Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878362 Mar 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No but I watched her running away from Dana Bash the other day.
Anna Navarro took a swat at Limbaugh and the other rw loudmouths the other day and they're ganging up on her. Hah, looks like the (R) talking heads are at war with each other.
Not sure if you caught it but a Q poll puts Crist well ahead of Scott for 2014, Sink too.
Yup, he's the favorite so far, he just might pull it off too. Not too many people are interested it seems.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#878363 Mar 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy. Why should the police go into any bar and restaurant and have the right to ask for a persons id? Why? Who ever heard of such a thing?
This has nothing to do with buying guns you fuggin moran.
ABCC agents do it all the time here in Virginia. They also check the price tags on the bottles and look for bootleg liquor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878364 Mar 22, 2013
A Dominican prosecutor says a local attorney told him that someone claiming to be with the conservative website The Daily Caller paid him to find prostitutes who would lie about having sex with U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez.

Jose Polanco told The Associated Press on Friday that attorney Melanio Figueroa said he was promised $5,000 by someone named "Carlos" to find prostitutes. Polanco said Figueroa told him in an interrogation late Thursday that he was paid only $2,000 after finding the prostitutes.

Daily Caller Editor Tucker Carlson Figueroa's statements, calling them "a lie."

Polanco said authorities are reviewing footage from surveillance cameras in areas where the man identified as Carlos supposedly met with Figueroa.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/22/domin...

cameras?

so now the Caller will have to deny the existence of cameras.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

#878365 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
Obama urged the Israeli people to put themselves in the shoes of Palestinians and recognize their “right to self-determination, their right to justice.”
Maybe someone should have raised their hand and asked the president why Arab countries won't even absorb the Palestinians.
Why should they nitwit? The Palestinians were living in peace for about a thousand years until 1948 when a bunch of Europeans landed with the intent to take over the country.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878366 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i've been posting stuff over there and they just keep deleting it.
can't figure out why.
Must be a wheat conspiracy or something

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878367 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Must be a wheat conspiracy or something
oh, i didn't think of that. better go check.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878369 Mar 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the ethanol and for God's sakes don't overlook the 30 million illegals who snuck across our Southern border and immediately took up middle management corporate positions with full retirement and lifelong benefits.
y foodstamps tambien!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#878371 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
It is destructive to chase away voters over a meaningless platform that is completely in the hands of the courts and cannot be affected at the legislative or executive levels.
Saying that one is "pro-life" is taking an extreme position that guarantees a loss.
Can't you get it through your head that people do not like to be told what to do with their own lives, even if they are morally opposed to abortion? That includes lots of Republican women who do not share your extreme religious views.
Just say nothing.
Well just say nothing is a brilliant idea - if you want to get creamed by the liberals.

They pose questions about abortion directly and purposefully in every single presidential debate.

So what do you suppose would happen if every republican candidate just stood their mute?

They'd get creamed, that's what.

Taking a stand is not that farfetched and doesn't require the need to elaborte. It's always the elaborating part that gets them into trouble.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878372 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just most?
Can't remember responding to any of his posts before he left. It began to seem pointless.

He would argue just for arguement's sake.

But perhaps there may have been one or two occassions where I responded. Didn't really keep count or make a mental note of it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#878373 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
y foodstamps tambien!
Yeah we could make a list eh? Obamaphone?

Lily, this thread was well past three years old before anyone mentioned the Obamaphone and then all the loons shouted out at once.

LMAO

Bammy phone Bammy phone food stamps food stamps!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#878374 Mar 22, 2013
NEVER trust anything coming from the mouth of Progressives:

PETA killed more than 1,600 cats and dogs

UK Mail Online: http://tinyurl.com/chrxzr2

PETA is mostly a Hollywood creation made for dimwits.
And it works!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#878375 Mar 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You are an unregistered 'guest' on Topix.
Your name cannot be stolen, because you have no real Tolpix name. You're merely a visitor.
There are millions of Carol's in America.
You dumb enough to think you're the 'real Carol'??
You're a real idiot!!
Register yourself and you'll eliminate the need for your constant whining about someone 'stealing' a name you don't own!!
You are still too retarded to figure out how to register??
You prefer to be a troll??
<quoted text>
There was some confusion over my email address and topix not accepting it under another name.

Someone told me the solution to that problem a while back but I forgot what they said.

If you know how to get around that too, I'd appreciate your sharing it. I'd love to register once and for all.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878376 Mar 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they nitwit? The Palestinians were living in peace for about a thousand years until 1948 when a bunch of Europeans landed with the intent to take over the country.
You have no idea what you're talking about, hate to say it.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878377 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you have early onset dementia? The Democrats drag up abortion issues?
I prefer to call them "senior moments". And, yes, the Democrats drag up the issue every four years. Like clockwork.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878378 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> So who was the guy they blew away in that intersection? The last I saw they were saying it was tied to it.
Why would anyone just open his door to a stranger? especially a man with that position? I don't get it.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#878379 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
it's all over the net. but i like using sources that nutjobs don't like. i mean, just look at your amusing response! and i wouldn't get that from this site.....
Dominican police probe claim that US web site paid to find prostitutes
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/22/domin...
so who's ignorant? seems you can't even figure out how to use Google.
Ok guys, I was just wanting the same latitude as Liberals!! I was just trying to be a good Liberal…I feel dirty now!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#878380 Mar 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Women who think it's their right? As a woman you sound stupid! If a woman doesn't have the right, who does? My honest opinion, this shouldn't even be a topic, but every election year some republican shows the control they want over women in general. Either that or what God you should worship. & I'm not for abortion at all, but it's none of my business unless I'm the father. Then I should have as much rights as the mother!
A woman has the right to kill the life they themselves created.

You're defending that?

Three words - birth control pills.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878381 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer in fine form today.
And I'm focused like a laser on this new Flack 'Wheat' conspiracy theory.

In fact I may buy some flaked wheat this afternoon, but I better be careful this could be the tipping point that sends the market into a tailspin.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878382 Mar 22, 2013
There was some confusion over my email address and topix not accepting it under another name.

If anyone knows how to get around that, I'd love to register once and for all.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878383 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to call them "senior moments". And, yes, the Democrats drag up the issue every four years. Like clockwork.
Examples? All I ever see are rightwingers dragging this crap out every election, didn't you watch the RNC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min On Again Off Again 50,020
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Eric 69,484
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,987
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 46 min Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Ralph 28
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cancer On The pRe... 178,580

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]