Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878421 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yep!
Sold in stores?
It Aint Over Til I Say So

Tonawanda, NY

#878422 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
I find it completely amazing that a small island country has the possibility to bring down the world economy over the amount of money the US spends in four days!!!

FAKE new yawk:
You do?It's not that hard to understand really. Cyprus only has the two industry's: the military bases and their hoard of keen-eyed military personnel ever watchful for a bargain or opportunity, and the international money laundering scheme, unconnected to the military in any way, of course. That's it, end of story. Because the money-laundering scheme operated through the handful of banks established for that purpose, containing 4 or 5 times the GDP of the entire "nation," it was severely affected when those few banks decided they'd better at least pretend to be actual banks and lent a LOT of their fraudulent depositors' money on bullshit, as criminals everywhere are wont to do, see: horse-racing or gambling or blonde whores.

Well, the horses lost, the gambling went south, and the leggy blondes went back to the smelly sheiks and oil barons they'd started out with. So where'd that leave the little tax-haven? In the shitter, that's where. The whole country is nothing but a sham corporation set up to launder money. It's somewhat disingenuous of you to feign surprise when the cops raid the place.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#878423 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman has the right to kill the life they themselves created.
You're defending that?
Three words - birth control pills.
Birth control pills, diaphragm, condoms, abortion... All a womans right ! Who do y'all think y'all are to tell a woman what she can & can't do with her body? It is she who has to suffer the consequences or wrath of their God. There's an old saying"sweep around your own front door before you try & sweep around mines." You should try it!

Tonawanda, NY

#878424 Mar 22, 2013
Gotta love the mime on the No, No, No ...
Which "I" wrote to Not Surprized.
And YOU fell for this piece of trash as something I would write. A position "I" would hold.
"No, no, no, "appeasing our enemies" worked ..."
And nobody is my "sweetie".

It Aint Over Til I Say So ...

I hate stupid. It insults my integrity.
And then it makes me mad.
And I like "pissed off".

YOU don't want to make me mad now, do you? ;

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Appeasing our Enemies just didn’t work!! Son Peace through Strength…Return the Prize/Cash!!

FAKE new yawk wrote:
No, no, no, "appeasing our enemies" worked just fine, dear, remeber how American deaths fell off dramatically when we started paying the Sunnis not to shoot at us? It's inventing them all the time that doesn't work, sweetie.

Tonawanda, NY

#878425 Mar 22, 2013
PS Pretty soon ol flat-top with come in posting:

"The guinea blah, blah, blah, reposting her thug shyte"

No, this Guidette is reposting her White Trash thug shyte.

And I haven't even addressed the issue with the fake carol posts, yet.

Tonawanda, NY

#878426 Mar 22, 2013
And the 2 posts written by FAKE new yawk under the Jane Says, New York, NY ISP were pulled.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#878427 Mar 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave the facts just don’t support your Argument… maybe you can convince me there are saving just show me those Specific Saving not projected saving! We know Obamacare was projected to Cost 900 billion and we now know by CBO latest estimates Obamacare to cost 2 trillion!! We know back in 1965 Medicare was projected to cost 12 billion today well over 110 billion and we still don’t know what the Total Cost of Obamacare because it has not been Fully Implemented!!
Once again you prove just how GD f*king stupid you are.

The first mark up was in 2009 & covered ten years..

The second report was done a couple of years later and covered a different ten years.

The earlier years with little expense were dropped & two years at the end were added at much higher costs were added.

I realize that you right whiners are too GD dumb to get it.

In both cases, the Bill was paid for & actually reduced the deficit.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#878428 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, be careful taking his advice, you've got enough problems or at least follow these instructions -
"there is no one reason that you get spider veins. the trait is passed down through your genes and is usually more common in people with light skin or who are overweight. BUT when you cross your legs you are putting more pressure on your capillaries which can be a contributing factor as to why you get spider veins. so just to be on the safe side, switch off which leg is crossed on top and give 'em a break for a few minutes each hour."
Homer 2016, helping any way he can.
Out for your daily stroll Homer?

