Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
808,941 - 808,960 of 1,082,092 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? What are the premiums on a twenty-four year old college kid compared to the group that has you, carol, shinning and the rest of the aged smoker, diabetic, boozers who are wild for bacon and alcohol? BAH!
Young People Under Obamacare: Cash Cow For Older Workers

That means a 22-year-old waitress paying $2,068 for her health insurance will have to fork over $3,000 when Obamacare takes effect

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisconover/2012...
Those were the days

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

"Those Were the Days"

by: Lee Adams and Charles Stouse

Boy, the way Glen Miller played. Songs that made the Hit Parade.
Guys like us, we had it made. Those were the days!
Didn't need no welfare state. Everybody pulled his weight
Gee, our old LaSalle ran great. Those were the days!
And you knew where you were then! Girls were girls and men were men.
Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.
People seemed to be content. Fifty dollars paid the rent.
Freaks were in a circus tent. Those were the days!
Take a little Sunday spin, go to watch the Dodgers win.
Have yourself a dandy day that cost you under a fin.
Hair was short and skirts were long. Kate Smith really sold a song.
I don't know just what went wrong! Those Were the Days!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? What are the premiums on a twenty-four year old college kid compared to the group that has you, carol, shinning and the rest of the aged smoker, diabetic, boozers who are wild for bacon and alcohol? BAH!
Bacon, Leo? Really? Bacon? All this talk about food is making me hungry.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news. When your medical costs, individual or family, exceeds the premiums paid, everyone in the group or with that insurer pays.
You claimed other people were paying the premiums of the kids staying on their parent's policy until 26.
The parents pay those premiums with perhaps those grown adults chipping in.
You lied.
Nobraina cannot compute facts...he probably survived an aneurysm that resulted in 50% higher premiums for everyone in his group--good thing they had a few millennials to partially offset...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>DNA, maybe, although not all crimes/criminals leave DNA...I think it was Limbaughtomy that wanted a camera in every bedroom, but you can't go to jail for what you're thinking...yet...
I'm thinking that thinking is not what it once was. I often think these days that too little thought is given to what people are thinking. You have to admit if we knew what each other was thinking we'd have a lot less to worry about. I think Marco Rubio said it best, "Důnde estŠ mi pie? EstŠ cerca de mi brazo." And I think that's enough about that!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Those were the days wrote:
"Those Were the Days"
by: Lee Adams and Charles Stouse
Boy, the way Glen Miller played. Songs that made the Hit Parade.
Guys like us, we had it made. Those were the days!
Didn't need no welfare state. Everybody pulled his weight
Gee, our old LaSalle ran great. Those were the days!
And you knew where you were then! Girls were girls and men were men.
Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.
People seemed to be content. Fifty dollars paid the rent.
Freaks were in a circus tent. Those were the days!
Take a little Sunday spin, go to watch the Dodgers win.
Have yourself a dandy day that cost you under a fin.
Hair was short and skirts were long. Kate Smith really sold a song.
I don't know just what went wrong! Those Were the Days!
Kate Smith? Kate Smith? Wasn't she that huge woman who had made a pact with God to eat her weight in Hershey Bars every day?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know there was job losses under G.W. Bush just like there was under Clinton too which I seen plenty but the house of card fell under Bush's watch but what you don't understand is it is cheaper for employers to terminate Employer Sponsered Healthcare Insurance and pay the fine per Obamacare than to provide Health Insurance for Employees and it all comes down to and about cost and both the Republicans and the Democrats knew it when writing Obamacare and knew employers would drop employer sponsored health insurance and pay the fine since it was cheaper which Obamacare was designed to create that revenue for the Federal Government to spend and at the expense of Working Americans who are the losers which the entitlement society doesn't depend on employer sponsored health insurance.
You were here bitching how Obama's policies are losing manufacturing jobs.

Yet it was your hero that lost one out of three.

1 out of 3.

Most manufacturers likely provide health insurance. Wy didn't they end it years ago. Look at the money they would have saved.

Do ya think it was because it helped attract good employees? Really?

This idea that all of a sudden, manufacturers will realize it cost them money is beyond stupid. To think they will get away with just ending $10k/employee a year in benefits is really idiotic.

Maybe your employer thinks you are really worthless & doesn't care if you go elsewhere.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

"Mis amigos, ha llegado a mi conocimiento que muchas personas piensan que soy hispano. No es cierto. La verdad es que yo soy de la AtlŠntida y soy una especie de pez. SŪ, sŪ, ya sť que te sorprende, pero tengo branquias en lugar de pulmones. Esa es la razůn por la que tuvimos que tomar un trago de agua en el medio de mi discurso la otra noche."

