Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#879357 Mar 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. President Obama negotiated the apology by Netantahu for killing those Turkish citizens, it's huge.
We support Israel, the President went there and accomplished this
RAMALLAH, West Bank President Obama told Palestinians they "deserve an end to occupation" and an "independent state of their own". Later, back in Israel, Obama said the Jewish state is at a crossroads and must help create an independent Palestinian state for the secure future of Israel.

Unfortunately, the Palestinian leadership backed by the Arab Nations has declared NO peace, NO recognition, NO negotiations with Israel.

So much for Obama's delusions.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879358 Mar 24, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>History is written by the conquerors, Carol. Though Israel has not conquered so far, it is only with our help that they will - or so goes the prevailing wisdom. Probably that has a lot to do with the information available in your sources. Pick up a Palestinian newspaper sometime if you're interested in the other side's perspective. And if you're not, well, are you one of those folks who believes accord in the Holy Land will bring on Armageddon, and are busily preparing for The Rapture?
Just checking.
Israel has kicked the shit out of the cowards of the combined Arab nations at least three times. If they try a fourth time, Galt hopes Israel is not as generous in victory as in the past.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#879359 Mar 24, 2013
That's not true.
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone can post any damn thing to Wiki. It's actually a lot like this forum - half the stuff on there is just opinion.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879360 Mar 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Community organizer!! Bill Ayers protege!!
got me on those.

Bill is the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#879361 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And why not, if the government chooses to be so generous?
that is what is wrong with todays US Society where the majority of people want the government to be generous with someone else money that has to pay more in taxes instead of paying for themselves and depending on themselves where today they don't want to depend on themselves and want government to do it for them just look at California & Michigan.
carol

Orlando, FL

#879362 Mar 24, 2013
Ariel Sharon said, "If you think Isreal is going to support the one-world government you are wrong!" Israel is a sacred place wherein the righteous will lead the blind!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#879363 Mar 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly how am I controlled, & exactly how are you not stupid? You have nothing I don't have! Intact you don't have anything more than a lot of them same folks living on those preserves you speak of! As for the govt thing, you put in more per hr than I receive per yr! What tickles my imagination is to why you're so worried about the ghetto giving the fact you've never been to 1! Are you amazed as to how it works? I wonder because those folks from there aren't worried about you!
Yeah they have nothing that you don't ... with the exception of literacy and an education.
carol

Orlando, FL

#879364 Mar 24, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>History is written by the conquerors, Carol. Though Israel has not conquered so far, it is only with our help that they will - or so goes the prevailing wisdom. Probably that has a lot to do with the information available in your sources. Pick up a Palestinian newspaper sometime if you're interested in the other side's perspective. And if you're not, well, are you one of those folks who believes accord in the Holy Land will bring on Armageddon, and are busily preparing for The Rapture?
Just checking.
Look up The United Nations Partition Plan which offered the creation of both independent Arab and Jewish States. The plan included a detailed description of the proposed boundaries for each state, economic union between the proposed states and the protection of religious and minority rights.

The Plan was accepted by the leaders of the Jewish community.
The Plan was rejected by leaders of the Arab community and the Palestinian Arab Higher Committee.

This was back in 1947. They rejected any peace or negotiations with Israel even back then under the tent of the UN.

None of this would be happening today if they had accepted this peaceful solution.

Palestinians are puppets of their own leaders and the Arab Nations who have no other goal than to destroy Jews.
carol

Orlando, FL

#879365 Mar 24, 2013
carol wrote:
Ariel Sharon said, "If you think Isreal is going to support the one-world government you are wrong!" Israel is a sacred place wherein the righteous will lead the blind!
Still haven't grown a spine, I see, comrade.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#879367 Mar 24, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
RAMALLAH, West Bank President Obama told Palestinians they "deserve an end to occupation" and an "independent state of their own". Later, back in Israel, Obama said the Jewish state is at a crossroads and must help create an independent Palestinian state for the secure future of Israel.
Unfortunately, the Palestinian leadership backed by the Arab Nations has declared NO peace, NO recognition, NO negotiations with Israel.
So much for Obama's delusions.
Obama's grand initiative is based on the naive assumption that the Palestinian leadership wants peace....about as much as the Democratic leadership wanted peace during the civil rights movement of the 60's. They have a real knack for being on the wrong side of history.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879368 Mar 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is what is wrong with todays US Society where the majority of people want the government to be generous with someone else money that has to pay more in taxes instead of paying for themselves and depending on themselves where today they don't want to depend on themselves and want government to do it for them just look at California & Michigan.
The blame lies with those who offer excessively generous benefits for votes, not with those who accept such benefits.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#879369 Mar 24, 2013
carol wrote:
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't grown a spine, I see, comrade.
.^^
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879370 Mar 24, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's grand initiative is based on the naive assumption that the Palestinian leadership wants peace....about as much as the Democratic leadership wanted peace during the civil rights movement of the 60's. They have a real knack for being on the wrong side of history.
The Palestinians demand the end of the State of Israel as a non-negotiable position. How can one respond?
carol

Orlando, FL

#879371 Mar 24, 2013
Why do you play with me, honey? I'm pure evil. I'll make you die here, honey. Do you want to die? You silly woman. Oh well... your ignorant god won't save you from me. I'm Death... I'm patient.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#879372 Mar 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
That's not true.
<quoted text>
The site bills itself as "The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit."

Look it up.
carol

Orlando, FL

#879373 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Palestinians demand the end of the State of Israel as a non-negotiable position. How can one respond?
Well, I guess one could respond, "the state of Israel is a concept not a necessity."

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#879374 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The blame lies with those who offer excessively generous benefits for votes, not with those who accept such benefits.
Whoa there, Pilgrim....what the hell happened to 'personal responsibility'? Taking the bribe is just as reprehensible as offering it...otherwise, why is offering it so wrong?
carol

Orlando, FL

#879375 Mar 24, 2013
So, um, what happens if Israel no longer exists? Does the world stop turning? Does the sun stop rising?
carol

Orlando, FL

#879376 Mar 24, 2013
Does anyone care? Why?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#879377 Mar 24, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess one could respond, "the state of Israel is a concept not a necessity."
Israel is a necessary state, not a negotiable concept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,713
Amy 9-18 2 hr Mister Tonka 27
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 49,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 178,060
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search