Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#879646 Mar 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
Don’t you love how the Obama’s are dealing the Sequester: SPRING BREAK: Sasha, Malia Obama vacation at Bahamas''Atlantis' Resort!! You peasants do understand….Right!!
Merv Griffin's Atlantis? Sounds like fun__I wonder if they got to fly over on one of the seaplanes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879647 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Didn't feel a thing.
You forgot to take off your "spanx"!
dem

United States

#879648 Mar 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>Dem I did I know your first card played would be the Race Card!!
Well lady I'd like to lie and say I thought you wouldn't play the dumb card, but...
carol

Orlando, FL

#879649 Mar 25, 2013
I must confess, a "Market-based economy" is starting to feel a lot like prostitution again...
carol

Orlando, FL

#879650 Mar 25, 2013
... supply and the Man.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879651 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
Obama says Palestinians have a right to self-determination and justice that must be recognized. He says it's not fair when violence by Israeli settlers against Palestinians goes unpunished and that it's wrong to restrict Palestinians' ability to move freely or farm on their land.
Yeah, that's an objective and fair analysis implying ONLY Israelis should be punished...
Maybe he needs to meet with the Arab nations and ask them why they rejected the UN's resolution for Palestine to have it's own territory back in 1947.
Or talk to the parents of the children killed in The Ma'alot massacre in 1974 when armed Palestinian terrorists held Netiv Meir Elementary School hostage for two days killing 22 children with grenades and automatic weapons and injuring 68 more.
I'm sure Israelis haven't forgotten even if he has.
Please stop talking about that of which you know nothing. You make a fool of yourself.
dem

United States

#879652 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Well they CERTAINLY infuriate me I can tell you! sometimes when I'm standing on the edge of the abyss one will come by and ask me if he can have my wallet since I won't be needing it anymore and I get SOOOOO angry!
Hi, carol.
Hope the election season is still haunting you.
carol

Orlando, FL

#879653 Mar 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Merv Griffin's Atlantis? Sounds like fun__I wonder if they got to fly over on one of the seaplanes.
Merv Griffin? Doesn't that mean the girls are in Jeopardy?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879654 Mar 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
lily loves her stripping fantasies
carol

Orlando, FL

#879655 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
The United Nations resolution of 1947 recommended partition and establishment of two separate states for Jews and Palestinians that was subverted by the Arab world. Had they agreed, there would have been no refugee problem.
Jewish leaders agreed to the resolution. Arab nations and Palestinian Authority rejected it.
Is anyone getting this?
No, sweetie, they want to hear about how hubby beats you with the gas can from his model airplane before forcing you down on the unbalanced washing machine with his golfing togs in it and set on perpetual spin cycle!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879656 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha... i looked at that and couldn't come up with anything, which is unusual for me...
carol

Orlando, FL

#879657 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Please stop talking about that of which you know nothing. You make a fool of yourself.
It is peculiar, she's... we're... compelled to talk even when she obviously just read it in Reader's Digest Online.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879658 Mar 25, 2013
Jefferson County School spokeswoman Lynn Setzer confirmed that Ebel only went to high school for a month in 1999, from September 2nd to October 18th. Sources say that in elementary school he was in a Severely Impacted Special Education Program.

Ryan Arci, who ran around in some of the same circles with Ebel, remembers his as “as a dark kid, depressed. His walls in his room were black and his windows were blacked out.” Ebel’s friends say he had a tattoo across his back that said “Hopeless.” He sometimes signed his letters from jail,“Evil Evan.”

Jack Ebel, Evan’s father, is a well-respected Denver oil and gas lawyer. He told his son’s friends that he was going to dedicate the rest of his life to helping Evan. Just two years ago, Jack Ebel testified in front of the Colorado State Legislature imploring lawmakers to consider other options for the mentally ill instead of solitary confinement. His son, he told them, would spend many hours in lock up by himself, and it severely affected him.

"He'll rant a little bit. He'll stammer,” said Ebel.“He'll be frustrated that he can't find the words. And I let him get it out, and eventually, because I'm his father, he will talk to me. And I'm convinced, if any of the rest of you were to go talk to him, he wouldn't be able to talk to you."

From the comments:

I was in the same bootcamp they mentioned Evan going to in the artical Pacific Coast Academy. The Camp was eventually raided by the US government after multiple accusations or rape,beatings,starvation,overw orking,child endangerment and human trafficking. So you can imagine how bad it was. The place was terrible and everyone who went there left with scars, real and mental. Evan was severlly mistreated there and alot of us all knew that he was gonna wind up in jail as soon as he got out. So many children are still going threw the exact same torment we did because camps like that are still open all over the usa and around the world, they are advertised as an academy for troubled youths. And if you follow up on what happens to the kids when they get out the stories are almost always bad.. He also went to Tranquility bay in jamacia , look that up for so giggles on another bad teen help camp. Rest in peace evan

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879659 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
It's your liquor.
carol

Orlando, FL

#879660 Mar 25, 2013
Don't think I'm going anywhere, He-who-must-not-be-named! I'm going to be here until the bitter end and then some.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#879661 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Was that when you were a teenager?
No, I became a teenager around the same time little eight year old farmgirl lily learned how to collect bull sperm.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879662 Mar 25, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I became a teenager around the same time little eight year old farmgirl lily learned how to collect bull sperm.
I see all that snow hasn't helped your nastiness.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#879663 Mar 25, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lady I'd like to lie and say I thought you wouldn't play the dumb card, but...
Dem… One thing we could never/ever accuse you or Liberals/Democrats of having ….A Deep Thought!!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#879664 Mar 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>as oppposed to barefoot because they never have to leave home and go to work, pregnant without a husband AGAIN, and PERMANENT underclass warehoused in multi-generational ghettos where it is "normal" to throw the used Pampers out the window while ducking gang-fire in the hallways?
Or living the American dream barefoot pregnant & white until 1 day you never wake up because the product of incest just woke up 1 morning with kill kill kill on his mind. So he offs his mom Lil sis & nanny, steals his parents assault rifles, car keys, & car. Off on his way to executeinnocent shoppers at the local mall before blowing his brains all over the bathroom wall. How can something fiction I've just made up sound so real like you've heard that story before? Just saying!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#879666 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so strange is, I WANT to permanently ignore you but I can't!
Whichever carol you are at the moment, I could see that this might not be an erroneous statement.(BTW, isn't there a Mormon link to Sades of Gray--I made a typo with shades and just couldn't correct its punagraphic brilliance--I mean like Stephanie Meyer and Angie's List? Those people be some money-grubbin' saints-in-waiting.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 71,314
amy 12-29 4 min Mister Tonka 3
abby 12-29 4 min not a ghost 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min KiMerde 51,308
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 10 min not a ghost 1,328
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min loose cannon 182,325
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 19 min not a ghost 7,873
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:54 am PST

ESPN 6:54AM
Bears fire GM, sources say; Trestman too?
NFL 6:58 AM
Chicago Bears fire Marc Trestman
Bleacher Report 7:23 AM
Bears Right to Clean House; Breaking Down Next Steps
ESPN 7:25 AM
Sources: Bears fire both Emery, Trestman
Yahoo! Sports 7:28 AM
Bills quarterback Orton retires