Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,435)

Showing posts 808,681 - 808,700 of1,078,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>as long as Roger follows Rupert Murdoch's script, Roger will still have a job with FOX & Friends or he will be like Glenn Beck who went off Script.
Roger Ailes is a brilliant media businessman, not a political ideologue.

MSNGC would hire him in an instant if available.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary Rodham Clinton doesn't have a chance just like Sarah Palin doesn't but the way the Democrats are currently handling their Extreme Leftist Democrats within the Democrat Party that have made it clear they declared war on the 2nd amendment and all the guns and Dianne Feinstein is the leader of that faction within the Democrat Party and Harry Reid knows they are the problem and Hillary Clinton Sides with that faction that Dianne Feinstein represents.
Gun control will be a major issue in the 2014 elections, despite Democrat efforts to run and hide.

America is pissed off.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And "several thousand centuries" would be well beyond any recorded history, let alone any religion.
If a century is 100 years and Christianity has been around for over 2000 years, that would be 200,000 years or several thousand centuries. That's not right? Math really isn't my strong point.

Anyway, it's a lot longer than 193 years since the establishment of mormonism which was my main point.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger Ailes is a brilliant media businessman, not a political ideologue.
MSNGC would hire him in an instant if available.
I agree.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It all comes back again to personal choices and personal responsibility. We're supposed to have enough going on upstairs to know that eating certain foods should be done in moderation. But we're also human...the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
Public service advertisements can make us stop and think but no one can change our attitudes about our own bad eating choices and lifestyles when it comes to our own health but ourselves.
If we all made the right choices all the time throughout our entire lives, hospitals would be practically empty.
I'm all for public awareness. But government becoming involved is overstepping its boundaries.
Well said.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If a century is 100 years and Christianity has been around for over 2000 years, that would be 200,000 years or several thousand centuries. That's not right? Math really isn't my strong point.
Anyway, it's a lot longer than 193 years since the establishment of mormonism which was my main point.
2000 years is 20 centuries.

Ya gotta divide, not multiply.

Why do you hate the LDS Church? Their beliefs are no more (or less) ridiculous than the rest of Christianity.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like speed traps? Set ups, on Anything, are NEVER right.
Can't stand that kind of low life bullchit.
Cops. Can't live with 'em, Can't live without 'em....

Macomb Sheriff's Deputy Charged With Fixing Woman's Breathalyzer Tests: http://tinyurl.com/covn3km

If you live long enough and live free of denial, you will see cops for what they are.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun control will be a major issue in the 2014 elections, despite Democrat efforts to run and hide.
America is pissed off.
I Agree.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Red meat, sugar substitutes, processed food, fast food, fried food and alcohol can be poison too if overconsumed.
So who do we elect as the food police?
Aspirin can kill. Mikey Bloomberg needs to ban Aspirin in NY, too.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt can survive without sugar substitutes, processed food, fast food, and fried food, but not without red meat and alcohol.
Gotta have my Splenda - it's actually the best choice of sugar substitutes for diabetics I read.

Rarely eat processed foods, fast food or fried food and rarely eat red meat. Hardly even drink a glass of wine anymore.

I think as you age, your body begins to dictate your food choices. At least in my case.

Vegetables is my big thing. I sometimes crave vegetables even for a snack. But I do have a weakness for sweets. Just try to eat them in moderation - and take my sugar pill religiously (what I call my diabetic medicine).

But I'm also not the best patient in the world either.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Has there been postings of outrage about the 13 month old baby being shot in Georgia?
Oh wait--was the baby the "wrong" color?
DISGUSTING.
If the mother had a CCW and blew those animals away, Jesse Sharpton would be there in a flash, Boy Messiah would send down Eric Racist Holder and the NAACP would send Jamie Foxx to start a riot.

We need more George Zimmermans.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops. Can't live with 'em, Can't live without 'em....
Macomb Sheriff's Deputy Charged With Fixing Woman's Breathalyzer Tests: http://tinyurl.com/covn3km
If you live long enough and live free of denial, you will see cops for what they are.
The average cop was the social misfit high school bully.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is outraged you ignorant pos
The last time you became outraged was when you broke a nail while cleaning up a broken vodka bottle you dropped.

You have limitations.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I Agree.
And the effort to take away their guns is not something that will be forgotten easily. Particularly by Democrat gun owners.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
America should outlaw dummies like you
You need me and my type.

You're just too drunk and neuron-impaired to realize it.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
2000 years is 20 centuries.
Ya gotta divide, not multiply.
Why do you hate the LDS Church? Their beliefs are no more (or less) ridiculous than the rest of Christianity.
You're right. Should have just gone with several thousand years.

When did I say I hated the LDS Church? It's just that their message centers more around Joseph Smith and Christianity's messages centers more around Jesus Christ.

Kind of a big difference actually. Doesn't mean I hate Mormons. Quite the contrary.

Did you forget I not only voted for Romney but defended his Mormonism had nothing to do with his ability to lead the country?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Aspirin can kill. Mikey Bloomberg needs to ban Aspirin in NY, too.
Good point. It's that slippery slope again. Liberals seem to love sliding down it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, remind me again, which one had the criminal background, a history of violence? Zimmerman or Martin?
Oh, nevermind, I'll find it myself
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/george-zim...
You idiot. Martin was a 6' 2" druggie and wise ass trouble maker, libtard.

MSNBC the liar network was proven to be doctoring news about this and idiots like you fall for it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

No inebreated libtards here. Lily passed out for sure.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Has there been postings of outrage about the 13 month old baby being shot in Georgia?
Oh wait--was the baby the "wrong" color?
DISGUSTING.
Very hard to grasp anyone shooting a baby in the head because of a failed robbery attempt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,681 - 808,700 of1,078,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••