Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,661 - 809,680 of 1,096,720 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The real screaming and yelling will start mid-summer leading to mind numbing screeching by Christmas early 2014.
that was why seniors weren't informed of the changes to Medicare Advantage last summer--it was BEFORE THE ELECTION. how convenient. the next surprise for many will be when they are dumped from Medicare into Medicaid.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. Never worked for DHL. That's nutsacks spin. I worked as a supervisor for 13 years for Airborne Express. I had two of my own businesses as I did so. I had two businesses running in WV before moving down here. One I brought with me and the other I closed. Before Airborne Express I worked for another company and ran that company as I ran mine. There was no conflict of interest nor did I run my company on the other companies time. I worked my tail off to be able to do what I do now. Nobody gave me anything. One of the reasons I have young children at an older age.
Loony left wingers believe anything another loony left winger says.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fk the hell off, no one cares what you say nutjob
lily expresses herself in her lowlife family language

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Classy
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL
Lots Of Liquor
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't worry about what "sonicfiller" thinks lily. He doesn't do it very often anyway. My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for idiots lily that needs work.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Miami cop convicted in civil rights case sentenced to four years in prison

By DAVID OVALLE

dovalle@MiamiHerald.com

Former Miami Police Sgt. Raul Iglesias will serve four years in federal prison after his conviction for stealing drugs from traffickers, planting cocaine on suspects and lying to federal agents.

He will surrender to begin his sentence on April 26.

In January, a jury convicted Iglesias, 40, of two counts of civil rights violations, along with conspiracy to possess and possession with the intent to distribute cocaine and crack cocaine.
A second detective, Roberto Asanza, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor drug charges stemming from the same investigation. During a tense trial attended by his supporters — members of Miami’s police union — Asanza testified against Iglesias, as did four detectives who worked on his Crime Suppression Team.

Federal prosecutors painted Iglesias, a former U.S. Marine, as a rogue sergeant who over the course of five months in 2010 planted cocaine on a suspect, stole drugs and money from dope dealers, and lied about a box of money left in an abandoned car as part of an FBI sting.

According to court documents, Iglesias had faced a recommended sentence of up to six years.
Earlier this month, two Miami officers were arrested on federal ID-theft and tax-refund fraud related charges. A group of officers also have been charged in connection with an alleged protection racket for a Liberty City gambling house.

So far, 11 officers have been relieved of duty, and two others were also charged.

In another case, Miami Officer Luis Hernandez was arrested by state authorities in January for allegedly raping a woman he was supposed to transport to jail. He has pleaded not guilty.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/25/3305735...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily expresses herself in her lowlife family language
Those who wish to sing like lily...always find a worthless song.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

The enemy usurper will not wait on states to enforce ObamaCare. The illegitimate Obama administration has announced its intent to disregard state laws and state constitutional amendments prohibiting the enforcement of ObamaCare. Federal agents from the Department of Health and Human Services will assume absolute control over states’ health insurance industry and regulation in states that refuse to comply with the federal healthcare mandates...

http://www.federaljack.com/obama-admin-ignore...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> If it was $35 per employee they wouldn't be making minimum wage idiot!! Actually it should have read $30 for 3 employees. You people are mental midgets.
flucked doesn't know the difference between $35 and $30, what the current minimum wage is, or what is required in subjunctive mood, yet he manages to name call idiot (with correct punctuation lacking) and mental midget (cliche) in three short sentences. I'm sure <rolls eyes> that he retired without a care in the world because there's not a brain in his head...rethug trifecta.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Supervalu cuts 1100 jobs.
LMAO__once again Flack posts just the headline and not the story.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. Never worked for DHL. That's nutsacks spin. I worked as a supervisor for 13 years for Airborne Express. I had two of my own businesses as I did so. I had two businesses running in WV before moving down here. One I brought with me and the other I closed. Before Airborne Express I worked for another company and ran that company as I ran mine. There was no conflict of interest nor did I run my company on the other companies time. I worked my tail off to be able to do what I do now. Nobody gave me anything. One of the reasons I have young children at an older age.
Oh ok, my mistake.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>that was why seniors weren't informed of the changes to Medicare Advantage last summer--it was BEFORE THE ELECTION. how convenient. the next surprise for many will be when they are dumped from Medicare into Medicaid.
A Hispanic immigrant won the Powerball in NJ!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
gay therapy.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/08/13/miche...
though i now have a totally new viewpoint about Michele.
OMG, look at his face! That was a fun campaign, those corndog photos of Rick Perry were great too!!!

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Notice I never said they were my employees. Birdbrain has to change the conversation to fit his template before he can continue his argument. It's a libtard trait.
When you are talking about EMPLOYEES and their PAY, I would think that you were making those decisions.

But I see you weren't. Which was my point.

Your views on employees & pay are not consistent with a well run company with employees.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"an ideology that rejects any measure of tolerance"
so have you watched FOX lately?
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Classy
Internet tough guy

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post this record of compromise.
I love how uninformed you are.

You know of no issue where Obama has compromised.

This makes you GD idiot. No wonder your posts are so inane.

One example of many - No public option on the ACA.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO__once again Flack posts just the headline and not the story.
Supervalu cuts 1100 jobs. What part of your idiot and your deranged stupid do you not understand Realtime?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you may, sweetness. Just do be sure that the concept that the meaning of life has nothing to do with either money or "winning" is Gregorian in its repetition throughout. http://youtu.be/hpspGHeLOPE
Honey, when it comes to establishing a strong bass Lhasa's got nuthin' on me. What a rush I still get from you after all these years, <lick> , you know just what I like to eat, to drink...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••