Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,381 - 809,400 of 1,083,799 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop talking about that of which you know nothing. You make a fool of yourself.
It is peculiar, she's... we're... compelled to talk even when she obviously just read it in Reader's Digest Online.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jefferson County School spokeswoman Lynn Setzer confirmed that Ebel only went to high school for a month in 1999, from September 2nd to October 18th. Sources say that in elementary school he was in a Severely Impacted Special Education Program.

Ryan Arci, who ran around in some of the same circles with Ebel, remembers his as “as a dark kid, depressed. His walls in his room were black and his windows were blacked out.” Ebel’s friends say he had a tattoo across his back that said “Hopeless.” He sometimes signed his letters from jail,“Evil Evan.”

Jack Ebel, Evan’s father, is a well-respected Denver oil and gas lawyer. He told his son’s friends that he was going to dedicate the rest of his life to helping Evan. Just two years ago, Jack Ebel testified in front of the Colorado State Legislature imploring lawmakers to consider other options for the mentally ill instead of solitary confinement. His son, he told them, would spend many hours in lock up by himself, and it severely affected him.

"He'll rant a little bit. He'll stammer,” said Ebel.“He'll be frustrated that he can't find the words. And I let him get it out, and eventually, because I'm his father, he will talk to me. And I'm convinced, if any of the rest of you were to go talk to him, he wouldn't be able to talk to you."

From the comments:

I was in the same bootcamp they mentioned Evan going to in the artical Pacific Coast Academy. The Camp was eventually raided by the US government after multiple accusations or rape,beatings,starvation,overw orking,child endangerment and human trafficking. So you can imagine how bad it was. The place was terrible and everyone who went there left with scars, real and mental. Evan was severlly mistreated there and alot of us all knew that he was gonna wind up in jail as soon as he got out. So many children are still going threw the exact same torment we did because camps like that are still open all over the usa and around the world, they are advertised as an academy for troubled youths. And if you follow up on what happens to the kids when they get out the stories are almost always bad.. He also went to Tranquility bay in jamacia , look that up for so giggles on another bad teen help camp. Rest in peace evan

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Please stop talking about that of which you know nothing. You make a fool of yourself.
It's your liquor.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Don't think I'm going anywhere, He-who-must-not-be-named! I'm going to be here until the bitter end and then some.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Was that when you were a teenager?
No, I became a teenager around the same time little eight year old farmgirl lily learned how to collect bull sperm.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I became a teenager around the same time little eight year old farmgirl lily learned how to collect bull sperm.
I see all that snow hasn't helped your nastiness.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lady I'd like to lie and say I thought you wouldn't play the dumb card, but...
Dem… One thing we could never/ever accuse you or Liberals/Democrats of having ….A Deep Thought!!
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>as oppposed to barefoot because they never have to leave home and go to work, pregnant without a husband AGAIN, and PERMANENT underclass warehoused in multi-generational ghettos where it is "normal" to throw the used Pampers out the window while ducking gang-fire in the hallways?
Or living the American dream barefoot pregnant & white until 1 day you never wake up because the product of incest just woke up 1 morning with kill kill kill on his mind. So he offs his mom Lil sis & nanny, steals his parents assault rifles, car keys, & car. Off on his way to executeinnocent shoppers at the local mall before blowing his brains all over the bathroom wall. How can something fiction I've just made up sound so real like you've heard that story before? Just saying!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so strange is, I WANT to permanently ignore you but I can't!
Whichever carol you are at the moment, I could see that this might not be an erroneous statement.(BTW, isn't there a Mormon link to Sades of Gray--I made a typo with shades and just couldn't correct its punagraphic brilliance--I mean like Stephanie Meyer and Angie's List? Those people be some money-grubbin' saints-in-waiting.)
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nor the liquor yours

“CuriousOne Two”

Since: Mar 13

Lancaster

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

If I was born in South Africa, and married an American (a citizen of the U.S.A.), would I not be considered an African-American, regardless of my race?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

STATE COLLEGE, Pa.— Jerry Sandusky said in interview excerpts broadcast Monday that a key witness against him misinterpreted him showering with a young boy in Penn State football team facilities more than a decade ago.

Sandusky told documentary filmmaker John Ziegler, in recordings played on NBC's "Today" show, that he does not understand how Mike McQueary concluded "that sex was going on" when he witnessed Sandusky showering with a boy in 2001.

"That would have been the last thing I would have thought about," Sandusky said during what Ziegler described as 3 1/2 hours of interviews. "I would have thought maybe fooling around or something like that."

McQueary, a graduate assistant in 2001, testified at trial that he heard "skin-on-skin smacking sound" and had no doubt he was witnessing anal sex

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/25/jerr...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And those uppity blacks infuriate you, rite?
there can be no dialogue on race, unless it is politically correct.

Being White in Philly
Whites, race, class, and the things that never get said.
http://www.phillymag.com/articles/white-phill...

white people are not allowed to write about racial experiences that in any way reflect reality.

and white libs are upset that they are exposed for the hypocrites they often are---they're all for mixed everything and multi-culturalism, as long as they don't have to directly live with it.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't disparage that skill set, not now after it's helped you catch two husbands.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Or living the American dream barefoot pregnant & white until 1 day you never wake up because the product of incest just woke up 1 morning with kill kill kill on his mind. So he offs his mom Lil sis & nanny, steals his parents assault rifles, car keys, & car. Off on his way to executeinnocent shoppers at the local mall before blowing his brains all over the bathroom wall. How can something fiction I've just made up sound so real like you've heard that story before? Just saying!
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" NJ raider and "You should probably see a therapist about this."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Whichever carol you are at the moment, I could see that this might not be an erroneous statement.(BTW, isn't there a Mormon link to Sades of Gray--I made a typo with shades and just couldn't correct its punagraphic brilliance--I mean like Stephanie Meyer and Angie's List? Those people be some money-grubbin' saints-in-waiting.)
It was your perverted sweetie pie who you apparently adore.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

STATE COLLEGE, Pa.— Jerry Sandusky said in interview excerpts broadcast Monday that a key witness against him misinterpreted him showering with a young boy in Penn State football team facilities more than a decade ago.
Sandusky told documentary filmmaker John Ziegler, in recordings played on NBC's "Today" show, that he does not understand how Mike McQueary concluded "that sex was going on" when he witnessed Sandusky showering with a boy in 2001.
"That would have been the last thing I would have thought about," Sandusky said during what Ziegler described as 3 1/2 hours of interviews. "I would have thought maybe fooling around or something like that."
McQueary, a graduate assistant in 2001, testified at trial that he heard "skin-on-skin smacking sound" and had no doubt he was witnessing anal sex
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/25/jerr...
we're waiting for you to post about Oprah's Uncles repeatedly raping her when she was a young girl...common in black families, part of the culture. Sandusky's crime was not considered culturally normal.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Or living the American dream barefoot pregnant & white until 1 day you never wake up because the product of incest just woke up 1 morning with kill kill kill on his mind. So he offs his mom Lil sis & nanny, steals his parents assault rifles, car keys, & car. Off on his way to executeinnocent shoppers at the local mall before blowing his brains all over the bathroom wall. How can something fiction I've just made up sound so real like you've heard that story before? Just saying!
that "story" is dysfunctional and unusual.

this isn't--it's a majority of the black population in America's inner cities:

barefoot because they never have to leave home and go to work, pregnant without a husband AGAIN, and PERMANENT underclass warehoused in multi-generational ghettos where it is "normal" to throw the used Pampers out the window while ducking gang-fire in the hallways?

the only time it is newsworthy is one of the rare times a black is shot by a police officer. then the victim industry wakes up for a political protest and the dysfunctional family gets a makeover for TV. like this career thug:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/funeral-he...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says is gonna burst.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Don't think I'm going anywhere, He-who-must-not-be-named! I'm going to be here until the bitter end and then some.
I'm guessing, "Debil, be GONE!", isn't working for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 min Character 1,868
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Community Disorganizer 45,894
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min truth 49,011
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Learn to Read 175,143
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
Abby 7-31 1 hr edogxxx 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE