Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
808,941 - 808,960 of 1,101,750 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879216 Mar 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>''HUH!
Gibberish!
The Obama Administration

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#879218 Mar 24, 2013
And yet these nitwits seem to ignore the danger posed by ready access to guns.

In Wyoming, most gun deaths are suicides. So much for the 'old west' mythology. I suspect that's a primary reason for males over 60 wanting to have a gun. Just in case.

Turn an angry man into a murderer in seconds. And all of us are capable of it. It's the human condition.

I own guns. But I have no illusions as to how dangerous they are, how human behavior can make them so dangerous.

Tell you what. If he hadn't had a gun, they wouldn't be dead.

Ain't freedom wonderful??
sonicfilter wrote:
another today....
A central Pennsylvania father shot and killed his 2-year-old son and wounded his estranged wife during a custody exchange before killing himself, authorities said.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/police-pa-man-...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#879219 Mar 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You just made that up. It's nonsense.
<quoted text>
You are a fool.

Location hidden

#879220 Mar 24, 2013
That's the best you can do??

Offer a different view, because you're demonizing the newspaper is meaningless.

The surver was done properly, unlike FAUX surveys.

If you doubt it, offer other surveys. But you can't.

All you're capable of is offering stupid, biased opinions. You can't support any of them with links because they're all made up bullshit, Nobraina./
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The LA Times is a leftwing newspaper, completely biased in all aspects.

Location hidden

#879221 Mar 24, 2013
And many of them, like me, are members only because it was a freebie from Cabela's. They registered me without my knowledge, part of a purchase I made.

I think the NRA is a disgusting organization. And I'm technically a member!! For 3 more months. I did get a free knife.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
3 million NRA members.
and how many folks voted in the last election?
let's see you figure out how to deny that reality.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#879222 Mar 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Hillary all but announced the other day. You don't have anyone who can match her stature. You've got loud mouthed midgets!!
<quoted text>
I agree Hillary has about as much of a chance winning in 2016 as she had in 2008!!

Location hidden

#879223 Mar 24, 2013
Obama got Netanyahu to apologize to Turkey for killing their people.

Ending a two year period of frayed relations between Turkey and Israel, which had been allies up until the Israeli's killed Turks in the open ocean. Not in Israeli waters.

I'd say that's a major accomplishment. Of course, you avoid all mention of it.

The Palestinians felt Obama was too cozy with Israel. And they're right. We owe them nothing.

George Washington said it best:

"“a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification”….

“And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens (who devote themselves to the favorite nation), facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country,”

“such attachments are particularly alarming to the truly enlightened and independent patriot. How many opportunities do they afford to tamper with domestic factions, to practice the arts of seduction, to mislead public opinion, to influence or awe the public councils.”

----------

You and that moron TSM are a good pair. Total stupidity, 24/7.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Palestinians blew off Obama just this week.
Their negotiating tactics are the same as his, demanding complete capitulation before beginning negotiations.

Location hidden

#879224 Mar 24, 2013
We've seen how the predictions of dim bulbs like you work out!!

What was his name?? Mittski the Shitski??

How was that landslide of his??

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd say you're opinion is assurance that Hillary will win!!
You haven't been right yet.
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Hillary has about as much of a chance winning in 2016 as she had in 2008!!

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#879225 Mar 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>they are offshoring still and we are loosing Manufacturing jobs because it is cheaper to operate outside the Untied States.
Once Obama ended the monthly job loses from the Bush recession, the number of Manufacturing jobs have been growing.

Location hidden

#879226 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way, the Syrian civil war is none of our business, nor is Israel's steps to protect themselves from the Islamic radicals.
Agreed. Let them work it out.

We can't continue to be the world's police force. Unpaid.

“don't trip”

Since: Mar 13

Miami Florida

#879227 Mar 24, 2013
get ready cause 2016 white america is in this bitch so get ready to tell my slaves its go be back to the mf feilds for they asses now play.
white america in this bitch

Location hidden

#879228 Mar 24, 2013
You don't get it.

All that is coming, and more, and nobody wants it. But technology has made it so easy for anyone to spy on the population, it's happening on many levels. How can it be stopped?? Whether it's private businesses,(Google) or the Gov't, everybody is mining data. They want to know everything about you. And if you're dumb enough to be on social media sites like Facebook, your life is an open book and everyone is looking.

