Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,433)

Showing posts 808,641 - 808,660 of1,033,444
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt simply tells the clerk that they have no need for that information.
I like to tell them 99723.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
realDave proves he has no concept of sarcasm.
Galt needs to remind himself that retards like dumbass Dave are programmed robots that lack the capacity of critical thinking.

Thanks for reminding me.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and the notion that if a person is passed out drunk that she becomes fair game is outrageous. The girl was underaged and drinking, as were all of them. Someone should have called her parents and told them to come pick up their daughter.
Hopefully this case will have been a wake up call to teenagers regarding drinking, sex, taking and posting photos of someone naked and being abused, this is never funny and that fact that they thought it was is testiment to the sickness that has become part of our society. Joy and laughter at the expense of someones misfortune and pain is sadistic.
This case should be discussed in all schools, by all coaches. Football players have that cocky attitude that they are above the rules. And, the coaches encourage and cover it up.
"silly"
You do love to generalize do you not? How many young men play high school football? A few million? They are all cocky and feel above the rules? All coaches cover up coaches misconduct?
The area I live in 50 mile radius has probably 50 plus high schools have football teams. Several thousand young men participating. Guess what? I can not remember a single case where one of the players was accused of rape or of a single coach who tried to cover it up.
Do high school football players commit rape? Yes. Do high school drop outs commit rape? Yes. Folks of all ilks commit rapes.
The two young men in question got off lightly, their punishment should have been much harsher.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, what about men raping a boy who's had to much to drink?
did he 'ask' for it?
Homosexuals are exempt from all laws governing normal human behavior, you bigoted homophobe!

Besides, their defense is that they couldn't help themselves.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

This is interesting. If anyone's interested.

Science channel video: "Are we alone? Dark Energy"

http://msnvideo.msn.com/...

"It is dark because it is unknown...it is really just an 'intrinsic energy in space'...there is a force behind dark energy".

Some of us call it God.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too nice, flack. They lie.
Yeah I know. That particular lie gets me though. I can't tell you how many people I've had to straighten out about it. People don't pay attention like most of us and are easily mislead. It is especially sad because a lot of people I know voted for Obama again because of this lie.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's the same way in Virginia but not enforced. But, however, if a ABCC officer comes in and demands to see your ID you better be able to get your hands on it pretty quick.
Your papers please?

What if you refuse an illegal order form a pseudo-cop?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You are being factually incorrect again! Why do you libtards always leave out the part that says anyone over 54 is not affected by the changes? I just had this same argument with another libtard on another thread. Factually incorrect? I should call it factually dishonest.
Why do Repubs say changing Medicare to private insurance is NOT doing away with Medicare. How much does private insurance cost for someone 65 and older? No one knows. Such a plan does not exist.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the minimum wage were to be raised to $22 per hour, skilled unemployed people, retirees, and new graduates would be hired to do the job of two or three minimum wage slugs, who would be fired.
This would be a major victory for the Obama plan to create more poor people.
pay up.....its still a bargain.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
(CNN)- Cyber crime is now the biggest threat to the U.S., according to the nation's chief intelligence officer.
For the first time, the president's National Security Advisor said cyber attacks are now the no. 1 U.S. issue with the Chinese government.
...Try and imagine what would happen if major grids were shut down.
McDonald's employees giving back the correct change would be the least of our problems.
Been aware of that for years carol. I still have and use a rotary phone.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

kali wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, who all d'ya think I am, sheepie;
Frankly I don't think enough, about which of the many faces you wear from one minute to the next, to invest that kind of time in deciding. It's quite enough to know you're not Lyndi.
kali wrote:
<quoted text>after all, my ISP is pretty much chosen for me,
Much like your residence, your roommates, your activities, and your daily menu...
kali wrote:
<quoted text>and my general philosophy remains constant as the North Star.
As does the level of feces in your presumably polka-dotted boxer shorts.
kali wrote:
<quoted text>And, um, I never presented myself as a horny nun using some stock photo either.
Well, that's a relief. It's not nice to blaspheme. And, um, neither have I, so I guess that makes two of us.
kali wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you forgot the "next." Is that the "normal" when you motorcycle mamas get riled up?
Grrrrrrrr ...
I'm an a-typical biker bitch. Get it right.
(Next...)

