Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
808,481 - 808,500 of 1,095,386 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Yet another issue Repugnants will lose future elections over.

You've lost elections over your stupid policies towards immigrants.

You've lost elections over your stupid policies towards women.

You've lost elections over your stupid policies towards gays.

Soon you will lose elections over Climate Change.

Nitwits like you and Carol appear to enjoy losing elections.

It gives you something to bitch and whine about.

----------
""Is there a scientific consensus on climate change?

The major scientific agencies of the United States — including the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)— agree that climate change is occurring and that humans are contributing to it. In 2010, the National Research Council concluded that "Climate change is occurring, is very likely caused by human activities, and poses significant risks for a broad range of human and natural systems".[1] Many independent scientific organizations have released similar statements, both in the United States and abroad. This doesn't necessarily mean that every scientist sees eye to eye on each component of the climate change problem, but broad agreement exists that climate change is happening and is primarily caused by excess greenhouse gases from human activities.

Scientists are still researching a number of important questions, including exactly how much Earth will warm, how quickly it will warm, and what the consequences of the warming will be in specific regions of the world. Scientists continue to research these questions so society can be better informed about how to plan for a changing climate. However, enough certainty exists about basic causes and effects of climate change to justify taking actions that reduce future risks.""

http://epa.gov/climatechange/facts.html

----------

Want proof how bad your beliefs will be for your party??

""For the first time since the United States entered a deep recession five years ago, 70% of Americans now say they believe global warming is a reality, according to researchers.

In a report released Thursday by the Yale Project on Climate Change Communication, authors wrote that America’s concern about global warming is now at its highest level since 2008, and that 58% of Americans expressed worries about it""

----------

You lost the debate, now it will cost you deniers plenty.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is no political mileage in the truth.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>FOX is Controlled by the Modern Liberals Which Rupert Murdoch is one.
Rupert Murdoch Political activities in Australia
Murdoch found a political ally in John McEwen, leader of the Australian Country Party (now known as the National Party of Australia), who was governing in coalition with the larger Menzies-Holt Liberal Party. From the very first issue of The Australian Murdoch began taking McEwen's side in every issue that divided the long-serving coalition partners.(The Australian, 15 July 1964, first edition, front page: "Strain in Cabinet, Liberal-CP row flares.") It was an issue that threatened to split the coalition government and open the way for the stronger Australian Labor Party to dominate Australian politics. It was the beginning of a long campaign that served McEwen well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch#P...
there's always the Daily Caller or Breitbart.

but if you're into bikini pics, the Caller is the way to go.

but if you're into Alex Jones type conspiracy theories, Breitbart would be the choice.

but if you're Galt, WND is the only way to go.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Nucular Nutjob...

for sure...
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again wetbrain!!!! Keep guessing "moonbat"!
"all of us here"??? As in "The Waxturd Trolling Carnival of Sockpuppets", "all of us"???
"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your church people stayed home because they didn't like Romney's religion. You elected Obama.
And you can prove that how?

Blacks and Hispanics make up a significant number of "church people". Who do you suppose most of them voted for?

Conservative Christians would have voted for anyone besides Obama and I can pretty much guarantee most did.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
With Obama economics, there is no interest on your money, anyway.
Meanwhile they lie, claiming there is no inflation.
I know I go grocery shopping every day. The prices go up or the product gets smaller or both.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The focus for conservatives at the present time should only be on the survival of the economy and the nation. Things will fall into
place in due time once sanity and common sense is restored.
However, as long as we condone the killing of the most vulnerable among us simply because of irresponsible behavior in too many instances, we can never expect anything good to come out of it.
Complacency and self-absorption has been the undoing of many societies in the past and empires have fallen for the same reasons.
The numbers prove it: The GOP is estranged from America

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-nu...

there's what your version of sanity and common sense will get ya.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur correct me if I’m Wrong!! But didn’t Liberals and the Media write Off the Republican Party in 2010?
No, they didn't.

We were quite aware of the short-term drawbacks of healthcare reform in 2010,

But as you can see, the tide has begun to turn.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
The number of murders isn't a disgrace??
The number of poor with no healthcare is a national disgrace.
The way we treat Americans is a national disgrace.
We have more people in prison, per capita, than any other major nation, including communist China and Russia. That's a national disgrace.
You stupidly want to force women to have babies they don't want and can't afford.
Then you offer nothing to help them, allowing these infants to grow up in poverty and end up committing crimes because they have nothing.
Your entire policy is a sham, designed to punish women, not help them.
The Supreme Court declared Abortion to be legal almost 40 years ago.
Yet you wingnuts have done your level best to make the law of the land impotent. Everyone sees it, old white men making laws for women.
And stupid old harpies like you imposing your moral values on others.
While you smoke, eat junk and expect the rest of us to pay for your medical expenses, all self destructive.
But have another piece of pie and a cigarette, you hypocrite!!
Jesus Christ hates people like you, who pervert his beliefs.
<quoted text>
This is directed at Lily too who posted something about this earlier.

$9 trillion has been spent on the War on Poverty since the Johnson era.

Statistics show there are only three ways to avoid poverty:
1. Finishing school.
2. Delaying parenthood.
3. Getting a job (any job).

High school dropouts are three times more likely to end up in poverty. One of the most common reasons teens drop out of high school is out-of-wedlock births. Single mothers are the most dependent on welfare with over half of all welfare money spent on families that began with a teen birth.

So tell me how do you suppose we end poverty with these statistics if $9 trillion over the past four decades hasn't even made a dent?
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The numbers prove it: The GOP is estranged from America
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-nu...
there's what your version of sanity and common sense will get ya.
The Repukes think they wage war by lies, out CIA agents and wreck the economy, then get re-elected by pointing the finger and going:

"WAHHHHHHH! Clinton did it!"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Led by Sen. Mike Enzi, Republicans Will Vote to Raise Taxes & Tax iTunes Downloads
One day I will have a scorecard for conservatives. And those Republicans who vote for the Marketplace Fairness Act in any form will be blackballed from that scorecard. Until then, I hope groups like Club for Growth and Heritage Action will score against it. It is a damnable piece of legislation whose backers are a who’s who of major corporations.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/20/led-by-sen...
speaking of reality on FOX....thanks Eric.
The Senate vote to allow states to tax internet sales (which is what this is about) passed by 75-24, so lots of Democrats must have voted "yes."

This is a really bad idea.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I will repeat: 80% of welfare recipients are single white women with children. There is no such thing as cradle to grave welfare. Poverty is never comfortable, wanting your fellow Americans and children to go hungry is a sickness inherent in the mind of the rightwinger, who is one step away from poverty himself, it's your biggest fear.
A healthy educated population benefits all of society. Without social safety nets crime increases. You're obviously of limited intellect.
We give $10 million a day to Israel, not to mention all the other countries aid as well, Israel has socialized medicine and education, we pay for that, yet, you hate your own fellow Americans because you have some misguided notion that you are special because you are white?
You should be embarrassed at your ignorance
You should be embarrassed at your ignorance. But you aren't and that is puzzling.

You will repeat: 80% of welfare recipients are single white women with children. So what? We're talking about per capita numbers. He just told you about this and it flies right through your ears like everything else.

"Blacks make up 13% of the population, 64% receive welfare, compared to 11% of the white population."

Similar ratios crop up with black crime, rape, murder and prison populations.

