Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,405)

Showing posts 808,081 - 808,100 of1,033,274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Joe Stalin

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's goal.
Well, I suppose 80 greedy people is a crowd if you live in Bumfuck. I'm sure the banks will bus in some Russians today so you won't have to be quite as embarassed.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, keep on making an ass out of yourself.
Lots of people & countries are threats.
Do you recommend invading each & every one?
Well, let's see...Kerry, Gore, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Albright and Pelosi top the list of all other democrats who thought so.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not so good.
but you should hope there's not another Newtown in the near future.
Sonic...are you going to do something stupid?
Joe Stalin

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your concern about the Marines killed in Nevada.
I didn't see that. What'd they do, trip and fall on their bayonets? Don't tell me, it was four of them right? Six?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>How's that working out?
Like history says it will.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Morons like you love the race card.
I beg your pardon, sir Gunner Troll, but unless idiots or Grumpy Old Pricks are now a race, your comment makes as much sense as yours usually do, i.e., NONE.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's a Hindu name but he had grown up in Lake Mary Florida and had attended UCF since 2010. He hadn't any problems at the school until he didn't re register yet continued to live in the dorm. He had a couple of traffic infractions it 2006.
His roommate and others who knew him at school said that he was anti social but not in a scary way.
Looks like his head jumped time eh?
If true, any school that allows non-students to continue to live in the dorm is irresponsible.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
But I've got your words and the headlines to prove I'm right.
How many beer soaked cigarette butts did you gulp last night?
Ask Sarah Palin who was sucking that Big Gulp making cross eyes at the the group of morans at cpac. You ain't raght 'bout nuffin Jefro,'cept that yer too dern dumb to knowed it, is all.
Here's a hint: don't stare into the headlights

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave was Kerry lying in 2003?
Mar 2003 - For:“I think Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction are a threat, and that's why I voted to hold him accountable and to make certain that we disarm him. I think we need to …”(“All Things Considered”, 3/19/03)
He was repeating what Bush told them.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a liar; anyone who does all that cannot possibly be such a miserable bytch
right.... just like you've called me a liar when i've said that I donate my time and money to WORTHY causes. you've even posted you don't trust charities (probably because like many Democrats--you're cheap when the money comes out of your own pocket).

meanwhile, what DO YOU EVER DO besides come on here and argue? when are you NOT on Topix?

I doubt you've ever put your money where you boney fingers and big mouth are. ever. but as an Obot you're on here everyday preaching to let the government waste my money on your fellow Obots, relative hoodie wearing thugs and your illegal alien pool boy and the 10 undocumented relatives he shares a room with.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I love how you loony left wingers think you know what kerry and gore would have done. With your clarvoyance why aren't you millionaires?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry would have taken down Saddam just as quickly as Bush after 9/11. He considered Saddam a threat before and after 9/11 based on his own words.
Al Gore and Hillary Clinton would have taken the same action as Bush based on their own words.
Unless you're implying all of them couldn't grasp the situation at hand and would have lied to the American public after the fact as well.
What are you implying exactly?
that they would have been just as wrong as Bush was for buying into the lies.

though it's nice of you to point out that the American public was lied to after the fact, and by none of the above.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If I stop posting it will be on my terms.
Drama queen
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama would tax every cent in your bank account so quickly your head would spin. Don't imagine for one minute he wouldn't.
Everyone is taking home less pay now despite his promise the middle class wouldn't see higher taxes. It's going to be even less next year when Obamacare kicks in.
Tax, spend, waste...and tax some more. That's his plan.
Obama thinks he, i.e. the government, is more entitled to your money than you are because he has a "vision".
The same vision Europe had decades ago before Europeans ran out of money to give the government to take care of them.
LOL! I knew this would be good. Keep on going Carol, you should be in standup
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

What's up fckers?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
not planning on it. life is good.

ok, ok, so why am i here.[?]
Joe Stalin

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama would tax every cent in your bank account so quickly your head would spin. Don't imagine for one minute he wouldn't.
Everyone is taking home less pay now despite his promise the middle class wouldn't see higher taxes. It's going to be even less next year when Obamacare kicks in.
Obama thinks he, i.e. the government, is more entitled to your money than you are because he has a "vision".
The same vision Europe had decades ago before Europeans ran out of money to give the government to take care of them.
Why shouldn't they imagine it? You just invented what you said... Have you spoken with the President, dear? Did he tell you that was his intention? Or are you just making it all up, like losing your virginity at the prom when all you really did was hold new yawk's purse while she blew the football team under the bleachers?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Better hurry on up and close your Christmas club account

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you call it that if he was white? Seems he was an American.
Terrorist are not limited to middle eastern types. In fact I've read reports where white women are being recruited just because of that. Why do you think the drone debate has been so hot and heavy. White Americans are being sought out.
Joe Stalin

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
We're counting on you to be the canary in the coalmine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,081 - 808,100 of1,033,274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-16 4 min Mister Tonka 23
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min former res 64,893
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Oh my 95,963
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,363
Amy 4-16 41 min squishymama 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Always Smile 4,019
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 42,920
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]