Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,484)

Showing posts 809,661 - 809,680 of1,078,608
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sonicfiller is responsible for what he says. You are not responsible for what you understand.
Oh fk the hell off, no one cares what you say nutjob
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

FloriDUMB wrote:
<quoted text> I AGREE.
Act like a dummy idiot, expect treatment like a dummy, dummy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
It's not just that these radical secularists have turned their own backs on God and traditional values but it's their collective embracing of an ideology that rejects any measure of tolerance towards those who haven't. Once the scales tip in their favor because of our own complacency and apathy, America will find itself in the hisory books in the same chapter as the fall of the Roman Empire.
There is an omenous force behind the winds of change we are seeing today and a bizarre hatred of tolerance is fueling it.
A percentage of the population now see themselves as "more evolved" than the rest of us and on some sort of higher intellectual plane when that higher plane is really nothing more than misplaced perceptions of self-importance, self-indulgence and self-absorption. These are dangerous attributes to take hold in any society.
It starts with academic coercion to stomp on the name of Jesus in the guise of "intellectually" questioning traditional viewpoints.
Just saying.
LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
It's not just that these radical secularists have turned their own backs on God and traditional values but it's their collective embracing of an ideology that rejects any measure of tolerance towards those who haven't. Once the scales tip in their favor because of our own complacency and apathy, America will find itself in the hisory books in the same chapter as the fall of the Roman Empire.
There is an omenous force behind the winds of change we are seeing today and a bizarre hatred of tolerance is fueling it.
A percentage of the population now see themselves as "more evolved" than the rest of us and on some sort of higher intellectual plane when that higher plane is really nothing more than misplaced perceptions of self-importance, self-indulgence and self-absorption. These are dangerous attributes to take hold in any society.
It starts with academic coercion to stomp on the name of Jesus in the guise of "intellectually" questioning traditional viewpoints.
Just saying.
"an ideology that rejects any measure of tolerance"

so have you watched FOX lately?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he said he retired from working at DHL?
Did you see that moran Amy Kremer, the Teapartyer on CNN? Talk about totally daft! Reminded me of Carol.
lily loves the Carol card
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Time to crack open a cold one and have a partay
as if she ever stops

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever bothered to be informed, you would know Obama has a record in legislature of compromise.
But Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo, you fricken idiots run screaming about how far left Obama's actiions have been
He has always compromised.
I have news. Get better informed. Turn off conservative talk radio & Fox. And jut maybe, you won;t be so GD dumb.
Please post this record of compromise.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Janes been screeching her whole life, nothing new.
lily loves the Jane card
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're such a birdbrain. How many times do I have to tell you people I'm not a republican. If I had my way there would be no loop holes, no IRS, and no subsides except the prebate which everyone would get. The federal government would be cut back to the constitutional limits set forth by the Founding Fathers. The power would be returned to the people and the states. We are on the road to no return.
Now I have to take lunch to my daughters.
Never waste your time flack trying to explain yourself to idiots who are commited to misunderstanding you. Suffer the pain of discipline not responding to a deranged liberal or suffer the pain of regret...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout I choke you out, waxtard?
Another internet tough guy. Haha

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved why I know you never ever ran a successful business with employees.
Was that $35 total for 3 employees. Wow you are a cheap ass.
Or was it $35 per employee and an increase of 8% forces you to cut production/customer service by 33%. If you didn't need that third person, you shouldn't have hired them.
You do know how Republicans handled the need to people to make more money? Earned income tax credits. They subsidized businesses that pay minimum wage through YOUR tax dollars.
Just like you want to continue to subsidize these companies by allowing them to pay less & less & have the government chip in with their various programs because their employees still qualify for government benefits.
The buying power of the minimum wage has fallen below inflation & far below production value.
This is made p through government programs & through higher insurance premiums when these people with no insurance get treatment.
Notice I never said they were my employees. Birdbrain has to change the conversation to fit his template before he can continue his argument. It's a libtard trait.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when you said to "suck hegels used tampon"?
You hypocrite pusscceee.
Wow. That really hurt your feelings.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Michelle Bachman under investigation for ethics violations, misuse of campaign funds.(her dogs sunglasses? dance lessons for Marcus)?
What could it be?
gay therapy.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/08/13/miche...

though i now have a totally new viewpoint about Michele.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"an ideology that rejects any measure of tolerance"
so have you watched FOX lately?
sonicfiller's cover of smoke and bullshit, FOX his assisted living center.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The real screaming and yelling will start mid-summer leading to mind numbing screeching by Christmas early 2014.
that was why seniors weren't informed of the changes to Medicare Advantage last summer--it was BEFORE THE ELECTION. how convenient. the next surprise for many will be when they are dumped from Medicare into Medicaid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. Never worked for DHL. That's nutsacks spin. I worked as a supervisor for 13 years for Airborne Express. I had two of my own businesses as I did so. I had two businesses running in WV before moving down here. One I brought with me and the other I closed. Before Airborne Express I worked for another company and ran that company as I ran mine. There was no conflict of interest nor did I run my company on the other companies time. I worked my tail off to be able to do what I do now. Nobody gave me anything. One of the reasons I have young children at an older age.
Loony left wingers believe anything another loony left winger says.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
lily expresses herself in her lowlife family language

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Classy
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL
Lots Of Liquor
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't worry about what "sonicfiller" thinks lily. He doesn't do it very often anyway. My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for idiots lily that needs work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 809,661 - 809,680 of1,078,608
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Something Serious at Oak Forest Hospital. Illeg... 3 min AnnUBAButtinskyHo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min voice of peace 67,878
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 39 min 75 Scorpio 456
Emanuel's Mayoral Fortunes Rapidly Declining in... 39 min bensleys thoughts 1
Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified 45 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 1 hr RACE 10
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••