Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

carol

Orlando, FL

#879802 Mar 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Corolla? Lol, you're a trip Carol
Adam "Carolla". The radio talk host/comedian/New York Times Bestseller author.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879803 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
A Florida Atlantic University student said he was punished after he refused a professor’s directive to stomp on a piece of paper with the word “Jesus” written on it. The university, meanwhile, is defending the assignment as a lesson in debate.
“As with any academic lesson, the exercise was meant to encourage students to view issues from many perspectives, in direct relation with the course objectives,” said Noemi Marin, the university’s director of the school of communication and multimedia studies.
...Yeah, right, Ms. Director of Communication and Multimedia Studies. Tell the professor to instruct his students to stomp on the name of Allah to "encourage students to view issues from many perspectives"...you hypocritical liberal nuthead.
Florida Atalntic University board voted against naming the stadium after a private prison company!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879805 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid isn't all there. Like Nancy Pelosi.
Seriously.
Oh, well look at their records compared to Boner and McConnel
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879806 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
GFY Eed, you've got nothing to offer
Act like a dummy lily, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879807 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Florida Atalntic University board voted against naming the stadium after a private prison company!!
Lily is a police state Fascist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879808 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You're just jealous since mixed race people are attractive, Tigers mother wasn't white, she's Asian
lily also loves the mixed race card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879809 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Some caring parents provide for their children while they are in college. You came on here to attack
lily makes believe she doesn't come on here to attack

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879810 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
lily loves to use her foul language

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879811 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, well look at their records compared to Boner and McConnel
lily loves to refer to the Speaker of the House as "Boner"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#879812 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Your iq needs to be above 80 to appreciate what easy has to offer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879813 Mar 25, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves to use her foul language
lily is too foul mouth to kiss...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#879814 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Some caring parents provide for their children while they are in college. You came on here to attack
"silly"
A career student. Graduated from high school at 17 or 18, thats what 5, 6 years ago.
You are correct, on occasion i do attack, something I know you would never do.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879815 Mar 25, 2013
The Iraq war elected Obama

A freshman senator with only four years of experience in Washington may never have beaten the likes of Clinton and John McCain without the Iraq war.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/21/the-iraq-wa...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#879816 Mar 25, 2013
just checking in...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#879817 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
WASHINGTON — Eight months before President Barack Obama's health care law goes prime time, a confederation of industry and business groups is ramping up its lobbying apparatus for an 11th-hour assault on the web of new taxes and regulations.
Medical device makers, health insurers, retailers and restaurants are waging what lobbyists call a coordinated effort to gain Senate Democratic support for overturning $130 billion in taxes that will be used to fund the new law, and repealing a mandate requiring employers to provide insurance coverage for full-time workers or pay a fine.
http://news.msn.com/politics/obamacare-faces-...
Massachusetts is a Liberal State. Seems ironic how the Medical Device manufacturers there started this revolt against the Pig in the White House.

Respectfully, of course:>

Watch for more respectful revolts to come.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#879818 Mar 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Massachusetts is a Liberal State. Seems ironic how the Medical Device manufacturers there started this revolt against the Pig in the White House.
Respectfully, of course:>
Watch for more respectful revolts to come.
A Massachusetts liberal is a typically ultra-liberal in or from Massachusetts, in many ways the most liberal state in the United States.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Massachusetts_li...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#879819 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How true, how true. Are you wearing panties right now? May I have them? Obviously prayer doesn't work so I'm just going to come right out and ask you if I can put my nose in your vagina for a couple of hours while I ponder the meaning of life... in a guy way.
Of course you may, sweetness. Just do be sure that the concept that the meaning of life has nothing to do with either money or "winning" is Gregorian in its repetition throughout. http://youtu.be/hpspGHeLOPE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879820 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
A Florida Atlantic University student said he was punished after he refused a professor’s directive to stomp on a piece of paper with the word “Jesus” written on it. The university, meanwhile, is defending the assignment as a lesson in debate.
“As with any academic lesson, the exercise was meant to encourage students to view issues from many perspectives, in direct relation with the course objectives,” said Noemi Marin, the university’s director of the school of communication and multimedia studies.
...Yeah, right, Ms. Director of Communication and Multimedia Studies. Tell the professor to instruct his students to stomp on the name of Allah to "encourage students to view issues from many perspectives"...you hypocritical liberal nuthead.
When I saw this news report, I immediately blurted out "Sue the bast*rds!".

I sure hope that student does.

Anyone, student, parent or taxpayer making the slightest religious reference inside of any school today will get Progressive Academicians screaming and urinating from their Ivory Towers about separation of Church & State. But when one of those fuzzy-headed liars wants to insult religion inside of a State-Financed institution, they become gleefully full of themselves and pretend to be shocked that anyone could possibly be offended.

Sue the bast*rds!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879821 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Adam Corolla? Lol, you're a trip Carol
lily lies in a bed for a few months and has everyone do everything for her and see what happens. Her most well-kept muscles are the ones that lift liquor bottles. Welfare dependents experience the same thing as flaccid muscles when not put to use over a prolonged period of time become atrophied. lily's head has the same atrophy problem.

lily's a trip.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#879822 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
nothing to offer???

Doesn't he contribute to your Welfare Check and liquor purchases?

Ingrate!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min TRD 69,761
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min positronium 187,697
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr zion 52,975
News 1 dead 4 injured in separate shootings across C... 1 hr Tourista 2
News Police: Missing woman with brain injury may be ... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 99,410
Amy May 3-15 3 hr PEllen 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]