Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
808,921 - 808,940 of 1,078,871 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the post that drew my interest Galt give it a rest__I was talking about real time with Jordan, Qatar and others (UAE) helping steer the Middle East and N Africa around in a positive way for the US and other somewhat sensible nations.
If I wanted to learn about Golda Meir and the ancients I could have have consulted with my old pal googleberg.
There is no positive solution that involves crazy people like the Palestinians.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you this before buy evidently learning isn't your strong d=suit.
Health Insurance under the ACA are subsidized by the Federal Government paid for in revenue generation & savings specified in the Bill.
The Aspect where those below 133% of the poverty line are put onto medicaid (those not on Medicaid already) will be done by the State with the federal government paying 100% of those added until 2016 & that changing over several years to 90%.
The ACA is PAID FOR. When will you morons get it.
Everybody already knows that Obamacare is a massive tax plan. However, the projected tax revenue will not come close to the actual cost.

If not a tax plan, it would be unconstitutional.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You said no bridges were built. That is a lie. So are you admitting you lied or are you sticking with your statement?
Name one.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare a Deficit Buster!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> There was not any legislation where guns are taken from owners.
You lied. Again.
The New York legislation is openly confiscatory because certain firearms cannot be transferred under any circumstances, even to heirs in an estate. These firearms also cannot be repaired if necessary, effectively confiscating the weapons.

Of course, cops (and retired cops) can be armed to the teeth with military weapons. Hollywood also.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyt Galt, all right wing stooges try to sell that line as a way of giving punch to their own crap.
The latimes have been middle of the road to slightly right since being purchased by the Trib/McCormick family and nothing has changed much under Zell ownership. Puerner left Orlando for the latimes and took many of the Sentinel's best people along.
You're full of sht Galt__and a fakir to boot.
The McCormick's of Chicago were hard right Irish priks.
Read the paper. The LA Times is hard left.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee you that poll wasn't taken in the central valley, sierras or north of sacramento.
Smokie Mountain Steak and Lounge__Paradise CA.

Hah, LMAO

Why would you expect folks from that region to be anything other than gun totin libral haters? While they ignore the tons of weed being harvested illegally on BLM land up around Magalia along with too much other illegal craziness to mention.

Can't blame it on the black folk though can they?

There ain't no black folks!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no positive solution that involves crazy people like the Palestinians.
Pretty sure that I said that yesterday and maybe a couple of dozen other times over the course of this long azz thread.

If Yasser Arafat doesn't scream out batsht crazy__what does?

OT__they might get Bay Hill in yet today, play is resuming.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The New York legislation is openly confiscatory because certain firearms cannot be transferred under any circumstances, even to heirs in an estate. These firearms also cannot be repaired if necessary, effectively confiscating the weapons.
Of course, cops (and retired cops) can be armed to the teeth with military weapons. Hollywood also.
You can transfer to a family member spouse, sibling, or child.

You lied again.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one.
A bridge across Indian Springs Rd in Franklin Country, PA

"Public records show the Georgia Department of Transportation is spending a small fraction —$73.4 million — of its stimulus funds on replacing 30 bridges. " Atlanta Journal

Now that proved you are a liar, now what?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the paper. The LA Times is hard left.
Save it for the dummies that give you the "nice" judgits Galt. I know better K?

Oh and the Bay Hill play has been canceled until 10 AM ET tomorrow, not sure what time that is where your lyin azz lives.

FOX has NASCAR from Fontana though.

That's an ISC track.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Retired Army Capt.: DHS Announcing a ‘Bold Threat of War’ Against US Citizens

http://intellihub.com/2013/03/24/retired-army...

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the policy covers more "children", the premiums will obviously be higher for everybody in the group.
The"kids" are not paying a damn thing, nor are their parents paying more than other parents who don't have slacker children.
Your slacker children are not my problem.
PS: Why the cutoff at age 26 if there is no cost? Why not 65?
I have news. When your medical costs, individual or family, exceeds the premiums paid, everyone in the group or with that insurer pays.

You claimed other people were paying the premiums of the kids staying on their parent's policy until 26.

The parents pay those premiums with perhaps those grown adults chipping in.

You lied.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If your 18-year old or 21-year old child takes a job that offers insurance (with a premium required), can he still freeload off your coverage?
there is no freeload. The parent pays the premiums.

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody already knows that Obamacare is a massive tax plan. However, the projected tax revenue will not come close to the actual cost.
If not a tax plan, it would be unconstitutional.
However, the CBO said you are a liar. The revenues & savings generated cover the cost.

I realize that you being a right whiner aren't used to your Republicans paying for their spending bills.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Flashback…Let me quote the President: By passing this Stimulus it will go to building our bridges, our roads, our infrastructure, we have shovel ready jobs to put people back to work!
Move-Forward… Obama was asked about Shovel-Ready Jobs, Quote: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" again the stimulus was just a slush fund to pay off Donors/Unions that supported his Campaign!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What liability?
Why just guns?
Why not have a national DNA registry so that all crimes can be solved?
How about a government-controlled camera in every home so that you can be monitored?
Is that what you Gestapo freaks want?
DNA, maybe, although not all crimes/criminals leave DNA...I think it was Limbaughtomy that wanted a camera in every bedroom, but you can't go to jail for what you're thinking...yet...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One out of 3 under Bush.
This idea of cutting jobs over the ACA are just a pack of lies told by right whiners.
As an employer offering health insurance benefits, I have had to compete with the cheap asses that don't. They should chip into the system instead rely on employers like me to pick up their slack. This concept os obviously something you agree with.
I know there was job losses under G.W. Bush just like there was under Clinton too which I seen plenty but the house of card fell under Bush's watch but what you don't understand is it is cheaper for employers to terminate Employer Sponsered Healthcare Insurance and pay the fine per Obamacare than to provide Health Insurance for Employees and it all comes down to and about cost and both the Republicans and the Democrats knew it when writing Obamacare and knew employers would drop employer sponsored health insurance and pay the fine since it was cheaper which Obamacare was designed to create that revenue for the Federal Government to spend and at the expense of Working Americans who are the losers which the entitlement society doesn't depend on employer sponsored health insurance.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody else in their group pay the little twerps premiums.
Are you kidding? What are the premiums on a twenty-four year old college kid compared to the group that has you, carol, shinning and the rest of the aged smoker, diabetic, boozers who are wild for bacon and alcohol? BAH!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Retired Army Capt.: DHS Announcing a ‘Bold Threat of War’ Against US Citizens
http://intellihub.com/2013/03/24/retired-army...
http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml
As most gun owners will agree, skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy. With two key Supreme Court decisions hanging by a one-vote margin, the Justice Department deeply involved in a cover-up of a disastrous Mexican gun smuggling operation, and President Obama touting a ban on popular semi-automatic firearms, there is no need to invent additional threats to our rights.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min ritedownthemiddle 45,766
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min TRD 67,891
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min LRS 174,496
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min truth 48,859
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 18 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Abby 7-23 4 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
Amy 7-23 7 hr Kuuipo 8
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••