Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,423)

Showing posts 808,441 - 808,460 of1,033,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876564
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Did I just "say" goigle?

Must be thev thin mountain air. Lol
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876565
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Is it safe to come back yet? I have so much to say.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876566
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know that, Emom. If you were 'new' you wouldn't have all that skin hanging off the back of your arms.
Still not funny.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876567
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>If the oppressed and controlled of the world wish Democracy to be installed in their countries, they can jolly well do what we did in ours: revolt against tyranny, and install it by Constitutional convention. Insisting the world be governed by democracy, is like insisting that the Christian religion be the official religion of the US.

And as far as your assertion that "American females, in particular white ones, don't care about any women but themselves," I disagree - just last week, I sent off my annual donation to Give a Goat: an organization which donates goats to women in the Sudan, for the purpose of facilitating the women's self employment as dairy farmers, and in hope of the subsequent elevation of their standard of living. I believe in paying it forward, you know...
Yur first paragraph is wishful thinking, history is replete with examples of nations who simply were too oppressed, crushed and controlled by tyrants to rise up. Maybe in time Cuba or N. Korea will be able to throw the tyrants out.

OK, not all American women, just most don't care about any women except themselves.

IMO American leftists don't care one bit about dead Iraqis, dead soldiers or wasted money, what they care about is using Iraq as a cudgel to beat George Bush and republicans in general.

My proof? Obama is in his 5th year in Afghanistan wasting treasure and lives and the left doesn't care one bit, he's a democrat so wasted money and lives are of no concern to them.
Unca Joe Biden has said Obama will go to war to prevent Iran from having nukes, I know he's lying and full of crap, but leftists are saying nothing. Iran will have nukes, there's no stopping them. Unless Israel does it.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876568
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Bubblehead...
I don't see you also whining about Lybia so Mr. Hypocrite, I ask you:
Why did the people of Lybia fail to handle their own civic responsibility in their case?
Was it because they knew Obama would follow the French in and that they later could kill our ambassador and patriots, only to have nothing done except for Obama and the Democrats/corrupt media to sweep things under the rug.
Hypocrite on, Shovel Head...
Guess you didn't see the 'etc.' in my previous post...or you're just too literal to extrapolate.

Benghazi was a case of our own negligence...of course President Ears wants to sweep it under the rug.

(Did you have the impression I am an Obama fan? Well, you're wrong, as usual.)

I'm female, by the way.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876569
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Saddam was white?
<quoted text>There is - the North Koreans should storm the Bastille, so to speak. What, their chubby little titular leader is going to order them nuked? That's gonna leave a mark.
<quoted text>Not on speaking terms with the man.
easier said than done and you know it. It's reported millions are starving there, hard to revolt when yur starving I'll wager.

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876570
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Au contraire, Harmonious, etc., etc., you seem to forget that you once posted your picture--obviously circa 1970, swathed in polyester, sitting on a plaid couch made of a burlap/tree bark blend, holding an acoustic guitar you obviously couldn't play--you were never slim and trim, Snow Job, but your mouth surely do git them jowls a floppin'. Small wonder Rush is your idol--and I'm talking Limbaughtomy, not the group.
Don't know the person you responded to, may be a bad person in fact, but you have the nerve to respond in such a nasty manner and refer to others as Trolls?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876571
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you can google walmart and not the other way around proves goigle will rule the world someday.
I'm mulling it over.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876572
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Eman wrote:
Did I just "say" goigle?
Must be thev thin mountain air. Lol
You did, and I didn't pounce on it so kudos to me. You said thev
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876573
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this is a thread in a forum. The gorum actually depends on your entry point.
<yes, I'm just being an ass>
The Gorum is sacred and you are prevented by law from even mentioning them here! Turn in your yarmulke!
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876574
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
huh? Oh, COME ON! are we back to abortion again? Cliterectomies? Is that jewish for Benghazi?
dUm, you old doucher, i could smell you a mile away.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876575
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Possibly, you can google walmart but cannot walmart google.
Homer really reaching for laughs today.
The low hanging fruit you plucked years ago is gone and ain't coming back, Mr. Simpson. lmao
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876576
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this is a thread in a forum. The gorum actually depends on your entry point.
<yes, I'm just being an ass>
What's a gorum?