Marco Rubio
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
"Mis amigos, ha llegado a mi conocimiento que muchas personas piensan que soy hispano. No es cierto. La verdad es que yo soy de la AtlŠntida y soy una especie de pez. SŪ, sŪ, ya sť que te sorprende, pero tengo branquias en lugar de pulmones. Esa es la razůn por la que tuvimos que tomar un trago de agua en el medio de mi discurso la otra noche."
Marco Rubio
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
A decorated paratrooper from Lodi stationed at Fort Bragg died March 7 after sustaining a gunshot wound, base officials said in a release Wednesday.
The cause of Spc. Donovan Batterson's death is under investigation, but officials said foul play is not expected. No information about the shooting was released.
http://www.lodinews.com/news/article_dc32e212...
Suicide?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You were here bitching how Obama's policies are losing manufacturing jobs.
Yet it was your hero that lost one out of three.
1 out of 3.
Most manufacturers likely provide health insurance. Wy didn't they end it years ago. Look at the money they would have saved.
Do ya think it was because it helped attract good employees? Really?
This idea that all of a sudden, manufacturers will realize it cost them money is beyond stupid. To think they will get away with just ending $10k/employee a year in benefits is really idiotic.
Maybe your employer thinks you are really worthless & doesn't care if you go elsewhere.
they are offshoring still and we are loosing Manufacturing jobs because it is cheaper to operate outside the Untied States.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

that racist global warlord bankster hobama is the worse prez ever!!!!!!!

cc wwiii/ndaa/africom/designer poverty/jobless/homeless/PIC/M IC etc

aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/selection-201...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Timothy Dluhos, who works for the Fire Department of New York, made posts calling Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is Jewish,'King Heeb,' referring to black people as 'coloreds' and calling Asians 'chinks.' He also tweeted that his most prized possession is Nazi gold pin with a German U-Boat and a swastika.'My life is ruined. Oh, my God, I'm so sorry,' he cried as he broke down in tears, the New York Post reports.

The Post reports that Dluhos' online comments are part of an epidemic at the FDNY, which is so packed with white men that federal courts have ordered it to change its hiring practices and become more diverse.

'He is not an isolated case,' retired veteran of the city EMS said of Dluhos.'Heís a symptom of a sick system. If you work in the city for police, fire or EMS and tell me youíre surprised by this, youíre a liar.'

The 34-year-old veteran of the department, who made 93,000 in 2011, goes by the online name 'Bad Lieutenant.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22983...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>they are offshoring still and we are loosing Manufacturing jobs because it is cheaper to operate outside the Untied States.
Mitt Romney?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh boo effing hoo:

On February 12, he tweeted 'Iím going to give up racial insults for Lent..' Then later he wrote,'Jesus that didnít [last] too long. F***en chinks canít drive.'

He wrote about the fire station where he works in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood, saying 'Hahaha! I work with the coloreds. For 12 years so that s*** just run off on me.'

Several times he referred disparagingly to the mayor and his Jewish upbringing.

He mentioned the incident where groundhog Staten Island Chuck bit Bloomberg in the fact, saying 'Too bad he didnít have rabies or AIDS and too bad he didnít bite King Heebís face off.'

He also tweeted,'Thatís how King Jew sees it. Ban all guns & shootings will go down in NYC. But itís the criminals w/the guns.'

Despite the comments, he was pictured smiling at his promotion ceremony with the mayor.

He repeatedly posted photos of naked, obese women.

He also said,'Iím really a dirty pervert. I see a girl with tight pants on and my eyes immediately focus on her crotch to look for camel toe.'

Dluhos also posted several pictures of himself with guns.

He tried to explain his posts to the Post, saying between sobs that he 'didn't hate anyone.'

'Iíve seen strangers shot and killed. Iíve seen families torn apart by violence. Itís a damn shame that gang members ruin it for hardworking, struggling people,' he said.

lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Life of Liquor?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Mitt Romney?
Right because he is looking at cost and the bottom line.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Suicide?
Sure, go right ahead.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Since Liberals wants us to refer toí Illegal Aliens as Undocumented Aliensí will we now refer to guns own by individuals thatís been Ban be refer to as ĎUndocumented/Un-Registerí and will these individuals be afforded all Legal Rights as Law Biding Citizens and a Path to Amnesty?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh boo effing hoo:
On February 12, he tweeted 'Iím going to give up racial insults for Lent..' Then later he wrote,'Jesus that didnít [last] too long. F***en chinks canít drive.'
He wrote about the fire station where he works in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood, saying 'Hahaha! I work with the coloreds. For 12 years so that s*** just run off on me.'
Several times he referred disparagingly to the mayor and his Jewish upbringing.
He mentioned the incident where groundhog Staten Island Chuck bit Bloomberg in the fact, saying 'Too bad he didnít have rabies or AIDS and too bad he didnít bite King Heebís face off.'
He also tweeted,'Thatís how King Jew sees it. Ban all guns & shootings will go down in NYC. But itís the criminals w/the guns.'
Despite the comments, he was pictured smiling at his promotion ceremony with the mayor.
He repeatedly posted photos of naked, obese women.
He also said,'Iím really a dirty pervert. I see a girl with tight pants on and my eyes immediately focus on her crotch to look for camel toe.'
Dluhos also posted several pictures of himself with guns.
He tried to explain his posts to the Post, saying between sobs that he 'didn't hate anyone.'
'Iíve seen strangers shot and killed. Iíve seen families torn apart by violence. Itís a damn shame that gang members ruin it for hardworking, struggling people,' he said.
lily loves the boo effing hoo card; it's all part of her motherly language liquor tongue

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min SpaceBlues 45,823
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Terry rigsby 48,939
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 174,913
Amy 7-28 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Local health care outreach program to Muslims e... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Zioni 68,043
Would you if I said please? 2 hr LexiRC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••