")
debils minge

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

carols minge wrote:
I just adore my support system's "disclaimers." I mean, "who knows?" kind of covers it all, doesn't it?
Could this I've been laboring under all these years really be an idiot savant?
Can it be that I've missed something?
By the way, my prediction that yawk has had her 19th nervous breakdown and has been hauled to the bin is another check mark in my credit column I supposed ...
You don't get any marks for credit if you did or could you wouldn't need to post under other peoples screen names. Yesterday you posted under 3 other posters screen names. carol, Auntblabby and new yawk. Kodak moments? Yeah, there's the real deal and then there's you, The Image, The Negative. You're so crazy you're probalby already in a loony bin.

Get a life instead of constantly coveting somebody elses or just get a life outside of posting on topix you common place imbecile.
You're just another garden variety crazy amidst the many on topix.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's the same way in Virginia but not enforced. But, however, if a ABCC officer comes in and demands to see your ID you better be able to get your hands on it pretty quick.
Flack may have bad information. The Virginia website says only that identification may (not shall) be required.

Interestingly, though, it is illegal to bring more than one gallon of alcohol into Virginia from another state.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
pay up.....its still a bargain.
Yes but the unpaid Chinese prison labor is so much better.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Repubs say changing Medicare to private insurance is NOT doing away with Medicare. How much does private insurance cost for someone 65 and older? No one knows. Such a plan does not exist.
Untrue. Lots of people over 65 have private insurance instead of Medicare.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, they probably can operate, but would choose not to.
At any rate, heap big trouble in the event of massive cyber attack and/or power failure.
Better learn quick.
Yeah, that's why all the fast food restaurants in hurricane, tornado and earthquake stricken areas remain open after the electric service goes away.

Perhaps it's possible that one register would malfunction but then it couldn't be used at all and the transactions would be moved to a different register. If all the registers go down__it's over__the store closes. If the failure is do to a power outage, moot point eh?

Flack's story is total bullshyte, or circa 1970, and you know it.

Next!

What about Dana Bash putting the smackdown on lyin azz Michelle Bachmann__there is enough video footage there to assure a sound defeat for Bachmann during her next election cycle.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so where would that be in the report? please.
I will look it up later and let you know.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Even presidents need to get away for a little bit.

President Barack Obama landed in Tel Aviv, Israel Wednesday, to greetings on the tarmac by Israeli officials and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. After the initial hellos, Obama and the Israeli officials moved into line while music began to play.

While standing at attention, Obama was quietly chatting with Netanyahu, when a camera and microphone were able to pick up the president saying "good to get away from Congress." Both politicians continued to laugh and smile.

Later in the day, House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) responded to Obama in an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper.

"So much for the charm offensive," Boehner quipped, referring to the president's recent efforts to court Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill.

But the Ohio Republican took Obama's comments with a grain of salt.

"I'd rather be heckled than ignored. Or as I like to say, you only tease the ones you love," Boehner said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/20/obam...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Repubs say changing Medicare to private insurance is NOT doing away with Medicare. How much does private insurance cost for someone 65 and older? No one knows. Such a plan does not exist.
"injudgement"
You lie!!! I am older than 65 and I have private health insurance. I pay for it.
Peace
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are exempt from all laws governing normal human behavior, you bigoted homophobe!
Besides, their defense is that they couldn't help themselves.
exempt?

An 18-year-old Homer High School football player and his older brother have been accused of sexually assaulting a boy passed out at a party.

According to charging documents, several juveniles witnessed the assault and took pictures and photos.

http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-homer-brothers-...

gay football players? taking pics? or maybe it was just the girls taking pics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,641 - 808,660 of1,033,444
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]