You should be embarrassed at your ignorance. But you aren't and that is puzzling.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Beware the National Fertilizer Association
Let's check in for a moment with the far-left fringes of the gun debate, the kind of people who apparently can't read or don't understand the meaning of words like "shall not be infringed."
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose." These are words of an extremist.
Only some liberal could come up with this argument, which continues by claiming that any number of prohibitions and restrictions on guns passed by various legislatures, state and federal, are well within the rights guaranteed under the Constitution.
Who could have such obvious disrespect toward the clear meaning of the Founding Fathers?
Unfortunately for the gun lobby, this was the argument put forth by none other than Antonin Scalia, associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, considered by many people to be the foremost conservative legal mind in America today. His position on almost everything (except when he finds it inconvenient) boils down to taking the words of the Constitution literally. There is no interpretation needed, really -- the words mean what they mean and that's that, regardless of changing times.
His argument in this case comes from a decision in 2008 that overturned a local ban against owning firearms for personal use in Washington, D.C. The 5-4 decision codified the notion that the Second Amendment refers to a person's individual right to bear arms, not just in the context of a militia.
Of course, not everyone agrees with the court on this, but it is, until further notice, the law of the land. That's how it works with the Supreme Court. There's no further appeal, and its decision stands unless a future Supreme Court wants to disagree or the Constitution is amended.
But it does put the lie to what many gun-rights supporters consider their trump card. It's a widespread belief that because gun rights are in the Constitution, that's the end of the story.
You can argue whether the various proposals currently on the table are a good idea. That's what's going on, supposedly, in the state Assembly and in Congress. But the argument that these discussions are illegitimate is a losing one.
Read more: http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Hugh-Baile...
Flogging a dead horse.

How about doing something possible, like getting violently mentally ill killers off the streets?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> When presented with facts, I figured some Asshole would respond with some dumshit! Giving an ultimatum of live in poverty or play the game, I'd choose the game everytime! Your phoney stats only points to the ignorance of you & your kind, but comments like yours shows fear because change is evident & in progress as we speak ie. Black President. White House occupied by black folks, BBQs on the White House lawn. Not only the black president, but elected twice over the status quo! And your kind won't sniff that office again! What hurts you the most ignoramus is it was your kids that got the president elected both times. Chew on that shit!
You sound just like Jesse Sharpton! Avoid the issues at all costs and play the Race Card instead.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wrong again with my wetbrain!!!! I keep guessing I'm a "moonbat"!
"all of me here"??? As in "The Rejected Woman Trolling Carnival of Sockpuppets", "all of me"???
I am the turd that just wont flush.
I am madly in love with and crave the attention of:
Demidiots, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dea
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thoughront you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
#395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
I also wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
GW Bush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Clinton froze my brain.

That was why I couldn't do anything for six weeks before the attack, even though George Tenet told me it was coming.

It's all Clinton's fault. Him and his brain-freezer gun. I'm still recovering from it.

Whuh... whuh... whuh...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize if my proving you right whiners wrong all the time depresses you.
Just say that you're sorry. We can believe that:}
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
<quoted text>
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
Additionally, I wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The focus for conservatives at the present time should only be on the survival of the economy and the nation. Things will fall into
place in due time once sanity and common sense is restored.
However, as long as we condone the killing of the most vulnerable among us simply because of irresponsible behavior in too many instances, we can never expect anything good to come out of it.
Complacency and self-absorption has been the undoing of many societies in the past and empires have fallen for the same reasons.
If you keep beating the anti-abortion drums, and nominate anti-abortion imbeciles like Akin, you will never elect Conservatives focused on the economy and taxes.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Senate Republicans Willfully and Knowingly Lie to Their Constituents

http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/22/senate-rep...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can prove that how?
Blacks and Hispanics make up a significant number of "church people". Who do you suppose most of them voted for?
Conservative Christians would have voted for anyone besides Obama and I can pretty much guarantee most did.
Why did Romney get far fewer votes than McCain?

Too many church people didn't vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 min what it is 3,903
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min wojar 176,688
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min Here He Goes Again 97,772
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,223
Tes tic my phono 2 hr ochoa 1
Amy 8-19 3 hr Kuuipo 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Jonah1 49,244

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE