Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,422)

Showing posts 808,421 - 808,440 of1,033,326
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876771
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Today I'm no longer sad when I see the dereliction among you NJ raider; instead I marvel your urban preserves, projects, ghettos the face of 100+years of failure, your own disuse and neglect, and try to understand, but respectably decline to act or be a boy like you...
As I've stated before you butt Munch, you have nothing I don't have besides things attributed to time like grey hair, a bad back & cracking knees, & just maybe a mail order bride. Other then that, my preserve, your preserve, my projects, your stinking ass farm, 100+ years of failure or the FACT that we're physically dominate over your species. It only in your mind. You fear what you don't understand. You don't understand cuz well, your an idiot!!!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876772
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> As I've stated before you butt Munch, you have nothing I don't have besides things attributed to time like grey hair, a bad back & cracking knees, & just maybe a mail order bride. Other then that, my preserve, your preserve, my projects, your stinking ass farm, 100+ years of failure or the FACT that we're physically dominate over your species. It only in your mind. You fear what you don't understand. You don't understand cuz well, your an idiot!!!
physically dominate ... mentally hobbled

forever the beast of burden
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876773
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

American Lady wrote:
Ted Cruz Responds To Birther Concerns Floated By Sean Hannity (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/ted-...
huuuummmmm
Obama arrives in Israel.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876774
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

23

23

13

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
physically dominate ... mentally hobbled
forever the beast of burden
General Monk Monk, read up on him then tell me who's mentally hobbled! Besides, at least in this world physicality is the last level in life so you remain on the losing end! The meek shall inherit the earth! Straight out of the good book. Prophecy fulfilled!!!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876775
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

25

25

25

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> General Monk Monk, read up on him then tell me who's mentally hobbled! Besides, at least in this world physicality is the last level in life so you remain on the losing end! The meek shall inherit the earth! Straight out of the good book. Prophecy fulfilled!!!
Read up on who? Dimwit!
Thanks for demonstrating my point.
Good thing that physicality provides you with a strong back for your labors.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876776
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

23

23

23

huffingtonpost/marymanningclev eland/march-4-2013

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876777
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

22

22

22

huffingtoost/marymanningclevel and/march-4-2013
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876778
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

18

18

14

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up on who? Dimwit!
Thanks for demonstrating my point.
Good thing that physicality provides you with a strong back for your labors.
And you called me mentally hobbled! Lol! You just proved your ignorance with your last statement. That's just it, how you say it Dimwit! My physicality ensures complete dominance over you & you have the mentality of a lab rat , so are you about to inherit the earth, because your irreverent existence is meek!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876779
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

16

16

16

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And you called me mentally hobbled! Lol! You just proved your ignorance with your last statement. That's just it, how you say it Dimwit! My physicality ensures complete dominance over you & you have the mentality of a lab rat , so are you about to inherit the earth, because your irreverent existence is meek!
A black racist is no better or worse than a white racist.

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876780
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

15

15

15

Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night judging your posts!!
A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!

I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.

I will also be juding your posts all day.

I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets (Aphelion, No Surprize and Forum are with me now) so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!

I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)

Most sincerely, Waxman!!

And boys, phone numbers please!!

Call me!
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876781
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

11

flack wrote:
<quoted text> A black racist is no better or worse than a white racist.
Almost, but no cigar Flack,"a black realist." Why lie & sugar coat the truth? It is what it is! That would be like lying to the fact that white folks were dominate over the black race for hundreds of years on this continent & a few others. I'm far from a racist. My families multi cultural background speaks to you finger pointers. My Puerto Rican girlfriend, 2 white sister in laws, countless biracial cousins , & half Dominican & half Puerto Rican nephews says otherwise! The truth is the truth, & to lie about it is to hide from it. No matter how much you hide, the truth is still there Flack!
Hello

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876782
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night judging your posts!!
A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets (Aphelion, No Surprize and Forum are with me now) so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Waxman!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
Hello to you too! I have many de-vices.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876783
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

13

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Almost, but no cigar Flack,"a black realist." Why lie & sugar coat the truth? It is what it is! That would be like lying to the fact that white folks were dominate over the black race for hundreds of years on this continent & a few others. I'm far from a racist. My families multi cultural background speaks to you finger pointers. My Puerto Rican girlfriend, 2 white sister in laws, countless biracial cousins , & half Dominican & half Puerto Rican nephews says otherwise! The truth is the truth, & to lie about it is to hide from it. No matter how much you hide, the truth is still there Flack!
What a load! The fact that you felt compelled to list your family tree says enough. Nothing else needs said.

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876784
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you too! I have many de-vices.
As do I!!! I run scripts, they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Republican friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I spend the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I have full control of the thread!!!
I like to think it's mine!!!! I would be more than happy if you would like to team up!! Leave your phone number in my personal topix message box. I will call you and we can toss around some strategies for winning my Judgit Tournament!! Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

(You are a man, I hope!)

With Fondest regards, Nostrilis Waxman!!!
Hello

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876785
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
As do I!!! I run scripts, they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Republican friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I spend the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I have full control of the thread!!!
I like to think it's mine!!!! I would be more than happy if you would like to team up!! Leave your phone number in my personal topix message box. I will call you and we can toss around some strategies for winning my Judgit Tournament!! Looking forward to hearing from you!!!
(You are a man, I hope!)
With Fondest regards, Nostrilis Waxman!!!
That sounds like a good plan! Of course I'm a man you big silly!
I have to ask though... you're not one of those johnny come lately half breed wannabe injins are you?
Cause I used to call one of them everyday and he turned out to be a girl with a really deep voice. I don't want to go down that road again, that's for sure!

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876786
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a good plan! Of course I'm a man you big silly!
I have to ask though... you're not one of those johnny come lately half breed wannabe injins are you?
Cause I used to call one of them everyday and he turned out to be a girl with a really deep voice. I don't want to go down that road again, that's for sure!
No way Jose!! No half breed johnny come lately here my friend! I am a direct descendant of our founding fathers with from across the pond!!! Teabagger too!! I also go for slightly "chubby" fellows!! Are you a tad overweight!(fingers crossed!!!!!!!)

In high anticipation, NWaxman!!!

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876787
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a good plan! Of course I'm a man you big silly!
I have to ask though... you're not one of those johnny come lately half breed wannabe injins are you?
Cause I used to call one of them everyday and he turned out to be a girl with a really deep voice. I don't want to go down that road again, that's for sure!
One minor detail. You do know I am confined to a psychiatric hospital in Connecticut? It is not a problem though, as I get a pass a few times a month if I behave myself. I usually go out for a movie, some pizza and a big gulp when I'm permitted! Minus a chaperon too! No depends either as I wear them strictly when I'm on topix doing my judit marathon!!! But I will be medicated.

Leave me your number!!!!!!!

Warmest hugs, Nostrilis Waxman!!!!!!!!!!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876788
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just an objection to trivializing real rape.
There is a difference.
Fascinating!!I'm 'assuming' you have some expertise in this area. Please, explain the difference between 'rape' and 'real rape'. You know, from the raped person's perspective...
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876789
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What a load! The fact that you felt compelled to list your family tree says enough. Nothing else needs said.
A Flack, if your opinion of me mattered I wouldn't be who I am! Truth be told we (the adults) have these conversations all the time. The power & influence the white race had over society as a whole in this country. If you won't lite about that, why lie about the physical dominance the black race has over society as a whole? All you topix faithfuls love to turn statistics into facts, well the statistics are out there Flack. I don't gotta name names. In all athletic events that black folks play a part in, we dominate & are known to be the best in. To deny the facts is to lie to ones self. You wouldn't be calling yourself a liar now would you Flack? And don't bring up Rocky Marciano & his 43-0 record. The man fought his cousin like 15 times! Besides you would even say Ali or some black guy was the greatest unless you're lying to yourself again Flack!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876790
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> A Flack, if your opinion of me mattered I wouldn't be who I am! Truth be told we (the adults) have these conversations all the time. The power & influence the white race had over society as a whole in this country. If you won't lite about that, why lie about the physical dominance the black race has over society as a whole? All you topix faithfuls love to turn statistics into facts, well the statistics are out there Flack. I don't gotta name names. In all athletic events that black folks play a part in, we dominate & are known to be the best in. To deny the facts is to lie to ones self. You wouldn't be calling yourself a liar now would you Flack? And don't bring up Rocky Marciano & his 43-0 record. The man fought his cousin like 15 times! Besides you would even say Ali or some black guy was the greatest unless you're lying to yourself again Flack!
That's an awful lot of effort to describe why you don't care about his opinion...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,421 - 808,440 of1,033,326
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••