Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,478)

Showing posts 809,541 - 809,560 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Some caring parents provide for their children while they are in college. You came on here to attack
lily makes believe she doesn't come on here to attack
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
GFY Eed, you've got nothing to offer
lily loves to use her foul language
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, well look at their records compared to Boner and McConnel
lily loves to refer to the Speaker of the House as "Boner"

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your iq needs to be above 80 to appreciate what easy has to offer.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves to use her foul language
lily is too foul mouth to kiss...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Some caring parents provide for their children while they are in college. You came on here to attack
"silly"
A career student. Graduated from high school at 17 or 18, thats what 5, 6 years ago.
You are correct, on occasion i do attack, something I know you would never do.
Peace
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

The Iraq war elected Obama

A freshman senator with only four years of experience in Washington may never have beaten the likes of Clinton and John McCain without the Iraq war.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/21/the-iraq-wa...

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

just checking in...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
WASHINGTON — Eight months before President Barack Obama's health care law goes prime time, a confederation of industry and business groups is ramping up its lobbying apparatus for an 11th-hour assault on the web of new taxes and regulations.
Medical device makers, health insurers, retailers and restaurants are waging what lobbyists call a coordinated effort to gain Senate Democratic support for overturning $130 billion in taxes that will be used to fund the new law, and repealing a mandate requiring employers to provide insurance coverage for full-time workers or pay a fine.
http://news.msn.com/politics/obamacare-faces-...
Massachusetts is a Liberal State. Seems ironic how the Medical Device manufacturers there started this revolt against the Pig in the White House.

Respectfully, of course:>

Watch for more respectful revolts to come.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Massachusetts is a Liberal State. Seems ironic how the Medical Device manufacturers there started this revolt against the Pig in the White House.
A Massachusetts liberal is a typically ultra-liberal in or from Massachusetts, in many ways the most liberal state in the United States.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Massachusetts_li...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How true, how true. Are you wearing panties right now? May I have them? Obviously prayer doesn't work so I'm just going to come right out and ask you if I can put my nose in your vagina for a couple of hours while I ponder the meaning of life... in a guy way.
Of course you may, sweetness. Just do be sure that the concept that the meaning of life has nothing to do with either money or "winning" is Gregorian in its repetition throughout. http://youtu.be/hpspGHeLOPE

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
A Florida Atlantic University student said he was punished after he refused a professor’s directive to stomp on a piece of paper with the word “Jesus” written on it. The university, meanwhile, is defending the assignment as a lesson in debate.
“As with any academic lesson, the exercise was meant to encourage students to view issues from many perspectives, in direct relation with the course objectives,” said Noemi Marin, the university’s director of the school of communication and multimedia studies.
...Yeah, right, Ms. Director of Communication and Multimedia Studies. Tell the professor to instruct his students to stomp on the name of Allah to "encourage students to view issues from many perspectives"...you hypocritical liberal nuthead.
When I saw this news report, I immediately blurted out "Sue the bast*rds!".

I sure hope that student does.

Anyone, student, parent or taxpayer making the slightest religious reference inside of any school today will get Progressive Academicians screaming and urinating from their Ivory Towers about separation of Church & State. But when one of those fuzzy-headed liars wants to insult religion inside of a State-Financed institution, they become gleefully full of themselves and pretend to be shocked that anyone could possibly be offended.

Sue the bast*rds!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Adam Corolla? Lol, you're a trip Carol
lily lies in a bed for a few months and has everyone do everything for her and see what happens. Her most well-kept muscles are the ones that lift liquor bottles. Welfare dependents experience the same thing as flaccid muscles when not put to use over a prolonged period of time become atrophied. lily's head has the same atrophy problem.

lily's a trip.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
nothing to offer???

Doesn't he contribute to your Welfare Check and liquor purchases?

Ingrate!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is setting in. Senate Democrats know everyone's taxes are going to go up next year and Obamacare is going to be the nightmare they, themselves, created. Hopefully, they love their seats enough not to risk losing them by committing political hari kari for their emperor's sake now that the villagers are beginning to gather and storm the castle.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid isn't all there. Like Nancy Pelosi.
Seriously.
Listening to Harry Reid speak always reminds me of the Undertaker in a grade B Italian Western.

And Pelosi as Dr. Frankenstein's hunch-backed gofer.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, well look at their records compared to Boner and McConnel
We have and all conclude that carol is right: Harry Reid isn't all there. Like Nancy Pelosi.

Of course, you've become acclimated to these sorts of people having lived with trailer park trash your entire life. You think they're 'normal'.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is setting in. Senate Democrats know everyone's taxes are going to go up next year and Obamacare is going to be the nightmare they, themselves, created. Hopefully, they love their seats enough not to risk losing them by committing political hari kari for their emperor's sake now that the villagers are beginning to gather and storm the castle.
Could it be that they will gut Obamacare but not 'officially' rid the country of its curse?

They respect him too much to do that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves to refer to the Speaker of the House as "Boner"
She secretly admires a good Boner.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When I saw this news report, I immediately blurted out "Sue the bast*rds!".
I sure hope that student does.
Anyone, student, parent or taxpayer making the slightest religious reference inside of any school today will get Progressive Academicians screaming and urinating from their Ivory Towers about separation of Church & State. But when one of those fuzzy-headed liars wants to insult religion inside of a State-Financed institution, they become gleefully full of themselves and pretend to be shocked that anyone could possibly be offended.
Sue the bast*rds!
The professor, Dr. Deandre Poole, is also the Vice Chair of the Palm Beach County Democratic Party.

Progressive secularism is poisoning the Democratic Party and their venum is affecting the entire country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 809,541 - 809,560 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 15 min IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,782
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 2 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 6 hr Tgloaded 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE