Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
808,261 - 808,280 of 1,101,433 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
BEEP BEEP NUKIE

Tonawanda, NY

#878453 Mar 22, 2013
HaHaaa ... Am I? Yeah, Crazy As A Fox, nukie-no-face.

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Nuculur option wrote:
You're crazy.
<quoted text>
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#878454 Mar 22, 2013
Democrat controlled CBS propaganda machine shows how disrespectful they are to veterans and the dead because of LBJ & the Democrats Vietnam War:

Fox News' co-host of "The Five" Bob Beckel has called on CBS to apologize for an episode of "The Amazing Race” set in Hanoi, Vietnam.

In the episode, contestants go to a B-52 Memorial, which is the wreckage of an American bomber plane shot down during the Vietnam War, to find the next clue in their televised round-the-world journey.

"Do you realize, CBS, there were four Americans that went down with that plane?" Beckel said on "The Five" Thursday. "Two of them died."

Beckel said despite calls to CBS head honcho Les Moonves and "Amazing Race" producer Jerry Bruckheimer, nobody would comment on the controversy.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/03/...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#878455 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
or it could be the declining ratings at FOX.
Or it could be the mentally-impaired Obama worshippers, such as you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#878456 Mar 22, 2013
Does anyone know whatever happened to Dan "The Liar" Rather?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#878457 Mar 22, 2013
Two Democrat Teens killed a baby yesterday because the Democrats didn't get money from the babies mother. They caught the teens so there will be two less crack smoking Obama voters.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878458 Mar 22, 2013
Oh God, yawkie, he's registered all my names in his name... I mean her name... I don't know what I mean! Hubby says all the carol's are gone!
carol

Orlando, FL

#878459 Mar 22, 2013
I don't know what to do? Did you like jiminy or Sapphire? It's a nightmare! Oh god he probably registered those too!
carol

Orlando, FL

#878460 Mar 22, 2013
There's been a black SUV parked on the street all day and I KNOW he did this! You don't suppose he's really out to get me do you?
BEEP BEEP NUKIE

Salt Lake City, UT

#878461 Mar 22, 2013
Calm down, carol, I've got it handled. I contacted the FBI and the NYPD and they're working on it. They connected me with the Internet Chat Room Division and a nice man by the name of O'Toole told be there was nothing to worry about, he'd deal with it. We've got her on the ropes now, honey. I HATE to lose!
BEEP BEEP NUKIE

Salt Lake City, UT

#878462 Mar 22, 2013
Remember, Once you've elimintaed the pooplic.$r4oo.. oh, God! I can't,lofbv feell... the right.... side...f9iuf094 of.. my...,, ffffffffffface...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878463 Mar 22, 2013
Senate Republicans Willfully and Knowingly Lie to Their Constituents

Last night, having noted the list of Republicans in the Senate who voted to fund Obamacare in yesterday’s Morning Briefing, I went through a series of emails from readers.

Readers from Texas, Kentucky, Utah, South Dakota, and Georgia all had the same story. They’d called the offices of Senators Chambliss, Cornyn, Hatch, Thune, McConnell, and Isakson to object to those senators funding Obamacare. They were all told by these Senate offices that these Senators had voted to defund Obamacare or, in the case of Senator Cornyn’s office, that there had been no vote on defunding Obamacare.

These Senators and their staffs are lying. They voted to fund Obamacare. More troubling, they know they did it.

Yesterday, on the floor of the Senate, Mitch McConnell again said,“Obamacare is a colossal mistake for our country.... We need to start all over. This bill needs to be repealed and it needs to be replaced.... And anyone who thinks we’ve given up this fight is dead wrong.”

It’s similar to what he said at CPAC. I am sure he will keep on saying it.

But, Senator McConnell and a sizable portion of the Republican Conference voted to fund Obamacare and now they are lying about doing so.

Here’s how they are doing it.

The continuing resolution they voted for funds Obamacare.

Senator Ted Cruz offered an amendment to defund Obamacare. All of the Republicans in the Senate voted for that amendment, but that amendment failed.

So that gets us back to the continuing resolution, which funds Obamacare. Senator McConnell voted for it. By voting for the continuing resolution he was voting to fund Obamacare. Same with these others. In fact, a majority of the Republican Senate Conference voted against the continuing resolution in part because it funds Obamacare. But the following Senators voted to pass the continuing resolution even though it still funds Obamacare....

....If any one of those senators tells you they did not vote to fund Obamacare or, in fact, voted against funding Obamacare, they are being mendacious. They may have voted for Ted Cruz’s amendment, but after it failed, they still knowingly and willingly voted to fund Obamacare. And now they are lying to their constituents who call them out on it.

Many of these same Senators are also supporting separate legislation to foist a massive tax increase on the American people.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/22/senate-rep...

for someone who now works at FOX, he sure is veering off the Ailes script.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878464 Mar 22, 2013
The National Rifle Association came under fire late Thursday from members of a gun-control advocacy group in Newtown, Conn., after reports surfaced of Newtown residents receiving robocalls and pro-gun postcards from the NRA.

