Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878367 Mar 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a wheat conspiracy or something
oh, i didn't think of that. better go check.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878369 Mar 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the ethanol and for God's sakes don't overlook the 30 million illegals who snuck across our Southern border and immediately took up middle management corporate positions with full retirement and lifelong benefits.
y foodstamps tambien!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#878371 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
It is destructive to chase away voters over a meaningless platform that is completely in the hands of the courts and cannot be affected at the legislative or executive levels.
Saying that one is "pro-life" is taking an extreme position that guarantees a loss.
Can't you get it through your head that people do not like to be told what to do with their own lives, even if they are morally opposed to abortion? That includes lots of Republican women who do not share your extreme religious views.
Just say nothing.
Well just say nothing is a brilliant idea - if you want to get creamed by the liberals.

They pose questions about abortion directly and purposefully in every single presidential debate.

So what do you suppose would happen if every republican candidate just stood their mute?

They'd get creamed, that's what.

Taking a stand is not that farfetched and doesn't require the need to elaborte. It's always the elaborating part that gets them into trouble.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878372 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just most?
Can't remember responding to any of his posts before he left. It began to seem pointless.

He would argue just for arguement's sake.

But perhaps there may have been one or two occassions where I responded. Didn't really keep count or make a mental note of it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#878373 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
y foodstamps tambien!
Yeah we could make a list eh? Obamaphone?

Lily, this thread was well past three years old before anyone mentioned the Obamaphone and then all the loons shouted out at once.

LMAO

Bammy phone Bammy phone food stamps food stamps!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#878374 Mar 22, 2013
NEVER trust anything coming from the mouth of Progressives:

PETA killed more than 1,600 cats and dogs

UK Mail Online: http://tinyurl.com/chrxzr2

PETA is mostly a Hollywood creation made for dimwits.
And it works!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#878375 Mar 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You are an unregistered 'guest' on Topix.
Your name cannot be stolen, because you have no real Tolpix name. You're merely a visitor.
There are millions of Carol's in America.
You dumb enough to think you're the 'real Carol'??
You're a real idiot!!
Register yourself and you'll eliminate the need for your constant whining about someone 'stealing' a name you don't own!!
You are still too retarded to figure out how to register??
You prefer to be a troll??
<quoted text>
There was some confusion over my email address and topix not accepting it under another name.

Someone told me the solution to that problem a while back but I forgot what they said.

If you know how to get around that too, I'd appreciate your sharing it. I'd love to register once and for all.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878376 Mar 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they nitwit? The Palestinians were living in peace for about a thousand years until 1948 when a bunch of Europeans landed with the intent to take over the country.
You have no idea what you're talking about, hate to say it.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878377 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you have early onset dementia? The Democrats drag up abortion issues?
I prefer to call them "senior moments". And, yes, the Democrats drag up the issue every four years. Like clockwork.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878378 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> So who was the guy they blew away in that intersection? The last I saw they were saying it was tied to it.
Why would anyone just open his door to a stranger? especially a man with that position? I don't get it.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#878379 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
it's all over the net. but i like using sources that nutjobs don't like. i mean, just look at your amusing response! and i wouldn't get that from this site.....
Dominican police probe claim that US web site paid to find prostitutes
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/22/domin...
so who's ignorant? seems you can't even figure out how to use Google.
Ok guys, I was just wanting the same latitude as Liberals!! I was just trying to be a good Liberal…I feel dirty now!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#878380 Mar 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Women who think it's their right? As a woman you sound stupid! If a woman doesn't have the right, who does? My honest opinion, this shouldn't even be a topic, but every election year some republican shows the control they want over women in general. Either that or what God you should worship. & I'm not for abortion at all, but it's none of my business unless I'm the father. Then I should have as much rights as the mother!
A woman has the right to kill the life they themselves created.

You're defending that?

Three words - birth control pills.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878381 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer in fine form today.
And I'm focused like a laser on this new Flack 'Wheat' conspiracy theory.

In fact I may buy some flaked wheat this afternoon, but I better be careful this could be the tipping point that sends the market into a tailspin.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878382 Mar 22, 2013
There was some confusion over my email address and topix not accepting it under another name.

If anyone knows how to get around that, I'd love to register once and for all.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878383 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to call them "senior moments". And, yes, the Democrats drag up the issue every four years. Like clockwork.
Examples? All I ever see are rightwingers dragging this crap out every election, didn't you watch the RNC?
carol

Orlando, FL

#878385 Mar 22, 2013
PDupont has no idea what's he's talking about, hate to say it.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878386 Mar 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we could make a list eh? Obamaphone?
Lily, this thread was well past three years old before anyone mentioned the Obamaphone and then all the loons shouted out at once.
LMAO
Bammy phone Bammy phone food stamps food stamps!
It's like they had an epiphany or maybe collective gas.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878387 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
If anyone knows how to get around that, I'd love to register once and for all.
I cannot believe Lorac is already taken.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#878388 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Daily Caller Gets Burned By Their Own Menendez Source
The Daily Caller's lurid, fraudulent story of Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) patronizing Dominican prostitutes has taken yet another hit as the lawyer representing the prostitutes, Melanio Figueroa, has reportedly let loose with a variety of outlandish story-changing allegations, among them that he was paid and pressured by various media outlets (the Daily Caller among them) to fabricate the whole affair. Figueroa's credibility is now non-existent, which only serves to reinforce how wildly irresponsible the Daily Caller was to run with the story in the first place.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/22/the-d...
Was anyone of the accused perpetrators wearing a bow tie and a smirk? Seriously, if the term douche didn't already exist, someone would have had to invent it just for Tucker Carlson...I LOVED it when Jon Stewart just about simultaneously tore him a new one and almost tore his head off on basic cable. Some how Douchy Carlson thought he was Stewart's equal.
carol

Orlando, FL

#878389 Mar 22, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Barkley said it! 16 min CHUCK B 1
Dr 0782857120 abortion clinic in lebowakgomo 23 min Dr john 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 4 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]