Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#878488 Mar 22, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Two Democrat Teens killed a baby yesterday because the Democrats didn't get money from the babies mother. They caught the teens so there will be two less crack smoking Obama voters.
Heard that story tonight and it reminded me of how low Progressive attitudes have gotten. "Gimme da monee. If'n ya don't, I'll stop White House Tours and my homies in da street will kill yo' babies".

Both are happening. What's more to come?

Lapeer, MI

#878489 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
There's been a black SUV parked on the street all day and I KNOW he did this! You don't suppose he's really out to get me do you?
Anyone could grab your ankles and walk you like a Hoover. You suck that good.

Lapeer, MI

#878490 Mar 22, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Al put 'thee' in lieu of 'me'.
He's talking about a PERSONAL philosophy,
dood.
Think about it, when you find the time.
")
1.) Who in the Hell is "Al"?

2.) If "Al" is talking about a "Personal Philosophy" then what in the hell is he doing speaking about "Each is a piece of the continent, A part of the main."???

Stop blowing your nose. You're losing yourself inside folded Kleenex, babe.

Lapeer, MI

#878491 Mar 22, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Democrat controlled CBS propaganda machine shows how disrespectful they are to veterans and the dead because of LBJ & the Democrats Vietnam War:
Fox News' co-host of "The Five" Bob Beckel has called on CBS to apologize for an episode of "The Amazing Race” set in Hanoi, Vietnam.
In the episode, contestants go to a B-52 Memorial, which is the wreckage of an American bomber plane shot down during the Vietnam War, to find the next clue in their televised round-the-world journey.
"Do you realize, CBS, there were four Americans that went down with that plane?" Beckel said on "The Five" Thursday. "Two of them died."
Beckel said despite calls to CBS head honcho Les Moonves and "Amazing Race" producer Jerry Bruckheimer, nobody would comment on the controversy.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/03/...
CBS has become the Poster Child for what American Liberal Media has become. Lying doesn't seem to get them in trouble with their peers because their peers are lying, too. Only better.

The Boy Messiah should get CBS into the White House after hours and train them better.

Lapeer, MI

#878492 Mar 22, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Does anyone know whatever happened to Dan "The Liar" Rather?
I think he's now posing in a Liberal Media Wax Museum for Minimum Wage.

The long hours of holding a pose on his knees with mouth open is really hurting his joints but, when he finally kicks off, they'll just spray him with hot wax and leave him there.
Nuculur SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#878493 Mar 22, 2013
Nukie No Brainz wrote:
As to your posts: Hypocrical Fool:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Like this one that you wrote.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Since it's apparent you've already read post #877115 ... Otherwise why "the lift" on the phrase ... Jimmy Son of CT ... Which you tweaked into **Son of Waxturds. Obvious lift.
Therefore, you should have been able to comprehend and answer your own foolish question since I stated the reason in post 877115:
"Unless the sock is claimed by the known, established poster or is identifiable. Like mine.
I'm using my screen names as titles to the content of my posts!:)"
Too difficult a concept for you to grasp,
nukie-no-brain. Me thinks so.
I've tried civility with you. Sadly, only harsh abusive words work. So, I'll abuse you, masochistic fool ...!! You like It!
**While you and Nut Surprized continue to salivater over Waxturd, Jimmy ... If you don't know who the original poster of those socks are, it's an exrcise in futility.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#878497 Mar 22, 2013
Sheriff Joe Arpaio May Investigate Claims By Obama's Purported Cousin; Kansas Birth Announcements

&fe ature=em-uploademail

Cover-up Over Obama’s Eligibility – Will CNN be Charged with RICO?

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/cover...
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878498 Mar 22, 2013
OOOOk-lahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain,
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet, When the wind comes right behind the rain OOO
OOOOk-lahoma, Ev'ry night my honey lamb and I, Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk makin' lazy circles in the sky.

Hiiiiiii, everybody! I just saw this place and wondered what could be so interesting? So what's so interesting? A million posts! Isn't that some kind of record?
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878499 Mar 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Heated Bidets? Gee, now we know why you have that red oval caressing your face after each Thanksgiving Dinner.
Oh you crazy kids! All bidets are heated aren't they? Maybe not Russian ones or something but, speaking for myself, a jet of cold water up the ass is a little TOOT refreshing for ME-EE!
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878500 Mar 22, 2013
So, where is everybody? Did someone die? How did you get so many posts if no one's here?
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878501 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio May Investigate Claims By Obama's Purported Cousin; Kansas Birth Announcements
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =w1mqZk4JHEYXX&feature=em- uploademail
Cover-up Over Obama’s Eligibility – Will CNN be Charged with RICO?
http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/cover...
Frankly, sweetie, I'm just like Sheriff Joe and can't RE-SIST a man in a pink jumpsuit!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878502 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just say nothing is a brilliant idea - if you want to get creamed by the liberals.
They pose questions about abortion directly and purposefully in every single presidential debate.
So what do you suppose would happen if every republican candidate just stood their mute?
They'd get creamed, that's what.
Taking a stand is not that farfetched and doesn't require the need to elaborte. It's always the elaborating part that gets them into trouble.
Republicans should state that they believe in the supremacy of the individual over the dominance of the state...and let you Bible thumpers make whatever you choose of that. Frankly, you wouldn't understand, because you like big government when it suits your needs.

Your church people didn't vote for Romney, so why should we care about you?
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878503 Mar 22, 2013
It's 11 o'clock eastern, surely to GOD you're all not asleep yet?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878504 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just say nothing is a brilliant idea - if you want to get creamed by the liberals.
They pose questions about abortion directly and purposefully in every single presidential debate.
So what do you suppose would happen if every republican candidate just stood their mute?
They'd get creamed, that's what.
Taking a stand is not that farfetched and doesn't require the need to elaborte. It's always the elaborating part that gets them into trouble.
P.S. Your mindless anti-abortion stand is a loser.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878505 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh, you must have moved to California, don't try and pull that crap on a PA State Trooper. Come on Eed, jump in!
Galt understands that you leftwingers like a police state and put your full trust in the cops.

Suckers.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#878507 Mar 22, 2013
The mans a PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, sweetie, I'm just like Sheriff Joe and can't RE-SIST a man in a pink jumpsuit!
I'm NOT your "sweetie"
pUnk ...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878508 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> ABCC agents do it all the time here in Virginia. They also check the price tags on the bottles and look for bootleg liquor.
Just politely decline to show identification.

Surrender a few rights and you lose them all.
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878509 Mar 22, 2013
"Creamed by the liberals," huh? Now we're talking! MY personal favorite!
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878510 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt understands that you leftwingers like a police state and put your full trust in the cops.
Suckers.
I get the "suckers" part, but what are you people talking about otherwise? Is this a coded thread?
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878511 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT your "sweetie"
pUnk ...
Oh... of course you're not, dear, I didn't mean to be flip I'm just happy it's the weekend and we can PL-A-AYYY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Professor Emeritu... 47,032
Amy 10-1 5 min Mister Tonka 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min HughBe 69,535
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 178,608
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Toj 98,364
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 29 min reality is a crutch 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 51 min Always Smile 4,050

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]