Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#879173 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no positive solution that involves crazy people like the Palestinians.
Pretty sure that I said that yesterday and maybe a couple of dozen other times over the course of this long azz thread.

If Yasser Arafat doesn't scream out batsht crazy__what does?

OT__they might get Bay Hill in yet today, play is resuming.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#879174 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The New York legislation is openly confiscatory because certain firearms cannot be transferred under any circumstances, even to heirs in an estate. These firearms also cannot be repaired if necessary, effectively confiscating the weapons.
Of course, cops (and retired cops) can be armed to the teeth with military weapons. Hollywood also.
You can transfer to a family member spouse, sibling, or child.

You lied again.

Aspers, PA

#879175 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one.
A bridge across Indian Springs Rd in Franklin Country, PA

"Public records show the Georgia Department of Transportation is spending a small fraction —$73.4 million — of its stimulus funds on replacing 30 bridges. " Atlanta Journal

Now that proved you are a liar, now what?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#879176 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the paper. The LA Times is hard left.
Save it for the dummies that give you the "nice" judgits Galt. I know better K?

Oh and the Bay Hill play has been canceled until 10 AM ET tomorrow, not sure what time that is where your lyin azz lives.

FOX has NASCAR from Fontana though.

That's an ISC track.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#879177 Mar 24, 2013
Retired Army Capt.: DHS Announcing a ‘Bold Threat of War’ Against US Citizens

http://intellihub.com/2013/03/24/retired-army...

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

Aspers, PA

#879178 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the policy covers more "children", the premiums will obviously be higher for everybody in the group.
The"kids" are not paying a damn thing, nor are their parents paying more than other parents who don't have slacker children.
Your slacker children are not my problem.
PS: Why the cutoff at age 26 if there is no cost? Why not 65?
I have news. When your medical costs, individual or family, exceeds the premiums paid, everyone in the group or with that insurer pays.

You claimed other people were paying the premiums of the kids staying on their parent's policy until 26.

The parents pay those premiums with perhaps those grown adults chipping in.

You lied.

Aspers, PA

#879179 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If your 18-year old or 21-year old child takes a job that offers insurance (with a premium required), can he still freeload off your coverage?
there is no freeload. The parent pays the premiums.

Aspers, PA

#879180 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody already knows that Obamacare is a massive tax plan. However, the projected tax revenue will not come close to the actual cost.
If not a tax plan, it would be unconstitutional.
However, the CBO said you are a liar. The revenues & savings generated cover the cost.

I realize that you being a right whiner aren't used to your Republicans paying for their spending bills.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#879181 Mar 24, 2013
Flashback…Let me quote the President: By passing this Stimulus it will go to building our bridges, our roads, our infrastructure, we have shovel ready jobs to put people back to work!
Move-Forward… Obama was asked about Shovel-Ready Jobs, Quote: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" again the stimulus was just a slush fund to pay off Donors/Unions that supported his Campaign!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#879182 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What liability?
Why just guns?
Why not have a national DNA registry so that all crimes can be solved?
How about a government-controlled camera in every home so that you can be monitored?
Is that what you Gestapo freaks want?
DNA, maybe, although not all crimes/criminals leave DNA...I think it was Limbaughtomy that wanted a camera in every bedroom, but you can't go to jail for what you're thinking...yet...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#879183 Mar 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One out of 3 under Bush.
This idea of cutting jobs over the ACA are just a pack of lies told by right whiners.
As an employer offering health insurance benefits, I have had to compete with the cheap asses that don't. They should chip into the system instead rely on employers like me to pick up their slack. This concept os obviously something you agree with.
I know there was job losses under G.W. Bush just like there was under Clinton too which I seen plenty but the house of card fell under Bush's watch but what you don't understand is it is cheaper for employers to terminate Employer Sponsered Healthcare Insurance and pay the fine per Obamacare than to provide Health Insurance for Employees and it all comes down to and about cost and both the Republicans and the Democrats knew it when writing Obamacare and knew employers would drop employer sponsored health insurance and pay the fine since it was cheaper which Obamacare was designed to create that revenue for the Federal Government to spend and at the expense of Working Americans who are the losers which the entitlement society doesn't depend on employer sponsored health insurance.

When's dawn?

#879184 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody else in their group pay the little twerps premiums.
Are you kidding? What are the premiums on a twenty-four year old college kid compared to the group that has you, carol, shinning and the rest of the aged smoker, diabetic, boozers who are wild for bacon and alcohol? BAH!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879185 Mar 24, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Retired Army Capt.: DHS Announcing a ‘Bold Threat of War’ Against US Citizens
http://intellihub.com/2013/03/24/retired-army...
http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml
As most gun owners will agree, skepticism of government is healthy. But today, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners busy. With two key Supreme Court decisions hanging by a one-vote margin, the Justice Department deeply involved in a cover-up of a disastrous Mexican gun smuggling operation, and President Obama touting a ban on popular semi-automatic firearms, there is no need to invent additional threats to our rights.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/20...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#879186 Mar 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? What are the premiums on a twenty-four year old college kid compared to the group that has you, carol, shinning and the rest of the aged smoker, diabetic, boozers who are wild for bacon and alcohol? BAH!
Young People Under Obamacare: Cash Cow For Older Workers

That means a 22-year-old waitress paying $2,068 for her health insurance will have to fork over $3,000 when Obamacare takes effect

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisconover/2012...
Those were the days

New York, NY

#879187 Mar 24, 2013
"Those Were the Days"

by: Lee Adams and Charles Stouse

Boy, the way Glen Miller played. Songs that made the Hit Parade.
Guys like us, we had it made. Those were the days!
Didn't need no welfare state. Everybody pulled his weight
Gee, our old LaSalle ran great. Those were the days!
And you knew where you were then! Girls were girls and men were men.
Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.
People seemed to be content. Fifty dollars paid the rent.
Freaks were in a circus tent. Those were the days!
Take a little Sunday spin, go to watch the Dodgers win.
Have yourself a dandy day that cost you under a fin.
Hair was short and skirts were long. Kate Smith really sold a song.
I don't know just what went wrong! Those Were the Days!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879188 Mar 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? What are the premiums on a twenty-four year old college kid compared to the group that has you, carol, shinning and the rest of the aged smoker, diabetic, boozers who are wild for bacon and alcohol? BAH!
Bacon, Leo? Really? Bacon? All this talk about food is making me hungry.

When's dawn?

#879189 Mar 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news. When your medical costs, individual or family, exceeds the premiums paid, everyone in the group or with that insurer pays.
You claimed other people were paying the premiums of the kids staying on their parent's policy until 26.
The parents pay those premiums with perhaps those grown adults chipping in.
You lied.
Nobraina cannot compute facts...he probably survived an aneurysm that resulted in 50% higher premiums for everyone in his group--good thing they had a few millennials to partially offset...
carol

Orlando, FL

#879190 Mar 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>DNA, maybe, although not all crimes/criminals leave DNA...I think it was Limbaughtomy that wanted a camera in every bedroom, but you can't go to jail for what you're thinking...yet...
I'm thinking that thinking is not what it once was. I often think these days that too little thought is given to what people are thinking. You have to admit if we knew what each other was thinking we'd have a lot less to worry about. I think Marco Rubio said it best, "Dónde está mi pie? Está cerca de mi brazo." And I think that's enough about that!
carol

Orlando, FL

#879191 Mar 24, 2013
Those were the days wrote:
"Those Were the Days"
by: Lee Adams and Charles Stouse
Boy, the way Glen Miller played. Songs that made the Hit Parade.
Guys like us, we had it made. Those were the days!
Didn't need no welfare state. Everybody pulled his weight
Gee, our old LaSalle ran great. Those were the days!
And you knew where you were then! Girls were girls and men were men.
Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.
People seemed to be content. Fifty dollars paid the rent.
Freaks were in a circus tent. Those were the days!
Take a little Sunday spin, go to watch the Dodgers win.
Have yourself a dandy day that cost you under a fin.
Hair was short and skirts were long. Kate Smith really sold a song.
I don't know just what went wrong! Those Were the Days!
Kate Smith? Kate Smith? Wasn't she that huge woman who had made a pact with God to eat her weight in Hershey Bars every day?

Aspers, PA

#879192 Mar 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know there was job losses under G.W. Bush just like there was under Clinton too which I seen plenty but the house of card fell under Bush's watch but what you don't understand is it is cheaper for employers to terminate Employer Sponsered Healthcare Insurance and pay the fine per Obamacare than to provide Health Insurance for Employees and it all comes down to and about cost and both the Republicans and the Democrats knew it when writing Obamacare and knew employers would drop employer sponsored health insurance and pay the fine since it was cheaper which Obamacare was designed to create that revenue for the Federal Government to spend and at the expense of Working Americans who are the losers which the entitlement society doesn't depend on employer sponsored health insurance.
You were here bitching how Obama's policies are losing manufacturing jobs.

Yet it was your hero that lost one out of three.

1 out of 3.

Most manufacturers likely provide health insurance. Wy didn't they end it years ago. Look at the money they would have saved.

Do ya think it was because it helped attract good employees? Really?

This idea that all of a sudden, manufacturers will realize it cost them money is beyond stupid. To think they will get away with just ending $10k/employee a year in benefits is really idiotic.

Maybe your employer thinks you are really worthless & doesn't care if you go elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
very cute unuasual pix 9 min ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min Mandela 68,666
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Dale 179,421
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min WeWeWe 50,641
omnipods boxes for sale 38 min thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 38 min Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 8 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance