Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,405)

Showing posts 808,081 - 808,100 of1,078,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you an adult over 50 and housebound too? Can't comment on the uneducated part. Even though I don't think you're uneducated. Just misinformed.
Owwww... what happened to the nice christian lady who loves God and her fellow man? She on sabbatical to Israel?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i think what you're saying is...He will need to VERY convincing with his flip-flops. Unlike the last guy you put up.
but that whole 'I don't want to say if I voted for Clinton' thing will be the thing that the FOXbot faction won't be able to get around. you have yet to comment on it, so.....there ya go.
Romney pretty much paid his dues having been vetted for the second time which gave him an advantage. Unfortunately, his Mormonism was a significant obstacle, and he simply didn't have the much needed urgency in his message. He also let several golden opportunites pass by which could have sealed the deal in playing it too safe. Then, of course, there was the hurricane days before the election when he simply disappeared and Obama got the spotlight.

Unfortunately.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart here has almost no ammunition, just a few odd sizes.
Gun shows are the only option, and even there sales are rationed.
Obama is intentionally wasting taxpayer money to dry up the supply and drive up costs.
We are furnishing many nations with ammo__I recently posted that the US had sent 28,000,000 rounds of small arms ammo to Lebanon along with significant other military "stuff".

WalMart is limiting sales of ammo to 3 boxes per person per day. Don't ask me how WalMart keeping track but there is plenty at the WalMart nearest me and I live in a state with boo coo guns of every size and shape. And the firing range at the nearest Gander Mountain is busy day and night.

What would you call a "popular" size?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Check with hubby - I think he told you $179
I think what he found was a box of Rolex watches for 11.79 and just got confused in the van on the way back to the home?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

FOX NEWS: It was discovered in Florida today that liberal firms from the New England states were flooding the market with apparently inexpensive ammunition that actually was filled with green Jello instead of smokeless powder. An investigation is underway.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

He's a drug addict who couldn't get a job at a respectable news outlet, so he became a FOXBOT for the money!!

Funny to see you supporting drug addicts, but i forgot you also have a love affair with Rush, another drug addict. And Glenn, another famous Drug Addict!!

FAUX loves hiring drug addicts. They're easy to control.
John Galt wrote:
Anybody who has ever watched Bob Beckel knows that he is a Democrat partisan to the core. His employment at Fox means that he has an audience for the Democrat position, unlike those who appear on MSNBC to a negligible audience.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load, no one is shaking in his boots at all and if Dr. Carson allows himself to be used by the Republicans, then he is a damn fool and has no idea what he's signing up for.
You don't want a person of color, or a minority, or a woman candidate, everyone knows it so stop pretending. The man is not a politician, they'll eat him alive. The good old white boy club will not allow it and you are delusional.
Herman Cain had some pretty good traction going if you remember correctly before the liberal lean mean machine decided it was time to bring him down.

How come liberal candidates never seem to have any skeletons in their closets around election time?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

So, um, "carol." Looks like christian women are just are cruel as their atheist or muslim counterparts, huh?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We are furnishing many nations with ammo__I recently posted that the US had sent 28,000,000 rounds of small arms ammo to Lebanon along with significant other military "stuff".
WalMart is limiting sales of ammo to 3 boxes per person per day. Don't ask me how WalMart keeping track but there is plenty at the WalMart nearest me and I live in a state with boo coo guns of every size and shape. And the firing range at the nearest Gander Mountain is busy day and night.
What would you call a "popular" size?
9 inches.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i know you're not a racist. sorry if it came across as such.
That was nice of you to say that, sonic. Thank you.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More bullsht and btw the Hispanic figure is fkn laughable.
With no explanation those numbers could mean anything__are 39.8% of blacks on welfare? Do blacks consume 39.8% of all welfare?
Were is welfare defined.
Sounds like WND to me.
Yeah, he is pulling those numbers straight out of his azz.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Thank you, Sonic. And, no, I'm not a racist. I do believe, however, that the two races cannot live together peacefully and should be some form of separate but equal. I don't know what form this will take, perhaps they could come out at night and us in the daytime or vice-versa. Americans are clever people and I have faith we'll figure this out in a way that does not involve inter-marriage or cross-breeding.
Comrade carol is back. FYI.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Herman Cain had some pretty good traction going if you remember correctly before the liberal lean mean machine decided it was time to bring him down.
How come liberal candidates never seem to have any skeletons in their closets around election time?
Probably because every time they open the door there's some black republican in there doin' their wives?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Old joke but, the Sheite is about to hit the fan. I suppose the U.S. can always revise its mission statent in Iraq retroactively to something like, "We went in to bring more and cheaper oil to Iran!"
Comrade carol silences the opposition out of fear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

His lying to the American People had most to do with his loss.

The Tax Return thing was a debacle for him, as it showed him to be unAmerican, even in his hiding money in tax havens.

He could have won the election, had he release his returns.

But there must have been damaging info in his tax returns, and he viewed the risk as too great and stonewalled.

And Americans all said "this guy's a crook", just like Nixon!!

But you love Repugnants who lie. Proven by your devotion to Bush, a serial liar.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney pretty much paid his dues having been vetted for the second time which gave him an advantage. Unfortunately, his Mormonism was a significant obstacle, and he simply didn't have the much needed urgency in his message. He also let several golden opportunites pass by which could have sealed the deal in playing it too safe. Then, of course, there was the hurricane days before the election when he simply disappeared and Obama got the spotlight.
Unfortunately.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
So, um, "carol." Looks like christian women are just are cruel as their atheist or muslim counterparts, huh?
Comrade carol silences the opposition out of fear.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What's hard to figure is how he found a bullet that's a bargain at .75 a round for... um.. 3.5 cents a round? Does he get a senior citizen discount? Guy must be REALLY old?
What's hard to figure out is if you have any balls.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately.
Romney's religion was a problem only for the fundamentalist Christians who stayed home and elected Obama. Screw them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Herman Cain got caught having a mistress.

You forget John Edwards??

How else could you say something as stupid as "How come liberal candidates never seem to have any skeletons in their closets around election time?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I hear they don't have the Feds printing out fake money and devaluing their currency just to keep their economy afloat.
Well if Flack is correct, the Fed is printing money and growing wheat which is eventually going to cause another Great Depression.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,081 - 808,100 of1,078,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min voice of peace 67,886
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Hey now 45,763
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,486
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 min nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 45 min Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 1 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••