Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879155 Mar 24, 2013
A decorated paratrooper from Lodi stationed at Fort Bragg died March 7 after sustaining a gunshot wound, base officials said in a release Wednesday.

The cause of Spc. Donovan Batterson's death is under investigation, but officials said foul play is not expected. No information about the shooting was released.

http://www.lodinews.com/news/article_dc32e212...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#879156 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Abdullah I was the King of Jordan in 1948 who wanted Jordan to control the West Bank, rather than having a Palestinian state. Like most other Arabs, he did not trust the Palestinians.
GFY
That's not the post that drew my interest Galt give it a rest__I was talking about real time with Jordan, Qatar and others (UAE) helping steer the Middle East and N Africa around in a positive way for the US and other somewhat sensible nations.

If I wanted to learn about Golda Meir and the ancients I could have have consulted with my old pal googleberg.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#879157 Mar 24, 2013
The Liberal Media ‘ Obama’s Press, was touting a win for Obama for encouraging Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to apologize to Prime Minister Erdogan of Turkey within Hours of his apology Turkey Reneges on Israel Deal! Obama must feel like Rodney Dangerfield "I get no respect!!

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#879158 Mar 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No Melvin for the most part you are wrong about that. Under the exchanges a family of 4 making $50,000 a year will pay $15,740 a year for insurance. But they will get a 'tax credit' of $10,274. Thee credit will go to the insurance company. Where will the federal government and eventually the state (in three years) get that money? It will bankrupt this country, as planned.
I've told you this before buy evidently learning isn't your strong d=suit.

Health Insurance under the ACA are subsidized by the Federal Government paid for in revenue generation & savings specified in the Bill.

The Aspect where those below 133% of the poverty line are put onto medicaid (those not on Medicaid already) will be done by the State with the federal government paying 100% of those added until 2016 & that changing over several years to 90%.

The ACA is PAID FOR. When will you morons get it.

Aspers, PA

#879159 Mar 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass the job losses start in this Country Back in the early 1970's with Offshoring and I want you to know the Job losses are still continuing which the smaller employers here are blaming Obamacare and some of the larger employers here in Indiana have already dropped their employer sponsored Health Insurance and paid the fine because it cheaper too which is turning into a scam that benefits the Federal Government to generate revenue and the working citizens are paying the price losing their employer sponsored Health Insurance beside Obamacare hasn't been fully Implemented and more is to come.
One out of 3 under Bush.

This idea of cutting jobs over the ACA are just a pack of lies told by right whiners.

As an employer offering health insurance benefits, I have had to compete with the cheap asses that don't. They should chip into the system instead rely on employers like me to pick up their slack. This concept os obviously something you agree with.

Aspers, PA

#879160 Mar 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Television, DUH!
You asked why US news sources weren't reporting it yet the NYT had an article.

Aspers, PA

#879161 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one bridge of any significance built by Porkulus funding.
(The corrugated metal culvert at the end of your driveway doesn't count.)
You said no bridges were built. That is a lie. So are you admitting you lied or are you sticking with your statement?

Aspers, PA

#879162 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama bailed and you gun grabbers lost.
Old fool Biden takes the blame, set up by Obama.
There was not any legislation where guns are taken from owners.

You lied. Again.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#879163 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The LA Times is a leftwing newspaper, completely biased in all aspects.
Bullshyt Galt, all right wing stooges try to sell that line as a way of giving punch to their own crap.

The latimes have been middle of the road to slightly right since being purchased by the Trib/McCormick family and nothing has changed much under Zell ownership. Puerner left Orlando for the latimes and took many of the Sentinel's best people along.

You're full of sht Galt__and a fakir to boot.

The McCormick's of Chicago were hard right Irish priks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879164 Mar 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Liar.
You pay for your children on your policy regardless of their age.
The advantage is to allow the kids to pay less on their parent's policy than if they had to buy as an individual.
You & Flack are dumber than sh*t when it comes to the ACA & should do yourselves a favor by becoming better informed.
When the policy covers more "children", the premiums will obviously be higher for everybody in the group.

