAS TO SAVE MONEY ON SECRET SERVICE STAFF.
The White House reported that suspending the tours would save $74,000 a week. Other reports have put the savings at just $18,000 a week.
Whichever the true amount, the Secret Service detail necessary to protect the First Daughters on their spring break could likely have been used to keep the White House open to the rest of America's school children. Judicial Watch reported that Malia Obama's Spring Break in Mexico last year cost taxpayers over $115,000. That amount would cover 2-6 weeks of White House tours.
At the very least, it would ensure that, this spring break, thousands of America's students could cap their trip to DC with a uniquely American tradition--a tour of the White House.
The Liar-In-Chief continues to show his talents.

Lapeer, MI

#880340 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Milk just flew out of my nose.
That's not milk but Man Juice.

You suck.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880341 Mar 26, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd sockpuppet,. ROFLMAO!!
Location hidden, eh.. Patrick?
That's funny. We can easily tell where your head is buried. You're still an idiot Patrick..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880342 Mar 26, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd sockpuppet,. ROFLMAO!!
Nope - not me. Go fetch me a beer, zero.

Lapeer, MI

#880343 Mar 26, 2013
The Liar-In-Chief still holds the attention and trust of Liberals. Never give a sucker an even break.

Zuckerman:‘Great Recession’ Gives Way to ‘Grand Illusion’: http://tinyurl.com/d6v9zes

The Boy Messiah evades all that is important and instead plays with Gay Marriage, Race Cards, Late Night Al Green and his cow dances at the Oscars.

..while we slide into oblivion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 35 min R Drones AUTOMATONS 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min The_Box 185,071
Grateful Dead tickets now going for up to 15K f... 41 min DEAD STAY DEAD 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min OzRitz 51,532
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mother Superior 51,368
Amy 3.4.15 2 hr RACE 6
Abby 3.4.15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM