Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
809,301 - 809,320 of 1,084,596 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Boca Raton you cannot keep a car in your driveway that is not registered; you'd get fined daily by the City. It may be a city law.
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> another tough law made by republicans.
A democrat would redefine the junk car as art work to circumvent the law. LOL
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
YEESSSSSSSSSS!!! "For Real" on board.(another of my favorite socks!!!)Now we're talking!!!!!
Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!Watch the judgits fly!! I suggest anyone participating in my judgit tournament today to quickly change into a pair of depends!!! And eat some cheese. This is gonna be an all day blowout!!!!!!!!!!
Let's get going!!!
Hugs Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
And another one of my "sockpuppet's" emerges!
Please my friends, show my newest sock, "Realtime" a warm and heartfelt welcome!!!!! This has all the earmarks of another banner day for the "Not Surprized Topix Troll Brigade"!!
Thrilled!! Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets ( sonicfilter, my favorite, is with me now) so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the Medicare working out?
Haven't used it yet but wife has allergies and saves on Dr visits and certain meds. We're saving over $9K versus last year and have far superior coverage.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>lily has 2 death traps she stores in her garage. No registration required...
I have several battle wagons.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I, Not Surprized, will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

This is gonna be real interesting.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a real stupid question, but coming from you, no surprise.
You nitwits told us that Santorum, Perry, Gingrinch, Bachmann, Cain all had stature and experience.
So how'd you end up with Romney??
The Mormon Card??
Nuculur… According to you Hillary was the most qualified/experience Person in 2008 on both sides of the aisles you refer to her opponents in 2008 as Midgets which would have included Obama!! So again did the Democrats play the Race Card on her in 2008?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

For all the drama of President Obama's stirring speech Thursday in Jerusalem, the most encouraging thing about it may have been the applause from the audience. "Remarks of President Obama to the People of Israel," the White House called the speech -- and, like President Reagan, Obama went soaring over the heads of officials, elites, and pundits, directly to Israel's citizenry. In that may lie the nub of a second-term approach to Israeli-Palestinian peacemaking that could prove more fruitful than the frustrations of the first.

Obama showed them how it's done, with eloquence, empathy, and persuasion. In a spirit of enduring friendship, he did some truth-telling of a sort that the Israeli public does not always get from its leadership -- and his youthful audience roared its approval at a volume that could be heard loud and clear in Ramallah, Nablus, and Gaza City. Obama was both warm and strong, wise and supportive, reiterating yet again that the United States will take no options off the table on Iran even while he reminded Israelis that they and the Palestinians have no options on the table besides a two-state solution or unending occupation, terrorism, and muted and mounting rage.

The president is right: The status quo is not static

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/03...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur… According to you Hillary was the most qualified/experience Person in 2008 on both sides of the aisles you refer to her opponents in 2008 as Midgets which would have included Obama!! So again did the Democrats play the Race Card on her in 2008?
No. There is no such thing as race card, that is a rightwing white supremacist term born of resentment of minorities.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that said the stimulus did no good. Now you admit it helped Perry. Make up your mind.
I proved you to be a liar and a fool.
And all you can do is make excuses and whine about it!!
How about admitting your stimulus crap was a pile of lies??
Let’s see Perry takes Federal money and Balances the Budget, Obama take Federal Dollars (Stimulus) creates 6 trillion in debt, Trillion dollar Deficits!! Nuculur this is an Easy call, do you go with ‘Perry’s’ strategy that used Federal Dollars Wisely to balance the Budget or the guy’ Obama’ that continues creating Debt/Deficits?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't used it yet but wife has allergies and saves on Dr visits and certain meds. We're saving over $9K versus last year and have far superior coverage.
Nice! Saw you had some nasty weather up your way, tornadoes?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I remember when it was after high school that one did and if one quit high school it was sooner. LOL.
We weren't coddled and allowed to freeload.
So you never went to college (never finished high school?) which is why you're all now "freeloading" on "your" SS and Medicare that you want the government to stay out of.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Boca Raton you cannot keep a car in your driveway that is not registered; you'd get fined daily by the City. It may be a city law.<quoted text>A democrat would redefine the junk car as art work to circumvent the law. LOL
I assume you have never been here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> another tough law made by republicans.
That may well be that it was enacted to prevent any rednecks from storing junk cars in their yards. You can have an unregistered car in your garage or fenced yard.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let’s see Perry takes Federal money and Balances the Budget, Obama take Federal Dollars (Stimulus) creates 6 trillion in debt, Trillion dollar Deficits!! Nuculur this is an Easy call, do you go with ‘Perry’s’ strategy that used Federal Dollars Wisely to balance the Budget or the guy’ Obama’ that continues creating Debt/Deficits?
You're praising Perry for 'balancing the budget' with other people's money.

Ho-hum.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is totally incorrect. Cars that are not driven do not need to be registered.
Doubt that dumbass Dave registers all those junk cars in his front yard.
Not true, varies by state. Some states will fine you if you have an unregistered car on your property, cops will issue you a ticket.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nice! Saw you had some nasty weather up your way, tornadoes?
Skipped past me but slammed the Bay Hill area delaying the Golf Tourney. Thousands without power most of the evening. Nothing compared to what's going on further North though.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No. There is no such thing as race card, that is a rightwing white supremacist term born of resentment of minorities.
lily really loves the race card

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-1-14 9 min Cass 5
Ask Amy 8-1-14 10 min Pippa 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 68,090
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr dirtbag1958 7
Is Anything on the Internet Real Anymore? 1 hr Melissa Melton 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Pay to Play 1,881
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Bellweather 175,243
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••