Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#879251 Mar 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Obama ended the monthly job loses from the Bush recession, the number of Manufacturing jobs have been growing.
on paper
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879252 Mar 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't resist talking about my inebriated wife, can you??
No, but I didn't realize you were lily's faux husband.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879253 Mar 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Young People Under Obamacare: Cash Cow For Older Workers
That means a 22-year-old waitress paying $2,068 for her health insurance will have to fork over $3,000 when Obamacare takes effect
http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisconover/2012...
Not if she can drop her coverage entirely and be covered by her parents.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#879254 Mar 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Smokie Mountain Steak and Lounge__Paradise CA.
Hah, LMAO
Why would you expect folks from that region to be anything other than gun totin libral haters? While they ignore the tons of weed being harvested illegally on BLM land up around Magalia along with too much other illegal craziness to mention.
Can't blame it on the black folk though can they?
There ain't no black folks!
Paradise is a tiny mountain town in northern california. Realtime the muckety muck doesn't know sht about california.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879255 Mar 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still talking about your drunken wife.
I think I'll give it a rest. We know she's got a problem.
If I die, her problems are over.
I'll hurry up.
Thank you...from the bottom of her vodka bottle.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879256 Mar 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Timothy Dluhos, who works for the Fire Department of New York, made posts calling Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is Jewish,'King Heeb,' referring to black people as 'coloreds' and calling Asians 'chinks.' He also tweeted that his most prized possession is Nazi gold pin with a German U-Boat and a swastika.'My life is ruined. Oh, my God, I'm so sorry,' he cried as he broke down in tears, the New York Post reports.
The Post reports that Dluhos' online comments are part of an epidemic at the FDNY, which is so packed with white men that federal courts have ordered it to change its hiring practices and become more diverse.
'He is not an isolated case,' retired veteran of the city EMS said of Dluhos.'He’s a symptom of a sick system. If you work in the city for police, fire or EMS and tell me you’re surprised by this, you’re a liar.'
The 34-year-old veteran of the department, who made 93,000 in 2011, goes by the online name 'Bad Lieutenant.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22983...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The result of union protection.

Of course, if your house is on fire, you care a lot about the fireman's firefighting skills and don't give a rat's ass about his diversity.

Unless you have a burning desire to have a bisexual black fireperson watch your house burn down.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#879257 Mar 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It said "Californians". I think that means overall
Not by a long shot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879258 Mar 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
another today....
A central Pennsylvania father shot and killed his 2-year-old son and wounded his estranged wife during a custody exchange before killing himself, authorities said.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/police-pa-man-...
Custody hearings are often kangaroo courts where the father has no chance unless the mother is a serial killer.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#879259 Mar 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by a long shot.
I'm responsible for what I say. I am not responsible for what I understand.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879260 Mar 24, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Hillary has about as much of a chance winning in 2016 as she had in 2008!!
Stroke-addled Hillary will be thrown under the Obama bus, assuming she tries to challenge his surrogate. Or Obama may run himself, since Constitutional eligibility means nothing to him.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#879261 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if she can drop her coverage entirely and be covered by her parents.
Right, because I know people that are doing that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879262 Mar 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
L.a. times slightly right? Wow! You'll say anything, won't you?
Realtime used to claim to be a moderate Republican.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879263 Mar 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How easily the herd is stired.
only $0.99.

http://superstore.wnd.com/sales/Books-and-DVD...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879264 Mar 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right, because I know people that are doing that.
Just as many men with good, high-paying jobs have for years declined their employer coverage, where they had to pay a portion of the premium, to be covered instead by their schoolteacher wife's 100% employer paid coverage.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#879265 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime used to claim to be a moderate Republican.
Government, Topix and Google has become Realtime's assisted living center.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#879266 Mar 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Your "societal standards" sonicfiller is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879267 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Custody hearings are often kangaroo courts where the father has no chance unless the mother is a serial killer.
so you're a drunk who's been busted by a cop who had your number; you're a chauvinistic pig who's been divorced at least once; and you own at least one gun that you've never had a chance to shoot someone with.

now if you're on Medicare you're the complete package: a perfect fit into the FOX demo.

i almost feel sorry for ya.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879269 Mar 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're a drunk who's been busted by a cop who had your number; you're a chauvinistic pig who's been divorced at least once; and you own at least one gun that you've never had a chance to shoot someone with.
now if you're on Medicare you're the complete package: a perfect fit into the FOX demo.
i almost feel sorry for ya.
Idiots like you who lack facts make stupid accusations.

Stick to cut-and-paste, the limit of your ability.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879270 Mar 24, 2013
2013 GOP March to Madness Tourney, Teabaggers Region: Paul vs. Palin and King vs. Gohmert

Remember, you're voting for whomever you think is the best poster-child for Republican craziness, however you define it. That doesn't necessarily mean mean you have to pick the person who's crazier. For example, you might think Herman Cain is more off his rocker than Jim DeMint, but that Jim DeMint is a better poster-child because he's got more clout in the GOP and conservative movement than Cain. It's entirely up to you. Have fun!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/24/1196...

i voted for Palin and King.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879271 Mar 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Your "societal standards" sonicfiller is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..
oh come on man, it's a great read!

How Obama Can Be Defeated in 2012

A Battle Plan Based on Political Statistical Realities

By Dr. Jerome Corsi and Brad O'Leary

Product Description

President Barack Obama is very beatable in 2012. There is no other conclusion to draw from the exclusive polling results revealed in the pages of this book. You'll see what Red, Blue and battleground "Green" state voters believe on all of the hot-button issues. For all who still believe in liberty under the U.S. Constitution, the American dream and the abundant prosperity that derives from limited government, this book will be a helpful blueprint on your path to success. As you'll see, most American voters still yearn for all of these things. It's only the message and the messengers who have been lacking.

http://superstore.wnd.com/sales/Books-and-DVD...

NOTE: Purchasing "How Obama Can Be Defeated in 2012: A Battle Plan Based on Political Statistical Realities" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND’s acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.

now how can you pass that up? buy a copy for your grandkids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,568
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321
Abby 9-30 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 9-30 1 hr edogxxx 1

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]