Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,404)

Showing posts 808,061 - 808,080 of1,072,179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're to stupid to be able to answer your own questions why should i?
and once again...i'm not black. but your inference would indicate you think all white folks should hate blacks, so let me demonstrate how wrong you are.
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, a self-identified Republican who was Gen. Colin Powell's chief of staff during his time as secretary of state, did not take too kindly to a recent accusation -- from Mitt Romney's controversial campaign co-chair John Sununu -- that Powell only endorsed Barack Obama for president because they're both black. Sununu would later backtrack, but the damage was done.
Wilkerson, who is white, didn't mince words on MSNBC'sThe Ed Show Friday night. "To say that Colin Powell would endorse President Obama because of his skin color is like saying Mother Teresa worked for profit," he said. And although he gave Sununu a bit of a pass, blaming his statement on an "unfortunate" choice of words, Wilkerson had much harsher words for the GOP as a whole.
"Let me just be candid," he said. "My party is full of racists. And the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin. And that's despicable."
Uh, tell 'em how you really feel, Colonel. Now that Wilkerson has said that which shall not be said, how long before his GOP card is snatched away?
http://www.theroot.com/buzz/former-powell-chi...
Mother Teresa DID work for profit. It's been widely documented that she used large amounts from donations to her 'cause', for her own medical treatment here in the United states, rather than to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, or heal the sick elsewhere.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well that explains why it was deleted.
you left that part out Flack. so you could you summarize? beyond a three word 'explanation'.
I didn't type that.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is more concerned about being defenseless against the criminals in government than the street criminals.
The Democrats like Dianne Feinstein within the Federal Government are nothing more than Criminals too by acting as an Accessory to the Street Criminals in Society by making laws beneficial to the Street Criminals & wanting everyone defenseless against the criminals on the street and within the Federal Government which is why the Modern Liberals like Dianne Feinstein are on an outright assault on gun ownership in the United States and if you want proof look no farther than Chicago & Detroit, and especially Chicago which has had a handgun ban in place since 1982 and look at the Homicide Rate which has been proven it has been the Criminals who have been the ones with the guns and & beneficial for them which is why the Homicide Rate has been so high in Chicago which also proves that criminals have no intention of adhering to the law which is the occupation of a Criminal to violate the law.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Don't eat at this restaurant:

Customers who want to pay with a $100 bill at a Rhode Island chain of restaurants will now have to fill out a form.

WJAR-TV reports that all four locations of Greggís will now require a name, phone number and driverís license number whenever someone pays with a $100 bill.

Owner Bob Bacon says itís because they have received five fake $100s in the last three months. He tells the station the policy is not about getting restitution if they receive a fake bill. He says itís about creating a paper trail so they can track down whoever is making the fake bills.

Bacon says they havenít received any fake bills since they instituted the policy earlier this month.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart here has almost no ammunition, just a few odd sizes.
Gun shows are the only option, and even there sales are rationed.
Obama is intentionally wasting taxpayer money to dry up the supply and drive up costs.
You're not golfing today?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer begining to wonder if they have history books in such exotic places such as West Virginia and Texas.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart here has almost no ammunition, just a few odd sizes.
Gun shows are the only option, and even there sales are rationed.
Obama is intentionally wasting taxpayer money to dry up the supply and drive up costs.
Hubby found boxes of 500 .223 rounds for $17.99 at Academy this morning. At the gun show last weekend, they were $80.00 a box. Go figure.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

It's the Nobel Peace Prize, dummy.

Obama is a major success in all areas!!

He won reelection for being such a success!!

His speech was a major success with young Israeli's and Palestinians.

He laid it out: a two separate states solution!!

Too bad you're just a Rmoney voter, still unable to accept the fact that you voted for a reject, the true Anti-Christ Mormon.

And you're too stupid to see it!!

Gotta love the stupidity of the right. It guarantees all future Presidents will be Democrats!!

I love to see you whine every day.
TSM wrote:
Let me start off first by saying Obama should return the ďNoble Peace Prize ďand the Cash! The evidence is in Obama has Failed at Home and aboard!! Today America less popular in Middle East now than under Bush administration...'Most Palestinians hate Obama'... No love in Jordan, either even our Enemies recognizes Weakness!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Adam was not a registered voter, his mother was a registered Republican.
Very strange family dynamics going on there__plenty of of money going into the Connecticut household (a quarter million alimony).
That's a ton pal__the father took the sane son with him to Hoboken where they lived low on the hog by comparison.
Someone will eventually tell that story.
The bigger story is the refusal of American society to institutionalize the violently mentally ill.

What would Realtime do if he had a son who was mentally ill and appeared to be leaning toward violence?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

So McCain ran in 2012??

Drunk early in the day, eh??
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it the truth. Too many Demorats crossed over in the primaries and gave us the weakest candidate (McCain).
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsecrap
The percentages of those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.
Black-39.8%
White-38.8%
Hispanic-15.7%
Other-3.3%
Asian-2.4%
More bullsht and btw the Hispanic figure is fkn laughable.

With no explanation those numbers could mean anything__are 39.8% of blacks on welfare? Do blacks consume 39.8% of all welfare?

Were is welfare defined.

Sounds like WND to me.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Anybody who has ever watched Bob Beckel knows that he is a Democrat partisan to the core. His employment at Fox means that he has an audience for the Democrat position, unlike those who appear on MSNBC to a negligible audience.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
White Supremacist Eyed In Murder Of Colorado Corrections Chief
The identification of Ebel as a suspect forced a marked shift in media coverage of Clementsí killing. Earlier this week, various media outlets had raised the possibility that Clementsí killing was tied to his recent decision denying the request of a Saudi man in prison in Colorado to serve out the remainder of his sentence in Saudi Arabia.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
So who was the guy they blew away in that intersection? The last I saw they were saying it was tied to it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You're not golfing today?
It's early yet.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Marines shot at Marine Base in Va.

Democrats call for gun control, Marines can only have single shot guns.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Hubby found boxes of 500 .223 rounds for $17.99 at Academy this morning. At the gun show last weekend, they were $80.00 a box. Go figure.
In most stores, ammo disappears almost as soon as it hits the shelf.

Obama's plan to disarm America will not work.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

:)
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsecrap
The percentages of those on welfare by race as of 2011 are listed below in descending order by percentage.
Black-39.8%
White-38.8%
Hispanic-15.7%
Other-3.3%
Asian-2.4%
72% of the population is white so you refuted none of her argument with your percentages.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Homer begining to wonder if they have history books in such exotic places such as West Virginia and Texas.
They do, but the Texas Department of Education decides what history is, out that way....and it turns out, that because of the number of textbooks sold in Texas, publishers pretty much let Texas call the tune for the rest of the nation.

True story.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So McCain ran in 2012??
Drunk early in the day, eh??
<quoted text>
You must be thinking of Ted Kennedy. Not to fret though, he has joined the young girl he murdered, albeit Teddy is down below.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,061 - 808,080 of1,072,179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Maverick 808 45,479
Abby 7-11 25 min edogxxx 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Afro-Euro-American Prez 173,619
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,158
Amy 7-11 1 hr Mister Tonka 13
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 1 hr reality is a crutch 7
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Doug77 4,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search