Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879279 Mar 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>sonicfiller can't differentiate the difference between communist propaganda, fact, fiction, or opinion.
now that's not nice. i know fiction when i see it.

http://superstore.wnd.com/s.nl/sc.13/category...
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#879280 Mar 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
10/4 good buddy.
The dirty little secret of conservative talk radio is that the average age of listeners is 67 and rising, according to Sinton—the Fox News audience, likewise, is in its mid-60s:“What sort of continuing power do you have as your audience strokes out?”
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2...
Act like a cut-n-paste dummy sonicfiller, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879281 Mar 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
2013 GOP March to Madness Tourney, Teabaggers Region: Paul vs. Palin and King vs. Gohmert
Remember, you're voting for whomever you think is the best poster-child for Republican craziness, however you define it. That doesn't necessarily mean mean you have to pick the person who's crazier. For example, you might think Herman Cain is more off his rocker than Jim DeMint, but that Jim DeMint is a better poster-child because he's got more clout in the GOP and conservative movement than Cain. It's entirely up to you. Have fun!
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/24/1196...
i voted for Palin and King.
Now that's the real sonic, copying stupid crap from a Commie rag.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879282 Mar 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wuz up Learn To Read? LMAO! We do feel very sorry for you! You are the perfect fit for the Obumbler entitlement plan. You far exceed all requirements! LMAO monkey ball fungus
my god. what is this? a nutjob ambush?

i give! i give! you guys are too much for my tiny brain to handle!

i'm going over to Media Matters to see what stupid thing the right wing talking heads have said lately and then i'll just show you all with some more inane copy and paste.

pick on me will ya.[!]
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879283 Mar 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>sonicfiller is certifiable black and has a 150gb of loops of cut-n-paste deranged samples of his insanity..
Nothing wrong with being black, except denying it as Sonic does.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#879284 Mar 24, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur…In 2008 Democrats told us Hillary had Stature, Experience; most qualified person in the Democratic field, one could view her opponents as mere Midgets compared to her Political in status!! So did the Democrats played the Race Card on her in 2008?
That's a real stupid question, but coming from you, no surprise.

You nitwits told us that Santorum, Perry, Gingrinch, Bachmann, Cain all had stature and experience.

So how'd you end up with Romney??

The Mormon Card??

Location hidden

#879285 Mar 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How easily the herd is stired.
You enjoy flaming them.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#879286 Mar 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hey!! i understand that that book is overpriced!
though this one is way under-priced.
http://superstore.wnd.com/sales/Books-and-DVD...
JBL speakers, Beyerdynamic headphones, Carver amps, custom build AMD computers, Audiophile 2496 sound card. Acid, Ozone, Waves Platinum, 150gb of loops and samples. History: You are "Well worn" and black sonicfiller.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879287 Mar 24, 2013
Fox's Pinkerton: Press Has A "Master/Slave Relationship" With Obama Administration

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/03/23/foxs...

truer words never spoken.

Why Tea Partiers Are Boycotting Fox News

“Particularly after the election, Fox keeps turning to the left,” said Stan Hjerlied, 75, of Fort Collins, Colo., and a participant in the boycott.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03...

that Obama guy is really good.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#879288 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sonicfillers pictures on broadjam.com speak for himself..
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879289 Mar 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>JBL speakers, Beyerdynamic headphones, Carver amps, custom build AMD computers, Audiophile 2496 sound card. Acid, Ozone, Waves Platinum, 150gb of loops and samples. History: You are "Well worn" and black sonicfiller.
30 gig now. new soundcard too.

and like I'm going to be insulted if you call me black?
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#879290 Mar 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur optionYou are an unregistered 'guest' on Topix.
Your name cannot be stolen, because you have no real Tolpix name. You're merely a visitor.
There are millions of Carol's in America.
You dumb enough to think you're the 'real Carol'??
You're a real idiot!!
Register yourself and you'll eliminate the need for your constant whining about someone 'stealing' a name you don't own!!
You are still too retarded to figure out how to register??
You prefer to be a troll??
Obama treats us like men. He wants us all to wear earrings.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879291 Mar 24, 2013
sorry, 300 gig.

Location hidden

#879292 Mar 24, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Perry a wise man used Federal Monies to balance the Budget!! That’s a Smart use of Tax Dollars!! Just goes to show you the Wrong Guy in the Oval Office!!
You're the one that said the stimulus did no good. Now you admit it helped Perry. Make up your mind.

I proved you to be a liar and a fool.

And all you can do is make excuses and whine about it!!

How about admitting your stimulus crap was a pile of lies??

Location hidden

#879293 Mar 24, 2013
You're Winning!! Mr Bullshit Artiste!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
You work, you lose.
You loaf, you win.
Welcome to Obamaworld.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879294 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, ok, i'm black!

now you can insult me by calling me white.

Location hidden

#879295 Mar 24, 2013
CA is a really big state. Room for everything.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Paradise is a tiny mountain town in northern california. Realtime the muckety muck doesn't know sht about california.

Location hidden

#879296 Mar 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by a long shot.
So give us the demographic covered by the survey.

You seem to be making an issue out of pretty well established polling in CA for years.

Other than to people like you, who exagerate how many of you there are, and incorrectly believe you're being overlooked.

The polls are accurate. You're full of baloney. Defensive baloney.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#879297 Mar 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, ok, i'm black!
now you can insult me by calling me white.
dummy
carol

Orlando, FL

#879298 Mar 24, 2013
TSM wrote:
Palestinians have no interest in Peace!! Clinton offered Arafat the best peace deal he was ever going to get and Arafat turn it down!! Peace to the Arab world is Israel Annihilation it’s that simple!!
Best explanation of what's really going between Palestine and Israel I could find:

Israel's late foreign minister Abba Eban once remarked that the Palestinians "never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity" to seize on historic opportunities for ending their conflict with Israel.

In 1947 they rejected with the support of the Arab States the United Nations' Partition plan that would have established a Palestinian state.

Subsequently, up till 1967, the Palestinians categorically rejected every Israeli peace offer. Following the Six Day War of 1967, Golda Meir, then Israel's Prime Minister, offered to return virtually all the territories Israel had just captured in exchange for peace. The Palestinians and Arab States answered with the famous three no's–no recognition, no negotiation, and no peace.

In 1979, the Palestinians declined a joint Egyptian and Israeli invitation to join the peace negotiations at Camp David, which if they accepted, could have led to self-rule and then to an independent state.

In the Summer of 2000, the PA turned down the historic offer by former Prime Minster Barak and President Clinton at Camp David. If Mr. Arafat had accepted, we would have seen the beginnings of a thriving Palestinian state spanning all of Gaza and 97 percent of the West Bank. Not only did the PA turn down the offer, it unleashed the second Intifadah that has left the infrastructure and cities of the Palestinians in ruin.

http://www.alonben-meir.com/article/never-mis...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Edmond Pulpo 181,905
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Rick Moss 71,133
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 22 min Le Jimbo 22
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,250
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]