Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
808,141 - 808,160 of 1,101,542 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878328 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking a stand on something as important as protecting human life especially when it's the most vulnerable who have no voice.
It's only because liberals drag up the issue of abortion every election cycle as a tool to get votes from women who think killing the life they created is their right.
It's also a liberal tactic every election year to put conservatives in the position of having to defend taking a stand on protecting life. They even turned it into some stupid idiotic war against women.
All Republicans need to say is "I'm pro-life" and leave it at that. Enough said.
Do you have early onset dementia? The Democrats drag up abortion issues? Which party brought forth over 1000 pieces of anti abortion legislation last year? Which party has brought forth the personhood bill, giving legal rights to eggs? Which party brought forth a bill making it a third degree felony for a woman to have an abortion, calling it tampering with evidence? Which party passed bills forcing women to submit to, and pay for, transvaginal probes, which is essentially rape by the state?
Which Speaker of the House, with zero bills passed, and a 20% approval rating said "my most important goal is to eliminate abortion forever in this country"?
You're so fos that I can smell it through the computer.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878329 Mar 22, 2013
The Daily Caller Gets Burned By Their Own Menendez Source

The Daily Caller's lurid, fraudulent story of Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) patronizing Dominican prostitutes has taken yet another hit as the lawyer representing the prostitutes, Melanio Figueroa, has reportedly let loose with a variety of outlandish story-changing allegations, among them that he was paid and pressured by various media outlets (the Daily Caller among them) to fabricate the whole affair. Figueroa's credibility is now non-existent, which only serves to reinforce how wildly irresponsible the Daily Caller was to run with the story in the first place.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/22/the-d...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878330 Mar 22, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you must be for allowing gun purchases without showing an ID.
Wow - I didn't realize you were so pro-gun, lily!
Hypocrite...
Dummy. Why should the police go into any bar and restaurant and have the right to ask for a persons id? Why? Who ever heard of such a thing?
This has nothing to do with buying guns you fuggin moran.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878331 Mar 22, 2013
And so in summary, the Fed is printing money and growing wheat and purchasing as many bullets as they can get their hands on.

The net effect of all of this will be a 2nd Great Depression only this time the government will have enough ammo to pump 2 bullets into the head of every man, woman, and child living in the country, once they run out of drones, which goes without saying.

Homer on the pulse of rightwing thinking for today.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878332 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Daily Caller's lurid, fraudulent story of Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) patronizing Dominican prostitutes has taken yet another hit as the lawyer representing the prostitutes, Melanio Figueroa, has reportedly let loose with a variety of outlandish story-changing allegations, among them that he was paid and pressured by various media outlets (the Daily Caller among them) to fabricate the whole affair. Figueroa's credibility is now non-existent, which only serves to reinforce how wildly irresponsible the Daily Caller was to run with the story in the first place.
I hope he sues them into bankruptcy
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878333 Mar 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And the native culture part gets tossed to the wind? That ain't right!
Luther Ghahate was a very cool little guy, the sort that you never forget. He was so proud of his Zuni culture and to be serving in the US Army that his pride was contagious.
Pride doesn't make a person bullet proof and Luther's name is on the Vietnam wall. I helped train him for war__that was no guarantee either I guess.
Zuni people are native American.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#878334 Mar 22, 2013
Ohio prosecutors 'indict' Punxsutawney Phil over early spring forecast, seek death penalty

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/22/ohio-pro...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878335 Mar 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are full of crap. Service can and is refused on a regular basis to persons who do not carry ID no matter how old they may look. I have been refused.
Peace
Establishment policy, not the law.

Don't be a sheep, challenge it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878336 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Go look at the historical exchanges rates if you do not believe Homer. Bush fcked us in every possible way and you idiots continue to blame Obama. He's still picking up the pieces.
While George is happily painting self nudes in Texas while Lil' old Laura sips her scotch and puffs her Pall Malls on the porch.
They're afraid to leave their little "hamlet", that doesn't allow black people, cuz they feel safe there. Oh, and he also painted 50 puppies!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878337 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You tell him Eed, hold his feet to the fire on this one, don't let him slip through this one my pitbull-like friend.
I totally have to agree with Galt on this one. The police are not your friend, and the truth will not set you free, it'll more than likely land you in jail. The police are trained to lie and entrap, never trust a cop, even if he's off duty.
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

#878338 Mar 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Lily I’ve… When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!! Thanks Pelosi you not only created Historic Debt but Failed to Drain the Swamp!!
HEY STUPID! The reason debt increased was the recession. People lost their jobs and there was less revenue going into the Treasury but the costs of two wars still continued. Add to that unemployment costs. So what massive spending by Democrats occurred that somehow escaped George W's veto pen?
You're an idiot!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#878339 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
You’re citing Mediamatter as your source…If ignorance is Bliss you must be the happiest guy alive!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#878340 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Senator Diane Feinstein possesses something more rare than a conservative Republican in San Francisco - an unrestricted concealed weapons permit. Apparently without shame, she participated in a citywide gun turn-in program that was intended to create some kind of statue from the donated guns that were to be melted down. One of her police body guards let it slip that she contributed a cheap model for the meltdown, while retaining her .357 magnum revolver for her own personal self-defense.
She has gun-toting bodyguards, too. This means that she can deny having a CCW. You and I pay for her security but who will pay for our security? No one because they don't want us to be secure in our homes. They want to be in control. Period.

Alex Jones on the Liberal b*tch from CA: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878341 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
And still most rightwingers are standing by this story and continuing to disbarage Menendez.

Folks remember always wait for a credible news source to post the story.

Rightwing blogs, forums, tv/radio talk shows, etc., and Fox News are not credible.

Love,

Homer

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#878342 Mar 22, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I gotta stand corrected. Looked at the receipt, and as it turns out it was boxes of 100 for $17.99, and he bought five of them. My bad. This is, however, considerably less than the .40 per bullet you folks are getting ripped for.
Sorry about your luck.
Your husband bought 22LR rounds lib lady. No way he bought .223 rounds for that price. If he bought .223 rounds for 18 cents a round, then you are in a time warp back 20 years ago.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#878343 Mar 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a police state to me. I've never been asked for an ID anywhere, that's ridiculous.
"silly"
Ridiculous? I have to agree. There are a bunch of ridiculous laws, i.e., a law reguireing me to purchase a product I may not want or need, in one case health insurance.
Peace
PS: Why the change? You responded to one of my posts and did not call me a sicko or sign off with one of your favorites?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878344 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I totally have to agree with Galt on this one. The police are not your friend, and the truth will not set you free, it'll more than likely land you in jail. The police are trained to lie and entrap, never trust a cop, even if he's off duty.
I don't even know what they are arguing about, I just like seeing retard Eed going after Galt.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878345 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Establishment policy, not the law.
Don't be a sheep, challenge it.
Come on Eed he called you a sheep, don't be a little bitch and run off, fight back!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878346 Mar 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re citing Mediamatter as your source…If ignorance is Bliss you must be the happiest guy alive!!
Can you refute the story?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878347 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Dummy. Why should the police go into any bar and restaurant and have the right to ask for a persons id? Why? Who ever heard of such a thing?
This has nothing to do with buying guns you fuggin moran.
The police do not have that right, but most fools cooperate like sheep.

Galt would ask the police their reason and then decide whether to cooperate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min litesong 46,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min LRS 177,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 49 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••