Next rock you decide to eyeball...let us know what variation it is, ya just might want to make sure it's not Galt or Peppy pretending to be a fossil.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#878429 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, be careful taking his advice, you've got enough problems or at least follow these instructions -
"there is no one reason that you get spider veins. the trait is passed down through your genes and is usually more common in people with light skin or who are overweight. BUT when you cross your legs you are putting more pressure on your capillaries which can be a contributing factor as to why you get spider veins. so just to be on the safe side, switch off which leg is crossed on top and give 'em a break for a few minutes each hour."
Homer 2016, helping any way he can.
and if it's Duh A Vey pwetedning-carry on lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#878430 Mar 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Birth control pills, diaphragm, condoms, abortion... All a womans right ! Who do y'all think y'all are to tell a woman what she can & can't do with her body? It is she who has to suffer the consequences or wrath of their God. There's an old saying"sweep around your own front door before you try & sweep around mines." You should try it!
Never could wrap braincells around why any female would even begin to give a thought to getting in any kind of shape like that, with out it being a consenual thing, all the way around.

That's part what's wrong with this nation these days, too many duhhbabymammaslackertics, out fer what ever they can get out, off of anyone else's pockets, backs and lives, EXCEPT their own.

That kinda chit-no excuse for it now a days-disgustingly low, as low life as life can get.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#878431 Mar 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
So McCain ran in 2012??
Drunk early in the day, eh??
<quoted text>
Naw, I misspoke.

Tonawanda, NY

#878433 Mar 22, 2013
Now keep allowing this troll to *pick you off, one by one*... While you would choose to ignore IT and hope it just goes away, IT won't.

Already picked off AuntBlabby last night. 2 posts.
And YOU cannot discern. Better start ...

Or keep twirling madly in your tattoo parlor.

**As she stated she would in 2 posts, which I sent into topix feedback. What did you DO?
Besides playing with judgits.

PS The only reason you don't see dem/Fetch here is because I got those screen names red flagged.
Yes. After I reported their posts, at least 30 were pulled over a small span of only 3 pages.
Back when Fetch made the arrogant remark of how "they" had taken down approx 7 threads.
< And they did! >. I sent that post in, the mods pulled it, and red flagged Fetch screen name.

Along with DEBIL. Which is why she isn't using it.

Or hadn't you noticed?

BUT, they sneak a few posts in under those screen names passed the mods from time to time.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#878434 Mar 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It's like one of Warturds' hydra heads keeps listing ALL the mass murderers as being registered democrats. It's just NOT true, and has been debunked repeatedly, but some Breitbart type shitslinger put it out their into the reich-wing ether, so it must be true, no matter how much evidence there is against it. I think Sherrod and Menendez should be practically forced to sue to get these slimeballs posing as journalist off the streets.
It looks like another Democrat went berserk today and killed more people with guns. Now we have two in a row that were military related. last time it was an Obama loving ex-military cop killer in Kalifornia, now we have "an" (for you, retard) active one on the East Coast.

I wonder if this latest one left a Manifesto making it clear he was a Democrat like the toasted marshmallow did.

You on the left love to make irresponsible claims, jumping to conclusions that the bad people in the world are all right wing, so how does it feel getting some of your own medicine, hypocrite?

Please respond in English.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#878435 Mar 22, 2013
Rep wrote:
I am a reborn Republican and love it.
I left the Democrat Party when Slick Willie was president and the Democrats were lying about Social Security cuts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878436 Mar 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Birth control pills, diaphragm, condoms, abortion... All a womans right ! Who do y'all think y'all are to tell a woman what she can & can't do with her body? It is she who has to suffer the consequences or wrath of their God. There's an old saying"sweep around your own front door before you try & sweep around mines." You should try it!
North Dakota voted in the first personhood bill, thereby making abortion illegal and giving legal rights to an embryo. That would also outlaw birth control and in Viitro fertilization. It will go on the ballot in 2014,
Abortion will not be allowed even in cases of rape and incest.
I hope all women leave that state and then the men can go eff themselves
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878437 Mar 22, 2013
2013 Daily Kos Republican March to Madness Tourney Right-wing Media Region: Round 1, Day 2

#6 Sean Hannity vs.#11 Ben Shapiro: If there's any justice in the world, with this matchup the selection committee will once again be proven to be fools. Not to pick sides or anything, but Sean Hannity—while odious—is basically your garden variety right-wing hack. Breitbart.com 's Ben Shapiro, on the other hand, makes Andrew Breitbart seem like Edward R. Murrow in comparison. Shapiro, you may recall, is the guy who reported on Chuck Hagel's links to the fictional Friends of Hamas organization. Not only did he never withdraw his original report, he defended it—and he's a regular guest on Fox News, spreading right-wing garbage as fact.