Nevermind

Gorum (pronounced GOR-um)[1] is a god of battle above all other pursuits; it is said that if there is ever a time with no more conflicts to be fought, he would rust away into nothingness. Known as the Lord in Iron, his faithful believe he is present in every iron weapon of war that is forged.

http://www.pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Gorum
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876577
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you didn't see the 'etc.' in my previous post...or you're just too literal to extrapolate.
Benghazi was a case of our own negligence...of course President Ears wants to sweep it under the rug.
(Did you have the impression I am an Obama fan? Well, you're wrong, as usual.)
I'm female, by the way.
On a personal note, if you have to 'announce' you are a female maybe you are being to manly.

Love,

Homer 2016
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876578
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Au contraire, Harmonious, etc., etc., you seem to forget that you once posted your picture--obviously circa 1970, swathed in polyester, sitting on a plaid couch made of a burlap/tree bark blend, holding an acoustic guitar you obviously couldn't play--you were never slim and trim, Snow Job, but your mouth surely do git them jowls a floppin'. Small wonder Rush is your idol--and I'm talking Limbaughtomy, not the group.
drunk again, in the middle of they day. Did you get the little gay blade Leo signed up? Oblamer is going to need him in Iran.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876579
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yur first paragraph is wishful thinking, history is replete with examples of nations who simply were too oppressed, crushed and controlled by tyrants to rise up. Maybe in time Cuba or N. Korea will be able to throw the tyrants out.
OK, not all American women, just most don't care about any women except themselves.
IMO American leftists don't care one bit about dead Iraqis, dead soldiers or wasted money, what they care about is using Iraq as a cudgel to beat George Bush and republicans in general.
My proof? Obama is in his 5th year in Afghanistan wasting treasure and lives and the left doesn't care one bit, he's a democrat so wasted money and lives are of no concern to them.
Unca Joe Biden has said Obama will go to war to prevent Iran from having nukes, I know he's lying and full of crap, but leftists are saying nothing. Iran will have nukes, there's no stopping them. Unless Israel does it.
Well, blabby, it needs to be said that the left recognizes that the economic declines of recent years are, in large measure due to the two "wars." After 12 years all anybody wants is for the wars to be over. What's the point of a game going into quadruple overtime if you already know your team loses? You started it, you lost it, now you pay for it. You have to admit it seems pretty obvious.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876583
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
easier said than done and you know it. It's reported millions are starving there, hard to revolt when yur starving I'll wager.
I'm thinking that's rather the point of starving them, what-what?

The Chinese were starving from the 7th century to the 15th - and yet the Dynasties were overthrown time and time again.

Those 'yellow people' got it goin' on in the survival department. The North Koreans need to grow a pair if they want their country back.

")
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876584
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely they commandeered your wardrobe years ago. lmao
You seem obsessed with me. It's good to have a fan base. I'll be signing autographs later this week.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876585
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this is a thread in a forum. The gorum actually depends on your entry point.
<yes, I'm just being an ass>
Actually it's a thread on many forums, certainly all the formerly Tribune forums and the topix national politics forum and is the largest, longest running forum I've seen anywhere. It's spayshul in topixland!

The Orlando forum also hosts the Casey thread that is also major league and has spun off many lesser threads such as the crazy ron threads that have given birth to some of the nastiest trolls and flame warriors who ever haunted cyberspace including more than a few who appear here.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876586
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>On a personal note, if you have to 'announce' you are a female maybe you are being to manly.
Love,
Homer 2016
You may have something there - I'll give it a mull.

But just for the record, I was called 'Mr.' and felt the need to correct that impression. Perhaps bluntness wasn't the way to proceed??

Love,
Shove

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,441 - 808,460 of1,033,710
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 21 min ThomasA 15
snapchat gay names 45 min stoner-stud 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,401
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,933
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••