Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
808,481 - 808,500 of 1,099,840 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#878703 Mar 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize if my proving you right whiners wrong all the time depresses you.
Just say that you're sorry. We can believe that:}
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#878704 Mar 23, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
Additionally, I wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878705 Mar 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The focus for conservatives at the present time should only be on the survival of the economy and the nation. Things will fall into
place in due time once sanity and common sense is restored.
However, as long as we condone the killing of the most vulnerable among us simply because of irresponsible behavior in too many instances, we can never expect anything good to come out of it.
Complacency and self-absorption has been the undoing of many societies in the past and empires have fallen for the same reasons.
If you keep beating the anti-abortion drums, and nominate anti-abortion imbeciles like Akin, you will never elect Conservatives focused on the economy and taxes.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878706 Mar 23, 2013
Senate Republicans Willfully and Knowingly Lie to Their Constituents

http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/22/senate-rep...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878707 Mar 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can prove that how?
Blacks and Hispanics make up a significant number of "church people". Who do you suppose most of them voted for?
Conservative Christians would have voted for anyone besides Obama and I can pretty much guarantee most did.
Why did Romney get far fewer votes than McCain?

Too many church people didn't vote.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#878708 Mar 23, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't I due for another "trip across the pond" soon? ROFLMAO!
<quoted text>
I wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
I also wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
Hats off to theese great company's.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

#878709 Mar 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The numbers prove it: The GOP is estranged from America
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-nu...
there's what your version of sanity and common sense will get ya.
It's still too early to make that assumption. Things can change overnight in the world of politics.

Once the American public realize they've been fed a line of lies and deceptions when Obamacare kicks in and see even less in their paychecks next year, the conservative solutions may start to look like a lot better as the alternative.

There are also some very strong voices emerging within the party only a few months after the last election.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878710 Mar 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you keep beating the anti-abortion drums, and nominate anti-abortion imbeciles like Akin, you will never elect Conservatives focused on the economy and taxes.
I did not vote for Akin and neither did most conservatives in his district. Don't be stupid.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#878711 Mar 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This is directed at Lily too who posted something about this earlier.
$9 trillion has been spent on the War on Poverty since the Johnson era.
Statistics show there are only three ways to avoid poverty:
1. Finishing school.
2. Delaying parenthood.
3. Getting a job (any job).
High school dropouts are three times more likely to end up in poverty. One of the most common reasons teens drop out of high school is out-of-wedlock births. Single mothers are the most dependent on welfare with over half of all welfare money spent on families that began with a teen birth.
So tell me how do you suppose we end poverty with these statistics if $9 trillion over the past four decades hasn't even made a dent?
How about teaching abstinence? How about having purity pledges?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878712 Mar 23, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they didn't.
We were quite aware of the short-term drawbacks of healthcare reform in 2010,
But as you can see, the tide has begun to turn.
The pain of Obamacare does not begin until next year, when many will lose their jobs or have their hours cut.

Others will face the IRS Gestapo confiscating their tax refunds for the Obamacare tax.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#878713 Mar 23, 2013
Nucular Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
Moronic clueless azzhole....for sure.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#878714 Mar 23, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
My rejection has caused me to be a moronic clueless azzhole....for sure.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Lapeer, MI

#878716 Mar 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is no political mileage in the truth.
"A Lie travels twice around the world before the Truth can get its pants on."

-- Winston Churchill

The Boy Messiah liar has made it to the Middle East so far.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878717 Mar 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still too early to make that assumption. Things can change overnight in the world of politics.
Once the American public realize they've been fed a line of lies and deceptions when Obamacare kicks in and see even less in their paychecks next year, the conservative solutions may start to look like a lot better as the alternative.
There are also some very strong voices emerging within the party only a few months after the last election.
oh but lets make assumptions about anything and everything but that!

[sigh]

Lapeer, MI

#878718 Mar 23, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The focus for conservatives at the present time should only be on the survival of the economy and the nation. Things will fall into
place in due time once sanity and common sense is restored.
However, as long as we condone the killing of the most vulnerable among us simply because of irresponsible behavior in too many instances, we can never expect anything good to come out of it.
Complacency and self-absorption has been the undoing of many societies in the past and empires have fallen for the same reasons.
Morality and American Politics are complete strangers to each other.

It's just the nature of the animal today and good folks will learn to separate the two in an efficacious manner.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#878719 Mar 23, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
The Repukes think they wage war by lies, out CIA agents and wreck the economy, then get re-elected by pointing the finger and going:
"WAHHHHHHH! Clinton did it!"
Speaking of CIA agents and operatives where are the Benghazi survivors? Why haven't they all been subpoenaed to testify before a house committee or sumpin? Why don't we know their names, we were paying their handsome salaries right?

Who cares if they were engaged in an illegal war and arms transfers Merica needs to know all this stuff so halfwits can debate it on FOX.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878720 Mar 23, 2013
Tea Party Group Boycotts Fox – For Going Too Far to the Left!

“We think [Benghazi] is a coverup and Fox is aiding and abetting it. This is the way Hitler started taking over Germany, by managing and manipulating the news media.”

http://www.newshounds.us/tea_party_group_boyc...

FOX = Hitler.

who knew?

just about everyone.

you tea party folks sure are slow on the uptake.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878721 Mar 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How about teaching abstinence? How about having purity pledges?
For a certain percentage for which this approach works, why not?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#878722 Mar 23, 2013
Remember how the liberals went batsht crazy when Trayvon Martin was killed? Where are they now?

"One of the teens allegedly fired four shots, grazing West's ear and striking her in the leg, before he walked around to the stroller and shot the baby in the face."

the baby was 18 months old.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878723 Mar 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Romney get far fewer votes than McCain?
Too many church people didn't vote.
The reasons Romney lost are not as simple as narrowing it down to just one explanation.

There are far more people dependent on government now because Obama is strangling the economy and people were afraid of losing what they had.

Romney dropped the ball on two specific occasions - during the debate on foreign policy when he could have nailed Obama about the Benghazi fiasco and after he stood mute at the town hall debate when the moderator took Obama's side.

Both were golden opportunites he simply let pass by. He also made the mistake of letting all those negative ads go unchallenged.

Romney didn't have the personality to get the urgency across in his message that was much needed in the last election.

The liberals poo-poo the notion that the hurricane affected the election results, but polls show that a lot of people switched over to Obama at the last minute because of it.

Unfortunately, his Mormonism certainly didn't help but that was the least of the reasons why he lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 2 min andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min LRS 177,347
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Obama 49,453
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr Unlucky man 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,663
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••