Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234876 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879467 Mar 25, 2013
The Republicans Who Want to Raise Your Taxes

In November of last year I documented how much of the Romney Campaignís third party operations were run out of 66 Canal Center Plaza.

Suite 555 of Canal Center Plaza houses Black Rock Group, Crossroads Media, WWP Strategies, TargetPoint Consulting, and Americans for Job Security.

A number of these groups either directly helped the Romney campaign or worked with the outside groups who helped the Romney campaign. The New York Times produced an awesome graphic of the incestuous ties in Suite 555.

Oddly enough, yesterday I got an email from Americans for Job Security promoting the Marketplace Fairness Act. The email had a link to a post written by the President of Americans for Job Security, which had been posted at RedState in the diaries.

Suite 555 has gone from making millions off Mitt Romney to helping states try to make millions off you in massive new streams of tax revenue while driving up the burden on small businesses, putting them at a disadvantage to big businesses.

And you know whatís so funny about it?

Late today, in response to my morning post, something called the Marketplace Fairness Coalition tried to rebut me by accusing me of being in the pocket of Ebay.

That was the best they could do. While Iím not in anybodyís pocket, I do find it interesting that 66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 555, has moved on from taking money out of your pocket to fund Mitt Romney and now wants to take money out of your pocket to fund the leviathan. And just like with Mitt Romney, theyíll tell you this is conservative too.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/20/the-republ...

and yes, that's the new guy at FOX.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879468 Mar 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
who appointed Scalia to the court?
probably some Marxist sheepherder. and probably the same guy who gave us the 47%.
Due to recent Obama sequestration cuts, the light at the end of your deranged tunnel will be turned off sonicfiller. Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879469 Mar 25, 2013
Rep. Mike Rogers Warns Against Nixing CIA's Role In Drone Program

Rogers remained unenthusiastic about a switch. "I would be very cautious about trying to interject anything that would disrupt our ability to have the flexibility to go after key targets wherever we find them," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/24/mike...

"wherever"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#879470 Mar 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, big and more government and Hitler took care of the Jews in ghettos and gased them. Definitely a Jew hating liberal.
Be afraid, be very, very afraid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879471 Mar 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Due to recent Obama sequestration cuts, the light at the end of your deranged tunnel will be turned off sonicfiller. Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
yes, it was Reagan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879472 Mar 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Republicans Who Want to Raise Your Taxes
In November of last year I documented how much of the Romney Campaignís third party operations were run out of 66 Canal Center Plaza.
Suite 555 of Canal Center Plaza houses Black Rock Group, Crossroads Media, WWP Strategies, TargetPoint Consulting, and Americans for Job Security.
A number of these groups either directly helped the Romney campaign or worked with the outside groups who helped the Romney campaign. The New York Times produced an awesome graphic of the incestuous ties in Suite 555.
Oddly enough, yesterday I got an email from Americans for Job Security promoting the Marketplace Fairness Act. The email had a link to a post written by the President of Americans for Job Security, which had been posted at RedState in the diaries.
Suite 555 has gone from making millions off Mitt Romney to helping states try to make millions off you in massive new streams of tax revenue while driving up the burden on small businesses, putting them at a disadvantage to big businesses.
And you know whatís so funny about it?
Late today, in response to my morning post, something called the Marketplace Fairness Coalition tried to rebut me by accusing me of being in the pocket of Ebay.
That was the best they could do. While Iím not in anybodyís pocket, I do find it interesting that 66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 555, has moved on from taking money out of your pocket to fund Mitt Romney and now wants to take money out of your pocket to fund the leviathan. And just like with Mitt Romney, theyíll tell you this is conservative too.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/20/the-republ...
and yes, that's the new guy at FOX.
Government, Google and Fox has become sonicfiller's assisted living center.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879473 Mar 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Be afraid, be very, very afraid.
Injudgement's deranged cover of smoke and hideous bullshit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879474 Mar 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, it was Reagan.
It's liberals who should be banned and forbidden from owning guns. YOU people kill people sonicfiller. Whether it's on the streets or in an abortion clinic, you blacks are killing themselves at an unprecedented rate.

AND... Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and remaing on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional you idiot. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.

Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man

Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat

Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879475 Mar 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's liberals who should be banned and forbidden from owning guns. YOU people kill people sonicfiller. Whether it's on the streets or in an abortion clinic, you blacks are killing themselves at an unprecedented rate.
AND... Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and remaing on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional you idiot. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
[yawn]

you know how it's fun to watch the cat chase the remote control mouse but after awhile it starts to get old for you, and the cat?

so go on now and have a bite to eat, get a drink of water, sit down and clean your butt for a few, and then go take a nap.

while the cat finds something constructive to do like hiding the remote control for the mouse.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879476 Mar 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
[yawn]
you know how it's fun to watch the cat chase the remote control mouse but after awhile it starts to get old for you, and the cat?
so go on now and have a bite to eat, get a drink of water, sit down and clean your butt for a few, and then go take a nap.
while the cat finds something constructive to do like hiding the remote control for the mouse.
Never underestimate the power of deranged democrats in large groups.. Act like a dummy sonisfiller, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#879479 Mar 25, 2013
Tony Stewart is a punk.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#879480 Mar 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
[yawn]
Do any of these rightwingers every refute any of your posts? Do they ever find evidence to the contrary or just insult you?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#879481 Mar 25, 2013
You don't punch Joey Logano after the race ya fat fck. So he blocked you on the restart, that's part of racing.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879482 Mar 25, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Tony Stewart is a punk.
it's like...I can block you but you better not try to block me!

he must be a Republican.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#879484 Mar 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Never underestimate the power of deranged democrats in large groups.. Act like a dummy sonisfiller, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy.
Let me find out repeated redundancy is a conservative trait! What is it, lack of imagination, or that's just your best 1 liner? I'm mean it's truly getting old. Do what people with a brain do, take some time THINK & come with 1 better. Your be proud of yourself!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#879485 Mar 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's liberals who should be banned and forbidden from owning guns. YOU people kill people sonicfiller. Whether it's on the streets or in an abortion clinic, you blacks are killing themselves at an unprecedented rate.
Due to the fact that just over 30% of all voters are registered as Repub the odds are that anything that happens from shootings to winning the Lottery will be by someone other than Repub.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879486 Mar 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's like...I can block you but you better not try to block me!
he must be a Republican.
Don't put in 1/2 the effort to think unless you're okay with half of the result sonicfiller. Talking to yourself is one thing, saying nothing...but losing an argument with yourself is another dummy.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#879487 Mar 25, 2013
So finally after 5 races we got 2 good laps of exciting racing by the race leaders.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#879488 Mar 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Breitbart is dead. Blaming the dead is a cheap shot.
Try some more Bush-Bashing. That always works:}
"..I'm glad you're dead.." J.Nicholson,Batman
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879490 Mar 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Due to the fact that just over 30% of all voters are registered as Repub the odds are that anything that happens from shootings to winning the Lottery will be by someone other than Repub.
If robbers ever broke into your trailer and searched for brains and money, You'd just laugh and search with them you moron.. Deranged democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min PEllen 99,585
Ask Amy 5-30-15 11 min PEllen 1
Amy May 30 14 min PEllen 1
Dear Abby 5-30-15 16 min PEllen 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,531
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min woodtick57 190,408
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 55 min Ramrod Bumble 6
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]