I don't like it any more than you do, blame it on Flake and his love for all these drones. Because soon, they'll be watching you take a shit. And you'll think it's a little bird in the tree.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What liability?
Why just guns?
Why not have a national DNA registry so that all crimes can be solved?
How about a government-controlled camera in every home so that you can be monitored?
Is that what you Gestapo freaks want?

Location hidden

#879229 Mar 24, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> or an inebriated mother
You can't resist talking about your inebriated wife, can you??

Location hidden

#879230 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be sadly ironic if a pro-drug advocate like you loses your daughter to her drug addiction.
Drug deaths far exceed firearms deaths and drugs destroy far more families.
You remain a sic, disgusting SOB, Nobraina.

Some things never change. Espically scummy things like you.

Location hidden

#879231 Mar 24, 2013
How would Nobraina know??

He gets certain details about CA, but it's hard to get nuance from his actual location in PA.

He falls on his face every time he pretends to know the region che claims to live in. Sounds like a tourista.

We've all known Nobraina to be a sick fraud for four years now.
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyt Galt, all right wing stooges try to sell that line as a way of giving punch to their own crap.
The latimes have been middle of the road to slightly right since being purchased by the Trib/McCormick family and nothing has changed much under Zell ownership. Puerner left Orlando for the latimes and took many of the Sentinel's best people along.
You're full of sht Galt__and a fakir to boot.
The McCormick's of Chicago were hard right Irish priks.

Location hidden

#879232 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no positive solution that involves crazy people like the Palestinians.
Are you Palestinian??

It would explain a lot.

Location hidden

#879233 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the paper. The LA Times is hard left.
You're an idiot who will use any excuse to avoid reality.

The poll disturbs you. We get it.

Deal with it.

Location hidden

#879235 Mar 24, 2013
Can't back up your bullshit, eh landslide nitwit??

Here's the truth. Y'know truth, that thing you don't even have a passing acquaintence with??

"" A year after Obama signed the bill, the percentage of the public that believed it had created jobs was lower than the percentage that believed Elvis was alive. But at its peak, the Recovery Act directly employed more than 700,000 Americans on construction projects, research grants and other contracts. That number doesn’t include the jobs saved or created through its unemployment benefits, food stamps and other aid to struggling families likely to spend it; its fiscal relief for cash-strapped state governments; or its tax cuts for more than 95 percent of workers. Top economic forecasters estimate that the stimulus produced about 2.5 million jobs and added between 2.1 percent and 3.8 percent to our gross domestic product.""

Now you can take your foot out of your mouth!!
TSM wrote:
Flashback…Let me quote the President: By passing this Stimulus it will go to building our bridges, our roads, our infrastructure, we have shovel ready jobs to put people back to work!
Move-Forward… Obama was asked about Shovel-Ready Jobs, Quote: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" again the stimulus was just a slush fund to pay off Donors/Unions that supported his Campaign!!

Location hidden

#879236 Mar 24, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Life of Liquor?
Still talking about your drunken wife, eh??

Give it a rest. We know she's got a problem.

If you die, her problems are over.

Hurry up.

Location hidden

#879237 Mar 24, 2013
BTW, nitwit, Rick Perry used stimulus money to pay off the TX deficit. So it was Obama that balanced Texas's budget.

----------

"Texas, which crafts a budget every two years, was facing a $6.6 billion shortfall for its 2010-2011 fiscal years. It plugged nearly all of that deficit with $6.4 billion in Recovery Act money, allowing it to leave its $9.1 billion rainy day fund untouched."

Bet that lights you yahoos up good!!

OBAMA Saves Texas!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TSM wrote:
Since Liberals wants us to refer to’ Illegal Aliens as Undocumented Aliens’ will we now refer to guns own by individuals that’s been Ban be refer to as ‘Undocumented/Un-Register’ and will these individuals be afforded all Legal Rights as Law Biding Citizens and a Path to Amnesty?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Stu Rumsfield 177,534
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Slewer 57
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,093
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 97,985
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr JonahI 49,515
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 2 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 4 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago