Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,450)

Showing posts 808,981 - 809,000 of1,072,576
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Since Liberals wants us to refer to’ Illegal Aliens as Undocumented Aliens’ will we now refer to guns own by individuals that’s been Ban be refer to as ‘Undocumented/Un-Register’ and will these individuals be afforded all Legal Rights as Law Biding Citizens and a Path to Amnesty?
''HUH!

Gibberish!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

France Confirms the Death of a Qaeda Leader in Mali

By STEVEN ERLANGER

Published: March 23, 2013

France on Saturday officially confirmed the death of the regional Qaeda leader Abdelhamid Abu Zeid, weeks after he was reported to have been killed in fighting in northern Mali at the end of February

President François Hollande of France issued a statement saying that the death of Abu Zeid was “definitively confirmed” and that his death “marks an important step in the fight against terrorism in the Sahel.”

Abu Zeid was considered the leader of Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, a regional affiliate and offshoot of Al Qaeda, and is thought to be responsible for the kidnapping of numerous Western hostages and the deaths of at least two of them

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/24/world/afric...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

PAUL: The main thing I’ve said is not to legalize [drugs], but not to incarcerate people for extended periods of time. I’m working with Sen. Leahy. We have a bill on mandatory minimums. There are people in jail for 37, 50, 45 years for non-violent crimes. And that’s a huge mistake. Our prisons are full of non-violent criminals.

I don’t want to encourage people to do it. I think even marijuana is a bad thing to do. I think it takes away your incentive to work and show up and do the things you should be doing. I don’t think it’s a good idea. I don’t want to promote that. But I also don’t want to put people in jail who make a mistake. There’s a lot of young people who do this, then later on in their 20s they grow up and they get married and they quit doing things like this. I don’t want to put them in jail and ruin their lives.

Look, the last two presidents could conceivably have been put in jail for their drug use and I really think, you know, look what would have happened. It would have ruined their lives. They got lucky, but a lot of poor kids. particularly in the inner city, they don’t get lucky, they don’t have good attorneys, and they go to jail for these things, and I think it’s a big mistake.

http://thinkprogress.org/

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee you that poll wasn't taken in the central valley, sierras or north of sacramento.
It said "Californians". I think that means overall, not by specific regions.

Who cares about a a few regions that don't have enough population to sway the numbers?? Apparently, you're badly outnumbered, but you know that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

You just made that up. It's nonsense.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Real teachers don't allow Wikipedia as a source.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Actually, I did it./
Eman wrote:
This out to stir up the herd.
"Researchers Doug Vogt and Paul Irey claim to know the identity of the lady who forged Obama’s birth certificate."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

another today....

A central Pennsylvania father shot and killed his 2-year-old son and wounded his estranged wife during a custody exchange before killing himself, authorities said.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/police-pa-man-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

You're wrong. As usual, an old fossil like you uses the rear view mirror to drive.

The times they are a'changin. You will see. There is broad agreement on 100% backround checks even among NRA members. There is a forming consensus in America that will grow over time.

Eventually, assault weapons will be declared illegal, and eventually, they will be taken from you, either voluntarily or by force.

Just as with gay rights and immigration, you're living in the past. America is different from the one you grew up in the 1950's, and you resist it daily.

But there are inevitable social changes in the world, and just as your party is in the process of caving in on both gay rights and immigration, folks like you will keep the hatred alive, thus ensuring that your party will be so divided that Democrats will sweep elections.

Hillary all but announced the other day. You don't have anyone who can match her stature. You've got loud mouthed midgets!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant statistics.
NRA members and gun enthusiasts in general are one issue voters, and roughly half are Democrats. Gun-grabbing is a political death sentence for a politician in a competitive district.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>''HUH!
Gibberish!
The Obama Administration

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

And yet these nitwits seem to ignore the danger posed by ready access to guns.

In Wyoming, most gun deaths are suicides. So much for the 'old west' mythology. I suspect that's a primary reason for males over 60 wanting to have a gun. Just in case.

Turn an angry man into a murderer in seconds. And all of us are capable of it. It's the human condition.

I own guns. But I have no illusions as to how dangerous they are, how human behavior can make them so dangerous.

Tell you what. If he hadn't had a gun, they wouldn't be dead.

Ain't freedom wonderful??
sonicfilter wrote:
another today....
A central Pennsylvania father shot and killed his 2-year-old son and wounded his estranged wife during a custody exchange before killing himself, authorities said.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/police-pa-man-...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You just made that up. It's nonsense.
<quoted text>
You are a fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

That's the best you can do??

Offer a different view, because you're demonizing the newspaper is meaningless.

The surver was done properly, unlike FAUX surveys.

If you doubt it, offer other surveys. But you can't.

All you're capable of is offering stupid, biased opinions. You can't support any of them with links because they're all made up bullshit, Nobraina./
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The LA Times is a leftwing newspaper, completely biased in all aspects.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

And many of them, like me, are members only because it was a freebie from Cabela's. They registered me without my knowledge, part of a purchase I made.

I think the NRA is a disgusting organization. And I'm technically a member!! For 3 more months. I did get a free knife.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
3 million NRA members.
and how many folks voted in the last election?
let's see you figure out how to deny that reality.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Hillary all but announced the other day. You don't have anyone who can match her stature. You've got loud mouthed midgets!!
<quoted text>
I agree Hillary has about as much of a chance winning in 2016 as she had in 2008!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Obama got Netanyahu to apologize to Turkey for killing their people.

Ending a two year period of frayed relations between Turkey and Israel, which had been allies up until the Israeli's killed Turks in the open ocean. Not in Israeli waters.

I'd say that's a major accomplishment. Of course, you avoid all mention of it.

The Palestinians felt Obama was too cozy with Israel. And they're right. We owe them nothing.

George Washington said it best:

"“a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification”….

“And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens (who devote themselves to the favorite nation), facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country,”

“such attachments are particularly alarming to the truly enlightened and independent patriot. How many opportunities do they afford to tamper with domestic factions, to practice the arts of seduction, to mislead public opinion, to influence or awe the public councils.”

----------

You and that moron TSM are a good pair. Total stupidity, 24/7.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Palestinians blew off Obama just this week.
Their negotiating tactics are the same as his, demanding complete capitulation before beginning negotiations.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

We've seen how the predictions of dim bulbs like you work out!!

What was his name?? Mittski the Shitski??

How was that landslide of his??

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd say you're opinion is assurance that Hillary will win!!
You haven't been right yet.
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Hillary has about as much of a chance winning in 2016 as she had in 2008!!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>they are offshoring still and we are loosing Manufacturing jobs because it is cheaper to operate outside the Untied States.
Once Obama ended the monthly job loses from the Bush recession, the number of Manufacturing jobs have been growing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way, the Syrian civil war is none of our business, nor is Israel's steps to protect themselves from the Islamic radicals.
Agreed. Let them work it out.

We can't continue to be the world's police force. Unpaid.

“don't trip”

Since: Mar 13

Miami Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

get ready cause 2016 white america is in this bitch so get ready to tell my slaves its go be back to the mf feilds for they asses now play.
white america in this bitch

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

You don't get it.

All that is coming, and more, and nobody wants it. But technology has made it so easy for anyone to spy on the population, it's happening on many levels. How can it be stopped?? Whether it's private businesses,(Google) or the Gov't, everybody is mining data. They want to know everything about you. And if you're dumb enough to be on social media sites like Facebook, your life is an open book and everyone is looking.

I don't like it any more than you do, blame it on Flake and his love for all these drones. Because soon, they'll be watching you take a shit. And you'll think it's a little bird in the tree.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What liability?
Why just guns?
Why not have a national DNA registry so that all crimes can be solved?
How about a government-controlled camera in every home so that you can be monitored?
Is that what you Gestapo freaks want?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,981 - 809,000 of1,072,576
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CPS has libraries without librarians 5 min reality is a crutch 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,685
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min voice of peace 67,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min Go Blue Forever 97,443
Abby 7-11 43 min edogxxx 19
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,517
Abby July 12 54 min Cass 2
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search