#7 Tucker Carlson vs.#10 Bill Kristol: The fact that these two old school hacks are probably among the brighter bulbs in the beltway's conservative media elite says more about the stupidity of the Beltway's conservative media elite than anything else. Kristol's judgment is legendary, from helping push us into the Iraq war to encouraging John McCain to push Sarah Palin on the country. He's rarely right about anything, and when he is, it's usually for the wrong reasons. Tucker Carlson, meanwhile, is still desperately trying to recover from the thrashing dealt to him by Jon Stewart on Crossfire a decade ago. Right before the first debate of the 2012 campaign, Carlson announced he had a scoop: a brand new video of a secret speech President Obama had given getting all racist against whitey after Hurricane Katrina. Except it turns out the tape wasn't new. In fact, Tucker himself had reported it five years earlier! Plenty of media were there covering it. Oh, and by pointing out that African Americans in New Orleans had gotten screwed after Katrina, the president wasn't making a racist attack. He was pointing out the truth that everyone knows—which is why his comments were no more controversial when Carlson re-aired them than when they first appeared. Anyway, there's really no way to go wrong in this matchup. Or, I mean—there's no way to go right.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/22/1196...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#878438 Mar 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy. Why should the police go into any bar and restaurant and have the right to ask for a persons id? Why? Who ever heard of such a thing?
This has nothing to do with buying guns you fuggin moran.
lily is afraid of police in any bar ... or even outside

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#878439 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I hope he sues them into bankruptcy
lily loves the bankruptcy card ... unless it's Mitt's

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878440 Mar 22, 2013
2013 Daily Kos Republican March to Madness Tourney GOP Establishment Region: Round 1, Day 2

#6 Paul Ryan vs. Newt Gingrich #11: On the one hand, Newt Gingrich once said Paul Ryan's plan to end Medicare as we know was an example of "radical right-wing social engineering." On the other hand, it only took Newt a few hours to realize that not only did he agree with with radical right-wing social engineering, he wanted to put a base on the moon, presumably with the all the money left over from nuking Medicare. Paul Ryan never accepted Newt's moon colony, but he did get the GOP nomination for vice president, and his new balanced budget plan not only repeals Medicare and Obamacare, but increases Medicare taxes to pay for it while simultaneously cutting taxes from nearly 40 percent to 25 percent on the top income bracket. I guess what I'm saying is: this might be a close match!

#2 Mitt Romney vs.#15 Eric Cantor: This might be the first time Mitt Romney has been on a ballot since November, but I'm not sure this is an election he'd want to win. On the other hand, this is Mitt Romney, so if he were to win—especially if he won the entire tournament—he'd probably spin it into some kind of big honor. "Look what I built! Take that you lazy bum 47 percenters!" Cantor has a tough task in this round. The issue isn't that he doesn't bring the crazy, it's that no matter how hard he tries, his voice is so damn whiney he ends up sounding more like a cranky baby than an insane Republican hack. I firmly believe this is the reason why House Speaker John Boehner is lucky to have Cantor as his chief rival. Imagine if he could sweet talk the wingnuts like Allen West, especially from a safe district. Republicans would melt in Cantor's hand and Boehner would finally have something to cry about. Instead, Cantor brings it more like Elmer Fudd—and the Orangeman lives to see another day.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/22/1196...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#878441 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
While George is happily painting self nudes in Texas while Lil' old Laura sips her scotch and puffs her Pall Malls on the porch.
They're afraid to leave their little "hamlet", that doesn't allow black people, cuz they feel safe there. Oh, and he also painted 50 puppies!
lily loves nude card ... lily loves the scotch card (but mostly the scotch)... lily loves the tobacco card ...(unless she's doing the smoking)... lily loves the race card ... lily really loves the Bush card ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min truth-facts 46,700
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min mahz 49,851
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,397
OnePotChefShow 2 hr Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,280
Amy 9-18 4 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago