Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,420)

Showing posts 808,381 - 808,400 of1,033,395
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Houston-Area Tea Party Leader Had Ties to Fascist Party

As recently as 2003, the president of the Greater Fort Bend County Tea Party had a very different title: director of propaganda for the American Fascist Party.

http://www.texastribune.org/2013/03/18/housto...

what's the big deal? i thought they were one and the same.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell ya, that 1% cut is killing me. I may have to fix that pothole in front of my house myself.
Now that the sequester has had its less than Draconian effects, lets move on to some real spending cuts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

President Obama is still so fixated on fundraising and divisive campaign tactics that major tragedies and world crises get ignored.

At 10:40 a.m. Tuesday, the @BarackObama Twitter feed posted a tweet that said “Snack time” along with a photo of two small children picking up apples from a bowl in the Oval Office.

First Lady Michelle Obama, who has been on a national media tour to discuss childhood obesity, is shown sitting with the toddlers in the photo, holding her own apple. The infamous White House branded M&M boxes are, of course, nowhere to be found.

The president is seen chatting in the background.

The feed is managed by Organizing for Action, which took over high-dollar fundraising after Obama for America won its final election. It’s run by Mr. Obama’s former campaign guru Jim Messina.

An hour earlier,@BarackObama posted an attack on a supposed congressional Republican effort to cut education spending. It asked people to retweet if they agreed with the point, but gave no explanation for what “severe cuts” were up for debate.

While the president is tweeting about apples and political fights, the families of seven Marines tragically killed Monday in a training exercise are mourning their loss.

The Syrian government accused rebels of using chemical weapons in an attack Tuesday.

The House of Representatives has started debating its annual budget, while Mr. Obama’s budget is now seven weeks past the statutory deadline.

Pope Francis I rode into St. Peters Square for his installation Mass. Vice President Joseph R. Biden was in attendance.

Iraq is going through a wave of violence, with 53 dead at last report.

The @WhiteHouse Twitter account has not been updated at all since Monday evening, nor has Press Secretary Jay Carney’s account.

Mr. Obama needs to stop running political campaigns and start acting like the commander in chief and leader of the free world. And let kids visiting the Oval Office eat the M&Ms.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

NO LIBERALS ARE PIGGYBACKING EVERYONE ELSE WHILE THEY SABOTAGE THEMSELVES WITH THEIR FAILED IDEOLOGIES THEY DON'T ACTUALLY WANNA LIVE IN -SMOKED OUT IN WISHING HOPING AND PRAYING FOR THINGS THAT DON'T WORK IN REALITY
INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS-UGH SOUNDS LIKE MEXICO
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Wish George W. Bush a Happy Iraq War Day: Here is His Private Email Address

gwb@ogwb.org.

http://gawker.com/5991411/wish-george-w-bush-...

so i did.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a democrat? Who knew?
who G.W. Bush who claimed to be a Republican.
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So did you bail the old sot out??
Put her in rehab or just buy her another bottle??
<quoted text>
None of the above; lily gets all her booze with her Obammy liquorstamps, courtesy of the taxpayers.
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good evening topix friends!! I'm quite tired right now as I've been here all day judging posts and talking for hours back and forth with myself and all my sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I was in a quite the frenzy with the judgit competition today so please, take ovr judging the posts without me. Don't worry, I will most assuredly catch up shortly!!
After I get a clean pair of depends (industrial strength) on(these are pretty shot), eat some cheese, take my med's and have a quick chat with my psychoanalyst I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nobody knows the coloreds I seen..
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! I will be on board all night tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts till the wee hours.
I plan to be here for the entire night, so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Join me!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating
to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
PS!!! If anyone is interested I will be selling Tupperware from my hospital ward, floor 6, for the entire week coming up!! I am the top Tupperware seller here in my embarrassing hidden location. Here I am doing what I do best, when I'm not here on Topix, judging all your posts that is!!
Call me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Leave me your phone number!!!
And I'm off!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I gotta go burn another one girls, BRB...
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a confession?
It should be, with all the drinking you've been doing.
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
oh well, they're crying now. they thought it was funny to abuse this drunk girl and take photos and boast about what they did. what if she was your daughter?
Next time, keep your clothes on during Happy Hour.
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Has anyone seen my "Homer 2016" around? She made one of her witty appearances today and disappeared!!! I'm getting concerned!! If anyone see's her, please, leave your number in my personal topix mailbox and let me know. I am going to circulate the avatar he always used when we first joined topix (back in the day!!!) together so there's no confusion.
If you see her, please, my friends, give me a shout-out!!!!!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CHmmyRhogCA/TMXulsr...
With much concern, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Sayyyyyyyy.. this is way cooollll... I think it's cooooool that there's some Americoons...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

K. Um, watyou clowns sayin'...?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Ben Carson: "If someone wanted to ruin the United States, they would create division among the people, encourage a culture of ridicule for basic morality and the principles that made and sustained the country, undermine the financial stability of the nation, and weaken and destroy the military. It appears coincidentally that those are the very things that are happening right now."

...liberals reacted by calling Dr. Carson a "republican token".

In other words, persons of color who think for themselves are "tokens".

All other persons of color who aren't required to think for themselves are liberals.

I see.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

i AM SOOOOO STONED.....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

How ironic, you want Mickey and there you are with Goofy.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

C'mon, carol... jus' say it... g'head....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,381 - 808,400 of1,033,395
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,083
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Patriot AKA Bozo 42,964
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Chicagobunny 47,035
Abby 4-17 14 min Mister Tonka 34
Amy 4-18 16 min PEllen 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 16 min Hatti_Hollerand 226
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min PEllen 96,077
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search