The advocacy group, the Newtown Action Alliance, posted a Facebook message Thursday about the calls, prompting responses from people who said they'd received communications from the NRA and were upset by them.

"I received one of these [robocalls]. I was insulted and offended," wrote a Newtown resident named Chris Wenis. Another woman, Lisa Abrams, wrote that she had "received a call and a postcard asking me to call my congressmen and tell them 'NO ASSUALT WEAPONS BAN'[sic]... I was not happy and needless to say did just the opposite!"

Tom Maurath, a 40-year resident of Newtown, said he was having dinner with his family on Tuesday when the phone rang at 6:37 p.m. "Our caller ID announces who is calling, and when I heard 'National Rifle Association,' I jumped to answer the phone so my 6-year-old son wouldn't get there first," he told The Huffington Post in an interview. "Our son loves to answer the phone because it might be Grandma."

Maurath said he listened to a prerecorded message about Connecticut state gun legislation for about 30 seconds -- a call that he was stunned to realize took no account of who might pick up the phone.

"The idea that this message could have been delivered to a sibling of one of the families who lost children at [Sandy Hook Elementary School] is just appalling," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/22/nra-...

so the NRA has now entered the low-life-scum phase.

smacks of desperation.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#878465 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, or auto insurnace or paying into Social Security or property taxes, school taxes(wtf, I don't even have kids!), come on Eed let's start a revolution! Who's with us?
Chant with me Eed:
Defund Medicare now!
Defund Medicare now!
Defund Medicare now!
"homo"
Can you post anything that makes sense? Doubtful. For your information;
- Auto Insurance - I have it. Had it since I started driving.
- Property taxes - I have been paying for more than 50 years
- School taxes - I have been paying for more than 50 years, Both daughters attended and graduated from private schools, 4 grand daughters attend private schools. Got to admit one daughter did attend and graduate from a state college
- Why in thefuck would I want to defund medicare, I take advantage of it. Piss you, off good? I paid for medicare and still pay into the fund.
"homo" I would love to start a revolution where those with their hands out like you started paying their own way, you know like getting a job and dumping your EBT card. For you that would be tough, you are a professional taker.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#878466 Mar 22, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
PETA, the reason you're still alive, and not some bodies rug
.....some bodies rug ??????

That's something an Urban 12th Grader would try - or a Suburban 3rd Grader would try.

PETA: Progressive Entertainers Taking Advantage - and you've been taken:}

And you are somebody's rug every night of the week.
Go back and lay like a rug.

Lapeer, MI

#878467 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, be careful taking his advice, you've got enough problems or at least follow these instructions -
"there is no one reason that you get spider veins. the trait is passed down through your genes and is usually more common in people with light skin or who are overweight. BUT when you cross your legs you are putting more pressure on your capillaries which can be a contributing factor as to why you get spider veins. so just to be on the safe side, switch off which leg is crossed on top and give 'em a break for a few minutes each hour."
Homer 2016, helping any way he can.
When Homer crosses his legs, he gets a headache from having his cheeks stretched.

Lapeer, MI

#878468 Mar 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Global Warming will reduce the wheat crop & cause future depression.
https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/01...
What about the depression you cause those around you?

Lapeer, MI

#878469 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jack Daniels? That's for city people. George Dickel is the only whiskey.
lily will take any Dickel anytime, by George!.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#878470 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just say nothing is a brilliant idea - if you want to get creamed by the liberals.
They pose questions about abortion directly and purposefully in every single presidential debate.
So what do you suppose would happen if every republican candidate just stood their mute?
They'd get creamed, that's what.
Taking a stand is not that farfetched and doesn't require the need to elaborte. It's always the elaborating part that gets them into trouble.
That's because when you elaborate, you tell the truth. Your authoritarian demands are not popular.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#878471 Mar 22, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
North Dakota voted in the first personhood bill, thereby making abortion illegal and giving legal rights to an embryo. That would also outlaw birth control and in Viitro fertilization. It will go on the ballot in 2014,
Abortion will not be allowed even in cases of rape and incest.
I hope all women leave that state and then the men can go eff themselves
"silly"
I am not a judicial expert like you. The bills passed by those in North Dakota piss you off? They should. I am anti abortion/murder but I can understand in the case of rape, incest or if the mothers health is in danger. That being said the lawmakers have the right to pass legislation they agree with. Will The Supreme Court declare the laws unconstitutional? Going to be interesting?
Peace
PS: You come off as an intelligent if misguided individual, when are you going to learn to spell? By eff themselves, do you mean fuckthemselves?

Lapeer, MI

#878472 Mar 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe just a gluten allergy? Celiac disease? Silliacs? Daily Caller has a room temperature IQ cutoff point?
From your experience, that would be a Glutton Allergy.

The more you swallow, the more it hurts.

But you're a Glutton for punishment.

You're Progressive-ly Stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 min not a ghost 7,754
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Toj 97,954
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,497
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min texas pete 4,685
Abby 9-2 27 min edogxxx 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min scirocco 177,526
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min voice of peace 68,398
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE