Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
808,061 - 808,080 of 1,079,999 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So McCain ran in 2012??
Drunk early in the day, eh??
<quoted text>
You must be thinking of Ted Kennedy. Not to fret though, he has joined the young girl he murdered, albeit Teddy is down below.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

You are as stupid as your picture!!

----------

"Pact, Approved in Iraq, Sets Time for U.S. Pullout"
Published: November 16, 2008

""BAGHDAD — Iraq’s cabinet on Sunday overwhelmingly approved a proposed security agreement that calls for a full withdrawal of American forces from the country by the end of 2011. The cabinet’s decision brings a final date for the departure of American troops a significant step closer after more than five and a half years of war.""

""The proposed agreement, which took nearly a year to negotiate with the United States, not only sets a date for American troop withdrawal, but puts new restrictions on American combat operations in Iraq starting Jan. 1 and requires an American military pullback from urban areas by June 30. Those hard dates reflect a significant concession by the departing Bush administration, which had been publicly averse to timetables.

Iraq also obtained a significant degree of jurisdiction in some cases over serious crimes committed by Americans who are off duty and not on bases.

In Washington, the White House welcomed the vote as “an important and positive step” and attributed the agreement itself to security improvements in the past year."

=---------

Your boy GW Bush the Coward, signed an agreement dictating the removal of American Combat Forces by year end 2011.

Obama merely met the conditions Bush had agreed to.

----------

You apparently enjoy making a ram's ass of yourself.

You're very good at it. Bet you never got past Jr. High!!

As for the oil;

""During a round table discussion on “the Fight for Oil, Water and a Healthy Planet” at Stanford University on Saturday, Gen. John Abizaid (Ret.), the former CENTCOM Commander, said that “of course” the Iraq war is “about oil“:
“Of course it’s about oil, we can’t really deny that,” Abizaid said of the Iraq campaign early on in the talk.
“We’ve treated the Arab world as a collection of big gas stations,” the retired general said.“Our message to them is: Guys, keep your pumps open, prices low, be nice to the Israelis and you can do whatever you want out back. Osama and 9/11 is the distilled essence that represents everything going on out back.”
Abizaid has previously argued that the U.S. would need “to keep a long-term military presence in Iraq” in order to protect “the free flow of goods and resources” such as oil, but his Stanford comments go much further in pinning oil as a prime motivator for the war.""

You lose on all fronts, ramhead!!
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that was Obama who surrendered, I've never given up on anything.
I am curious though. Which Bush are you talking about, the one who was able to manipulate most of the free world, not to mention the Democratic congressional heavy hitters, about the necessity for invasion or the Bush that, while over there ostensibly for oil, neglected to grab a barrel or two?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More bullsht and btw the Hispanic figure is fkn laughable.
With no explanation those numbers could mean anything__are 39.8% of blacks on welfare? Do blacks consume 39.8% of all welfare?
Were is welfare defined.
Sounds like WND to me.
Got a better source, let me know.

Some Hispanics identify themselves as white.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_race_pe...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> So who was the guy they blew away in that intersection? The last I saw they were saying it was tied to it.
It was Ebel.

A white supremacist. Surprise!!

Could be our Dweeb. Haven't heard from him of late.

And he is a self admitted White Supremacist.
whatchamacallit

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
It's the Nobel Peace Prize, dummy.
Obama is a major success in all areas!!
He won reelection for being such a success!!
His speech was a major success with young Israeli's and Palestinians.
He laid it out: a two separate states solution!!
Too bad you're just a Rmoney voter, still unable to accept the fact that you voted for a reject, the true Anti-Christ Mormon.
And you're too stupid to see it!!
Gotta love the stupidity of the right. It guarantees all future Presidents will be Democrats!!
I love to see you whine every day.
<quoted text>
Must be nice to be a thoughtless sheep who stands in the pasture being force fed lies and spouts O-Baaaaaaaaa-ma
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

what's more 39% of 1,000 or 38% of 10,000?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>72% of the population is white so you refuted none of her argument with your percentages.
Actually, yes.

Blacks are on welfare at about three times their percentage in society, while whites are on welfare at 50% of their percentage in society.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Hubby found boxes of 500 .223 rounds for $17.99 at Academy this morning. At the gun show last weekend, they were $80.00 a box. Go figure.
What's hard to figure is how he found a bullet that's a bargain at .75 a round for... um.. 3.5 cents a round? Does he get a senior citizen discount? Guy must be REALLY old?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>They do, but the Texas Department of Education decides what history is, out that way....and it turns out, that because of the number of textbooks sold in Texas, publishers pretty much let Texas call the tune for the rest of the nation.
True story.
Why Texas and not California, which is much larger?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
I find it completely amazing that a small island country has the possibility to bring down the world economy over the amount of money the US spends in four days!!!
From what I hear they don't have the Feds printing out fake money and devaluing their currency just to keep their economy afloat.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Galt is having second thoughts.

Galt has been convinced for a while that Nucularshit was a sockpuppet for Demos/Tenzing, kind of Mr. Hyde to Dr. Jekyll.

Galt has become convinced that Demos/Tenzing could not possibly be that stupid if he tried.

Galt apologizes to Demos/Tenzing.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Ok I've type that post from yesterday three times and it hasn't posted once. I've had it with this place. I will need to re-evaluate whether I want to be on a site that allows the clowns and the harassment of people but won't allow honest debate. If I want juvenile behavior I can go to a bar near any college compass around here.
Can you try it one more time?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In most stores, ammo disappears almost as soon as it hits the shelf.
Obama's plan to disarm America will not work.
Well, to be axiomatic, America's plan to disarm President Obama probably won't work either. Especially if they're going to buy 3.5 cent a round ammunition. I'm thinking they should fire off a few rounds to make sure the papier mache' doesn't clog the barrel?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it was copywrite protected. I highly doubt any college students act like these retards on here, these are adults, likely over 50, uneducated housebound freaks.
Aren't you an adult over 50 and housebound too? Can't comment on the uneducated part. Even though I don't think you're uneducated. Just misinformed.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Hubby found boxes of 500 .223 rounds for $17.99 at Academy this morning. At the gun show last weekend, they were $80.00 a box. Go figure.
Why does a Democrat need an AR-15? Joe Biden told you only need to take a shotgun outside at fire a couple rounds off towards the sky!

Also - the very lowest you will find .223 rounds is at 40 cents and you just saud "hubby" found them at $19.00 for 500 rounds. That would be .036 cents a round.

You could actually get good ones at .026 a round before you libtards started ranting for gun control.

Get your math straight, libtard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, it would have only passed by 7 votes in the House had all Democrats voted nay.
It wouldn't have passed in the Senate.
It doesn't matter.

Your crude attempts to shift the blame away from Bush just don't carry water.

----------

""However, when words are used in ways that manipulate public fear, facts and rationality are beside the point. The aim of the corruption of language -- whether conscious or unconscious -- is to confuse rather than clarify, and to cause the listener to believe an illusion rather than the truth.

In his article, "Fallacies and War," Dave Koehler points out misleading public arguments the administration uses to justify war. For example, the Bush team often presents the false dilemma -- claiming there are only two possible options when, in fact, more choices are available.

Kohler refers to the statement Bush issued right after 9/11: "You're either with us or with the terrorists." As Kohler says "Countries can be both against terrorism and not an ally of the U.S ... Many countries are showing they are both against a preemptive war and against the current Iraqi regime." Bush said the U.N. must vote for war or face irrelevance. As Kohler points out, the U.N. can simultaneously survive and disagree with Bush.

The Bush team also repeatedly uses the fallacy of exclusion, meaning they leave out important aspects of any given argument. For example, Colin Powell and George Bush spoke about aluminum tubes being used for uranium enrichment for nuclear weapons use. Kohler notes they failed to take into account the essential fact that U.N. inspectors said the tubes were conventional rocket artillery casings.

Kohler points to another fallacy, argument from ignorance -- the claim that what hasn't been disproved must be true. The Bush administration implies Iraq must have weapons of mass destruction because of Iraq's failure to prove it doesn't. As Kohler says, the burden of proof is on the party making the claim, therefore the U.S. "must prove that Iraq has WMD. It is impossible for Iraq to prove they don't."

In his article, "An Orwellian Pitch," John R. McArthur, publisher of Harper's Magazine, writes about the Bush team's manipulation of public opinion. He says, "Effective propaganda relies on half-truths and the conflation of disparate 'facts'(like Saddam's genuine human rights violations)." McArthur says the Bush team has managed to get away with this deceptive fact twisting because they use a tactic George Orwell described as "slovenliness" in the language.

Congressman Henry Waxman said the Bush administration likely hoodwinked members of Congress. According to a March 25 Mother Jones article, Waxman said he voted to give Bush authority to invade Iraq in large part because he believed the administration's claims about Iraq's effort to purchase nuclear weapons.""

----------

It will go down in history as Bush's Debacle.

You think he didn't get invited to any Republican Conventions for nothing??vThe Repugnant Party has abandoned GW Bush.

Even most Repugnants hate Bush.

You're one of the few that is dumb enough to continue your idiotic support of him.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> wheat causing the great depression.
I only know this was a significant contributor to the great depression. Just don't know what else to say about it. Except history has a tendency of repeating itself?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
Check with hubby - I think he told you $179

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Paranoia strikes deep..........

You're scared of your own shadow, old fool!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is more concerned about being defenseless against the criminals in government than the street criminals.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

So basically Flack is saying that wheat caused the Great Depression.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 174,629
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 67,942
Orange line robberys 26 min Whats the word on ARRESTS 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Terry rigsby 48,913
Abby July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 4
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 16 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000