Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
CarMan VII

Dallas, TX

#878540 Mar 22, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>But it may be illustrative.
Jus' sayin'.
")
I just watched your video, baby, which one're you?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#878541 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just politely decline to show identification.
Surrender a few rights and you lose them all.
"John Galt"
In this state if you are politely asked for ID on a drinking establishment and you politely refuse to offer said ID you will be politely asked to leave. If you refuse you will be ordered to leave. If you refuse the authorities will be called. You will leave, one way or the other. Remember the business has the right to refuse service. You have no right to be on others property if they do not want you there. The owners do not have to surrender their rights.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#878542 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any rational person distrusts the police, who are born liars and bullies. And Obama wants the police (and worse yet, crazy retired cops) to be the only ones with guns.
You need to correct your first statement as lily distrusts the police; hence, you need to make at least one exception in the rationality segment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#878543 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Friday night may not be typical.
That's why it's called Friday, because posters like shovelhead72 get fried and can't function beyond the grunt level.

On Fridays, this thread becomes a desert with bats nesting in Barrel Cactus shovelhead72's Woodpecker cavities and spines.

She gets tickled playing host to cute flying mammals who can't see what she is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CarMan VII

Dallas, TX

#878544 Mar 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
In this state if you are politely asked for ID on a drinking establishment and you politely refuse to offer said ID you will be politely asked to leave. If you refuse you will be ordered to leave. If you refuse the authorities will be called. You will leave, one way or the other. Remember the business has the right to refuse service. You have no right to be on others property if they do not want you there. The owners do not have to surrender their rights.
Peace
Yeah? Well in Texas we sing a little different tune. Around these parts you're innocent until proven Mexican.

Lapeer, MI

#878545 Mar 22, 2013
CarMan VII wrote:
<quoted text>
I just watched your video, baby, which one're you?
The guy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#878546 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a hike, Gooseshit. There are trash cans to be emptied at the del Taco in Moreno Valley.
"John Galt"
Dumping trash cans is below your status as dishwasher at the del Taco in Moreno Valley?
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CarMan VII

Dallas, TX

#878547 Mar 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy.
Damn! I was hopin' she was the car.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878548 Mar 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Peace
Wrong. The owners have surrendered a portion of their property rights in applying for and accepting a license. They are no longer free to substitute their own desires for state law. The "authorities" (the cops) have no right to order you to do anything for declining to provide ID unless you are "of youthful appearance" as dictated by the state.

Galt thinks EasyEed is a big government liberal who marches to the tune of the nanny state.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CarMan VII

Dallas, TX

#878549 Mar 22, 2013
I got about 5 of those things and the damnedest thing is they all smell like smoke. I don't allow no smoking inside but the kids all do it anyway. I blame the parents.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#878550 Mar 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheerleaders were great!
George Jr. was a champion cheerleader.
Witness:
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/t/Y/bus...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CarMan VII

Dallas, TX

#878551 Mar 22, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>George Jr. was a champion cheerleader.
Witness:
He's my neighbor, little lady, so mind you manners, hear?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878552 Mar 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Peace
Given that Washington appears to be a police state, we may be splitting hairs. As Galt reads the state regulations, the owner of the establishment may request identification, but is not required to do so.

In the long run, tavern owners who act like a-holes will go bankrupt.

Your bigger problem may be importing liquor. If your cousin in Portland gave you a bottle when you visited over Christmas and you brought it back to Washington, you may be guilty of a serious crime.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878553 Mar 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Peace
Galt is thinking about visiting Washington this summer and will make it a point to order a glass of wine with dinner. If identification is requested, Galt will decline. If further insisted, Galt will leave.

EasyEed can produce his "papers" and then march on to the gas chamber.

Galt believes that there is not one single person on the planet who would doubt that EasyEed is well over 21 years of age.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#878554 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The owners have surrendered a portion of their property rights in applying for and accepting a license. They are no longer free to substitute their own desires for state law. The "authorities" (the cops) have no right to order you to do anything for declining to provide ID unless you are "of youthful appearance" as dictated by the state.
Galt thinks EasyEed is a big government liberal who marches to the tune of the nanny state.
nobama are you of youthful appearance or was this under President Johnson?:-)

Andrew Johnson

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#878555 Mar 22, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>George Jr. was a champion cheerleader.
Witness:
Wha...???

Cheerleaders don't punch opponents for the ball....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#878556 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is thinking about visiting Washington this summer and will make it a point to order a glass of wine with dinner. If identification is requested, Galt will decline. If further insisted, Galt will leave.
EasyEed can produce his "papers" and then march on to the gas chamber.
Galt believes that there is not one single person on the planet who would doubt that EasyEed is well over 21 years of age.
Show your Medicare card as an ID?
Wine my wet Depends

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#878557 Mar 22, 2013
CarMan VII wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! I was hopin' she was the car.
Well, they're both rear drive, wide, stable and sit low to the ground.

She's got a 5 MPH Safety Bumper and an Airbag from Fredric's of Hollywood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#878558 Mar 22, 2013
CarMan VII wrote:
<quoted text>
He's my neighbor, little lady, so mind you manners, hear?
When manners become more important to me than results, I'll let you know, Tex.

I'm making a list
I'm making a list of things I must say
For politeness,
And goodness and kindness and gentleness
Sweetness and rightness:
Hello.
Pardon me...
How are you?
Excuse me...
Bless your heart.
May I?
Thank you?
Goodbye!

If you know some that I've forgot,
Please stick them in your eye!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#878559 Mar 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sold in stores?
No not the real deal. However there is now a Moonshine labeled product on the market that is fairly close. A couple of bars(restaurants, Virginia by law doesn't have bars) have started selling it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 71,004
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min wojar 181,759
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 18 min giantnig 8
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grau 68,881
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 6 hr LOL 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News