The"kids" are not paying a damn thing, nor are their parents paying more than other parents who don't have slacker children.

Your slacker children are not my problem.

PS: Why the cutoff at age 26 if there is no cost? Why not 65?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879165 Mar 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Liar.
You pay for your children on your policy regardless of their age.
The advantage is to allow the kids to pay less on their parent's policy than if they had to buy as an individual.
You & Flack are dumber than sh*t when it comes to the ACA & should do yourselves a favor by becoming better informed.
If your 18-year old or 21-year old child takes a job that offers insurance (with a premium required), can he still freeload off your coverage?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879166 Mar 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the post that drew my interest Galt give it a rest__I was talking about real time with Jordan, Qatar and others (UAE) helping steer the Middle East and N Africa around in a positive way for the US and other somewhat sensible nations.
If I wanted to learn about Golda Meir and the ancients I could have have consulted with my old pal googleberg.
There is no positive solution that involves crazy people like the Palestinians.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879167 Mar 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you this before buy evidently learning isn't your strong d=suit.
Health Insurance under the ACA are subsidized by the Federal Government paid for in revenue generation & savings specified in the Bill.
The Aspect where those below 133% of the poverty line are put onto medicaid (those not on Medicaid already) will be done by the State with the federal government paying 100% of those added until 2016 & that changing over several years to 90%.
The ACA is PAID FOR. When will you morons get it.
Everybody already knows that Obamacare is a massive tax plan. However, the projected tax revenue will not come close to the actual cost.

If not a tax plan, it would be unconstitutional.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879168 Mar 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You said no bridges were built. That is a lie. So are you admitting you lied or are you sticking with your statement?
Name one.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#879169 Mar 24, 2013
Obamacare a Deficit Buster!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879170 Mar 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> There was not any legislation where guns are taken from owners.
You lied. Again.
The New York legislation is openly confiscatory because certain firearms cannot be transferred under any circumstances, even to heirs in an estate. These firearms also cannot be repaired if necessary, effectively confiscating the weapons.

Of course, cops (and retired cops) can be armed to the teeth with military weapons. Hollywood also.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#879171 Mar 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyt Galt, all right wing stooges try to sell that line as a way of giving punch to their own crap.
The latimes have been middle of the road to slightly right since being purchased by the Trib/McCormick family and nothing has changed much under Zell ownership. Puerner left Orlando for the latimes and took many of the Sentinel's best people along.
You're full of sht Galt__and a fakir to boot.
The McCormick's of Chicago were hard right Irish priks.
Read the paper. The LA Times is hard left.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#879172 Mar 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee you that poll wasn't taken in the central valley, sierras or north of sacramento.
Smokie Mountain Steak and Lounge__Paradise CA.

Hah, LMAO

Why would you expect folks from that region to be anything other than gun totin libral haters? While they ignore the tons of weed being harvested illegally on BLM land up around Magalia along with too much other illegal craziness to mention.

Can't blame it on the black folk though can they?

There ain't no black folks!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#879173 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no positive solution that involves crazy people like the Palestinians.
Pretty sure that I said that yesterday and maybe a couple of dozen other times over the course of this long azz thread.

If Yasser Arafat doesn't scream out batsht crazy__what does?

OT__they might get Bay Hill in yet today, play is resuming.

Aspers, PA

#879174 Mar 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The New York legislation is openly confiscatory because certain firearms cannot be transferred under any circumstances, even to heirs in an estate. These firearms also cannot be repaired if necessary, effectively confiscating the weapons.
Of course, cops (and retired cops) can be armed to the teeth with military weapons. Hollywood also.
You can transfer to a family member spouse, sibling, or child.

You lied again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Tax expert 49,302
Ask Amy 12-23 25 min Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min Sublime1 98,869
Chicago Pizza Blows 47 min Donald Trump 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,905
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports