Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#880212 Mar 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's your road..... and yours alone..... Others may walk it with you idiot, but no one can walk it for you!
You dummy will always fail..
No, no, no, you gotta answer the question. Is the one guy tellin' the other guy he's gonna die poor? Now just playin' Debil's advocate here but don't you imagine that's the same thing the lawyer in line at the liquor store thought about little Pedro buyin' his lottery ticket the other night?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#880213 Mar 26, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>when will you get it through your thick skull. i am not black. incest is not part of my culture. duh.
What is it, you fit that stereo type that says white girls are flat as a board, or do you just suffer from a severe case of nosital(no ass at )? You seem to have a real hate for brown skin! What hubby got a thing for warm blooded animals? What is it? You tell me, I'm running outta guesses!
carol

Orlando, FL

#880215 Mar 26, 2013
Starting in 1951, Mao Tse-Tung initiated two successive movements in an effort to rid urban areas of corruption by targeting wealthy capitalists and political opponents.

My, my, my...why does this sound so familiar? No surprise but Mao also "sought out Marxists professors" in college.

Anyone wising up yet?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880216 Mar 26, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What is it, you fit that stereo type that says white girls are flat as a board, or do you just suffer from a severe case of nosital(no ass at )? You seem to have a real hate for brown skin! What hubby got a thing for warm blooded animals? What is it? You tell me, I'm running outta guesses!
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart NJ raider. The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with hate, envy, ignorance and racism.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#880217 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another right whiner hoping America fails. This would be the result of an Obama failure.
You dickweeds really should think about proving yourselves electable through better governing rather than hoping for this President's failure. Especially after the trouncing you got in 2012.
I'm still curious how you can describe this economy as anything other than 'failed'. I've experienced recoveries, this isn't one. This is a 'long overdue' exposure to the "inequality of capitalism", imposed on us by our Dear Leader. The sooner we acknowledge the error of our ways, the sooner lowered living standards and high unemployment will be recognized as necessary, in a "fair and equitable" society.
carol

Orlando, FL

#880218 Mar 26, 2013
You got to walk that lonesome valley
You got to walk it by yourself...

Don't you believe it friends, you find yourself a pleasant woman or man if that is your preference who's kind and not selfish and doesn't mind sleeping in your arms out under the stars on the hard ground and who knows how to tie size 8-16 parachute Adams' believably and you might never walk alone ever again.
dem

United States

#880220 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
Starting in 1951, Mao Tse-Tung initiated two successive movements in an effort to rid urban areas of corruption by targeting wealthy capitalists and political opponents.

My, my, my...why does this sound so familiar? No surprise but Mao also "sought out Marxists professors" in college.

Anyone wising up yet?
That's all you came away with from the movie?
Sure it wasn't just a bad dream?
dem

United States

#880221 Mar 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>An exploding population of wild horses and black ghetto ignorance... And the government still wants to control your numbers leosnana.

Abortion is a racist demokratic institution, always was, still is a fascist organization..
I'd say your wife is a dumb whure.
But you don't have one.
Hee hee
carol

Orlando, FL

#880222 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
Anyone wising up yet?
Hey, carol, now's you chance to whip out that "big black pecker" thing you was tryin' out the other day. Now you surrounded by them and can determine whether you clever ploy gonna work fo' you?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#880223 Mar 26, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Until they can operate under their own impetus, they're nothing more than a government subsidized industry that had some operating capitol given to them. It postponed their inevitable demise but did nothing to prevent it. It's precisely the same with the stock market. Once the massive $84 billion per month infusion of capital dries up, the illusion of a robust market will evaporate along with it.
Reality suggests otherwise pal__and if a vibrant auto industry isn't proof, the home building industry is beginning to show signs of a comeback.

By the time DaBammy leaves the oval office, with luck, the nations economy will be back to where it was when Clinton handed it over to BushCo in 2000.

