Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#878887 Mar 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish, nonsensical run on sentence
not Gibberish, nonsensical run on sentence at all just the Truth and Democrats have already repeated 1994 all over again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878889 Mar 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say several centuries? More like several thousand centuries.
Cretins like Todd Akin are hardly what Jesus intended.

And "several thousand centuries" would be well beyond any recorded history, let alone any religion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878891 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't say they should be banned, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of people like Carol who continually whine about personal responsibility and the high costs of healthcare, diabetes cost $70 billion a year
I think the Bloomberg attempt to ban them is silly. I also think the war on drugs is ridiculous and pot should be legalized. I'm am against the stop and frisk practices by police and roadside police check points, and no knock warrants, and red light cameras, and police entrapment policies.
If the government stayed out of medical care, then those people who abused their bodies would be responsible for their own costs.

People like you make the taxpayers responsible for the irresponsible behavior of others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878892 Mar 23, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like speed traps? Set ups, on Anything, are NEVER right.
Can't stand that kind of low life bullchit.
Red light cameras reap huge benefits for the camera companies, so they rig the outcome to maximize profits.

Many cities are eliminating the cameras, not because they are a fraud, but because the cities are getting peanuts on the dollar from the camera companies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
arya

Ashburn, VA

#878893 Mar 23, 2013
Zindagi ka har pal sukh de
aapko,
Din ka har Lamha Khushi de
aapko,
Jahan gum ki hawa chu ke bhi na
gujare, Khuda woh zindagi de Aapko........aryakamble86@gmai l.com
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878894 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
So do most people, polls show her beating anyone in the next Presidential election.
Hillary will first need to defeat the Obama surrogate (Moochelle?) in the rigged Democrat caucus system. Voters will have no say in the decision.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878895 Mar 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Red meat, sugar substitutes, processed food, fast food, fried food and alcohol can be poison too if overconsumed.
So who do we elect as the food police?
Galt can survive without sugar substitutes, processed food, fast food, and fried food, but not without red meat and alcohol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#878896 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
We don't , the ignorant will eat that crap and kill themselves. Perhaps the huge conglomerates who produce all this poison should foot the bill for healthcare and the drug companies as well. They make billions on making people sick
It all comes back again to personal choices and personal responsibility. We're supposed to have enough going on upstairs to know that eating certain foods should be done in moderation. But we're also human...the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Public service advertisements can make us stop and think but no one can change our attitudes about our own bad eating choices and lifestyles when it comes to our own health but ourselves.

If we all made the right choices all the time throughout our entire lives, hospitals would be practically empty.

I'm all for public awareness. But government becoming involved is overstepping its boundaries.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878897 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
They vote anti abortion and anti gay marriage. That's all they have in their brains
Mostly. Anti-abortion Obamabots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878898 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Has there been postings of outrage about the 13 month old baby being shot in Georgia?
Oh wait--was the baby the "wrong" color?
DISGUSTING.
Give us the details.

If black-on-white crime, never a hate crime.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878899 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Excise tax per pack $3,00 in Connecticut
Avg in some places before- 4$ to 6$
7 to 9 bucks a pack.
(been there-SEEN it)
Cigarette smuggling to come.

More unionized cop overtime funded by Obama.

Everybody profits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878900 Mar 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>as long as Roger follows Rupert Murdoch's script, Roger will still have a job with FOX & Friends or he will be like Glenn Beck who went off Script.
Roger Ailes is a brilliant media businessman, not a political ideologue.

MSNGC would hire him in an instant if available.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878901 Mar 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary Rodham Clinton doesn't have a chance just like Sarah Palin doesn't but the way the Democrats are currently handling their Extreme Leftist Democrats within the Democrat Party that have made it clear they declared war on the 2nd amendment and all the guns and Dianne Feinstein is the leader of that faction within the Democrat Party and Harry Reid knows they are the problem and Hillary Clinton Sides with that faction that Dianne Feinstein represents.
Gun control will be a major issue in the 2014 elections, despite Democrat efforts to run and hide.

America is pissed off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#878902 Mar 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And "several thousand centuries" would be well beyond any recorded history, let alone any religion.
If a century is 100 years and Christianity has been around for over 2000 years, that would be 200,000 years or several thousand centuries. That's not right? Math really isn't my strong point.

Anyway, it's a lot longer than 193 years since the establishment of mormonism which was my main point.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#878903 Mar 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger Ailes is a brilliant media businessman, not a political ideologue.
MSNGC would hire him in an instant if available.
I agree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878904 Mar 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It all comes back again to personal choices and personal responsibility. We're supposed to have enough going on upstairs to know that eating certain foods should be done in moderation. But we're also human...the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
Public service advertisements can make us stop and think but no one can change our attitudes about our own bad eating choices and lifestyles when it comes to our own health but ourselves.
If we all made the right choices all the time throughout our entire lives, hospitals would be practically empty.
I'm all for public awareness. But government becoming involved is overstepping its boundaries.
Well said.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878906 Mar 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If a century is 100 years and Christianity has been around for over 2000 years, that would be 200,000 years or several thousand centuries. That's not right? Math really isn't my strong point.
Anyway, it's a lot longer than 193 years since the establishment of mormonism which was my main point.
2000 years is 20 centuries.

Ya gotta divide, not multiply.

Why do you hate the LDS Church? Their beliefs are no more (or less) ridiculous than the rest of Christianity.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#878907 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Kinda like speed traps? Set ups, on Anything, are NEVER right.
Can't stand that kind of low life bullchit.
Cops. Can't live with 'em, Can't live without 'em....

Macomb Sheriff's Deputy Charged With Fixing Woman's Breathalyzer Tests: http://tinyurl.com/covn3km

If you live long enough and live free of denial, you will see cops for what they are.

Location hidden

#878908 Mar 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun control will be a major issue in the 2014 elections, despite Democrat efforts to run and hide.
America is pissed off.
I Agree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#878909 Mar 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Red meat, sugar substitutes, processed food, fast food, fried food and alcohol can be poison too if overconsumed.
So who do we elect as the food police?
Aspirin can kill. Mikey Bloomberg needs to ban Aspirin in NY, too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMare 49,754
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Earthling-1 46,556
Revisiting the early days of Chicago's social-d... 1 hr suoper hard 2
Biology & geography answers has been posted her... 1 hr Showboy1234 1
Real And Confirmed Waec GCE 2014 Biology Altern... 2 hr ToscoBoy 2
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 7,778
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 320
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 177,941
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••