Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,457)

Showing posts 809,121 - 809,140 of1,072,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Community organizer!! Bill Ayers protege!!
got me on those.

Bill is the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And why not, if the government chooses to be so generous?
that is what is wrong with todays US Society where the majority of people want the government to be generous with someone else money that has to pay more in taxes instead of paying for themselves and depending on themselves where today they don't want to depend on themselves and want government to do it for them just look at California & Michigan.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Ariel Sharon said, "If you think Isreal is going to support the one-world government you are wrong!" Israel is a sacred place wherein the righteous will lead the blind!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly how am I controlled, & exactly how are you not stupid? You have nothing I don't have! Intact you don't have anything more than a lot of them same folks living on those preserves you speak of! As for the govt thing, you put in more per hr than I receive per yr! What tickles my imagination is to why you're so worried about the ghetto giving the fact you've never been to 1! Are you amazed as to how it works? I wonder because those folks from there aren't worried about you!
Yeah they have nothing that you don't ... with the exception of literacy and an education.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>History is written by the conquerors, Carol. Though Israel has not conquered so far, it is only with our help that they will - or so goes the prevailing wisdom. Probably that has a lot to do with the information available in your sources. Pick up a Palestinian newspaper sometime if you're interested in the other side's perspective. And if you're not, well, are you one of those folks who believes accord in the Holy Land will bring on Armageddon, and are busily preparing for The Rapture?
Just checking.
Look up The United Nations Partition Plan which offered the creation of both independent Arab and Jewish States. The plan included a detailed description of the proposed boundaries for each state, economic union between the proposed states and the protection of religious and minority rights.

The Plan was accepted by the leaders of the Jewish community.
The Plan was rejected by leaders of the Arab community and the Palestinian Arab Higher Committee.

This was back in 1947. They rejected any peace or negotiations with Israel even back then under the tent of the UN.

None of this would be happening today if they had accepted this peaceful solution.

Palestinians are puppets of their own leaders and the Arab Nations who have no other goal than to destroy Jews.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Ariel Sharon said, "If you think Isreal is going to support the one-world government you are wrong!" Israel is a sacred place wherein the righteous will lead the blind!
Still haven't grown a spine, I see, comrade.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
RAMALLAH, West Bank – President Obama told Palestinians they "deserve an end to occupation" and an "independent state of their own". Later, back in Israel, Obama said the Jewish state is at a crossroads and must help create an independent Palestinian state for the secure future of Israel.
Unfortunately, the Palestinian leadership backed by the Arab Nations has declared NO peace, NO recognition, NO negotiations with Israel.
So much for Obama's delusions.
Obama's grand initiative is based on the naive assumption that the Palestinian leadership wants peace....about as much as the Democratic leadership wanted peace during the civil rights movement of the 60's. They have a real knack for being on the wrong side of history.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is what is wrong with todays US Society where the majority of people want the government to be generous with someone else money that has to pay more in taxes instead of paying for themselves and depending on themselves where today they don't want to depend on themselves and want government to do it for them just look at California & Michigan.
The blame lies with those who offer excessively generous benefits for votes, not with those who accept such benefits.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't grown a spine, I see, comrade.
.^^
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's grand initiative is based on the naive assumption that the Palestinian leadership wants peace....about as much as the Democratic leadership wanted peace during the civil rights movement of the 60's. They have a real knack for being on the wrong side of history.
The Palestinians demand the end of the State of Israel as a non-negotiable position. How can one respond?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Why do you play with me, honey? I'm pure evil. I'll make you die here, honey. Do you want to die? You silly woman. Oh well... your ignorant god won't save you from me. I'm Death... I'm patient.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
That's not true.
<quoted text>
The site bills itself as "The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit."

Look it up.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Palestinians demand the end of the State of Israel as a non-negotiable position. How can one respond?
Well, I guess one could respond, "the state of Israel is a concept not a necessity."

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The blame lies with those who offer excessively generous benefits for votes, not with those who accept such benefits.
Whoa there, Pilgrim....what the hell happened to 'personal responsibility'? Taking the bribe is just as reprehensible as offering it...otherwise, why is offering it so wrong?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

So, um, what happens if Israel no longer exists? Does the world stop turning? Does the sun stop rising?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone care? Why?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess one could respond, "the state of Israel is a concept not a necessity."
Israel is a necessary state, not a negotiable concept.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

So, um, it's ok to kill 600,000 Iraqis but not ok to kill a few Jews? Who came up with that calculus? A businessman no doubt. This isn't going to work, kids. One man is as good as another... unless there's a racial implication. Is there? Hmmmmmm?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
One could also respond that Ghost is the draft-dodging a-hole of Moreno Valley.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Jesse Jackson & the City Council are a Joke, a Big Joke that is which I seen that where Jesse Jackson was playing the Race Card too as if its a white/black issue which its only a black issue which he needs to go and find a new job besides realize the people that he is representing is that entitlement society & corruption that has been destroying Detroit for years and brought Detroit down economically which I know Dave Bing & Jesse Jackson would not see eye to eye either that is for sure.
This whole mess contains many family Trees of rotten fruits. Brother Kwame road his mother's coattails to successfully enter politics for profit. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.(Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick)

John Conyers, US Representative from the Detroit area has a long history of corruption that has been quickly covered by Democratic Party operatives. Just Google or Wiki the jerk. Again, his wife, Monica Conyers gets onto the Detroit City Council, makes an azz of herself continuously and then gets caught for bribery and spends 37 months in prison. Black trash both .....

So who shows up with the Jesse Jerk to plead racism in Detroit's takeover? John Conyers!!!

Jesse Babee's son and daughter-in-law will soon hopefully be living at taxpayer expense in concrete housing for committing campaign fraud. Jesse-The-Jerk has a long track record of screwing folks out of money. His racism is notorious.

And THIS is the trash to show up to 'defend' Detroit against a helpful mayor, governor and honest taxpayers?

Just watch. NBC, MSNBC, ABC and the whole shithouse gang of Liberal media will come up with something to help these crooks look good. Bet on it.

The Boy Messiah is already scheming with Eric Racist Holder to find some sort of Race Card to play here. Bet on that, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 809,121 - 809,140 of1,072,670
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Le Jimbo 45,526
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Go Blue Forever 97,450
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min wojar 173,703
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 41 min Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 42 min PEllen 6
A wealthy white woman feeding a black child 'li... 52 min Woof Woof 1
U.S. Military develops first-ever guided .50 ca... 1 hr Watch the video 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000