Amazing eh? Eight years of BushCo nearly destroyed the greatest nation on the planet__shall we again list all the massive failures of that era???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#880224 Mar 26, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still curious how you can describe this economy as anything other than 'failed'. I've experienced recoveries, this isn't one. This is a 'long overdue' exposure to the "inequality of capitalism", imposed on us by our Dear Leader. The sooner we acknowledge the error of our ways, the sooner lowered living standards and high unemployment will be recognized as necessary, in a "fair and equitable" society.
It's the kind of recovery that republicans have no interest in assisting.
Typical of you old stupid fks and the party you follow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#880226 Mar 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart NJ raider. The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with hate, envy, ignorance and racism.
Why would I hate you? Your probably a survivor of the great depression! What you pushing 100? I laugh at you. Your afraid of the very thing you seen so obsessed with. Me personally just don't want to visit your neck of the woods. My neck ain't red enuff &I haven't warn farmers overalls since the early 90s. 1 question butt face, have you ever even been to the ghetto before? You talk like a man scared!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880227 Mar 26, 2013
Are these guys as bad as ADAM LANZA(sandy hook killer) will they receive the same labels that LANZA received poor boys he had issues where were their parents give them a Psych evual. aww gun control we need PEOPLE CONTROL. hope the shooter dies': Distraught mother whose toddler was killed in stroller breaks down on Piers Morgan's CNN show
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880228 Mar 26, 2013
OBAMA BUSH TWO B/S PRESIDENCY FILLED WITH RACISM IT SHOWS NO MATTER WHAT COLOR AMERICA IS A RACISTS COUNTRY CULTURE LOVE IT OR LEAVE OBAMA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#880229 Mar 26, 2013
The only CHANGE there's any "hope" left for is,
.... in your pocket right now.

"Cut the deficit in HALF", ehh?

lol...how's THAT workin' out for ya?
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

Bronx, NY

#880230 Mar 26, 2013
OBAMA CARRIED THE SAME lying GOVERNMENT POLICIES AS BUSH and they want you to believe he is better lolololololo just look at the community that obama comes from to see how much he cares. CHIAGO IS BURNING TO THE GROUND AND THE SCHOOLS ARE CLOSING THE BABIES ARE BEING SHOT LEFT AND RIGHT BUT FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT TOO BUSY THE PRESIDENTS IS A BUSY MAN HE CANT DO EVERYTHING lolololol SUCKERS
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880231 Mar 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Reality suggests otherwise pal__and if a vibrant auto industry isn't proof, the home building industry is beginning to show signs of a comeback.
By the time DaBammy leaves the oval office, with luck, the nations economy will be back to where it was when Clinton handed it over to BushCo in 2000.
Amazing eh? Eight years of BushCo nearly destroyed the greatest nation on the planet__shall we again list all the massive failures of that era???
And Tiger Woods is back on top. We're coming full circle since Bush smashed the windshield and drove the economy into a ditch. Much like Tiger's return to his #1 ranking it's been a long hard struggle with absolutely no help whatsoever(more of a hindrance really) from rightwingers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#880232 Mar 26, 2013
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
Are these guys as bad as ADAM LANZA(sandy hook killer) will they receive the same labels that LANZA received poor boys he had issues where were their parents give them a Psych evual. aww gun control we need PEOPLE CONTROL. hope the shooter dies': Distraught mother whose toddler was killed in stroller breaks down on Piers Morgan's CNN show
Tea bag gun control.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880233 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the kind of recovery that republicans have no interest in assisting.
Typical of you old stupid fks and the party you follow.
Assisting? They have done everything they can possibly think of to stop the economy from growing. Name one thing rightwingers have done in the last 4 years to help the economy?
Anyone?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big Bubba BLackCock

Los Angeles, CA

#880234 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea bag gun control.
Wipe off yer chin P()SSY boy, Rohms man juice is dripping off of it. Phag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min scirocco 70,993
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 20 min barefoot2626 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min edogxxx 98,835
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,753
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,880
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr cheluzal 71
Abby 12-18 3 hr RACE 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over