Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,416)

Showing posts 808,301 - 808,320 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
y foodstamps tambien!
lily loves her government handouts
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dementia for sure
lily explains her vote for Obama
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Must be hard to sell your moonshine then, do you put into Jack Daniels bottles?
lily readies her grocery bill
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hardening of the arteries
lily explains the senior citizen vote for Obama
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

you missed one ... LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily explains the senior citizen vote for Obama
or it could be the declining ratings at FOX.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you prove just how GD f*king stupid you are.
The first mark up was in 2009 & covered ten years..
The second report was done a couple of years later and covered a different ten years.
The earlier years with little expense were dropped & two years at the end were added at much higher costs were added.
I realize that you right whiners are too GD dumb to get it.
In both cases, the Bill was paid for & actually reduced the deficit.
RealDave even the Liberal Media starting to realize Obamacare a Monster!!
The President Barack Obama’s signature legislation could increase health insurance premiums by over 200 percent and render insurance coverage unaffordable for millions of Americans!!
Which is even more alarming….Six in 10 physicians said it is likely many of their colleagues will retire earlier than planned in the next 1 to 3 years!! Their Dissatisfaction was attributed toward less time with patients, long hours, and dealing with Medicare, Medicaid, and government regulations!! Obamacare is a Deficit Buster!!
ruggug

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ……
Dramatic Irony is Hard isnt?
BEEP BEEP NUKIE

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

HaHaaa ... Am I? Yeah, Crazy As A Fox, nukie-no-face.

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Nuculur option wrote:
You're crazy.
<quoted text>
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Democrat controlled CBS propaganda machine shows how disrespectful they are to veterans and the dead because of LBJ & the Democrats Vietnam War:

Fox News' co-host of "The Five" Bob Beckel has called on CBS to apologize for an episode of "The Amazing Race” set in Hanoi, Vietnam.

In the episode, contestants go to a B-52 Memorial, which is the wreckage of an American bomber plane shot down during the Vietnam War, to find the next clue in their televised round-the-world journey.

"Do you realize, CBS, there were four Americans that went down with that plane?" Beckel said on "The Five" Thursday. "Two of them died."

Beckel said despite calls to CBS head honcho Les Moonves and "Amazing Race" producer Jerry Bruckheimer, nobody would comment on the controversy.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/03/...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
or it could be the declining ratings at FOX.
Or it could be the mentally-impaired Obama worshippers, such as you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone know whatever happened to Dan "The Liar" Rather?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Two Democrat Teens killed a baby yesterday because the Democrats didn't get money from the babies mother. They caught the teens so there will be two less crack smoking Obama voters.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh God, yawkie, he's registered all my names in his name... I mean her name... I don't know what I mean! Hubby says all the carol's are gone!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

I don't know what to do? Did you like jiminy or Sapphire? It's a nightmare! Oh god he probably registered those too!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

There's been a black SUV parked on the street all day and I KNOW he did this! You don't suppose he's really out to get me do you?
BEEP BEEP NUKIE

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Calm down, carol, I've got it handled. I contacted the FBI and the NYPD and they're working on it. They connected me with the Internet Chat Room Division and a nice man by the name of O'Toole told be there was nothing to worry about, he'd deal with it. We've got her on the ropes now, honey. I HATE to lose!
BEEP BEEP NUKIE

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Remember, Once you've elimintaed the pooplic.$r4oo.. oh, God! I can't,lofbv feell... the right.... side...f9iuf094 of.. my...,, ffffffffffface...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Senate Republicans Willfully and Knowingly Lie to Their Constituents

Last night, having noted the list of Republicans in the Senate who voted to fund Obamacare in yesterday’s Morning Briefing, I went through a series of emails from readers.

Readers from Texas, Kentucky, Utah, South Dakota, and Georgia all had the same story. They’d called the offices of Senators Chambliss, Cornyn, Hatch, Thune, McConnell, and Isakson to object to those senators funding Obamacare. They were all told by these Senate offices that these Senators had voted to defund Obamacare or, in the case of Senator Cornyn’s office, that there had been no vote on defunding Obamacare.

These Senators and their staffs are lying. They voted to fund Obamacare. More troubling, they know they did it.

Yesterday, on the floor of the Senate, Mitch McConnell again said,“Obamacare is a colossal mistake for our country.... We need to start all over. This bill needs to be repealed and it needs to be replaced.... And anyone who thinks we’ve given up this fight is dead wrong.”

It’s similar to what he said at CPAC. I am sure he will keep on saying it.

But, Senator McConnell and a sizable portion of the Republican Conference voted to fund Obamacare and now they are lying about doing so.

Here’s how they are doing it.

The continuing resolution they voted for funds Obamacare.

Senator Ted Cruz offered an amendment to defund Obamacare. All of the Republicans in the Senate voted for that amendment, but that amendment failed.

So that gets us back to the continuing resolution, which funds Obamacare. Senator McConnell voted for it. By voting for the continuing resolution he was voting to fund Obamacare. Same with these others. In fact, a majority of the Republican Senate Conference voted against the continuing resolution in part because it funds Obamacare. But the following Senators voted to pass the continuing resolution even though it still funds Obamacare....

....If any one of those senators tells you they did not vote to fund Obamacare or, in fact, voted against funding Obamacare, they are being mendacious. They may have voted for Ted Cruz’s amendment, but after it failed, they still knowingly and willingly voted to fund Obamacare. And now they are lying to their constituents who call them out on it.

Many of these same Senators are also supporting separate legislation to foist a massive tax increase on the American people.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/22/senate-rep...

for someone who now works at FOX, he sure is veering off the Ailes script.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The National Rifle Association came under fire late Thursday from members of a gun-control advocacy group in Newtown, Conn., after reports surfaced of Newtown residents receiving robocalls and pro-gun postcards from the NRA.

The advocacy group, the Newtown Action Alliance, posted a Facebook message Thursday about the calls, prompting responses from people who said they'd received communications from the NRA and were upset by them.

"I received one of these [robocalls]. I was insulted and offended," wrote a Newtown resident named Chris Wenis. Another woman, Lisa Abrams, wrote that she had "received a call and a postcard asking me to call my congressmen and tell them 'NO ASSUALT WEAPONS BAN'[sic]... I was not happy and needless to say did just the opposite!"

Tom Maurath, a 40-year resident of Newtown, said he was having dinner with his family on Tuesday when the phone rang at 6:37 p.m. "Our caller ID announces who is calling, and when I heard 'National Rifle Association,' I jumped to answer the phone so my 6-year-old son wouldn't get there first," he told The Huffington Post in an interview. "Our son loves to answer the phone because it might be Grandma."

Maurath said he listened to a prerecorded message about Connecticut state gun legislation for about 30 seconds -- a call that he was stunned to realize took no account of who might pick up the phone.

"The idea that this message could have been delivered to a sibling of one of the families who lost children at [Sandy Hook Elementary School] is just appalling," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/22/nra-...

so the NRA has now entered the low-life-scum phase.

smacks of desperation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,301 - 808,320 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 1 hr joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 2 hr needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 3 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••