Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
808,861 - 808,880 of 1,102,030 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879134 Mar 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyt__not enough details, no source.
What about group vs out of group?
You've been wrong about Obamacare every step of the way Flacko because your getting your info from idiots.
$15K is a typical price for family group insurance, maybe higher.

Of course, employers now typically pay 70-80% of the cost. Obamacare cost projections assume that employers will continue to pick up the tab, but if they don't, then the program implodes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879136 Mar 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Both if that's any help. Neither side favors Israel. BTW there are two so called "rebel" groups.
Either way, the Syrian civil war is none of our business, nor is Israel's steps to protect themselves from the Islamic radicals.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879137 Mar 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong one Galt, I should have mentioned that there were several over time.
Abdullah II of Jordan
The animated little guy who hosted the Bammy two days ago
Married to the super hot Queen Rania
I know Galt, it sounds like the cast from the Lion King but it's not
Try to keep up eh?
Abdullah I was the King of Jordan in 1948 who wanted Jordan to control the West Bank, rather than having a Palestinian state. Like most other Arabs, he did not trust the Palestinians.

GFY
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879138 Mar 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I don't know...maybe like find who owned weapons used in a crime? Is the NRA going to protect owners from liability as they did manufacturers?
What liability?

Why just guns?

Why not have a national DNA registry so that all crimes can be solved?

How about a government-controlled camera in every home so that you can be monitored?

Is that what you Gestapo freaks want?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879139 Mar 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, another family destroyed forever because of a gun
or an inebriated mother
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879140 Mar 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
look you friggin' nutjob, We already have your GPS coordinates so the black helicopters can bomb your house, so what's the difference one way or the other?
though if you'll just sign the papers We sent so We can send you to a North Korea FEMA camp, We can just give your house to a much more deserving minority family.
you people are out of your minds. good thing you're only 8% of us.
He's on the drone list!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879141 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What liability?
Why just guns?
Why not have a national DNA registry so that all crimes can be solved?
How about a government-controlled camera in every home so that you can be monitored?
Is that what you Gestapo freaks want?
In April of 2008, President Bush signed into law S.1858 which allows the federal government to screen the DNA of all newborn babies in the U.S. This was to be implemented within 6 months meaning that this collection is now being carried out. Congressman Ron Paul states that this bill is the first step towards the establishment of a national DNA database.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879142 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus, another family destroyed forever because of a gun
It will be sadly ironic if a pro-drug advocate like you loses your daughter to her drug addiction.

Drug deaths far exceed firearms deaths and drugs destroy far more families.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879143 Mar 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"you proof"??? ur a poof.
Sounds like Mdm. Tourrettes sister
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879144 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Abdullah I was the King of Jordan in 1948 who wanted Jordan to control the West Bank, rather than having a Palestinian state. Like most other Arabs, he did not trust the Palestinians.
GFY
By the way, Abdullah I was correct to distrust the Palestinians.

Abdullah I was assassinated by a Palestinian while visiting Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#879145 Mar 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No Melvin for the most part you are wrong about that. Under the exchanges a family of 4 making $50,000 a year will pay $15,740 a year for insurance. But they will get a 'tax credit' of $10,274. Thee credit will go to the insurance company. Where will the federal government and eventually the state (in three years) get that money? It will bankrupt this country, as planned.
That should have been $13,740.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879146 Mar 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In April of 2008, President Bush signed into law S.1858 which allows the federal government to screen the DNA of all newborn babies in the U.S. This was to be implemented within 6 months meaning that this collection is now being carried out. Congressman Ron Paul states that this bill is the first step towards the establishment of a national DNA database.
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm...
Thank you for the confession.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879147 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
He's on the drone list!!!
whole new meaning to 'smart' bomb.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879148 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the confession.
oh yeah sure, you didn't vote for Bush.

damn commies!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879149 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be sadly ironic if a pro-drug advocate like you loses your daughter to her drug addiction.
Drug deaths far exceed firearms deaths and drugs destroy far more families.
pharmaceutical drugs.

repeal Part D!

damn commies.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#879150 Mar 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That should have been $13,740.
Well my memory was not as good as I thought. The numbers are actually worse. HuffingtonPost/Health Care Exchanges To Transform Insurance It's not a link but you type it in and it will answer all your questions! Time to watch some racing.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#879151 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody else in their group pay the little twerps premiums.
Liar.

You pay for your children on your policy regardless of their age.

The advantage is to allow the kids to pay less on their parent's policy than if they had to buy as an individual.

You & Flack are dumber than sh*t when it comes to the ACA & should do yourselves a favor by becoming better informed.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879152 Mar 24, 2013
A pregnant woman and her mother were fatally shot at their Oxnard home in an apparent murder-suicide that involved a man later found dead about two miles away, according to family and police Thursday.

Read more: http://www.vcstar.com/news/2013/jan/31/oxnard...
- vcstar.com

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#879153 Mar 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
This out to stir up the herd.
"Researchers Doug Vogt and Paul Irey claim to know the identity of the lady who forged Obama’s birth certificate."
Eman the birther. No surprise there.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879154 Mar 24, 2013
A Delhi man charged with the shooting death of his father will not stand trial until he can be evaluated to determine his mental competency, a Merced County judge ruled Thursday.

Read more here: http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2013/01/17/27645...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min J RULES 69,109
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••