Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TSM

El Paso, TX

#878405 Mar 22, 2013
PETA and Plan Parenthood both talk about compassion, one euthanize the other Aborts life both supported by Liberals/Democrats!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#878406 Mar 22, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be hard to sell your moonshine then, do you put into Jack Daniels bottles?
In all seriousness moonshine is sold in pint and quart canning jars.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878407 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Dementia for sure
If you don't remember Democrats dragging up the abortion issue in every single republican presidential debate for the past three decades, you should be more worried about your own faculties.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878408 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot believe Lorac is already taken.
Neither was carol. But I didn't register that name either. Just hopped right on. It was all so new and exciting way back then.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878409 Mar 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Second three words - don't always work.
They work much better if they're taken.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878410 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
4 words: Myob
7 words: Iowdktb (if only women didn't kill their babies)
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878411 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> In all seriousness moonshine is sold in pint and quart canning jars.
Really?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878412 Mar 22, 2013
Bill O’Reilly Now Fighting The ‘War On Easter’– And It’s Obama’s Fault!

http://www.newshounds.us/bill_o_reilly_now_fi...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878413 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't remember Democrats dragging up the abortion issue in every single republican presidential debate for the past three decades, you should be more worried about your own faculties.
Hardening of the arteries
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#878414 Mar 22, 2013
Alert: This affects you directly - Monsanto Rider Slips Through Senate, Hour Glass Running...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/stop-mons...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878415 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
7 words: Iowdktb (if only women didn't kill their babies)
Myob
carol

Orlando, FL

#878416 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Set up a new email address and password that will be only for here. Pick a name and fill in the questions.
Got it. Hubby might have to help me set up a new email address since he's the one who always does that.

Thanks.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#878417 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Really?
Yep!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#878418 Mar 22, 2013
howdy

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#878419 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They work much better if they're taken.
Obviously, but they're not 100%--antibiotics can interfere, for instance--but you act as if abortions are only performed as a method of birth control and I can't agree. If you don't believe in abortion, don't have one; if you don't believe in gay marriage, don't marry a person of the same sex.
It Aint Over Til I Say So

Tonawanda, NY

#878420 Mar 22, 2013
So, you wanted in on the flack bashing action, did'ja. Then use your own screen name you pathetic phony.
Your "Hmmmm and "Um" and "dear" and the Italian comment. All FAKE new yawk TELLS.
You're so predictable.

I don't know who is more pathetic, you or the lame brain conservatives who judged this post. Not realizing they are playing right into your hands.
Liberals are in full out attack mode against him, and conservatives are judging the attacks favorably

Think because I stood up for flack you are going to "take me out".
Well, think again.

And flack wasn't **fooled by you.
He ig'd your post.**Too bad the tattooers were.
Shame on them for playing right into your deceitful hands allowing you to bash a fellow conservative. I call 'em as they ARE.

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It was three paragraphs. Not even the whole article. I've never had any problem before typing things from the same site.

FAKE new yawk wrote:
Hmmmmm... can you type it out in Morse Code dear, or... Italian! Yes, that's it! Translate it into Italian, then we can each translate it back into Chinese or Hebrew and then the mystery will be over and we can move along.

FAKE new yawk wrote:
Maybe if you just told us the site and the reference, sweetie, then we can go look it up ourselves? Remember...

Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878421 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yep!
Sold in stores?

Tonawanda, NY

#878422 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
I find it completely amazing that a small island country has the possibility to bring down the world economy over the amount of money the US spends in four days!!!

FAKE new yawk:
You do?It's not that hard to understand really. Cyprus only has the two industry's: the military bases and their hoard of keen-eyed military personnel ever watchful for a bargain or opportunity, and the international money laundering scheme, unconnected to the military in any way, of course. That's it, end of story. Because the money-laundering scheme operated through the handful of banks established for that purpose, containing 4 or 5 times the GDP of the entire "nation," it was severely affected when those few banks decided they'd better at least pretend to be actual banks and lent a LOT of their fraudulent depositors' money on bullshit, as criminals everywhere are wont to do, see: horse-racing or gambling or blonde whores.

Well, the horses lost, the gambling went south, and the leggy blondes went back to the smelly sheiks and oil barons they'd started out with. So where'd that leave the little tax-haven? In the shitter, that's where. The whole country is nothing but a sham corporation set up to launder money. It's somewhat disingenuous of you to feign surprise when the cops raid the place.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#878423 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman has the right to kill the life they themselves created.
You're defending that?
Three words - birth control pills.
Birth control pills, diaphragm, condoms, abortion... All a womans right ! Who do y'all think y'all are to tell a woman what she can & can't do with her body? It is she who has to suffer the consequences or wrath of their God. There's an old saying"sweep around your own front door before you try & sweep around mines." You should try it!

Tonawanda, NY

#878424 Mar 22, 2013
Gotta love the mime on the No, No, No ...
Which "I" wrote to Not Surprized.
And YOU fell for this piece of trash as something I would write. A position "I" would hold.
"No, no, no, "appeasing our enemies" worked ..."
And nobody is my "sweetie".

It Aint Over Til I Say So ...

I hate stupid. It insults my integrity.
And then it makes me mad.
And I like "pissed off".

YOU don't want to make me mad now, do you? ;

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Appeasing our Enemies just didn’t work!! Son Peace through Strength…Return the Prize/Cash!!

FAKE new yawk wrote:
No, no, no, "appeasing our enemies" worked just fine, dear, remeber how American deaths fell off dramatically when we started paying the Sunnis not to shoot at us? It's inventing them all the time that doesn't work, sweetie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,228
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 3 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 5 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,741
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs