Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,406)

Showing posts 808,101 - 808,120 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>The names of these corporations, not to mention the brands themselves, reflect the general intellectual level of those who consume their products. One has to 'wonder' why anyone would eat that pap.
JMO

How long have you been a food nazi?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily does all her stalking in liquor stores and bars, with HER foodstamps and counterfeit welfare checks.
There you go again, confusing Lily with your wife!!

Must suck to be you, having to bail out your wife every weekend!!
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
is that you carol?
better wipe that off your foot.
nice come back, in lieu of anything intelligent or a logical rebuttal, typical lib.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once near a Nineveh hotel Uday saw a pretty young girl no older than fifteen. He found her attractive and had her kidnapped. Uday raped the girl who lay silently and
then let her go, bruised and bleeding to stumble back to the hotel to find her parents.
“It turns out the girl had been deaf since birth,” remembers Latif.“She tried desperately to communicate what had happened to guests in the hotel lobby, but couldn’t make her hysterical, silent crying be understood.”
When Uday’s was informed he commanded his bodyguards to grab her again so she wouldn’t make trouble for him. They took her to the nearby forest and gang raped her before killing her and burying the body".
Ignoring the fact that this entire post is a non-sequitor, I have one question: Why did the people of Iraq fail to handle their own civic responsibility in these cases?

The United States is not a global police force, and the Husseins were puppets, who we helped to put in power in the first place. Saddam eventually ran like a whiny pissypants into a spider hole. His sons were killed by Iraqis, who should have done it a lot sooner. The only reason we were there was their oil reserves - Saddam scared the whiny pissypants at the Pentagon into believing he'd burn them all, and that the American companies invested in them would be ruined.

Money, not the spreading of Democracy, and CERTAINLY not defending the flower of Iraqi womanhood, was the entire impetus of that invasion.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted that knowing it'd drive you nuts.
Uh she wasn't really advocating for a $22 minimum wage. She said that if the wage had gone up with productivity it would be around $22 an hour. Of course if you took out the rise in productivity due to the increase use of technology and machines then the minimum wage would be back to about where it is now. You don't pay somebody $22 an hour to push a button but you do pay somebody $22 an hour to fix that button when it breaks.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
Our Log Cabin Republicans membership drive isn't going very well. We need more of our gay brothers to suck it up and grab some members!
Have you talked to Homer? Sonic? Better get them before they ship out to Iran.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

You don't like it when others use right wing tactics??

You idiots constantly attack the messenger, if it's any other than FAUX News.

You're an especially stupid addition here, Blabby. Ogf course, sounding like Stonehead makes anyone appear stupid.
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, attack the messenger, not the message, so much easier.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Was his dad the president of Iraq? Or the president of anything?
Shame the feds almost never use the death penalty due to t he influence of bleeding heart, criminal apologist liberals like you.
death penalty for rape? nah. just cut it off.

now...go wipe off the other foot.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The 16-year-old girl raped by two Ohio high school football players in a crime that has attracted wide attention has also been the victim of online harassment, the state's top prosecutor said late Monday.
Attorney General Mike DeWine announced that two Steubenville, Ohio, girls have been arrested and charged with threatening the other girl. Cleveland's Plain Dealer writes that the alleged harassers are 15- and 16-years-old, and:
"Let me be clear," DeWine says in a statement on his official website. "Threatening a teenage rape victim will not be tolerated. If anyone makes a threat verbally or via the internet, we will take it seriously, we will find you, and we will arrest you."
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/03/1...
Liberal, democrat voting kids, what are u going to do?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>The names of these corporations, not to mention the brands themselves, reflect the general intellectual level of those who consume their products. One has to 'wonder' why anyone would eat that pap.
JMO
How long have you been a food nazi?
About as long as you've been spreading toe jam on your morning toast?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...wow.
By two other high school girls on Twitter, with rather mild tweets...wow!
How many people are aware that, for all the publicity, this was a juvenile court "trial" with no jury?
That one of the defendants was a clean-cut, good student African-American, not a gangsta like Trayvon?
That there was no sexual intercourse?
Girl is from West Virginia.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Putting Mickey D's out of business would be very beneficial for America's health care problems, such as obesity and diabetes.

You have both, so you don't care.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nanny Warren makes the mistake that minimum wage workers have increased productivity over the years, or are in fact very productive at all.
But a minimum wage at that level would put McDonald's and Walmart out of business, making the left happy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
nice come back, in lieu of anything intelligent or a logical rebuttal, typical lib.
sorry. i'll go back to my usual intellect. it's just fun to jump into the pig pen on occasion.

back in few. shower time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
two girls who have now been arrested.
For doing far less than posters do here every day.

But then, you leftwingers are always opposed to free speech.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try one more time. You really do need to take a look at the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998.
Rebuilding Iraq and implementing a democracy-type government is right there in writing.
It was signed by President William Jefferson Clinton.
I'll try one last time - the act says nothing about invading/blowing up/rebuilding a sovereign nation.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

That they are.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
For doing far less than posters do here every day.
But then, you leftwingers are always opposed to free speech.
but holy hell, don't even talk about banning guns!!
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Ignoring the fact that this entire post is a non-sequitor, I have one question: Why did the people of Iraq fail to handle their own civic responsibility in these cases?
The United States is not a global police force, and the Husseins were puppets, who we helped to put in power in the first place. Saddam eventually ran like a whiny pissypants into a spider hole. His sons were killed by Iraqis, who should have done it a lot sooner. The only reason we were there was their oil reserves - Saddam scared the whiny pissypants at the Pentagon into believing he'd burn them all, and that the American companies invested in them would be ruined.
Money, not the spreading of Democracy, and CERTAINLY not defending the flower of Iraqi womanhood, was the entire impetus of that invasion.
The same reason the oppressed and controlled of the world in dozens of places and times didn't handle it would be my guess. Fear of their own deaths.

The Husseins were puppets? Of who? Did we keep Stalin in power? How about Mao?

If we're not the global police force, why does our military budget dwarf everyone else's? Who would save the muslim Bosnians? Who saved Europe twice? Who kicked the Spanish out of the new world?

I don't claim we went to Iraq to stop the rapes and murders, but that was a result of it. American females, in particular white ones, don't care about any women but themselves. If some white conservative male is perceived as being misogynist, then we're going to have a crisis which must be dealt with. The LSM is all too happy to facilitate it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Rmoney lost the election because everyone knew he'd start a war with Iran.

It's what Repugnants do, start wars.

Bush started two, finished none.

Rmoney The Anti-Christ would gladly start a war with Iran to fulfill his visons of the End Times.

Stonehead hiding behind a sockpuppet.

How funny!!
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
yur not going to give yur life in Obama's war with Iran?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

The average "mom-and-pop" store employs mostly family members whose real earnings are far less than minimum wage, pay no unemployment or Social Security taxes and they still can't compete.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,101 - 808,120 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]