Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879581 Mar 25, 2013
For all the drama of President Obama's stirring speech Thursday in Jerusalem, the most encouraging thing about it may have been the applause from the audience. "Remarks of President Obama to the People of Israel," the White House called the speech -- and, like President Reagan, Obama went soaring over the heads of officials, elites, and pundits, directly to Israel's citizenry. In that may lie the nub of a second-term approach to Israeli-Palestinian peacemaking that could prove more fruitful than the frustrations of the first.

Obama showed them how it's done, with eloquence, empathy, and persuasion. In a spirit of enduring friendship, he did some truth-telling of a sort that the Israeli public does not always get from its leadership -- and his youthful audience roared its approval at a volume that could be heard loud and clear in Ramallah, Nablus, and Gaza City. Obama was both warm and strong, wise and supportive, reiterating yet again that the United States will take no options off the table on Iran even while he reminded Israelis that they and the Palestinians have no options on the table besides a two-state solution or unending occupation, terrorism, and muted and mounting rage.

The president is right: The status quo is not static

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/03...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879582 Mar 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur… According to you Hillary was the most qualified/experience Person in 2008 on both sides of the aisles you refer to her opponents in 2008 as Midgets which would have included Obama!! So again did the Democrats play the Race Card on her in 2008?
No. There is no such thing as race card, that is a rightwing white supremacist term born of resentment of minorities.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#879583 Mar 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that said the stimulus did no good. Now you admit it helped Perry. Make up your mind.
I proved you to be a liar and a fool.
And all you can do is make excuses and whine about it!!
How about admitting your stimulus crap was a pile of lies??
Let’s see Perry takes Federal money and Balances the Budget, Obama take Federal Dollars (Stimulus) creates 6 trillion in debt, Trillion dollar Deficits!! Nuculur this is an Easy call, do you go with ‘Perry’s’ strategy that used Federal Dollars Wisely to balance the Budget or the guy’ Obama’ that continues creating Debt/Deficits?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879584 Mar 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't used it yet but wife has allergies and saves on Dr visits and certain meds. We're saving over $9K versus last year and have far superior coverage.
Nice! Saw you had some nasty weather up your way, tornadoes?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#879585 Mar 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I remember when it was after high school that one did and if one quit high school it was sooner. LOL.
We weren't coddled and allowed to freeload.
So you never went to college (never finished high school?) which is why you're all now "freeloading" on "your" SS and Medicare that you want the government to stay out of.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879586 Mar 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Boca Raton you cannot keep a car in your driveway that is not registered; you'd get fined daily by the City. It may be a city law.<quoted text>A democrat would redefine the junk car as art work to circumvent the law. LOL
I assume you have never been here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879587 Mar 25, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> another tough law made by republicans.
That may well be that it was enacted to prevent any rednecks from storing junk cars in their yards. You can have an unregistered car in your garage or fenced yard.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#879588 Mar 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let’s see Perry takes Federal money and Balances the Budget, Obama take Federal Dollars (Stimulus) creates 6 trillion in debt, Trillion dollar Deficits!! Nuculur this is an Easy call, do you go with ‘Perry’s’ strategy that used Federal Dollars Wisely to balance the Budget or the guy’ Obama’ that continues creating Debt/Deficits?
You're praising Perry for 'balancing the budget' with other people's money.

Ho-hum.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#879589 Mar 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is totally incorrect. Cars that are not driven do not need to be registered.
Doubt that dumbass Dave registers all those junk cars in his front yard.
Not true, varies by state. Some states will fine you if you have an unregistered car on your property, cops will issue you a ticket.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#879590 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Nice! Saw you had some nasty weather up your way, tornadoes?
Skipped past me but slammed the Bay Hill area delaying the Golf Tourney. Thousands without power most of the evening. Nothing compared to what's going on further North though.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879591 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
No. There is no such thing as race card, that is a rightwing white supremacist term born of resentment of minorities.
lily really loves the race card
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#879592 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Here in Boca Raton you cannot keep a car in your driveway that is not registered; you'd get fined daily by the City. It may be a city law.
It's a PA thing, for the most part you do not need to register a car unless you are driving it, it may vary in some towns. Galt lives in PA, this is just further proof of that.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#879593 Mar 25, 2013
For all the drama of President Obama's stirring speech Thursday in Jerusalem, the most encouraging thing about it may have been the applause from the audience. "Remarks of President Obama to the People of Israel," the White House called the speech -- and, like President Reagan, Obama went soaring over the heads of officials, elites, and pundits, directly to Israel's citizenry. In that may lie the nub of a second-term approach to Israeli-Palestinian peacemaking that could prove more fruitful than the frustrations of the first.
Obama showed them how it's done, with eloquence, empathy, and persuasion. In a spirit of enduring friendship, he did some truth-telling of a sort that the Israeli public does not always get from its leadership -- and his youthful audience roared its approval at a volume that could be heard loud and clear in Ramallah, Nablus, and Gaza City. Obama was both warm and strong, wise and supportive, reiterating yet again that the United States will take no options off the table on Iran even while he reminded Israelis that they and the Palestinians have no options on the table besides a two-state solution or unending occupation, terrorism, and muted and mounting rage.
The president is right: The status quo is not static
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/03...
All the way up to the invasion of Poland, Neville Chamberlain attracted similar applause throughout Europe.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#879594 Mar 25, 2013
I’m waiting for Pelosi/Reid to come out and support of “Cyprus Tactics” as Fair!!

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#879595 Mar 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is totally incorrect. Cars that are not driven do not need to be registered.
Doubt that dumbass Dave registers all those junk cars in his front yard.
I guess dumbf*ck Galt thinks all the cars in junk yards are registered?

In PA, you have to mail in your plates in order to not continue registering your car.

You can't drive it until you register it again.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#879596 Mar 25, 2013
flack wrote:
So stay uninformed and when the Obamacare wave washes you away don't blame me. It will bankrupt this country. As planned.

Is this before or after the great Stock Market Crash that you've been predicting the past 5years?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#879597 Mar 25, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>You're praising Perry for 'balancing the budget' with other people's money.
Ho-hum.
No, I’m praising Perry for using Hard Working Americans Tax Dollars Wisely!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#879598 Mar 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
The stimulus wasn't 6 trillion $$ moran.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#879599 Mar 25, 2013
carol wrote:
carol, sweetie, get me a beer, would you? Do it now you dumb bitch. It's like high school, honey, just do what you're told...
This is the kind of talk that gets leo wet. Stupid skanks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#879600 Mar 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess dumbf*ck Galt thinks all the cars in junk yards are registered?
In PA, you have to mail in your plates in order to not continue registering your car.
You can't drive it until you register it again.
does PA still require the yearly vehicle inspection when I was there they did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min KiMerde 51,265
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Brian_G 49,239
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,119
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 1 hr far away 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 hr joey 2
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 6 hr Mover 88
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News