Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#879818 Mar 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Massachusetts is a Liberal State. Seems ironic how the Medical Device manufacturers there started this revolt against the Pig in the White House.
Respectfully, of course:>
Watch for more respectful revolts to come.
A Massachusetts liberal is a typically ultra-liberal in or from Massachusetts, in many ways the most liberal state in the United States.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Massachusetts_li...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#879819 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How true, how true. Are you wearing panties right now? May I have them? Obviously prayer doesn't work so I'm just going to come right out and ask you if I can put my nose in your vagina for a couple of hours while I ponder the meaning of life... in a guy way.
Of course you may, sweetness. Just do be sure that the concept that the meaning of life has nothing to do with either money or "winning" is Gregorian in its repetition throughout. http://youtu.be/hpspGHeLOPE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#879820 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
A Florida Atlantic University student said he was punished after he refused a professor’s directive to stomp on a piece of paper with the word “Jesus” written on it. The university, meanwhile, is defending the assignment as a lesson in debate.
“As with any academic lesson, the exercise was meant to encourage students to view issues from many perspectives, in direct relation with the course objectives,” said Noemi Marin, the university’s director of the school of communication and multimedia studies.
...Yeah, right, Ms. Director of Communication and Multimedia Studies. Tell the professor to instruct his students to stomp on the name of Allah to "encourage students to view issues from many perspectives"...you hypocritical liberal nuthead.
When I saw this news report, I immediately blurted out "Sue the bast*rds!".

I sure hope that student does.

Anyone, student, parent or taxpayer making the slightest religious reference inside of any school today will get Progressive Academicians screaming and urinating from their Ivory Towers about separation of Church & State. But when one of those fuzzy-headed liars wants to insult religion inside of a State-Financed institution, they become gleefully full of themselves and pretend to be shocked that anyone could possibly be offended.

Sue the bast*rds!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879821 Mar 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Corolla? Lol, you're a trip Carol
lily lies in a bed for a few months and has everyone do everything for her and see what happens. Her most well-kept muscles are the ones that lift liquor bottles. Welfare dependents experience the same thing as flaccid muscles when not put to use over a prolonged period of time become atrophied. lily's head has the same atrophy problem.

lily's a trip.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879822 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
GFY Eed, you've got nothing to offer
nothing to offer???

Doesn't he contribute to your Welfare Check and liquor purchases?

Ingrate!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879823 Mar 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Massachusetts is a Liberal State. Seems ironic how the Medical Device manufacturers there started this revolt against the Pig in the White House.
Respectfully, of course:>
Watch for more respectful revolts to come.
Reality is setting in. Senate Democrats know everyone's taxes are going to go up next year and Obamacare is going to be the nightmare they, themselves, created. Hopefully, they love their seats enough not to risk losing them by committing political hari kari for their emperor's sake now that the villagers are beginning to gather and storm the castle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879824 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid isn't all there. Like Nancy Pelosi.
Seriously.
Listening to Harry Reid speak always reminds me of the Undertaker in a grade B Italian Western.

And Pelosi as Dr. Frankenstein's hunch-backed gofer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879825 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, well look at their records compared to Boner and McConnel
We have and all conclude that carol is right: Harry Reid isn't all there. Like Nancy Pelosi.

Of course, you've become acclimated to these sorts of people having lived with trailer park trash your entire life. You think they're 'normal'.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879826 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is setting in. Senate Democrats know everyone's taxes are going to go up next year and Obamacare is going to be the nightmare they, themselves, created. Hopefully, they love their seats enough not to risk losing them by committing political hari kari for their emperor's sake now that the villagers are beginning to gather and storm the castle.
Could it be that they will gut Obamacare but not 'officially' rid the country of its curse?

They respect him too much to do that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879827 Mar 25, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves to refer to the Speaker of the House as "Boner"
She secretly admires a good Boner.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879828 Mar 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When I saw this news report, I immediately blurted out "Sue the bast*rds!".
I sure hope that student does.
Anyone, student, parent or taxpayer making the slightest religious reference inside of any school today will get Progressive Academicians screaming and urinating from their Ivory Towers about separation of Church & State. But when one of those fuzzy-headed liars wants to insult religion inside of a State-Financed institution, they become gleefully full of themselves and pretend to be shocked that anyone could possibly be offended.
Sue the bast*rds!
The professor, Dr. Deandre Poole, is also the Vice Chair of the Palm Beach County Democratic Party.

Progressive secularism is poisoning the Democratic Party and their venum is affecting the entire country.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879829 Mar 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>lily is too foul mouth to kiss...
Kissing a toilet plunger would be erotic in comparison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879830 Mar 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>A Massachusetts liberal is a typically ultra-liberal in or from Massachusetts, in many ways the most liberal state in the United States.
http://www.conservapedia.com/Massachusetts_li...
You know the old saying about how there are no atheists in foxholes?

Liberals are muggers but there are no Liberals when someone tries mugging them. Then they quickly act like Conservatives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879831 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The professor, Dr. Deandre Poole, is also the Vice Chair of the Palm Beach County Democratic Party.
Progressive secularism is poisoning the Democratic Party and their venum is affecting the entire country.
I would enjoy standing at attention before the start of her class, placing my right hand across my heart and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.

'Under God' would be included:>

Mass. Supreme Court to Hear Suit Against 'Under God' in Pledge: http://tinyurl.com/cfp9n5u

Hate Speech from the mouths of Liberals should be challenged.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879832 Mar 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We have and all conclude that carol is right: Harry Reid isn't all there. Like Nancy Pelosi.
Of course, you've become acclimated to these sorts of people having lived with trailer park trash your entire life. You think they're 'normal'.
The elitists primarily reside on either side of the country - California and the relatively few small New England states. Yet, they think they are the "norm" and the rest of us are - as someone said tonight - "hayseed".

There's a lot of good folks between California and New York who live in what is called the "heartland".

If people don't start snapping out of it before it's too late, the heartland is going to have a massive coronary and the country overrun by heartless zombies feeding off of the corpses.

Can't think of a better way to say we're almost at a critical point of no return.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879833 Mar 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the old saying about how there are no atheists in foxholes?
Liberals are muggers but there are no Liberals when someone tries mugging them. Then they quickly act like Conservatives.
How many liberal politicians, activists and celebreties are surrounded by armed security?

These people are a joke and an embarrassment to themselves and their fellow liberals they represent.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879834 Mar 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I would enjoy standing at attention before the start of her class, placing my right hand across my heart and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.
'Under God' would be included:>
Mass. Supreme Court to Hear Suit Against 'Under God' in Pledge: http://tinyurl.com/cfp9n5u
Hate Speech from the mouths of Liberals should be challenged.
Here's a picture of the professor in question.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/palm...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carolina

El Monte, CA

#879838 Mar 25, 2013
This country would be better off without conservatism. Keep democracy in place, vote DEMOCRAT IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS.
carol

El Monte, CA

#879839 Mar 25, 2013
I TRULY LOVE BARACK OBAMA HE IS MY HERO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

United States

#879842 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
your party of idiots destroyed the republican party, with no true leader since reagan, your chances of recapturing america's trust are slim, your party has an uphill losing battle ahead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min IB DaMann 52,911
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min FastandFurious 187,460
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min Cold Front 69,720
Dear Abby 4-27-15 56 min Mister Tonka 12
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture 1 hr b189187go 1
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr Ali-Fail-a 388
time to " splain" 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]