Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878498 Mar 22, 2013
OOOOk-lahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain,
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet, When the wind comes right behind the rain OOO
OOOOk-lahoma, Ev'ry night my honey lamb and I, Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk makin' lazy circles in the sky.

Hiiiiiii, everybody! I just saw this place and wondered what could be so interesting? So what's so interesting? A million posts! Isn't that some kind of record?
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878499 Mar 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Heated Bidets? Gee, now we know why you have that red oval caressing your face after each Thanksgiving Dinner.
Oh you crazy kids! All bidets are heated aren't they? Maybe not Russian ones or something but, speaking for myself, a jet of cold water up the ass is a little TOOT refreshing for ME-EE!
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878500 Mar 22, 2013
So, where is everybody? Did someone die? How did you get so many posts if no one's here?
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878501 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio May Investigate Claims By Obama's Purported Cousin; Kansas Birth Announcements
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =w1mqZk4JHEYXX&feature=em- uploademail
Cover-up Over Obama’s Eligibility – Will CNN be Charged with RICO?
http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/cover...
Frankly, sweetie, I'm just like Sheriff Joe and can't RE-SIST a man in a pink jumpsuit!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878502 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just say nothing is a brilliant idea - if you want to get creamed by the liberals.
They pose questions about abortion directly and purposefully in every single presidential debate.
So what do you suppose would happen if every republican candidate just stood their mute?
They'd get creamed, that's what.
Taking a stand is not that farfetched and doesn't require the need to elaborte. It's always the elaborating part that gets them into trouble.
Republicans should state that they believe in the supremacy of the individual over the dominance of the state...and let you Bible thumpers make whatever you choose of that. Frankly, you wouldn't understand, because you like big government when it suits your needs.

Your church people didn't vote for Romney, so why should we care about you?
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878503 Mar 22, 2013
It's 11 o'clock eastern, surely to GOD you're all not asleep yet?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878504 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just say nothing is a brilliant idea - if you want to get creamed by the liberals.
They pose questions about abortion directly and purposefully in every single presidential debate.
So what do you suppose would happen if every republican candidate just stood their mute?
They'd get creamed, that's what.
Taking a stand is not that farfetched and doesn't require the need to elaborte. It's always the elaborating part that gets them into trouble.
P.S. Your mindless anti-abortion stand is a loser.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878505 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh, you must have moved to California, don't try and pull that crap on a PA State Trooper. Come on Eed, jump in!
Galt understands that you leftwingers like a police state and put your full trust in the cops.

Suckers.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#878507 Mar 22, 2013
The mans a PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, sweetie, I'm just like Sheriff Joe and can't RE-SIST a man in a pink jumpsuit!
I'm NOT your "sweetie"
pUnk ...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878508 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> ABCC agents do it all the time here in Virginia. They also check the price tags on the bottles and look for bootleg liquor.
Just politely decline to show identification.

Surrender a few rights and you lose them all.
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878509 Mar 22, 2013
"Creamed by the liberals," huh? Now we're talking! MY personal favorite!
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878510 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt understands that you leftwingers like a police state and put your full trust in the cops.
Suckers.
I get the "suckers" part, but what are you people talking about otherwise? Is this a coded thread?
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878511 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT your "sweetie"
pUnk ...
Oh... of course you're not, dear, I didn't mean to be flip I'm just happy it's the weekend and we can PL-A-AYYY!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878512 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to call them "senior moments". And, yes, the Democrats drag up the issue every four years. Like clockwork.
The Democrats would be unable to make an issue of abortion unless religious nutjobs kept setting it up on a batting tee for the opposition to knock it out of the park.

How many people do you think would really want to go through with a pregnancy that they knew in advance would result in a severely retarded child?

Or a child of another race resulting from rape?

Get a clue!

The religious wackos are a small minority.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#878513 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a better source, let me know.
Some Hispanics identify themselves as white.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_race_pe...
It must have taken them years.
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878514 Mar 22, 2013
Oh, dear, this isn't, "one of those threads" is it? Well why are you on an Obama thread...?
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878516 Mar 22, 2013
I'm getting a bed feeling about this place...
The mans a PRINCE

Englewood, CO

#878517 Mar 22, 2013
???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878518 Mar 22, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily is afraid of police in any bar ... or even outside
Any rational person distrusts the police, who are born liars and bullies. And Obama wants the police (and worse yet, crazy retired cops) to be the only ones with guns.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878519 Mar 22, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily is afraid of police lying and entrapping her on the way home from Happy Hour...and before and after ... and during
Cops lie all the time. Problem is most of them are too stupid to function otherwise. We are not dealing with brain surgeons here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min wojar 182,029
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 2 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 9 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 9 hr IUEC 7,564
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info